Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Whatever... Mars just making a plot so YC can access to He Ling panties
    Little guy needs to die but I don't see a reason for slaughtering entire clan.
    That's weird because I see absolutely no real reason he needs to die. 

Until now Yun Che has managed to save practically every beautiful girl he fancied even in the most dire situation but now somehow his plot armour isn't working in favour to save this innocent 10-11 year old boy?

If Mars kills off this little boy just so he can make the new heroine seem more relevant I would be very irritated by that, it's already bad enough how he handled the MX situation.
    Dude too bad for him.
    Hope he can be a girl next life.
    Cause u need to have boobs and pussy to caught MArs attention.
  • Whatever... Mars just making a plot so YC can access to He Ling panties
    Little guy needs to die but I don't see a reason for slaughtering entire clan.
    That's weird because I see absolutely no real reason he needs to die. 

Until now Yun Che has managed to save practically every beautiful girl he fancied even in the most dire situation but now somehow his plot armour isn't working in favour to save this innocent 10-11 year old boy?

If Mars kills off this little boy just so he can make the new heroine seem more relevant I would be very irritated by that, it's already bad enough how he handled the MX situation.
    Dude too bad for him.
    Hope he can be a girl next life.
    Cause u need to have boobs and pussy to caught MArs attention.
    I wouldn't be surprised if one day Mars invented some sort of plot device/potion/cultivation technique etc.which would let to change sex...
  • Long time with no update. Mars is back to his old tricks again.… :(
  • its lunar new year over here
  • New chapter is out.
  • Yun Che revenge mode is best Yun Che.

But maybe its like 50% his fault. He expedited the village's destruction but once He Lin was captured, those people would know that the village was in the Hei Ya realm and wouldn't ever been able to leave.
  • Eh I wouldnt say its YC fault per se, he didnt know about the incense. Poor the wood spirits, if only YC offered them refuge in his Ark
    Wonder what will happen to He Lin.
  • So it is revenge route... Poor people. They were kinda nice. This is probably the darkest moment we had in a while, isn't it?
  • I dare say it might be the darkest moment in the entire novel tbh. What's the competitors?
  • Burning Heaven Clan part 2

Hopefully there no more Fen Juechen
  • I dare say it might be the darkest moment in the entire novel tbh. What's the competitors?
    Millions of Blue Wind citizens
  • I feel like ATG has the best revenge arcs, does any other story have similarly good revenge?

• AkaiRyuu said:
    I dare say it might be the darkest moment in the entire novel tbh. What's the competitors?
    Ah, right, forgot about that one.

• AkaiRyuu said:
    I dare say it might be the darkest moment in the entire novel tbh. What's the competitors?
    Yeah poor Cang Yue, she had to deal with that for all 3 years. The DPS should have died.

• AkaiRyuu said:
    Yeah poor Cang Yue, she had to deal with that for all 3 years. The DPS should have died.
    the d*ck wins when it comes to innocents and p*ssy. 
  • ATG has good revenge arcs but what i hate the most is the revenge is never full complete, Fen Juechen because of Linxi, DPS because of Xue, DPS HSV because of Cang Yue, Xuanyuan Yufeng because of Ling Jie and some more may be that i forgot. Only IDR arc was a little satisfactory + loved Devil Sword Assembly. (Ch 819)
  • 577 said:
    ATG has good revenge arcs but what i hate the most is the revenge is never full complete, Fen Juechen because of Linxi, DPS because of Xue, DPS HSV because of Cang Yue, Xuanyuan Yufeng because of Ling Jie and some more may be that i forgot. Only IDR arc was a little satisfactory + loved Devil Sword Assembly. (Ch 819)
    Fen Juechen was mostly plot armor.

DPS, it was pretty clear, he traded his revenge for Xue'er, I mean...its a pretty good trade LOL.

Xuanyuan Yufeng for Ling Jie, I mean, he's the mother of one the only friends he has, what else are you expecting?

If you want a mindless butcher as an MC, not going to find it here.
  • edited February 18
    So i'm caughting up with the last few translated chapters, i'm to lazy to read dozens of pages back too see if any of you guys had the same toughts as me,  i'm the only one who tought that the dragon queen wife of the dragon emperor the strongest guy might be little fairy ?? before any of you guys says it i know mars doesn't do ntr and that wouldn't be it just look at Legend of the Asura, i mean that kind of plot to me it's just the kind of thing mars would use with the guy being the strongest and all and Yun Che not being able to do anything for a while at the same time bringing tons of drama since the mother***ker knows even the readers who dropped the novel care about her , i hope that isn't the case because that would be boring as hell to read, anyway i really doubt Mars will give us a reason or any other thing that will satisfy me enough to make up for all this time she is missing, and about Mu Xuanyin she is already one of my favorites heroines in chinese novels good thing she shouldn't disappear for a while since the Realm of the Gods should be the focus until the end of the novel.
  • @Bluekirby 
    Xuanyuan Yufeng really should have die imo, she's a jealous bitch that would try to kill a pregnant women, thats one of the most unforgivable crime in my eye since she threatened a vulnerable women and an innocent child's life. If I were YC even if its for some "lil brother" i'd still kill that bitch, some sin are just too heavy to forgive.
    On a side note Mars is really slow these days, must have been busy celebrating new year lol

• I've never understood that need many people here have for Yun Che to mindlessly kill everyone and everything for any misbehaviour. I mean, isn't it much better that he is able to logically think and plan his movements every single time even when people "deserve to die" and not go with emotions (well, most of the time)? For example Yufeng - the only pros for killing her the moment she could was self satisfaction. Period. Other than that her death can bring only disadvantage to him. 

