Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited January 2018
    @DemonMonarch: I didn't say anything about them having sex. :expressionless:
  • Poyun Might Actually lose his respect for YC in the cultivation category if its revealed he has EG veins. This development is making me *, im looking forward to how Mars is gonna advance this story.
  • I think Yun Che will ask for the favor the GC sect master owes him, asking him to trust in his words. Showing the legacies still doesn't prove that what he is saying is true. It will only lead to a big interrogatory and losing even more time.
  • @DemonMonarch: I didn't say anything about them having sex. :expressionless:
    Yes, its me, who say about what can be, after your words. But as i say, i like what you say in that message.
  • Can someone explain me what yan Juehai said about divine beasts? I already read that paragraph 3 times and still couldn't make sense out of it
  • xexel said:
    Can someone explain me what yan Juehai said about divine beasts? I already read that paragraph 3 times and still couldn't make sense out of it
    From what I've understood he explained that High Rank Realms are strong mostly because they have less Inheritors and purer bloodline.

xexel said:
    I think Yun Che will ask for the favor the GC sect master owes him, asking him to trust in his words. Showing the legacies still doesn't prove that what he is saying is true. It will only lead to a big interrogatory and losing even more time.
    Probably but that is the only way to show his capabilities and potential for what he is saying to be true without showing EG's Legacy. Like, other than that he has nothing to convince them.

• If YC uses his brain, the easiest way to prove what he has said is to give them some rocks from the bottom of the FGBP. I don’t think Mars will choose the easy/safe way because he wants to make YC looking like the regretted “dead” DRK of FGR before his “assumpted dying” when he will rescue MX, and that’s why Mars added this couple of chapters before the “kamikaze operation”.

And concerning the “taboo” of the inheritances and the risks of showing them off, it can be solved simply by a paragraph from Mars: if he says that’s Okay, it will be accepted by the readers without complaints. :) 
  • @Spike Spiegel That's not really a 'smart' answer either though as they wouldn't mean anything to them as they haven't exactly been down to the bottom of FGBP... it's like handing someone a red rock and saying it's from Mars (the planet) or Jupiter, how would they know that it's not just an ordinary rock. I agree with the rest of your post though. If he still had one of those recording things he used to record Hanyi's speech that would have been the best answer since they could watch it, but yeah due to the way the arc is heading he'll probably show them his legacies and/or call on his favor from Rulie. Hope we get 2 chapters tomorrow.
  • From what I understand about bloodline it means divine beast bloodline inheritor like FGR and SSR can only be middle-lower rank realm because of limitations of the word "beast" and the higher rank realm doesnt have such thing because its not beast bloodline but humanoid bloodline, so its more compatible and enable them to be high rank realm. I could be wrong tho but I think thats what was said.
  • Does everyone remember that he can share his memories with others. I don't know if he would do it nor even remember it in the confusion.
  • edited January 2018
    New chapter out

This was unexpected. I think Yun che will become enemies with Flame God Realm
  • New chapter out

This was unexpected. I think Yun che will become enemies with Flame God Realm
    That might not be a bad thing. It was a long time since we seen awesome YC. Especially in this arc where he constantly appear as an idiot. I just hope that Mars won't prolong on unnecessary details.
  • Seriously such a cliffhanger.
  • yeah MX ambush is success lmao, who saw that coming?
    So... YC didnt interrupt the fight or transmission or anything because the fight is about to be over lol.
    YC is getting real desperate, begging and then threatening and stuff...it just makes ppl think your not in your right mind, in hindsight its best if he actually risk his life try to get near instead of telling other ppl.
    No idea what next chapter might bring, so either MX dies or live. If she live then she is seriously injured and must retreat, because no fkin way the dragon gonna spare any effort in keeping her alive, it will kill her as soon as possible. If she cant retreat then she gonna kamikaze like Chu Yuechan lol, since frozen cloud art deprive from frozen divine art im sure there are similarity.
    In any case , YC and Yan Wancang is irreconcilable now, YC always keep to his word, always take revenge. Hmm perhaps he might spare other sect, but Vermilion Bird sect is about too meet some calamity for sure
  • edited January 2018
    seriously it would royally suck if MX dies. YC will literally have no one to protect him anymore, and the story will become about YC running away and getting strong enough to fight the FGR. Though this scenario is very unlikely. Wonder how YC's going to save MX now? He clearly dosent have enough power and the dragons will try finishing her off as soon as possible. My guess is he'll hide with MC in the FGP and absorb energy there and suprise suprise we get another " YC is dead"

