Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• New chapter is out.
  • Whew, finally we see the 4th skill...after SO LONG lol. He opened rumbling heaven so long ago, and Jasmine told him as long as he can open gate he can use the skill inside it, am I missing something or Mars just add some limitation to using skill?
    Evil God first and third skill is attack type with large consumption but hit 10x times harder. Evil God second skill is defense skill increase 10x defense but also big consumption. So since the fourth skill is called moon star restoration it seems to be healing type and YC seems to be about to use it on MX? First time his EG skill can be used on someone else lol, I always thought it can only be used on himself to complete recovery, kinda like a level up thing. My guess its that this skill, like others, will consume a large amount of his profound power but will heal really OP, better than GWOTB. YC is at full tank right now but he still asks for blessing prob because its MX hes healing, even if his MSR restore 10x better it would still taxes him greatly because hes only a tiny DER with tiny reserve.
    Evil god fifth skill is called underworld barrier, sounds like a defense type skill, perhaps this will be AOE ?
    On a side note, we finally see the ark again after so long, but what boggle me is....its an ark that is carved from World Needle, but it so far is very fuel inefficient lol. It needs divine treasure of an entire realm to use in a short amount of time...what kind of thing is used to fuel it back then? So far seems like normal ark is better than it when it comes to traveling aspect lol

• So it is confirmed that it's a healing skill? Or an attack skill? Why would he need a sword for a healing skill? Though Mar's note, in the end, makes it look like it's going to be a healing skill, he made it sound like 10,000 YC's with Hades opened would not be able to scracth the dragon, so hopefully it's a healing skill. If it can heal MX it will be a seriously OP skill. I also recall in the notes Mar's mentioned that the energy consumption for the skill is low.
  • Suryansh said:
    So it is confirmed that it's a healing skill? Or an attack skill? Why would he need a sword for a healing skill? Though Mar's note, in the end, makes it look like it's going to be a healing skill, he made it sound like 10,000 YC's with Hades opened would not be able to scracth the dragon, so hopefully it's a healing skill. If it can heal MX it will be a seriously OP skill. I also recall in the notes Mar's mentioned that the energy consumption for the skill is low.
    yeah the sword confuses me too, but using a skill with " restoration" in its name near an injured person...can only be a healing skill.
    Otherwise it might be a skill that turns back time? Or is time manipulation too farfetched? 
  • Wow, one dragon still alive, I should have seen that coming.

I guess the flame realm guys aren't your generic evil villains, which is pretty nice to see.

4th gate skill might be really OP, Time reversal or rapid healing would make the most sense to resolve the situation since MX is still the only person who can fight the dragon.
  • But seriously Divine Lords are really something, one realm below them divine sovereigns, die by simply approaching close to a battle. It has to be a healing skill. YC at max would not be able to harm a hair on that dragon.
  • Well, no matter what is going to happen next it's so damn good to see Yun Che being alpha male once again. No more stupid worries, no more hesitation, no more dumb decisions, no more idiotic actions - just logical, collected decisions made with calm mind. And finally those are his own decisions and actions without anyone help. 

Gosh, it's been a long time.
  • Well, no matter what is going to happen next it's so damn good to see Yun Che being alpha male once again. No more stupid worries, no more hesitation, no more dumb decisions, no more idiotic actions - just logical, collected decisions made with calm mind. And finally those are his own decisions and actions without anyone help. 

Gosh, it's been a long time.
    Yeah. Yun Che is back
  • The Yun Che's eye pupil, in this time fierce opening, released the cold glow that renounced.

„Evil God's Fourth Art...”

„Moon -- Star -- Restoration!!”

I got Goosebumps after reading this.
  • Is it just me or Yun Che will save Xuanyin and become completely wasted to the point that she will need to save him (or at least she will think like that because GWotB magic)? Xuanyin looks weak right now but after the Dragon is dead she should be fine - blood essence, blood origin and all damage he can restore in few weeks top if not ASAP with the MSR. But using Moon Star Restoration with his power should make him even more "dead" than when he was training on his own before meeting Xuanyin. I know that it's idiotic to even think about it but since I called MSR I'd like to also call 5th Stage of GWotB and that would be perfect timing too.