I personally love how calmly he can act even when he is overwhelmed with hatred and want someone dead and still act logically. Only idiots kill people in emotions and for no reason. Idiots and weaklings.
  • Well, acting calmly while overwhelmed with emotion sure means you have high fortitude, but even if you think it through with logic, letting Yufeng go jsut means she will be able to act vile to someone else so killing her just means good riddance. At the end YC is strong enough to shrug off any repercussion anyway.
    Beside, if you see someone beating a pregnant woman, are you going to think " hmm, while this does makes me mad, lets think calmly and lets not intervene cuz that guy looks scary, he might beat me up too so theres no advantage to intervene" or are you going to step in and do the right thing? Plenty people would not intervene, they are the coward and scum, but some people would listen to their heart and put a stop to it, which is emotion-driven, and its a right thing to do that require courage and conviction.
  • @AkaiRyuu
    Ah, now you don't think things through. Current Yufeng can't do s***. In fact, she can't even leave the Villa - the most disgraced sect in entire BWE - because Yun Che forbidden it. And we are talking about a man who has backing of 2 continents. If you look at her current situation closely then she is arguably so powerless that if not for her housband she would be probably killed by people from the Villa itself just to make our MC happy and maybe forgive them. Act vile and kill someone? I'm sure that right now she is pissing her pants every day and prey to survive another day rather than thinking about revange or anything. Not to mention that she had a motive to pick up on Little Fairy and she wasn't like for example Hanyi. 

So to summarize - she can't do anything, her life has literally no importance nor impact on anything on entire BPS and her death could only bring self-satisfaction for Yun Che and no other benefits. And of course it would probably make our MC's little bro very sad. So basically with current setting and our protagonist's status it was completely unnecessary to kill her. The time when it would have any impact was gone the moment he became the overlord.
  • @Shiro_Shinigami
    at that time when YC decided to not kill Yufeng because of Ling Jie, YC was not completely untouchable in PSC. she and the MHSR believed that they can take down YC and her father was a elder in MHSR and also of direct bloodline, so she could use her father to do more bad things. if you're saying that yufeng is seriously injured and can't do anymore bad things, she never did any bad things using her own hands anyway and she and MHSR believed that they are superior and can look down on YC and rest of the PSC.
  • @577

Go reread chapter 760 again.

YC basically was so enraged that he was going to kill Yufeng until Ling Jie begged him to spare his mother's life. Its not as complicated as you think it is.
  • edited February 19
    Shiro_Shinigami said: 
    Not to mention that she had a motive to pick up on Little Fairy and she wasn't like for example Hanyi. 
    IMO her so-called motive was actually worse than Hanyi's motive.

Hanyi was jealous of Yun Che but the reason he tried to kill YC was because he thought he could become MX's new direct disciple if he succeeded and presented the Q-horn to MX. 

Yufeng on the other hand tried to kill Chu Yuechan just because her own petty jealously towards Chu Yuechan.

So Yufeng just wanted to satisfy her own pettiness, unlike Hanyi who thought he could actually gain something from his actions.
  • @Jonny the Nightmare
    Hanyi was acting and was doing anything to achieve his goal. He was capable to sacrifice his family and homeland just to get what he wants.

Yufeng was jealous of a woman. Love is the most common motive for murder for good reason.

I'm not saying that Yufeng is good or anything like that but her behaviour and motive is very common and doesn't lead to killing spree in most cases. It doesn't even make her inherently unforgivable and evil person. Well, compared to sociopath like Hanyi and other murderers at the very least. It is so common reason for crime in fact that I can fairly understand why she did what she did (as much as it is possible without actually killing someone for same reason...). I would rather let someone like her live and repent her sin in basically a prison (she can't ever live the Villa and considering how disgraced that sect is I doubt that she will have anything but miserable life) because other than that I have no reason to believe that she did something bad than for example let psychopath and sociopath like Hanyi live and Yun Che'd done exactly that.

I mean, how many crimes of passion there is every day in real world and how many of them truely deserve to be qualified for final sentence?

• Lunar is over but still no new chapter....here we already go back to works n shyt
  • New chapter is out.
  • Seriously, I am pissed... Mars at least could have allowed children to survive. Was it really necessary to kill innocent children for the sake of a unnecessary potential future harem member? Mars should come up with something new besides greatly extending storyline and copying himself... Moreover, we will still have to suffer through another potential rescue waifu from forced marriage and Little Fairy will be found ether frozen in ice somewhere or have married dragon god (who has also adopted her child)...
  • welp speak of the devil lol, hopefully we back to 2 chap/day after this.
    @Sparteh ;  Well even if Mars didnt show us the slaughter, their clan would not survive long anyway. Think about it, they are being hunted by royal realms, they dont have any strong power/ leader, their body is being coveted by everyone. Destruction is their only fate, its just a matter of time.
    Little Fairy bore YC a daughter apparently, well at least thats what YC heard her phantasm said. She also mentioned "safe haven" and not any such Dragon Realm nonsense. To be the Dragon Empress whose fame covers the god realm that person must have prestige/bloodline/high cultivation/beauty/fame. Little Fairy is from lower realm, doesnt have pure bloodline, low cultivation and she isnt even the most beautiful women in Ice Wind, she only went missing a few years so she cant have high fame in God realm either.