Based on the title of the volume it's clear that his fire inheritances are going to get revealed soon. But seriously this cliffhanger sucks. Is it just me or is YC acting a bit out of character? Maybe he now choice cause how absurdly weak he is compared to the others here. 
  • MX won’t dye for many reasons (MC master and future harem member, the pill, the pass for the god conference, and especially that her character wasn’t full developed yet), but she will be gravely injured for long time (even after YC saving and healing her). This will let YC to go out from SSR and to have some adventures before the conference. This grievance with the Vermillion master will be solved very fast (maybe with some droplets of Vermillion blood). 
    But for now I want to see how Mars will handle the kill of the two dragons, will YC be able to kill one of them or he will only help MX to do that. 
  • Well, one thing is certain - Yun Che officially became dumb as a brick. Not only he gave them the most idiotic reason to believe him (ironically, because it was true) he also behaved like immature brat. Like, I know that Wancang was ulitmately wrong but his reasoning was good and I'd never belive Yun Che's explanaition too.

So basically this a plot summary for last 2 chapters, brought to you by our beloved author.
    - Quick, help me warn my Master, she is in danger!
    - You say what, bruh?
    - I was casually swimming in the FGBP and I found out about 2nd Dragon!
    - Yun Che, go home, you are drunk. 
    - I'm telling the truth, we need to warn her!
    - Dude, stop it, get some help.
    - Please, please, please! Help me warn her or otherwise I'll make you pay! (But I asked you nicely first and I rarely do that, be grateful!)
    - Yun Che, stfu!
    Such amazing diplomatic skills! Such in-depth strategy to convince them to help him! Oh boy, I have nothing but neverending respect for Yun Che and Mars right now... If he really wanted to create a drama at least he could make Yun Che look like a moron...
  • MX won’t dye for many reasons (MC master and future harem member, the pill, the pass for the god conference, and especially that her character wasn’t full developed yet), but she will be gravely injured for long time (even after YC saving and healing her). This will let YC to go out from SSR and to have some adventures before the conference. This grievance with the Vermillion master will be solved very fast (maybe with some droplets of Vermillion blood). 
    But for now I want to see how Mars will handle the kill of the two dragons, will YC be able to kill one of them or he will only help MX to do that. 
    We can't exactly guess how will he win, but it is pretty much obvious what will happen latter. Who wants to bet that stupid elders will want to claim dragons corpses?
  • Clearly, the way YC went about convincing them as really stupid. I mean no one in FGR's history has been able to make it to the bottom of the realm, but suddenly this 1st level divine essence guy claims to have gone to the bottom. He could have just been I have some type of sensory or maybe dragon inheritance which lets me sense them or something.

• edited January 2018
    @Suryansh: He's lvl 2 now

I'm not disagreeing with what you said.
  • edited January 2018
    I know it was kinda joking, saying he's reached the bottom of the FGP was the stupidest route to take. Hopefully, we see another chap today. This cliffhanger sucks. Also does anyone know what "In that flash that she faints from fear" means
  • A nice plot twist would be that Mu Xuanyin knew from the start that the dragon she was fighting wasn't the same, and she was just baiting it to appear.
    They even pointed out that the time she was taking was too long.

