Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Filler chapter for word count... nothing much. Hopefully another chapter later.
    YC basically stomp the scrubs and meet up with poyun, thats it lol.
    I have a feeling YC will spar with Poyun soon, and it will last a few chapter prob.
    Looking forward to that moment when YC reveals his GC and Phoenix legacy and ppl be like "Wtf"
  • Rofl called it. Fan girls for Poyun hahaha
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Filler chapter or not Yun Che is capable of shitting on 3 Early Stage Divine Soul Practitioneer. And before people start saying that he used his flame resistance and such - he was able to oppress them with his aura alone. All I'd like to know now is if he used Purgatory or Rumbling Heaven to do so.

Other than that it was finally preety relaxing chapter. I mean, no info dump, no fight for survival, no getting rekt by the Master or anyone else. Just Yun Che being Yun Che. That was refreshing.
  • @AkaiRyuu Definitely filler that was pretty laid back overall, I disagree about another spar with Poyun soon though as things are heating up for the Horned Dragon and things should be relaxing til then more or less. He'll probably show him around a bit and possibly we'll see YC heal Hou Rulie's son in next few chapters instead, I wouldn't expect a new spar between them until YC closes the gap some more or something. Also I know @Ravannoc called it (unfortunately, cuz I had been hoping Mars would for once learn something instead of repeating the same shit all the time), ah well... With YC's status regardless of their feelings they should've thought about their realm and not acted like children in this event even if it was harmless, just seems like Mars doesn't know how to write a peaceful setting whenever YC enters a new area. There's always gotta be idiots challenging YC and calling him trash so that Mars can live up to his 'underdog forever' dream lol. Anyways since it was short here's hoping we get another chapter later :)
  • @Forgotten_Fate
    I laughed aloud when I read the very first line knowing where it was going. Really enjoyed that either way, totally agree with Shiro as well. Very refreshing :D 
  • So even the flame god realm is plagued by an Xiaolan… :pensive:
  • Cult of Xiaolan! 
    "We can stupid better!" Slogan ftw
  • Xiaolan likes YC now so hopefully she gets smarter lol. Too bad there is no more mentioning of MF huh. Recently its just MX and YC.
  • Who cares about MF anyway? Her the most distinctive trait is that she looks similar to Yuechan. Amazing character... I couldn't care less about her.

So we have potential Xiaolan, huh? Didn't think about it at all but if Flame Realm Xiaolan would one day meet Snow Song Realm Xiaolan they can actually start a funclub. I mean the original had been converted and that new one potentially can be the same too. Don't know if it's good think though.
  • Doubt it, romance in FGR prob only Vermilion Princess.
    BTW, what exactly is wrong with Huo Rulie son? Apparently MX injure him accidentally so it should be something like Ice element wound...which is to the degree that MX cant reverse it nor can the flames of the birdies cure it? I thought Phoenixes have flame of Nirvana and Vermilion bird is the healing flame?
    Or perhaps its not ice element wound and maybe MX just hit him too hard and he broke down or something... guess we will know soon huh.
    YC gon showcase his Miracle of Life comprehension and maybe GWOTB, SPP wouldnt have spotlight because it seems like its not poison.
  • @AkaiRyuu
    Well, chances for a romance are practically non-existing but it's about time for Yun Che to start building his funclub. In the past he was a celebrity in IDR, especially in Yun Clan, and also in BWE. It's about time to start something like that in RotG because reading about "superior guys" everywhere who gets rekt by MC every time starts to getting into me. I don't care much about "always underdog" shenigan but at least give him better luck with girls - he is handsome, super talented etc. He should be very popular with the ladies.

And as for Rulie's son - if it were something as simple as Ice Element wound then MX could exchange way to heal him for antidote for Bingyun. That suggest that she herself can't do a thing. I assume - and it is really only an assumption - is that Rulie's son made a fatal mistake and MX was pissed so as the punishment she had done or she'd let something to happpen. But it went out of her hands. She doesn't strike me as malicious type and she definetely isn't arrogant and silly enough to make a move on the junior who also is the son of GC's Sect Master. There has to be something or someone else involved in the story. One thing is certain though - it was her fault.
  • maybe he tried to bang MX after being infected by the salive of the dragon, and MX beat him.
  • momzo said:
    maybe he tried to bang MX after being infected by the salive of the dragon, and MX beat him.
    LMAO he'd be dead already if thats the case, and the saliva is toxic, its the blood that is aphrodisiac.
    @AkaiRyuu
    Well, chances for a romance are practically non-existing but it's about time for Yun Che to start building his funclub. In the past he was a celebrity in IDR, especially in Yun Clan, and also in BWE. It's about time to start something like that in RotG because reading about "superior guys" everywhere who gets rekt by MC every time starts to getting into me. I don't care much about "always underdog" shenigan but at least give him better luck with girls - he is handsome, super talented etc. He should be very popular with the ladies.

