Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• New chapter is out.
  • Will GRK really die?
  • Rip, called it, she kamikaze'd to kill two dragons. 
    Eh, did the dragons turned to ice particle at the end? how would we get the heart? Or is it just the ice that shattered?
    MX sacrificed blood essence, activated taboo art forcefully, it is said that will get massive backlash decreases profound strength and life, might even die but we all know that she wont die. At most she will just fainted for sometime, but fainting at FGBP aint good.
    YC dont join the fight at all, yeah makes sense since he too weak atm and will get wasted with a look lol. So next chapter YC will fly ahead to retrieve MX, hm I wonder what will happen next. Will YC brings MX back to SSR to cure her and put the exploration of FGBP at the back seat? Eh I dont want to leave FGR without anything to show for it, but with MX heavily injured we dont have a choice since FGR is harmful to her right now.
    I dont believe YC hatred will be resolved easily, no way. He is the lord of petty revenges and he keeps a long ass grudge with bloody retaliation.
    We still have 40 chapter left till arc end so I guess FGBP could be delayed for a while, its safe to enter now anyway. How will YC cure MX now then hmm~? Is it time for snu snu? how would that help anyway, it should have worked only once for Yuechan yeah? Since only the virgin dragon seed worked, so perhaps there wont be medical snu snu =[ .

• Will GRK really die?
    A potential harem member dying in Mars's novel? Unlikely. The result will probably be the same as when LF fought those 2 flood dragons.

What I'm more worried about right now is SSR. With the way things are heading right now I wouldn't be surprised if FGR turns out to be the next DPS.
  • So Mar's didn't make YC interfere, he was't strong enough to go close to the battle let alone interfere. I don't think we've seen YC this helpless since the first 10-20 chapters in which he had crippled veins. 

What was the last 2 para's though, are both the beasts dead?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Rip, called it, she kamikaze'd to kill two dragons. 
    Eh, did the dragons turned to ice particle at the end? how would we get the heart? Or is it just the ice that shattered?
    MX sacrificed blood essence, activated taboo art forcefully, it is said that will get massive backlash decreases profound strength and life, might even die but we all know that she wont die. At most she will just fainted for sometime, but fainting at FGBP aint good.
    YC dont join the fight at all, yeah makes sense since he too weak atm and will get wasted with a look lol. So next chapter YC will fly ahead to retrieve MX, hm I wonder what will happen next. Will YC brings MX back to SSR to cure her and put the exploration of FGBP at the back seat? Eh I dont want to leave FGR without anything to show for it, but with MX heavily injured we dont have a choice since FGR is harmful to her right now.
    I dont believe YC hatred will be resolved easily, no way. He is the lord of petty revenges and he keeps a long ass grudge with bloody retaliation.
    We still have 40 chapter left till arc end so I guess FGBP could be delayed for a while, its safe to enter now anyway. How will YC cure MX now then hmm~? Is it time for snu snu? how would that help anyway, it should have worked only once for Yuechan yeah? Since only the virgin dragon seed worked, so perhaps there wont be medical snu snu =[ .

I think, if she kill 2 dragons, FGR will try to take one dragon for them. But our MC will not give thems dragon and after that, they will try to steal one dragon( MX almost dead, MC so weak) - so only one choise can be - go to the bottom of FGBP.
  • edited January 2018
    Mars has a couple of possible options to heal Mu Xuanyin, there is the soul that was calling Yun Che on the bottom of FGBP, the ice phoenix on the ice lake, a possible breakthrough on GWotB and sex.
    I'm hopping for the GWotB development.

Who am I kidding... We all know they are gonna smash now
  • AkaiRyuu said:

I think, if she kill 2 dragons, FGR will try to take one dragon for them. But our MC will not give thems dragon and after that, they will try to steal one dragon( MX almost dead, MC so weak) - so only one choise can be - go to the bottom of FGBP.
    Hopefully YC is not stupid enough to try and stop them from taking a dragon body if they want, he doesn't have the power and he knows it, it will just invite conflict on himself. Literally, anyone here can kill him if they fart on him. Imo his first priority will be MX.

Hopefully, we don't get a scene were everyone thinks they are dead again. Knowing mar's this thing is going to be resolved one way (sex)
  • Suryansh said:
    AkaiRyuu said:

Hopefully YC is not stupid enough to try and stop them from taking a dragon body if they want, he doesn't have the power and he knows it, it will just invite conflict on himself. Literally, anyone here can kill him if they fart on him. Imo his first priority will be MX.