And for dumb Che, I think his mistake was just saying that he went to the botton of the fire lake. Taking into accont the situation that he put himself in, begging was the best option IMO.
    But yeah, he knew that he had to persuade the sect masters and had a couple hours to think of a excuse, it's 100% out of character for him to not come with something better.
  • Well, surely YC could have handled that better, but imo just give him a break. I mean hes freaking out and it doesnt help, dont tell me you guys never freak out lol. At least he havent blurted out his inheritances so id say its not too bad, otherwise how would you guys convince them if your in his shoe then? If it were me id show the phoenix/golden crow inheritance to make it more believable.
  • @AkaiRyuu
    It wasn't first time things are looking bad. And it wasn't even imminent danger. We are talking about a guy who was in more danger situations that you can count, his experience is insanely vast. You can expect more from the guy like that especially since in the past he was far more collected and focused. And what's more important - logical about things. For past 100 chapters he is proving that everything we knew about him was a lie and in reality he is your average guy when it comes to personality and intelligence. I don't buy it man, it was another lazy move by Mars to create drama without considering Yun Che's character, just like in the Direct Disciple competition.
  • Agreed about the forced stupidity for plot, and @AkaiRyuu I also agree about it being understandable he's freaking out as we've all been there. In answer to your question, in the current situation there's not much he can do because he already messed up at the first step. What he SHOULD have done is gotten close enough to be seen / felt on the very edge of the Will Projection or right in front of them etc but it either way he should've let them clearly see him exiting from the FGBP directly (actions speak louder than words). Instead of going through the whole spiel and having them laugh it off, seeing him actually leave FGBP would've saved time and effort. Then he could've made his argument, still probably failed due to plot but it'd have been a better choice and given him better footing. Annoyed at Mars though, not only for the plot and slow chapter progression in last few chapters, but that he's doing 1 chap a day when there's big cliffhangers in the peak of the fight. Hope we get another chap today but don't really expect it.
  • @Shiro_Shinigami
    In Mars plot, YC has to risk his life and save MX. So he had two options:
    1. YC goes directly to rescue her when he has known about the second dragon.
    2. YC asks the FGR masters help and they refuse, and then he goes lonely to do that. 
    The outcome is the same for both scenarios; YC death. Mars wanted to avoid the fact that YC doesn’t ask the help knowing that he is very weak, so he added those two unnecessary chapters in the last minute so their plot wasn’t very good and they can be considered as the worst (adding to the kowtow chapters ;) ). 
    I hope that the gain will compensate for these frustrations. 
  • edited January 2018
    Many feels that Yun che was being dumb (even i too) regarding the 2 dragons situation when he told the 3 Sect Masters that he dove down to the bottom of God Burial Fire Prison then in what way should he convince the Vermillion Sect Master to take action? 

I really don't think there was much he could do there and i also think that GRK is going to die and then Yun Che is going to take revenge on FGR

So any other resonable ways?????
  • edited January 2018
    @Spike Spiegel
    I don't think anyone is mad about the plot of Yun Che asking for help, because that was indeed his best option.
    It was just his approach was so bad and dumb that it was out of character.
  • edited January 2018
    xexel said:
    @Spike Spiegel
    I don't think anyone is mad about the plot of Yun Che asking for help, because that was indeed his best option.
    It was just his approach was so bad and dumb that it was out of character.
    I also think that but what else could he have done. He couldn't reveal any of his secrets because that might bring disaster to his home

He could have used that Memory Transfer Technique which he did on Xue'er
  • About that Memory Transfer Technique that would be seriously the dumbest thing he could do. Like it was insanely dumb when he said that he went there but if he would actually show them how little effort he needs to put into this, how casual and unaffected he was... Well, he could simply tell them about Evil God's Legacy straight out of the bat. So no, even if it was super dumb to say that aloud by Yun Che that follow - up would make things even worse.

@Lazy Arata 
    How about simply make a lie? For example: "My master gave me an item to survey the surroundings because she was afraid of meeting 3rd party and I've sensed the 2nd Dragon with that"? Hell, I can think about even more plausible lies if I want to, but I simply too lazy. Just like Mars is too lazy to make reasonable excuse.