Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Two questions. Will YC eventually acquire the Vermilion Bird inheritance? Will YC help spare/save the Horned Dragon and turn it into his contract beast?
  • edited January 2018
    Two questions. Will YC eventually acquire the Vermilion Bird inheritance? Will YC help spare/save the Horned Dragon and turn it into his contract beast?
    1) Most likely. 
    2) Hmm probably not. The dragon seems too evil for YC's style. Plus I don't think his Dragon Soul will have that big of an effect on a Divine Master dragon. Maybe the dragon will even view YC as food that will help it evolve? 
  • Agreed with Suran, furthermore he kinda needs the dragon's heart for the Universe 5 Jade Pill and there was no real point in Mars throwing that out there when just coincidentally there happens to be an ancient dragon here that fulfills the criteria of being over 100k years old. Aside from Hong'er (which is kinda like a contracted beast?) I'm not really a fan of adding a contract beast for YC, way too many stories go that route already.
  • AkaiRyuu said:

-MX is about to die, YC goes forward and...do some amazing thing ( perhaps use dragon soul to scare the dragon) and takes the dragon down to the pit with him. "Death" plot again, YC spend sometime down there get more OP etc while people cry for him etc yall know the drill. This would be boring to see but this could happen lol, while I want to see what MX reaction will be this is so fkin overuse already not to mention we still need to search for the wood bead soon.
    And Mu Xuanyin & Mu Bingyun go back to BPS with broken hearts to inform his 'ladies' ...

Cang Yue: Ah ok ... you want some tea?
    Mu Bingyun: He is dead! Didn't you hear us?
    Cang Yue: Yeah, ... the first time it hurts, but after ... how often did he die now?
    Feng Xu'er: Ehm ... 3 times I think, or?
    Mu Xuanyin & Mu Bingyun: ???
    Su Ling'er: <cough> make it 4 times ... at least
    Xiao Lingxi: <sob> wuhaaaaa <sob>
    Huan Caiyi: Lingxi! Stop it already ... you know he doesn't die  ...
    Xiao Linxi: True, but it will take him so long to show up again ... <sob>
    Cang Yue: So for the tea?
    Mu Xuanyin & Mu Bingyun: What do you mean he doesn't die?
    Huan Caiyi: Did he jump into a fire sea?
    Mu Xuanyin: ... Yes?
    Huan Caiyi: Alone?
    Mu Xuanyin: Yes!
    Huan Caiyi: no girl with him?
    Mu Xuanyin: Alone ... beside a divine dragon ...
    Xiao Ling'er: <sob> wuhaaaaaaa ... my Che'er is all alone <sob>
    Feng Xu'er: It is ok Ling'er.
    Su Ling'er: Male or female dragon?
    Mu Xuanyin: Male ... I think ... why?
    Huan Caiyi: Then he won't stay there for long ...
    Feng Xu'er: What do you mean?
    Huan Caiyi: And no Colden Crow anywhere nearby either?
    Mu Xuanyin: No!
    Cang Yue: Yeah, then he'll show up soon ... so who wanted tea again?
    Su Ling'er: We should really get one of these jade thingies for him ... 
    rest of the girls: True ...

Then sometime later at the Fire God Prison ...

Yun Che: Ok, Long'er time for us to get out of here and I am sure you'll like to see something else too after all the time you had been trapped in here.
    Long'er (also known as The Dragon): Ofc Big Brother Che ... damn, I don't want to go back here for at least a thousand years. I can't wait to see this famous ice region you mentioned. Or the dragon realm <blush>
    Yun Che: Yeah, Master will be proud of me ... I hope. I mean there shouldn't be any problems ...
    Long'er rushes ahead in excitement to leave the FGP ...
    His head pops out of the fire sea ...
    Long'er: Ehm ... Big Brother Che ...I totally forgot to take that totally important stuff with me. <cough> ... You go ahead and I'll follow you shortly ... totally
    Long'er rushes back to his lair.
    Yun Che: ???
    Yun Che flies out of the fire sea and notices the murderous intent of seven persons locked on him ...

Mu Xuanyin, Mu Bingyun, Cang Yue, Xiao Ling'er, Huan Caiyi, Su Ling'er and Feng Xu'er: Che'er ... we need to talk!
    Yun Che: ...

• AkaiRyuu said:

-MX is about to die, YC goes forward and...do some amazing thing ( perhaps use dragon soul to scare the dragon) and takes the dragon down to the pit with him. "Death" plot again, YC spend sometime down there get more OP etc while people cry for him etc yall know the drill. This would be boring to see but this could happen lol, while I want to see what MX reaction will be this is so fkin overuse already not to mention we still need to search for the wood bead soon.
    And Mu Xuanyin & Mu Bingyun go back to BPS with broken hearts to inform his 'ladies' ...

Cang Yue: Yeah, ... the first time it hurts, but after ... how often did he die now?

