Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Yeah after soul sect would be heaven fate i guess, that is if YC doesnt "die".
    There's a lot of novel with prophecy involved tho, especially western ones.
  • This arc should end with clearing Soul Sect. My guess is that after Yun Che destroy Soul Sect rumors will start about him around RotG, probably low tier realms at first. About a random guy who can use both flame and ice which will lead us to current title. After that in next arc we will have Heaven Fate, something nice there (power up hype!) and the tournament.

One thing is certain though - we can expect rather lenghty time skip in near future.
  • I stopped reading atg for a couple months now anything major happen to him after he went to the snow realm like new harem members or power up maybe both? 
  • New chapter is out.
  • Yeah we meet lil Jasmine at last....
    She is definitely hiding her power lol, so I guess she will follow YC from now on and will continue Jasmine tradition of mocking YC whenever possible
    If my guess is correct and she is Caizhi, I wonder what is she doing there...the entire encounter seems forced as hell. Does she really knows who YC is ? But then if she is the true inheritor of Sirius I guess she could tell YC have Sirius power
  • Can someone answer my question
  • @Delano
    Let's see. YC is at Divine Soul Realm 2 level right now. Upgraded his meridians, got complete knowledge of every plant in RotG, an extra 50000 years to his lifespan and can control plants to some extent now. Oh, we also finally saw 4th gate profound art.

On to the harem side of things. Well, there's at least one new addition in the form of Mu Xuanyin. Not officially for the moment but it's just a matter of time at this point. Also 1 (3 really) possible candidate(s).
  • Who are the 3 possible candidates im re reading right now it'll take me a day or 3 to reach the latest translated chapters
  • Well I'm not sure which chapter you stopped at but starting from the moment he set foot on SSR the candidate are:
    Mu Xuanyin : YC master and he banged her recently.
    Mu Feixue: YC fiancee and touched by him sometime ago, but no sex.
    Mu Xiaolan: YC junior sister in sect, have a crush on him

On a side note , I think Mu Bingyun doesn't like men so I dont think she will be in the harem

• New Chapter Out
  • Little Jasmine... sister-in-law...Seriously? Who was the first one to bet that she is really her sister? It seems that Mars predictability reached new high
  • I called it that she was Caizhi ages ago lol.
    Laughed so hard at this chapter, Lil Jasmine is a menace. Together with Hong'er they will be become the "Little ancestor" loli duo that drives YC up the wall lmao.
    Mars also mentioned that Lil Jasmine is black belly, so she staging this meeting is not impossible. My guess is that after Jasmine goes back to Star Realm she told her little sister about her lecher disciple AKA Yun Che, who can control ice and fire and is staying at BPS. The reason the Realm King doesnt investigate is because Yu Luo told the king that she already killed YC so no one cares anymore.
    Both Jasmine and her sister doesn't know this so Caizhi set out to meet YC, having the full power of Sirius and she is a DMR she prob picked up YC aura somehow and staged this meeting with him. She confirmed that he is YC her sister told her about after seeing his Sirius + elemental skill , so now she is trolling him with Jasmine's name and hinting that she knows his real name.
    On a side note, is it me or YC always have some skirt that he can retreat under? Back then it was Jasmine, then LDE, then MX, now its Caizhi?
  • Wait, how do you know that she is Jasmine's sister? And if that's true, will YC obtain the Sirius God heavy sword art from her?
  • i don't think she's jasmine sister caizhi...maybe she will be from heaven fate realm..

The trouble is you think you have time

• It should be Caizhi and the way Mars spoiled her appearence was big hint toward it. Predictable or not as long as she is going to give him complete Sirius' Tome then she can even turn out to be Jasmine clone or even her long dead mother or preety much whatever for what I care.

If you think about it was almost 1000 chapters without any real improvement in his Weapon Wielding abilities and it's by far the longest time in the story without any "upgrade" for any of his skill. Only his medical skills are worse in that department.
  • New chapter is out.
  • Lol poor YC, Caizhi tearing into him .
    Hmm YC mean silent fear = assassination I guess.
  • edited March 6
    That's just messed up, that damn 17 year old loli impersonator knew exactly what she was doing.

It's been awhile but I'm actually excited for the next chapter, Yun Che is about to turn into Yu Ilhan(Everyone Else is a Returnee MC who specializes in concealment).
  • Maybe after level 10 of the golden crow record of the burning world is some sort of self destruct mode. YC will use it to kill an enemy while burn himself off just like the vision of Little Aunt. Then he will reincarnated using the Phoenix gift.
  • I read that mc first wife is being held captive by the brahma goddess is that true?
  • edited March 6
    No she is marrying(kinda foreshadow)a great realm king (moon realm)for her mother and perhaps power (she is very power hungry)
  • She seek power to find her mother, but now since she found her mother  i guess she is marrying the moon realm realm king to free her mother instead.
    Lets face it, she is the least commited wife in YC harem so its not too inconceivable.
  • What happened? If you don't mind my asking
  • edited March 6
    Nothing much just information about the great realm king of the moon realms new marriage in 28 months and about its past wedding problems whom the last bride who had a unique body type went missing and came back a non virgin and then she was locked up and stuff .. Sound familiar to QX mother having amnesia and then all of a sudden leaving without a word to her family. 

The chapter with this information is chapters 1032-1033 which are already translated here

Plus QX is the main female lead/wife even tho she doesn't show or work for it
  • In my mind Jasmine will always be lead... Mars didn't point out who is lead when asked between XQ and Jasmine as well anyway.
    Tsundere (Jasmine) vs Kuudere (XQ) fight!

• what u guys talking about, there is no doubt Xiao Lingxi is the lead female in ATG
  • Well, in most Chinese novels where cheat item has a girl attached, that girl is the main lead. That was the true for other Mars work Shura's Wrath. 
  • yeah Linxi is the 1st girl to be introduced in ATG, also destined to be with MC and with the biggest cheat/mystery saved for later as the main girl
  • Sparteh said:
    Well, in most Chinese novels where cheat item has a girl attached, that girl is the main lead. That was the true for other Mars work Shura's Wrath. 
    Well...wouldn't that means dragon god daughter is main lead? She is sealed in the ancestor sword, 1st of the heavenly treasure, the sword that is said to grant a mortal power to slay a true god easily.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Sparteh said:
    Well, in most Chinese novels where cheat item has a girl attached, that girl is the main lead. That was the true for other Mars work Shura's Wrath. 
    Well...wouldn't that means dragon god daughter is main lead? She is sealed in the ancestor sword, 1st of the heavenly treasure, the sword that is said to grant a mortal power to slay a true god easily.
    Not really. MC's cheat item is SPP which got attached to MC and to which Jasmine was attached. So Jasmine should be the main one.