Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Doubt MX will be mad at YC for healing HY unless she got a good reason to, cuz healing HY will smooth the situation between 2 realms and technically its MX hand that injured HY so YC undoing his master mistake is not really a big deal.
    Beside, incurring good will with the sect master will make it better when YC ascend as FGR realm king, yall forgot bout that ?
  • @AkaiRyuu
    I agree with you completely that it will smooth things over and alike but at the same time MX's GRK personality is the ultra independent woman which could regard it as YC messing in things she does not want him to. I am not saying that is how it will play out it is that it is a possibility depending on which personality is in play at that time. May even take more offense then if and when he saves her whether it be in the FGBP or at a later stage she could think back and realize she was wrong or make her question her outburst if she has one.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • @Ravannoc ;
    i think she'll mad at him for showing off again. We dont really know the standards of doctors across the realms in RoG but i dont think u will find a 23 year old doctor who can cure are 1000 year injury created from a divine lord. Kind of goes against MX first lecture she gave YC, was not to be such an idiot when it came to exposing secrets that other may covet.
  • edited January 2018
    @phrosty
    Well we can say worse than himself with GWOTB at the very least as that is how I believe he will be able to save him. He does have knowledge on the Heavens Path Medicine Scripture which is another one of the treasures seemingly hidden on BPS.

Low key .... oh yea. LDE and MX will have a field day together one day when dealing with YC and his 'antics' and stupidity ^_^
  • Ravannoc said:
    Side note, anyone recall in chapter 1048 made mention of the Ancient Horned Dragon not being able to change into human form because of its injury or due to having a Dragon Fault? If the injury is healed is it not possible that the Ancient horned Dragon might be in human form being a member of the Dragon Clan... Makes me wonder if there is a Dragon blood awakening due like in Coiling Dragon or some other possible benefit from Dragon like the Dragon Arts possibly?

@Ophis
    Ummm well MX is ... grumpy. Very grumpy and YC seems to helping that along very nicely for one. Helping Huo Ye is not the problem is imore he is exposing how exceptional he is to the Golden Crow sect and using his doctor knowledge or his GWOTB be known to them. MX has not worked out all the secrets he has yet and by exposing new ones to the GC sect it might and probably will annoy her. She has been actively trying to work out these secrets with her efforts to make him do stuff alone to make him expose them.
    Dont worry buddy. Huo YE will pay with his virgin butthole. and donate his virgin yang to YC to improve YC cultivation. MX is completely pleased with this lvl up
  • edited January 2018
    @vincent17c
    Reminds me of a guy's comment yesterday on LNMTL which I thought was damn funny. It went "Crap, i just realised bu t how is Yun Che supposed to heal him... he usually mollest his patients."
  • @ravannoc ;
    Yeah, GWOTB is whats going to be used, im just skeptic in if it should actually cure him. YC used GWOTB on his dad for his injury but that is like nothing compare to Huo Ye. YC's dad was only sovereign and wasn't crippled to the point where he's basically on life support. Huo Ye was probably the realm below Div Lord if he was able to participate in the battle. Can YC's current GWOTB mastery heal him? maybe he doesnt need to be on life support anymore but i think 100% cure is very BS to me.
  • I think it is related to the amount of profound crystal and alike. Meaning VERY pure energy available to assist with the recovery, allowing him to heal him based off what he absorbs. At least that is the logic I am going with ;)
  • It doesn't matter how bad he is injured - Yun Che can heal him. At least to the point where his meridians and organs are alive again. He would need much more time to cure him entirely just like it was a case with Bingyun.

• MX just tells YC to not expose SGBS, the rest he can freely expose....except she didnt knows about other things he got lmao. so she prob wont be mad. But at least she wont be mad if he exposes legacy of birds and his medical skill
  • Too many questions will be asked if he exposes his GC and Phoenix legacy in FGR. How does he plan to explain it? He will expose it eventually but would need to be in a controlled situation where MX can explain as she seems to have an idea of what sort of lie to tell to cover the EG inheritance. (or at the very least I hope she does) Calling himself a true god descendant might work but there many unknown factors to consider. Consider that the Heavens Path Medicine Scripture was a creation god's art as well. This would cause a ton of crap simply.
  • Ravannoc said:
    Too many questions will be asked if he exposes his GC and Phoenix legacy in FGR. How does he plan to explain it? He will expose it eventually but would need to be in a controlled situation where MX can explain as she seems to have an idea of what sort of lie to tell to cover the EG inheritance. (or at the very least I hope she does) Calling himself a true god descendant might work but there many unknown factors to consider. Consider that the Heavens Path Medicine Scripture was a creation god's art as well. This would cause a ton of crap simply.
    You are overthinking things I think. The only person other than Yun Che who knows from where comes those heaven defying medical skills is GC. So exposing it means nothing. As for Birds' legacies if he expose it after his trip to FGBP he can just lie that he got it there. 
    What I'm really curious is people reaction about Profound Handle. That is really hard to explain without endangering Yun clan.
  • edited January 2018
    Well my thoughts on this are that the Profound handle was a danger in Profound Sky Continent due to its connection to IDE. Realm of Gods it could just be perceived as a really overpowered ability ... Really wish YC used it more as it is stupidly overpowered with the correct imagination use.
    MB was not too shocked at him using Fire and Ice though which means there are probably specific bodies that allow for it other than the EG inheritance, that is how I think MX would play it off if inquiries were made. EG inheritance is creation god and same goes for the Medicine Scripture so I would suspect a similar reaction surely. I think he will display flames after the FGBP going with he got them (upgraded) in the prison.