Yun Che: Ok, Long'er time for us to get out of here and I am sure you'll like to see something else too after all the time you had been trapped in here.
    Long'er (also known as The Dragon): Ofc Big Brother Che ... damn, I don't want to go back here for at least a thousand years. I can't wait to see this famous ice region you mentioned. Or the dragon realm <blush>
    Yun Che: Yeah, Master will be proud of me ... I hope. I mean there shouldn't be any problems ...
    Long'er: Ehm ... Big Brother Che ...I totally forgot to take that totally important stuff with me. <cough> ... You go ahead and I'll follow you shortly ... totally
    Yun Che flies out of the fire sea and notices the murderous intent of seven persons locked on him ...

Mu Xuanyin, Mu Bingyun, Cang Yue, Xiao Ling'er, Huan Caiyi, Su Ling'er and Feng Xu'er: Che'er ... we need to talk!

lmaoooo
  • I think Dragon will play tricks and swallow YC with some elders.
    YC knows Dragon's weak points but cant hurt him from outside.
    If he burn Dragon's Fault from inside and inject SPP poison then Dragon can turn mad and fly away from fire ocean.
  • Icefield said:
    I think Dragon will play tricks and swallow YC with some elders.
    YC knows Dragon's weak points but cant hurt him from outside.
    If he burn Dragon's Fault from inside and inject SPP poison then Dragon can turn mad and fly away from fire ocean.
    They are all thousands kilometres away from the fight. I'm sure that if something goes wrong only Yun Che can react thanks to the Ark and it's still bad scenario for him. As for not being able to attack he has his domain - it should have much bigger impact here than it was a case with Xuanyin. If he can create the opening for her then it will be huge - she destroyed her crystal to not be distracted for even a split second, imagine Yun Che with his pathetic cultivation scaring him for a second or two. Of course I can imagine that afterwards he will be in worse state than Huo Ye but he will survive because he is our MC.
  • AkaiRyuu said:

Bruh you want scholarship 
  • @StuffedDuck LMAO thats hilarious your awesome bro, btw what do you mean by "jade thingy" ?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    @StuffedDuck LMAO thats hilarious your awesome bro, btw what do you mean by "jade thingy" ?
    A soul crystal thing. It shatters when some1 dies
  • StuffedDuck needs to write us some filler chapters.
  • AkaiRyuu said:

nice one. could you write a continuation with Jasmine appearing? XD
  • Hmm now that I remember... Lingxi had a vision about YC burning to ashes before he left to God Realm, perhaps it is prelude to this "death"?
  • New chapter is out.
  • YC makes his move! But I wonder why he needs to sneak down there, he could just have told MX before hand yeah?
    Also, how exactly is he gonna sneak in there with the Vermilion bird projection covering the FGBP? Maybe he gon wait it out?
    Another thing is the people in God Realm are kinda dumb yeah, a Fire Elemental dragon living in the place with highest fire strength but they cant think that it will use it to recover?
  • @AkaiRyuu
    He needs to sneak down because nobody can know about it. MX is busy and well, she still isn't in his complete trust circle. Like, he mostly sneaking to avoid other people anyway and not her.
    Projection is focused only on Xuanyin so he is going to get where he wants unnoticed by them fairly easily.
    As for recovery it is obvious that he can use it, but degree of the recovery is what suprised them. Normally it should take probably few milleniums and not only 1... Unless he wasn't that heavily hurted in the first place.

Personally I think that the Dragon is probably only playing weaker and in reality he is at least as strong as her. Or at the very least he has a trump card to play. I believe that it's safe to say that because it's going way too easy especially for all that "Death Flag" foreshadowing everywhere. So right now I have 2 possible scenarios in mind.
    1. Yun Che is going to be sensed and is going to run for his life because Dragon is going after him.
    2. Xuanyin is going to lose her ground and Yun Che will do something stupid.
    At this point those are probably the most obvious scenarios but I still hope that Mars is going to suprise us with some really interesting development like 2nd Dragon or other weird shenigan. Like, if there were 2 Dragons and she fought with another one last time it's going to be preety interesting development. Unlike to happen but my 2 ideas are very predictable so let's hope for something better.
  • @Shiro_Shinigami ; 2 dragons is somewhat improbable since the 2nd one would need to shed scale too and we would know about it. But yeah I think the dragon should have something up his sleeve too, FGBP is his homebase so MX should be at disadvantage imo.
    I just remember that, MX knew about the dragon first but she arrived last lol, so she could have went to prepare some trump card to use.
    As for your scenario YC could be sensed but that would be boring, exposing his secret infront of FGR would be weird too. Lets hope Mars have something nice planned for us.
  • @AkaiRyuu
    Why would we know? If they were sheding scales every 2000 years with 1k years interval then it actually is possible. But it is really far fetched theory. I simply hope it won't ends up as "DER scrub is saving Divine Lord, super powerful, Realm King". That's just sounds silly. 
  • @Shiro_Shinigami well its the power of plot armor ofc.
    But seriously, he could definitely do something here, like the world shaking dragon roar/primordial ark space bending power. He could have timed the dragon roar well and grab MX to the ark entirely possible.
    That said, he might not participate in the fight at all because he is about to go down FGBP.
  • @AkaiRyuu
    He could because of the plot armor like you've mentioned. But realistically speaking Huo Ye was wasted by simply staying too close and he should be at the very least in DTR, probably even higher. Not to mention we are probably talking about distance of few hundreds kilometeres considering that people would be hurted 3500 km away so if Huo Ye really would be really close then there would be nothing left from him. For Yun Che to do anything he needs to be in few hundreds METERES range. It's obviously a plot armor and nothing else if he really is going to do anything of any importance.
  • edited January 2018
    New chapter is out.