Hopefully, we don't get a scene were everyone thinks they are dead again. Knowing mar's this thing is going to be resolved one way (sex)
    I didnt say - *he will try to stop them*. I think he take MX + 2 dragons and run to them bottom(heal MX+ Ancient Soul)
  • Suryansh said:
    AkaiRyuu said:

I didnt say - *he will try to stop them*. I think he take MX + 2 dragons and run to them bottom(heal MX+ Ancient Soul)
    That's exactly what I was thinking.
  • You guys forgetting that MX cant be with YC under the FGBP lol, she cant even go to the bottom of the lake, you want her to be under the FGBP now? She is in critical condition right now and with so many people hate her in FGR it the perfect chance to take revenge for all the people she killed in the past, the realistic thing to do is to bring her back to SSR ASAP. Even if YC can shield her from the fire power under FGBP he still shouldnt take her down. The heaven lake will help her somewhat because of the ice cold aura there, the FGBP is detrimental to her now, heck FGR is bad for her now because she had no strength left to ward of the fire aura.
    As for snu snu, everyone including I hope for it but eh, she is so badly injured, her back is burnt and she is poisoned/blood loss/ fainted etc its prob not a good time to do it. Maybe after she recovered physically then we can think about recovering her profound power, but YC touched her boob once and he nearly dead so I doubt she will agree to it.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    You guys forgetting that MX cant be with YC under the FGBP lol, she cant even go to the bottom of the lake, you want her to be under the FGBP now? She is in critical condition right now and with so many people hate her in FGR it the perfect chance to take revenge for all the people she killed in the past, the realistic thing to do is to bring her back to SSR ASAP. Even if YC can shield her from the fire power under FGBP he still shouldnt take her down. The heaven lake will help her somewhat because of the ice cold aura there, the FGBP is detrimental to her now, heck FGR is bad for her now because she had no strength left to ward of the fire aura.
    As for snu snu, everyone including I hope for it but eh, she is so badly injured, her back is burnt and she is poisoned/blood loss/ fainted etc its prob not a good time to do it. Maybe after she recovered physically then we can think about recovering her profound power, but YC touched her boob once and he nearly dead so I doubt she will agree to it.
    And what would be the point in taking a crippled MX to SSR if she was, more or less, the only reason FGR didn't take it over already? FGBP is realistically the safest place for her right now, provided YC can shield her like he did Caiyi.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    You guys forgetting that MX cant be with YC under the FGBP lol, she cant even go to the bottom of the lake, you want her to be under the FGBP now? She is in critical condition right now and with so many people hate her in FGR it the perfect chance to take revenge for all the people she killed in the past, the realistic thing to do is to bring her back to SSR ASAP. Even if YC can shield her from the fire power under FGBP he still shouldnt take her down. The heaven lake will help her somewhat because of the ice cold aura there, the FGBP is detrimental to her now, heck FGR is bad for her now because she had no strength left to ward of the fire aura.
    I think he can go to the bottom with GWOTB.(but lets see what happen). He can put her to Profound Ark. Your theory is bad because:
    1) You really think that, FGR can stay and watch, when MX go to SSR + MC (and maybe recover)
    2) When she will recover, i think she will not stay(she almost die, because they didnt want help her, and they didnt  to say her about 2 dragons)
    I think now 2 choise:
    - FGR try kill MC+MX and take dragons
    -Try to take one dragon
  • After everything we have seen I fund it unlikely that the sect masters are going to try and kill MX, and what is wrong with them taking one dragon? IMO, the dragons being split between SSR and FGR is the best outcome, none of them need two. and YC has absolutely no reason to argue for both.

• Suryansh said:
    After everything we have seen I fund it unlikely that the sect masters are going to try and kill MX, and what is wrong with them taking one dragon? IMO, the dragons being split between SSR and FGR is the best outcome, none of them need two. and YC has absolutely no reason to argue for both.

Considering Yan Wancang refused to inform MX of a possibility that the 2nd dragon might exist and as the result MX is almost dead...yeah, I'm pretty sure YC isn't going to just hand one dragon over to them. Hell, knowing him, I'd be surprised if he'll be fine with them having even one drop of dragon's blood.
  • edited January 2018
    Suryansh said:
    After everything we have seen I fund it unlikely that the sect masters are going to try and kill MX, and what is wrong with them taking one dragon? IMO, the dragons being split between SSR and FGR is the best outcome, none of them need two. and YC has absolutely no reason to argue for both.

Considering Yan Wancang refused to inform MX of a possibility that the 2nd dragon might exist and as the result MX is almost dead...yeah, I'm pretty sure YC isn't going to just hand one dragon over to them. Hell, knowing him, I'd be surprised if he'll be fine with them having even one drop of dragon's blood.
    While we would all love that, given how weak YC is (he couldn't even approach the battle let alone help MX) and MX is in no condition to fight, arguing with the sect masters will be suicide now. 

Seriously under thing that is bugging me why didn't MX take some strong elders from the SSR with her? I mean going alone is stupid, even if there was only one dragon and she beat it, she would be weakened, alone in a place where she doesn't have allies.

Also, anyone else think its a given the MX is a future waifu? No girl has been given this much screen time and concern other than the wifes/future wifes.

• edited January 2018
    2 Dragons ahould be dead. MX not totally crippled but weak. 3 fire masters try to kill MX. MX grabs YC to run but shes too weak. YC tells her to dive into FGBP as he can use his op evil god powers to protect her. 

Sexy time optional.
  • Don't you think that this is Little Fairy situation all over again? Ice lady - check, dragon enemies - check, potential inheritance - check...

