Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Mars is trying to find a way to get YC and MX get together, we all saw the hints in the past few chapters.
    What if the second dragon already attacked MX and she is injured? YC will step forward to help MX risking his life maybe he will be forced to open the next EG gate "Hades", he gets seriously injured and falls into the bottom of GBFP where he gets an inheritance/power up or breakthrough GWOTB.

• Well I guess im in the minority when I don't mind YC getting more legacies, he already has so much, that hes goes 100+ chaps before using one.
  • @adamsbankai
    The point is that even with Hades he can at best reach DTR late stage. Hell, even if we will give him Divine Spirit Realm with it he still dies with flip of Dragon's wing. From few hundred kilometeres. If Mars is going to do something with Yun Che in incoming chapter it'd better if he really do practically nothing other than screaming that there is 2nd Dragon otherwise it's going to be completely bullshit development.
  • edited January 2018
    How about using dragon soul domain causing the two dragons to freeze and give MX an opening to take advantage of after all it even caused her to freeze long enough for Yun Che to molest her 
    and it’s more effective on profound beasts especially dragons than on humans
  • @arc67
    I was thinking about the same but then Mars dropped the power scaling thing - aftermath of Xuanyin and the Dragon clash was able to hurt people from 3500 km (if not of the barrier), was able to affect entire FGBP (500000 km) and were able to move 50 km in the instant. And Yun Che would need to get into like few hundreds meteres radius to use Dragon Soul's Domain. Also with the knowledge about Huo Ye who was completely wasted by only getting close to them makes you realize how insanely silly idea is for Yun Che right now to be of any use in this battle.

Of course Mars can write whatever he wants but by the logic established in his own novel Yun Che should be practically dead when they simply realese their auras if he is close enough, not to mention if anyone of them would actually do something near him. I simply hope that Mars won't write utterly stupid plot just to make Yun Che forcefully shine.
  • Probably MX uses some final skill to kill the two dragons but she'll be really weak afterwards, the 3 flame chiefs try to take advantage of her.

YC takes her to chill out in the FGBP where he helps her recover, sexy time optional.

Combo of Chu yuechan and caiyi story, mars the creative genius lol.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Probably MX uses some final skill to kill the two dragons but she'll be really weak afterwards, the 3 flame chiefs try to take advantage of her.

YC takes her to chill out in the FGBP where he helps her recover, sexy time optional.

Dude, she would die there. Not to mention that SSR would get fucked. And those Sect Masters would need to die.
  • @arc67
    I was thinking about the same but then Mars dropped the power scaling thing - aftermath of Xuanyin and the Dragon clash was able to hurt people from 3500 km (if not of the barrier), was able to affect entire FGBP (500000 km) and were able to move 50 km in the instant. And Yun Che would need to get into like few hundreds meteres radius to use Dragon Soul's Domain. Also with the knowledge about Huo Ye who was completely wasted by only getting close to them makes you realize how insanely silly idea is for Yun Che right now to be of any use in this battle.

Of course Mars can write whatever he wants but by the logic established in his own novel Yun Che should be practically dead when they simply realese their auras if he is close enough, not to mention if anyone of them would actually do something near him. I simply hope that Mars won't write utterly stupid plot just to make Yun Che forcefully shine.
    He doesn’t need to be nearby don’t forget how scorching fire dragon family in IDR had the urge to kneel down just from feeling his aura
  • arc67 said:
    @arc67

He doesn’t need to be nearby don’t forget how scorching fire dragon family in IDR had the urge to kneel down just from feeling his aura
    Yeah, but he was few hundreds meters from them when he used the Domain. From long distance at best he can make the Dragon shift his attention for split second which isn't that bad of the result but I'm not sure how helpful it would be. 
  • In a battle of divine masters even a split second is enough otherwise MX wouldn’t break her sound transmission jade
  • True, but that's like best case scenario when we assume that he can make the Dragon sense him when he is completely focused on Xuanyin from like few hundreds kilometeres. If he is going to be closer than it's asking for death with current Power Scaling. Interestingly enough it's probably the only possible, logical in the story setting, way that doesn't scream "bullshit" I can think about it. But I'm sure Mars is going to pull some weird plot armor instead if he really is planning to make use of Yun Che in this battle as actual combat power.
  • Sparteh said:
    Am I the only one who was reminded of Little Fairy again. As far as I remember it was 2 dragons, right?

I really wonder what was summoning MC. Was it merely the lair or something else?
    Ever since Mu Bingyun & Mu Xuanyin were first brought into the story I couldn't help but think of them as a ROTG version of Chu Yueli & Chu Yuechan.