And let's face it - the relationship between YC and MX isn't strong enough to make it romantic but seeing our MC sacrificing himself should make her soft. I don't see room for anything else to happen too like Flame Masters' betrayal, dropping to FGBP, making Xuanyin incapable and such. Well, it might all happen but I simply wish it won't.
  • Is it just me or Yun Che will save Xuanyin and become completely wasted to the point that she will need to save him (or at least she will think like that because GWotB magic)? Xuanyin looks weak right now but after the Dragon is dead she should be fine - blood essence, blood origin and all damage he can restore in few weeks top if not ASAP with the MSR. But using Moon Star Restoration with his power should make him even more "dead" than when he was training on his own before meeting Xuanyin. I know that it's idiotic to even think about it but since I called MSR I'd like to also call 5th Stage of GWotB and that would be perfect timing too.

And let's face it - the relationship between YC and MX isn't strong enough to make it romantic but seeing our MC sacrificing himself should make her soft. I don't see room for anything else to happen too like Flame Masters' betrayal, dropping to FGBP, making Xuanyin incapable and such. Well, it might all happen but I simply wish it won't.
    I dont think he will be "wasted", he might taxes himself to the point of fainting but thats prob about it. Since its a legit skill not a forbidden skill, it might just be hard to use thats all. But even if he doesnt faint, how can he defend in front of a raging DMR dragon? he simply have to hide behind MX skirt after this regardless of what happen now that he is here lol.
    I also agree with you that the relationship between YC and MX wont change to the romantic point, she only have a soft spot for him right now after he giving her flower and stuff. After this stunt he pull she will perhaps be charmed, but the first thing she do will 100% be rage at him for being stupid and risking his life, I mean, shes a tsundere thats about what we can expect lol.
    "Betrayal" is a big word to use imo, I dont think they will renege on their deal at least, but these 2 faction have always been at odd and they are using each other its not really a relationship based on trust so there couldnt be any betraying, they acted weak before her because she stronger than them thats it.
  • @AkaiRyuu
    Well, even when he was completely devasted after every session of his training he was able to recover in few hours so even he ends up in worse shape it should be fine after few days anyway. I don't see a problem in making his state much worse to the point of being "wasted" because it won't be the first time for him anyway. 
    It wouldn't be betrayal of SSR but Rulie would betray YC for sure. And Poyun would be really dissapointed too and that's all what matter for them.
    As for MX reaction it can't be another way after all. :smirk:
  • maybe Moon Star Restoration means YC won't take damage for a short period of time. 
  • maybe Moon Star Restoration means YC won't take damage for a short period of time. 
    And how would it help here? Not to mention that Restoration = / = immunity and the fact that he has protection ability already. 
  • @hero5jungle That's not it, not only does it not match with the name but it would do absolutely nothing to solve the situation and would just prolong the inevitable... He told MX he'd give her an opportunity to kill the dragon and simply having him be invincible for a time won't do that lol, there's theories that it might be a heal, time reversal, reflection etc, will have to see. Might even do something like heal MX = to the amount of damage they would've taken (since he timed it for when the dragon was attacking, assuming it's not a reflect), or a power drain or something but honestly not sure, however it should affect MX regardless since YC has no chance in hell of killing the dragon himself. She needs more than a few seconds breathing room, she needs healing or some other miracle for that to happen, even a debuffed dragon would do. Can hardly wait for next chapter.
  • If what Roloedits posted on lnmtl is true then I rather like the sound of this 4th ability. Basically an ultimate trump card to use against those stronger than you, something that ironically our mc finds himself facing quite often. So essentially it's a damage reflect that can reflect/rebound any attack of any power level with low profound energy cost but it requires high concentration so you can't spam the move, furthermore regardless if you succeed or fail in the reflect the user themselves will take significant damage due to 'law of disobedience (basically going against the heavens natural order etc). Useful against those stronger than yourself but useless for the rest so it's a niche skill but very useful nonetheless. At least that's how I understood it, hopefully we get a chapter or 2 today to confirm (or more!). Sounds better than a heal and will better round out YC's bag of tricks, in a way it's similar to his own forbidden move similar to MX using life essence, EG edition.
  • edited January 2018
    Personally wanted it to be a healing skill, more usefull. Looks like MX will need to be healed in some other way. Most Likely YC will use GWOTB.