And as for Rulie's son - if it were something as simple as Ice Element wound then MX could exchange way to heal him for antidote for Bingyun. That suggest that she herself can't do a thing. I assume - and it is really only an assumption - is that Rulie's son made a fatal mistake and MX was pissed so as the punishment she had done or she'd let something to happpen. But it went out of her hands. She doesn't strike me as malicious type and she definetely isn't arrogant and silly enough to make a move on the junior who also is the son of GC's Sect Master. There has to be something or someone else involved in the story. One thing is certain though - it was her fault.
    Eh it was mentioned that she injured him on accident so its not punishment or anything , its legit friendly fire, just that idk what type of injury is so serious that FGR cant cure for 1k years and YC is about to cure with a flick of his hand.
  • Bingyun confirmed it was it was MX's fault. She also confirmed it was an accident. 
  • Well, "by the mistake" I meant that she was only tried to scare him or something. Like, it's Xuanyin we are talking about. Can you imagine any scenario where she causes such a big problem with her status, power and personality? I simply can't think about any plausible scenario where she is the only one in fault.
  • Sigh, don't you people pay attention to what you read?

“Silence!” Mu Xuanyin’s gaze and killing intent abruptly shot towards Yan Wancang, causing his words to come to an abrupt stop. “That ignorant junior recklessly approached the God Burying Inferno Prison with his pathetic cultivation. Even if this king did not take action, he would have died by the flames of the horned dragon!”

“Although he was gravely injured due to this king, you clearly knew it was an accident. It is beneath this king to attack a junior in the first place! This king was ashamed by this matter from back then and desired to make up for it with the Moon Phoenix Jade… Yet, this deceitful Huo Rulie schemed against this king’s younger sister and did not even hesitate to use the horned dragon’s poison!”

The moron approached the battle between Xuanyin and the Horned Dragon, and got caught in the crossfire. Xuanyin most likely tried to push the guy away from the Horned Dragon but used too much force due to being in the middle of the battle, or he simply got in her line of fire when she tried to attack the dragon.

Anyway, Xuanyin didn't purposely attack nor did she try to "punish" Rulie's son.

"A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited January 2018
    As we going by the whole quoting route lets look at chapter 963 and we look at the below:

“After all, it is elder sister’s fault for severely injuring his son by accident…” Mu Bingyun’s voice was cool as she muttered seemingly to herself.
  • Ophis said:

Sigh, don't you people pay attention to what you read?

“Silence!” Mu Xuanyin’s gaze and killing intent abruptly shot towards Yan Wancang, causing his words to come to an abrupt stop. “That ignorant junior recklessly approached the God Burying Inferno Prison with his pathetic cultivation. Even if this king did not take action, he would have died by the flames of the horned dragon!”

“Although he was gravely injured due to this king, you clearly knew it was an accident. It is beneath this king to attack a junior in the first place! This king was ashamed by this matter from back then and desired to make up for it with the Moon Phoenix Jade… Yet, this deceitful Huo Rulie schemed against this king’s younger sister and did not even hesitate to use the horned dragon’s poison!”

The moron approached the battle between Xuanyin and the Horned Dragon, and got caught in the crossfire. Xuanyin most likely tried to push the guy away from the Horned Dragon but used too much force due to being in the middle of the battle, or he simply got in her line of fire when she tried to attack the dragon.

Anyway, Xuanyin didn't purposely attack nor did she try to "punish" Rulie's son.

Yeah lots of retard dont even understand what they read. sad
  • edited January 2018
    @Forgotten_Fate
    Regarding the theory of using his stealth to save XQ and her mother. It is possible under the assumption they suppress their aura to be weaker than his. Specifically noted in chapter 890 and 891:

As he approached this exaggerated aura closer and closer, Yun Che used Hidden Flowing Lightning to hide the aura of both him and Su Ling’er. He had not wished to frighten Su Ling’er again because of some outsiders.

Yun Che tightly hugged Su Ling’er again and with Hidden Flowing Lightning activated, he perfectly concealed both their auras before quietly approaching them… 

This bodes well for the stealth mission styled rescue and alike. Also means does not need to be divine lord asap to save them.

