Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• @Forgotten_Fate
    Well, in 7th stage you can basically regain vision and do other shenigans and since 10th stage you can drain that Primal Energy in the purest form on top of basically prolong others life. It really makes you think about potential improvement and what "True Rage God's body" would be like...
    Also, I've understood that phrase about 5th stage slightly diffrent but either way there is no way for Yun Che to be able to tell his capabilities in 5th Stage without being very close to it. It would be for the best if someone who can actually read Chinese commented on it.
  • Which chapter talks about the Great Way of the Buddha levels?
  • 136 and 137
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • CFTCFT
    edited January 2018
    Chapter 137 only states that level 7 of GWotB can heal broken limbs, regrow missing body parts, reverse sight loss. Sounds like cellular regeneration.
  • When Jasmine was talking about possible ways for cureing Caiyi she mentioned that in 10th stage you can prolong people life and absorb the same, purest energy as True Gods just like that. That sounds OP and has really no upper limit for what can do for what we know so far.
  • Food for thought: Regarding the Star God blood in his system from Jasmine, do you think Mars will have it awaken later and give him some of her Slaughter God abilities? Or perhaps will it instead mutate due to his bloodlines/inheritances and create a new Star God Bloodline with different abilities unique to him and his descendants that inherit that particular Star God Blood? I think that'd be a rather interesting twist to add a new Star God bloodline that the other Star Gods would have no idea how to handle since it's not documented (at least they know the history and abilities, strengths/weaknesses of the other Star Gods but they'd know nothing of a new hybrid). Of course Mars might go a completely different route altogether but we know he has it in mind for 'something' at least, aside from extending his lifespan.
  • Mutation sounds interesting but knowing Mars it's highly unlikely. I mean that guy haven't added any new arts for like 3 arcs only to drop few more lately which we aren't going to see soon anyway. Pity.
  • Not sure about that blood tbh, im sure he have something planned for it aside from increased lifespan but its definitely not slaughter god ability because Jasmine said that her star god art doesnt suit him and just one drop of blood normally just gonna give him a slight bloodline change and enable him to learn stuff, not grant them.
  • edited January 2018
    The requirement from Star God point of view for attaining their inheritance (aka the skip from 0 to divine lord) is being a true god descendant and inheritor of the bloodline (YC got drop of blood from Jasmine). This means that YC could receive say the full Sirius inheritance for example but I believe someone else already has it. So if he were to say kill the poison star god it would open the possibility to receive their inheritance I believe as an example.

Pure speculation on my part but it does open some scary potential avenues power wise.

Inside the burning Prison, as to who or what might be down there. Considering benefit to YC we could be sitting with the body of the rage god or possibly the Yun family Ancestor. Both would be hugely beneficial to him. Then again so would Dragon inheritance awakening / arts and the fire / ice ones. Gimme more chapters! :P 
  • edited January 2018
    New chapter is out.

Oh, that was really fun chapter. And at least now we know that Xuanyin isn't a stalker and she arrived in the right time. Now, to the main event!
  • edited January 2018
    She stalks half the day. The other half she ponders on the dragon it seems ...