Lets hope that's wrong. It would be very unlike Mar's to disclose that skill, especially after leaving a cliffhanger.
  • @Suryansh Healing ability being more useful for mc is debatable, when fighting someone much stronger than himself such as this Dragon or Moon God Realm King (to rescue Qingyue) a heal would do nothing for him and he'd be destroyed with ease whereas a reflect would actually help him out... furthermore he has healing due to GWOTB and Dragon God blood so it makes sense that Mars would go with this. I hear ya but considering MX is pretty much guaranteed as future harem member I don't think it'll be an issue showing it to her, she already knows about the Sky Poison Pearl and many of his other inheritances already. I'm sure she'd know enough to keep silent about GWOTB especially since she wants him to stay as the next Realm King and keeping his secrets would benefit SSR.
  • Looks like the name of the 4th skill was mistranslated. and according to the wechat post it's not 100% that there will be a chapter today.
  • The 4th skill is a attack reflect skill, reflect any power and skill and the 5th skill can increase a great realm but he will lose his mind and afterwords his level will drop, thats what it said on wechat
  • @Forgotten_Fate
    Healing isn't the same thing as Restoration. Restoration suggest returning things to previous state. If he would be able to basically restore MX to the state before a fight that would be preety dope (although I doubt it would happen with his level)... I was always imaging MSR as something like Senzu Bean - you take and your energy is back. It's diffrent concept than simple healing.

Although I must say that this reflection ability sound preety amazing too but I would imagine that it should be 5th skill by the name we know: Underworld Gate Barrier. Unless it's just like @Suryansh said and we have really bad translation for MSR.
  • If it is complete recovery wont YC spam it everytime he gets low?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    If it is complete recovery wont YC spam it everytime he gets low?
    Well, if it can completely recover only Profound Energy but it's still very taxing ability for your body and mind then I guess he won't. Or maybe he can't use it on his own? Either way it's only a suggestion because realistically speaking his Profound Energy Recovery is preety normal, it could be nice to improve it.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    If it is complete recovery wont YC spam it everytime he gets low?
    Well, if it can completely recover only Profound Energy but it's still very taxing ability for your body and mind then I guess he won't. Or maybe he can't use it on his own? Either way it's only a suggestion because realistically speaking his Profound Energy Recovery is preety normal, it could be nice to improve it.
    I could see higher levels of GWOTB doing just that, especially since I've been rather curious what those higher levels would do since he can only improve regeneration/healing so much one would think. I'm curious what the actual translation for the ability is, looking forward to seeing the effects of the reflection and the jaw drops from everyone watching lol.
  • Im rooting for time manipulation....
  • Skill reflection would allow him to deflect the dragon's claw and escape via the ark, but that just leaves an enraged dragon than can destroy the Fire Realm with nobody to stop it.

I don't think its viable.
  • edited January 2018
    new chapter out
    hm lol, wtf is this only info about evil god ....
  • edited January 2018
    So the dragon will be wounded by his own claw attack rebounding? I guess that's find too. So we're left with one wounded dragon and a wounded MX, sounds possible. I guess we also won't see Hades for a while.
  • Not really a chapter but info dump about EG. Light Seed indirectly confirmed. 4th Art is a reflection. 5th Art is completely diffrent and sounds preety dope. 1 Realm jump sounds useful in the tournament.
  • Even if its a reflect attack how can Yun Che reflect an attack from Divine Master Realm