Called it!!! :smiley:
  • New chapter is out.

*worships on bended knees*
    LMAO yeah good call bro, or do they say these things on wechat?
    So...theres nothing under GFBP? Thats a lil disappointing, since YC walks from south to north there shouldnt be anything good down there, and if there IS something nice then it should already be in the dragon lair cuz the dragons live there.  He didnt find anything so theres nothing =/
    So assuming MX will be in dangerous situation and YC pops out and do some crazy shit.
    FGR be like WTF he can dive down there? Realm King!
    MX affection point increase?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    New chapter is out.

*worships on bended knees*
    LMAO yeah good call bro, or do they say these things on wechat?
    So...theres nothing under GFBP? Thats a lil disappointing, since YC walks from south to north there shouldnt be anything good down there, and if there IS something nice then it should already be in the dragon lair cuz the dragons live there.  He didnt find anything so theres nothing =/
    So assuming MX will be in dangerous situation and YC pops out and do some crazy shit.
    FGR be like WTF he can dive down there? Realm King!
    MX affection point increase?
    So...theres nothing under GFBP? Thats a lil disappointing, WHAT? How you read this chapter? With bottom of Netherfrost Heavenly Lake Ice Phoenix Divine Spirit same... Also is some have not annihilated completely, to maintain final existence will forever keep here Ancient Spiritual God?Is its Soul is summoning me? If this nothing, okey.
  • edited January 2018
    Very good chapter, but i have some questions now:
    1) MX will retreat, after MC will say her that 2 dragons can atack her or she try to kill them any way.
    2)What Soul at the bottom GFBP? God or Beast? -_-
    3)Oh yes, what reaction will be FGR, when they saw MC, who fly from bottom GFBP? xD
  • Am I the only one who was reminded of Little Fairy again. As far as I remember it was 2 dragons, right?

I really wonder what was summoning MC. Was it merely the lair or something else?
  • A bit of an anti climactic visit to the bottom of the FGBP? No legacies or anything?
  • edited January 2018
    Very good chapter, but i have some questions know:
    1) MX will retreat, after MC will say her that 2 dragons can atack her or she try to kill them any way.
    3)Oh yes, what reaction will be FGR, when they saw MC, who fly from bottom GFBP? xD
    Oh yeah I didnt read carefully enough, I thought what alarmed him was the residue aura of the lair of the dragon.
    Btw, the Vermilion bird thing sucks lol, it cant detect YC. Perhaps need DMR to detect YC
    If I have to guess what soul is down there...would be Vermilion Bird, YC can get it inheritance for the ful set.
  • edited January 2018
    AkaiRyuu said:
    Very good chapter, but i have some questions now:
    Oh yeah I didnt read carefully enough, I thought what alarmed him was the residue aura of the lair of the dragon.
    Btw, the Vermilion bird thing sucks lol, it cant detect YC. Perhaps need DMR to detect YC
    I want new God legacie. We already have many beast legacie. We need one more Ancient True God Legacie. I dont want legacie from Vermilion Bird(reason? For me its stupid. Will projection? - ussles in fight. Maybe only reason can be, that Vermilion flame very good vs Devils, but for me God Legacie better in 100 times ^_^
  • Guys, Yun Che evacuated from FGBP as soon as he found out about two Dragons. I'm preety sure that he simply didn't find what he was looking for yet. So calm your horses because it's only the beginning of troubles.

Btw, I really hope that it won't turn out into "Yun Che shielding Xuanyin with his own body" shenigan because right now he is so weak that he shouldn't be able get close enough to be useful not to mention actual fight...
  • Guys, Yun Che evacuated from FGBP as soon as he found out about two Dragons. I'm preety sure that he simply didn't find what he was looking for yet. So calm your horses because it's only the beginning of troubles.

Btw, I really hope that it won't turn out into "Yun Che shielding Xuanyin with his own body" shenigan because right now he is so weak that he shouldn't be able get close enough to be useful not to mention actual fight...
    yeah shielding with his body is BS, at best he can grab her can go into the ark.
    One thing for sure tho, we will kill 2 dragons this time, otherwise YC cant go back to FGBP