Edit : New Chapter out.
  • Nah, her lack of reaction towards Ice Flame was probably due to lack of understanding. Jasmine was the same. No one can combine two elements like that so there is no suprise that she didn't recognize it. As for Handle if it's power from the True God then I can imagine that RotG would go wild. Entire clan of God Inheritors, that would be huge news. Not to mention that people would start to look closely into BPS...
  • @Shiro_Shinigami
    This I do not doubt. BPS does not need that kinda exposure. Would lead to a LOT of problems for YC.

The new chapter was very "smooth". Weird that there were not inquiries as to how he did it off the bat by the father though I guess never been a father who was grieving a dying son, all he probably feels is joy and relief. Also glad the son is not an asshole from what he said off the bat so makes the whole good feeling for saving him linger nicely.
  • I dont think profound handle is some big deal tbh, its just some bloodline specialty, its not exactly op ... true god stuff is as OP as EG elemental supreme or Miracle of life or the 7 treasure. Compare to those profound handle is worth nothing lol.
    Filler chapter again, cures the dude everyone happy.
  • You underestimate Handle because it is so rarely used. Just imagine someone like Xuanyin summoning additional let's say 50% of power out of nowhere that only makes her mind more fatigued faster. No actual drawbacks, no additional physical stamina loss. Handle is broken as hell and potentially Golden Handle is in completely different league. 
  • The handle can wound, dude sneak attack mid fight. Opponent has your rhythm then suddenly out pops the handle and you speed things up. He would have no way to counter. Just as he learnt your way of fighting you would have found something to exploit as well. It is broken over powered. Can change the shape at will and could make it appear like there are two of you. Hell can you imagine two YC one with Honger and the other with the sword MX gave him. Let the handle take the blow so he never gets hurt. The potential is sickening.
  • Yeah, not to mention about actual use for overlords. Xuanyin could possess people with her Handle if she had one and read their minds, steal memories force them to confess their sins... Potentially it can also force people to do things other than speaking, but that is only an assumption for now. So not only you benefit from it on the battlefield but also in your every day life as Realm King. It's ultimate tool for all rulers in the world.
  • edited January 2018
    @Shiro_Shinigami
    I like the way you think :D The potential is insane. I wonder if MX was watching over him as he was healing Huo Ye, and heard him mention GWOTB... Probably staring at the Lava enjoying the lava tan she was getting.
  • Another chapter is out
  • edited January 2018
    Well That was another short chapter ...

Side note He Ling find - Start!
  • Oh He Ling arc is next then lol, we obtained the information about wood spirit bead. I guess YC will save her from slavery or something. Harem about to +1.
    MX has been watching YC all along huh, she really is attentive to him. How would YC sneak past her then? It honestly looks like she locks on him 24/7, its a lil creepy tbh lol. Rip the GC elders prob? MB once said that as long as MX have the slightest bit of killing intent then corpse covers the earth...this time these elders have bad luck truly.
  • edited January 2018
    She is clearly aware that he saved Huo Ye, she kills the elders though what kinda shit is that gonna cause with GC sect and SSR with the good will YC just earned. Damn tension 101, really want more of this crack :P Suspect HR will come running next chapter sensing MX about to blow up.
  • Rage mode activated  :D
  • If that tsundere turns Yandere ... omg. Fireworks.
  • "...since 【Hei Ya Realm】 secret buys Wood Spirit Bead..." Wow Outkast is a God Realm?! Jk lol, but seriously did anyone else think of the song 'Hey Ya!' when seeing that? Lmao at the 2 idiotic elders, they truly have no shame and dug their own graves, hope MX kills them and not just beats them down etc or they'll cause problems later. Rather amusing watching them clam up all the sudden, and agreed about next arc being YC going to rescue the wood spirit princess and such. If MX did watch when he healed Huo Ye I wonder what she thinks of GWOTB, whether she recognized it or not.
  • edited January 2018
    I wish for Yun Che to ask Xuanyin to calm and spare them to what she comply. Just imaging everyone reaction that someone actually can make her do something like that makes me really hopeful for it to happen.

Btw, I noticed that nobody reacted to probably the biggest info from these 2 chapters Mars casually dropped - Yun Che is officially on the boundary of 5th Stage of the Buddha. Obviously we can read it as the hint for incoming upgrade. Also it might make Huo Ye actually relevant character - right now he is out of the picture for ~30 years but in 5th Stage of GWotB Yun Che should be able to heal him much faster. That's sounds really dope for me!
  • @Shiro_Shinigami
    The good news keeps coming :D 
  • @Shiro_Shinigami True it was mentioned in the chapter so we can hope for the upgrade soon (bout time), though the part in question was simply saying that if Huo Ye didn't have GC bloodline, then even if he had GWOTB 5 it'd be impossible to save him. Can hardly wait to see the numbers on GWOTB 5 when he finally gets it, still long road to travel regarding the art. Makes you wonder just what he has to comprehend for the later levels, considering all the damage he's healed to himself and others, for level 12 does he have to heal himself from an atom? o.0 Obviously not but you get the idea, just curious and will wait to see.