Mu Bingyun - Chu Yueli
    Like Chu Yueli; Mu Bingyun was also introduced into the story before her elder sister.

Like Chu Yueli; Mu Bingyun also has an elder sister who is the most talented and regarded as the #1 beauty within their Sect & Country/Realm.

Like Chu Yueli; Mu Bingyun also has a strong reverence towards her elder sister.

Mu Xuanyin - Chu Yuechan
    Like Chu Yuechan; Mu Xuanyin also watches over and protects Yun Che from the shadows while constantly being amazed at the things he can do.

Like Chu Yuechan; Mu Xuanyin also almost kills Yun Che after he accidentally touched her breast.

Like Chu Yuechan; Mu Xuanyin also tries to help Yun Che but somehow ends up in a difficult fight against two dragons who are just a few profound levels below herself.
    (There's probably more similarities between them but I'll just stop here.)

Just like before; the two dragons are like "Roar!!! Greedy humans, trying to get to something that we have no actual authority to be obstructing you from getting to!"

And I'm pretty sure whatever they're guarding will be like "I never told them to do that, they just showed up out of nowhere and started blocking entry."

YC: "I figured that was case…" 

MX: "~!@#¥%!!!!!" 
  • @Shiro_Shinigami yeah definitely plot armor otherwise YC will get wasted just with a glance, since back then when fighting with MX she doesnt need to do anything and YC get rekt with just a look lmao. Anyway we will soon have our answer and hopefully it will be satisfying
  • Sparteh said:
    Am I the only one who was reminded of Little Fairy again. As far as I remember it was 2 dragons, right?

I really wonder what was summoning MC. Was it merely the lair or something else?
    Ever since Mu Bingyun & Mu Xuanyin were first brought into the story I couldn't help but think of them as a ROTG version of Chu Yueli & Chu Yuechan.

Mu Bingyun - Chu Yueli
    Like Chu Yueli; Mu Bingyun was also introduced into the story before her elder sister.

Like Chu Yueli; Mu Bingyun also has an elder sister who is the most talented and regarded as the #1 beauty within their Sect & Country/Realm.

Like Chu Yueli; Mu Bingyun also has a strong reverence towards her elder sister.

Mu Xuanyin - Chu Yuechan
    Like Chu Yuechan; Mu Xuanyin also watches over and protects Yun Che from the shadows while constantly being amazed at the things he can do.

Like Chu Yuechan; Mu Xuanyin also almost kills Yun Che after he accidentally touched her breast.

Like Chu Yuechan; Mu Xuanyin also tries to help Yun Che but somehow ends up in a difficult fight against two dragons who are just a few profound levels below herself.
    (There's probably more similarities between them but I'll just stop here.)

Just like before; the two dragons are like "Roar!!! Greedy humans, trying to get to something that we have no actual authority to be obstructing you from getting to!"

And I'm pretty sure whatever they're guarding will be like "I never told them to do that, they just showed up out of nowhere and started blocking entry."

YC: "I figured that was case…" 

MX: "~!@#¥%!!!!!" 

Good theory. But i think,  sex with MX will not be in this volume (sad, i really love MX) , but if i am wrong, this is not bad xD.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Probably MX uses some final skill to kill the two dragons but she'll be really weak afterwards, the 3 flame chiefs try to take advantage of her.

Dude, she would die there. Not to mention that SSR would get fucked. And those Sect Masters would need to die.
    Why not? GWOTB? He did same thing with Caiyi. -_-
  • Sorry but I think MX can not get injured in this battle. Cause YC and whole of fire realm will die to the 2 dragons. Cause apparently YC cant do shit to them. Neither the fire realm kings cant do anything either. IF MX injured and retreat than bad news it is a slaughter.

Most possible scenario is YC pop out at last min Than took a massive hit from the dragon to protect MX.
    YC will be like badly injured or more than half dead. MX seeing that will probably went nuts and super saiyan mode
    Than MX went crazy after that killing the 1 dragon whom had injury at the dragon fault.
    The other dragon might be killed too or run away or maybe come back anotherday to kill it we dont know alll depends on MARS.
    See how MARS wanna drag or extend story in fire prison.