And I agree with everyone who says that MX will be badly hurt, trash fire masters attack her/want to claim dragons, MC jumps into FGBP and have "healing" time. But if Mars continues this trend, don't you think that YC will go to the thing that was calling him at the bottom of the FGBP, have test, impress MX and so on. On the other hand, if YC had sex with MX now, he would take her Yin and power up a lot. Wasn't it said that in that case he wouldn't need that medicine that he was preparing for? He had already collected some materials and 2 dragon hearts will be his eventually...
  • Suryansh said:
    Suryansh said:

While we would all love that, given how weak YC is (he couldn't even approach the battle let alone help MX) and MX is in no condition to fight, arguing with the sect masters will be suicide now. 

Seriously under thing that is bugging me why didn't MX take some strong elders from the SSR with her? I mean going alone is stupid, even if there was only one dragon and she beat it, she would be weakened, alone in a place where she doesn't have allies.

Also, anyone else think its a given the MX is a future waifu? No girl has been given this much screen time and concern other than the wifes/future wifes.

Never said he was going to argue with them, just that he'll be seriously pissed if after all this the 3 stooges (think I'll be calling them like this from now on) will get their part of the dragon just like that. In all honesty my opinion on what happens next more or less coincides with Bluekirby, maybe with the added part of YC somehow managing to store the corpses in SPP before diving in FGBP.
  • uh I just remember that in the past YC ate an emperor level dragon to rises in power, you guys dont think this can happen again? If Yc eat both dragons....
  • I'm not loving the story line right now. Nothing really interesting. YC needs some real power-up. 
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    uh I just remember that in the past YC ate an emperor level dragon to rises in power, you guys dont think this can happen again? If Yc eat both dragons....
    Possible LOL, but I hope Mars doesn't recycle too many of his plot lines.
  • 100% not logical for her to die, it wouldn't even make any sense. Badly hurt maybe, but her death would cause too much complications and bullshit required to cover the big hole that was dug for no reason.
    Have her badly injured, YC grab the master and the loot and start diving, far enough so the conceited old men that guarantee their lives that nothing will happen can't follow YC in.
  • edited January 2018
    MX is basically the FR benefactor in having killed both the dragons, added on that YunChe did a huge favour HR son. He would have at least 1 person on his side from the 3 so they wouldnt just striaght up kill her, the 2 realms only hate each other cause of the polar elements that they train, HR was an exception. Besides if YC makes it in time he could do the same thing he did with HC in the Sea of Death, placing a protective barrier around her after sinking both the dragons and the two of them down within the Fire Prison.
    Would be cool if something like little fairy would also happen again. Yes it would be repetitive, but that Dragon God trial was fucken LIT, would not mind another one of those. Something down that is calling for him so I reckon that we cant just butcher that possibilty.
  • New chapter out at weird time lol, so we should get another one soon.
    Hm yeah it is indeed similar to Chu Yuechan back then lol, one dragon is obliterated , not even body remain, so only one dragon left and MX is running away with the last of her life. YC want to go close...for what? What will Mars pull outa his pocket now hmm. Well since its YC, im sure he wont get rekt just by standing too close, but what can he really do if the dragon turn its attention to him even one second?
  • Well MX down to her last breadths, YC asks the sect master to get him close, looks like he an idea to save her. Finally a calm YC. I guess he lost it cause hes not been this helpless since the start of the novel. 

Looks there is going to be no fight against the Flame god sect masters,good
    Hopefully, we get three chaps today. :)

• Looks like there will be no need for taking Xuanyin to FGBP which is great news for me. Yun Che should take care of his problems with his own power - that's the main theme for last chapter so he should also take care of MX by himself.

I hope that he will use not only GWotB but also Moon Star Restoration. About time to show us that skill Mars...
  • edited January 2018
    Suryansh said:
    Well MX down to her last breadths, YC asks the sect master to get him close, looks like he an idea to save her. Finally a calm YC. I guess he lost it cause hes not been this helpless since the start of the novel. 

Looks there is going to be no fight against the Flame god sect masters,good
    Hopefully, we get three chaps today. :)

So you really think, that FGS will give last dragon to our MC? Or our MC will give all dragon to them? lol ( if MC really can kill this dragon- but for me its impossible, with his current cultivation)
  • Looks like there will be no need for taking Xuanyin to FGBP which is great news for me. Yun Che should take care of his problems with his own power - that's the main theme for last chapter so he should also take care of MX by himself.

I hope that he will use not only GWotB but also Moon Star Restoration. About time to show us that skill Mars...
    I dont know about taking MX to FGBP, but when FGR will say- *give to us, our dragon, we need him*. and then if MC will say - *okey, go take him, i will go with my master to SSR*. It will be so idiotic

I dont know about taking MX to FGBP, but when FGR will say- *give to us, our dragon, we need him*. and then if MC will say - *okey, go take him, i will go with my master to SSR*. It will be so idiotic
    They had a deal and if you ask me I don't see them breaking it now. They need it for Poyun and Yun Che shouldn't have any problem with this.