Edit - New Chapter out.
  • Why the hell are you guys debating on whether Yun Che can apply his stealth to Qingyue and her mother? Yun Che only needs to reach them and put them inside his Primordial Ark before escaping using stealth only on himself...  :|
  • edited January 2018
    Ophis said:
    Why the hell are you guys debating on whether Yun Che can apply his stealth to Qingyue and her mother? Yun Che only needs to reach them and put them inside his Primordial Ark before escaping using stealth only on himself...  :|
    Works as well if not better :D Though the debating was if he would be capable of doing it. If the arc and alike is not possible for what ever reason.
  • Another filler chapter... but YC seems to have some premonition about the dragon this time? Perhaps it will come out sooner...or it will change location maybe?
    Another thing is the dragon never left the vein far, so the theory that FGBP contain something down there is pretty logical, the dragon could be guarding something, similar to moon slaughter devil god maybe? Because going down there is already not easy, adding a DMR warden is overkill.
  • New chapter YC will save Huo Ye, prob with GWOTB since his insides is mush now. Basically MX 1 hit him and destroyed his innards, wonder how GC sect will react to this? Gonna be hard to cover this up, but I cant imagine YC would want spotlight this time hmmm.
    YC planed to go down when MX battles the dragon lol, confirmed that there will be nice thing down there, hopefully something that helps him refine the 5 jade universe pill. Maybe the nine star buddha jade? But whatever it is down there must be OP and the consequences would be...MX wreck his ass for not listening to her LMAO.
  • MX will beat the sht out of YC a billions times lol
  • Hopefully next chapter has something about GWOTB Upgrade/Level 5! etc, although YC is a god doctor I think that he'll be using GWOTB here for such extensive damage especially without preparing anything beforehand. Would also explain why he doesn't want them being there nor even observing with spirit sense, got my fingers crossed!
  • Oh, hi @Ophis ! Long time no see! 
    As for that "punishment" idea I proposed it was mostly because of her character. We don't know exact details about that event and I can imagine that she tried to "help" him get away from the danger when she noticed him but couldn't be bothered too much because of the Dragon or simply wasn't even trying to be gentle to give him a lesson but something happened and she overdid it. "Punishment" wasn't the best word to describe what I meant but it doesn't matter anyway.

As for the chapter I hope that Yun Che was studying the Heavenly Medicine Scripture all this time and improved his medical skills just like Golden Crow suggested. GWotB is impossible to increase here and I'm starting to thinking that it slowly becomes the meme. Btw., it's nice that Yun Che has the same idea as me - sneak into the Prison while Xuanyin is fighting. I'm curious if it's going to work though...
  • Would be pretty fken cool if HY didnt need all that medicine essence to recover and it was only there to keep him alive and YC could somehow solidify it and keep for himself and heal the dude another way. I doubt that would happen but it would be cool. Probably gonna Get him to advance a few levels after recover with the mountain worth of meds that forcibly kept him alive.  Dont forget Yun Che could choose to also heal Huo Rulie and his "ting" down below, that will be fun.

Huo Poyun probs wont be like Hanyi cause his position in the sect is already set, im pretty sure it already started that his talent is much better that Huo Ye and the 3 divine bird sects are already investing so much in him to get him the juicy 1000 years cultivation period. He will become the sect master no matter what. Added on Huo Ye has been on his death bed for the last few years, he will probably chill down a bit but will act as a shield for Yun Che when necessary
    (someone mentioned this but i cant find it, soz boss)
  • edited January 2018
    I believe most are hoping for GWOTB upgrade still ... MX is going to be pissed off with YC when she finds out what he is doing both now and when he attempts to sneak into the prison.

He is going to build a hell of a lot of good will with the Golden Crow sect if he manages to cure / resurrect his son. Might even land up 'consuming' all those profound crystals energy to upgrade his own cultivation while healing the son. I believe he might be doing this in the hope of going to the God Conference with Flame God Realm instead as he believes MX still won't help him, after all she has said nothing.about it. Can argue giving him her sword ... no it hardly indicates she is going to help him, can be seen as protecting himself because he is weak same reason she taught him the movement skill. Can only wait and see.

I wonder if MX is watching right now ... would be an interesting if she learns of his doctor skills and most likely use of GWOTB?
  • I don't understand why people here think Xuanyin will get pissed at Yun Che for helping Huo Ye out... It makes absolutely no sense... Maybe pissed at Yun Che for sneaking into the fire prison, but for healing Huo Ye? No way...  :|
  • edited January 2018
    Side note, anyone recall in chapter 1048 made mention of the Ancient Horned Dragon not being able to change into human form because of its injury or due to having a Dragon Fault? If the injury is healed is it not possible that the Ancient horned Dragon might be in human form being a member of the Dragon Clan... Makes me wonder if there is a Dragon blood awakening due like in Coiling Dragon or some other possible benefit from Dragon like the Dragon Arts possibly?

@Ophis
    Ummm well MX is ... grumpy. Very grumpy and YC seems to helping that along very nicely for one. Helping Huo Ye is not the problem is imore he is exposing how exceptional he is to the Golden Crow sect and using his doctor knowledge or his GWOTB be known to them. MX has not worked out all the secrets he has yet and by exposing new ones to the GC sect it might and probably will annoy her. She has been actively trying to work out these secrets with her efforts to make him do stuff alone to make him expose them.