• Both dragons need to die or somehow stop being enemies with YC so that YC can go back into the GBFP to train or find about that "summon". If one of them escapes then there will be a hidden danger for YC when diving into the GBFP.
  • @Vincent17c you're really dreaming if you think that's even remotely a possibility, considering how wrecked he got in very light training with MX let alone blocking one of these dragons attacks that is only a realm or so below her in strength. Even if he "did" try to block valiantly, not only would he not have a corpse left, he also wouldn't even slow the attack down as it headed to MX. The only realistic thing he can do aside from shouting warning is the Dragon Soul Domain but will have to see what Mars throws at us, though iirc the domain was supposed to help against dragons since they'd be more obedient etc. I agree with @adamsbankai that these dragons need to die or stop being enemies at least, and while having powerful dragons as allies would be nice he needs a dragon heart. Looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions though, seeing what Mars has YC do and of course seeing what was calling him down in the prison.
  • Realistically speaking Yun Che is (if I can use such equaivalence) like mountian buster and Xuanyin and Dragon are small planet buster. They were able to affect entire FGBP with one blow exchange. Distance from Earth to Moon is shorter than 500000 km that FGBP has. After effect of that blow was able to seriously hurt people 3500 km away if not for the barrier. Moon has such diameter just to show the scale. And people are hoping for him to take a blow from it and survive where his greatest feats not long ago was barely surviving one blow from Divine Tribulation Beast and burning 5 km radius with his Yellow Spring Ashes...

Let's get real, people expecting Goku from Saiyan Saga (current Yun Che) to survive blow from Fully Powered Frieza (Xuanyin and Dragon). Sounds legit. :smiley:

Current power scaling shows such enormous disparity that I really hope for Mars to give up on any stupid development like for example @vincent17c proposed because my immersion would be completely ruined.

Bluekirby said:

Why not? GWOTB? He did same thing with Caiyi. -_-
    Bottom of the FGBP = / = surface of Death River. Not to mention that Caiyi was uninjured and is Flame Cultivator. I believe that Yun Che could keep her alive down there with constantly shielding her with his aura but that should be very taxing and couldn't last long - don't forget that down there even your mind is being burned.  
  • Still no chapter yet...so prob not 2 chapter today. Mars cliff hangering us!

• Found this on wiki, is this newest version of YC and the butterfly sword?
  • Well, that's wiki so I wouldn't be so sure if it is Yun Che. But in Manhua his concept art was also with longsword instead of greatsword so everything is possible.
  • Well, that's wiki so I wouldn't be so sure if it is Yun Che. But in Manhua his concept art was also with longsword instead of greatsword so everything is possible.
    I wonder why we dont have much illustration of ATG, surely its not impossible for Mars to get some character profile made?
    But looking back the picture might not be YC, since if it is him and butterfly sword the clothe he wears should have phoenix mark, this one doesnt. Also YC with long sword sucks lol, long sword is so fkin overused I want to see Hong er
  • Before going to ROTG, has YC slept with Xue'er, Little Aunt, and Ling'er yet?
  • Karvo said:
    Before going to ROTG, has YC slept with Xue'er, Little Aunt, and Ling'er yet?
    If i am not wrong, only Xue`er
  • New chapter is out.
  • Rip no one believes YC lol, hopefully another chapter soon!
    So all our conjecture about YC poping up in the middle of battle is wrong lol, he just gonna send transmission from afar
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Rip no one believes YC lol, hopefully another chapter soon!
    So all our conjecture about YC poping up in the middle of battle is wrong lol, he just gonna send transmission from afar
    I dont think so.. He will go into the battle, after second dragon will start his action. And yes, no one believe YC.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    First he needs to make them believe in what he is saying. Only Vermillion Bird Master can send the warning otherwise he will need to improvise. And the only way I can think of he can make them believe is by showing his 2 legacies... Now I'm interesting if Mars will go for this right now or Yun Che will do something more silly.

That being said again I'm dissapointed. He could think of something more acceptable for them than the truth. Like, yeah, everybody is going to believe that he were there... Nice job MC, I thought you were smart...
  • edited January 2018
    AkaiRyuu said:
    First he needs to make them believe in what he is saying. Only Vermillion Bird Master can send the warning otherwise he will need to improvise. And the only way I can think of he can make them believe is by showing his 2 legacies... Now I'm interesting if Mars will go for this right now or Yun Che will do something more silly.

That being said again I'm dissapointed. He could think of something more acceptable for them than the truth. Like, yeah, everybody is going to believe that he were there... Nice job MC, I thought you were smart...
    Ikr, no one gonna believe if you just pop up and say some crazy shit outa the blue. YC better off ignoring everyone and try shouting to MX instead, it shouldnt be too hard to. Going near the battle might be dangerous but fukin shouting from afar should be fine, from a safe distance with both stealth and HFL up