I laughed aloud in the office here reading the chapter :D  
  • MX is most definitely fit the stalker definition lol, just not full time ocupation. She watches him silently without him knowing many times...even stripped him naked many time as well!
    But yeah, finally big battle! Go YC, venture down the ditch and prepare to get rekt by MX afterward.
    I wonder if MX will wreck GC sect first if she come back before YC and cant find him???
  • Only i am think, that Jasmine will say to our MC, that his  Xia Qungyue will marry with  Moon God Realm King??. Because, Star God Realm is mortal enemies with Moon God Realm. And i think both of them know many things about each other. :* 
  • Was interesting chapter and seeing more progress on YC breaking down MX's emotional walls slowly, and lmao at Huo Rulie beating the shit out of the 2 idiot elders. xD @AkaiRyuu Agreed about stalker, but I disagree about her wrecking GC Sect because that would strain any relations and YC is obviously being set to become FGR Realm KIng so I don't think something like that can happen. Though in the case she's not with him then I do expect her to freak out a bit (unless the dragon is dealt with and she's calm because she knows he has EG resistances).
  • Only i am think, that Jasmine will say to our MC, that his  Xia Qungyue will marry with  Moon God Realm King??. Because, Star God Realm is mortal enemies with Moon God Realm. And i think both of them know many things about each other. :* 
    Well, at the very least, I don't think YC will find out XQ is the new wife until the tournament. Though, I'm more of the opinion that MGRK will either send her there with several DLR bodyguards or he might even come there personally to show off. The result? New motivation for YC to continue powering up, get.
  • those "Mu Xuanyin: ?????" made me lol haha
    Well, at the very least, I don't think YC will find out XQ is the new wife until the tournament. Though, I'm more of the opinion that MGRK will either send her there with several DLR bodyguards or he might even come there personally to show off. The result? New motivation for YC to continue powering up, get.
    Yes before tournament i agree with you, but i think on tournament, he will saw Jasmine and she will say him about XQ. 
  • New chapter is out.
  • edited January 2018
    Finally the big battle begins! But with so many people YC seems will be hard to sneak away.
    So Vermilion bird power is flame projection, everything within the projected flame will be known...even if DMR cant hide. Only that the mind power consumption is huge, but YC mind power is OP so no problem there.
    YC premonition AKA Mars foreshadowing is 100% accurate, seems like MX will be gravely wounded in this fight because YC premonition was MX life will be threatened...so hype to see what will happen lol.
    Im thinking of 2 scenario:
    - MX is defeated, MX retreated along with everyone and YC take this chance to sneak in FGBP. This is fairly likely since MX have Broken Moon Flickering Shadow to escape.
    -MX is about to die, YC goes forward and...do some amazing thing ( perhaps use dragon soul to scare the dragon) and takes the dragon down to the pit with him. "Death" plot again, YC spend sometime down there get more OP etc while people cry for him etc yall know the drill. This would be boring to see but this could happen lol, while I want to see what MX reaction will be this is so fkin overuse already not to mention we still need to search for the wood bead soon.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Finally the big battle begins! But with so many people YC seems will be hard to sneak away.
    So Vermilion bird power is flame projection, everything within the projected flame will be known...even if DMR cant hide. Only that the mind power consumption is huge, but YC mind power is OP so no problem there.
    YC premonition AKA Mars foreshadowing is 100% accurate, seems like MX will be gravely wounded in this fight because YC premonition was MX life will be threatened...so hype to see what will happen lol.
    - MX is defeated, MX retreated along with everyone and YC take this chance to sneak in FGBP. This is fairly likely since MX have Broken Moon Flickering Shadow to escape.
    -MX is about to die, YC goes forward and...do some amazing thing ( perhaps use dragon soul to scare the dragon) and takes the dragon down to the pit with him. "Death" plot again, YC spend sometime down there get more OP etc while people cry for him etc yall know the drill. This would be boring to see but this could happen lol, while I want to see what MX reaction will be this is so fkin overuse already not to mention we still need to search for the wood bead soon.
    I think it will be second scenario with some variation.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Or the dragon sees YC and goes young master you are finaly here and everyone else are like ????  
  • Glad things are finally picking up, and can hardly wait to see how things go, argh why couldn't this have been first chapter today?! Hopefully we get 2 chapters tomorrow lol. Really like that Vermilion Bird Will Projection and it will be a nice upgrade to mc's arsenal and this gives it a reason to exist despite him having 2 flames already. The only unfortunate thing is it will further cement fire as his go-to element (meh, nothing new there lol, we're used to it by now) since that ability will be a very powerful tool for him to sense enemy movements in the area. Was the chapter saying it's a special power only available to those with a portion of the Vermilion Bird's Soul or is it a general specialty of Vermilion Bird fire that anyone powerful enough can use? Well... not that it matters I suppose, no way Mars would show us a power like that and go into detail without giving it to YC later (especially since he's been training his spirit sense this arc with sense of touch).
  • Just out of curiosity, has yun che daughter been mentioned again in any of the untranslated chapters?
  • jopi2180 said:
    Just out of curiosity, has yun che daughter been mentioned again in any of the untranslated chapters?
    We don't even exactly know that he has one in the first place. Before he actually meets his child it is all just speculation, isn't it?

Anyway, since fight is about to start, why don't we make bets for fun? Lets say:
    • how many chapters Mars will need to cover fight and aftermath?
    • what will MC get from this? Realm lvl up, specific technique lvl up or perhaps new inheritance?
  • edited January 2018
    Sparteh said:
    Anyway, since fight is about to start, why don't we make bets for fun? Lets say:
    • how many chapters Mars will need to cover fight and aftermath?
    • what will MC get from this? Realm lvl up, specific technique lvl up or perhaps new inheritance?
    2-3 for regular fight and another 2-3 for Yun Che whatever he is going to do. Aftermath will greatly vary depending on what exactly he is going to do there and what you mean by "aftermath" but I guess that over 10 chapters is safe bet. As for the reward level up is must be - at this point he is kinda screwed if he won't start to gain levels. Inheritance upgrade/new one sounds good to me - it's been a while after all.

Btw, I feel like Yun Che's involvement in the actual fight might be very limited simply because the only way he can make himself relevant would be either using Ark and do some shenigans (he is too far to react otherwise) or by luring the Dragon from Xuanyin, maybe by threatening the lair. Mars hinted that "lair" is important here.
  • Mx=mu xuanyin? She's a harem candidate? 
  • honest question, does Yun Che love Qingyue?
  • phrosty said:
    honest question, does Yun Che love Qingyue?
    Yes. But that's not the same "love" as with his current harem.

Delano said:
    Mx=mu xuanyin? She's a harem candidate? 
    If you don't know who Xuanyin is then you are way too far behind. I suggest at least catching up with HTL. But yes, you can call her harem candidate.
  • Delano said:
    Mx=mu xuanyin? She's a harem candidate? 
    omg no! that's so disgusting. MX aka Mu Xuanyin is his mom. We just found out that his mom in the lower realms (Mu Yurou) is a clone and her main body is Mu Xuanyin. 
  • @Suran
    Wuuuut.

@phrosty
    If you want to compare Yun Che's feeling for Qingyue vs his feeling for Xiao Lingxi or Su Ling'er then what he feels can't really be called love.

Qingyue is beautiful and talented and also his wife, YC naturally will like her but the depth of emotion isn't there.