Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• new chapter is out.
    „Yellow --- spring --- grey --- cinders!!!” - what it is?  Seventh Stage - Yellow Springs Ashes (Yun Che called it the Golden Crow’s Domain of Fiery Destruction. or what?
    It is Yellow Spring Ashes. Since there were pauses between words (characters) LNMTL glossary entry couldn't be used, so each character was translated individually.
  • new chapter is out.
    „Yellow --- spring --- grey --- cinders!!!” - what it is?  Seventh Stage - Yellow Springs Ashes (Yun Che called it the Golden Crow’s Domain of Fiery Destruction. or what?
    It is Yellow Spring Ashes. Since there were pauses between words (characters) LNMTL glossary entry couldn't be used, so each character was translated individually.
    Thank you  ;)
  • has Yun Che gotten a drop of ice phoenix blood yet? I can't remember.
  • Did you guys notice that Yun Che was able to push peak Divine Soul Realm with only his sword and was able to keep up with him more or less in full speed pursue and that's all probably not in Rumbling Heaven? Like it's deja vu from what we had against that guy in 6th stage DER during his test to enter the Palace. Even if we assume that it was in Rumbling Heaven then he is still able to compete with late stage DSR. That confirms that he doesn't have any idea how strong he really is right now...

Bluekirby said:
    has Yun Che gotten a drop of ice phoenix blood yet? I can't remember.
    Yes. Just after his competition with Poyun.
  • Bluekirby said:
    has Yun Che gotten a drop of ice phoenix blood yet? I can't remember.
    got a drop of MX blood
    He will get all from the ice phoenix god later
  • @Shiro_Shinigami
    Yep, and quite happy with it. Very curious as to the colour of the profound handle is now as the jackass ran after it completely believing it was YC.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • edited January 2018
    New chapter is out.

We are invisible now. Time to peek on some girls in the bath. But seriously now I was sure that it will take him at least few years to master it and he did in 3 months. And Xuanyin shows her true colors and reasoning too. Overall preety good chapter, the plot accelerating.

Btw, I wonder how much it was the blade power and how much it was Yun Che's power with this wolf? I'm preety sure that he can achieve something similar with Hong'er but definetely not as effortlessly. Preety good toy, I hope that Hong'er will get its power once she eats it.
  • Chapter was good. But i cant understand one thing: She didnt saw his Profound handle? (because when he start fight, maybe she have dialog with her sister) or she saw his Profound handle?
  • I am pretty certain now that YC will exit the Fog Vanishing Valley and find MX left for Flame god realm. She has left her own sister thinking she probably wants to kill him still and she will now probably assist him with the a dimensional stone which will allow him his escape from her evil clutches. The one that she received from the first palace back in chapter 968 I think. 

Can you imagine the look on her face when she sees him "die" at the prison. If he is capable of using this new stealth technique outside even if she is aware of it as she is now and he vanished completely from her spirit sense as he did when he went to the bottom of the Netherfrost Lake I very much suspect she will go nuclear as her disciple is killed.
  • I wonder if YC is the reincarnated offspring of the Evil God? He's not going to be some random human with such astounding comprehension, even with the Evil God's veins.
  • edited January 2018
    Is Yun Che still at Divine Essence Realm First Level??

So GRK doesn't care if her disciple dies when she is in Rage mode
  • Is Yun Che still at Divine Essence Realm First Level??

So GRK doesn't care if her disciple dies when she is in Rage mode
    Dude, she literally checked on him at the end of the chapter. Are you even reading those chapters?
  • CFT said:
    I wonder if YC is the reincarnated offspring of the Evil God? He's not going to be some random human with such astounding comprehension, even with the Evil God's veins.
    If YC ever does turns out to be a reincarnation, my money is on EG himself not the offspring.
  • If not EG himself I would go with possibly a being the evil god stumbled on which defied understanding with its comprehension ability and racial traits - aka a freak off spring of a true god which the profound handle is from. 
  • so MX is actually a tsundere? Thats nice lmao. Think about it, she said that doesnt care about how YC go to ice wind, but follows after, said that want to concentrate, but goes to watch on YC in valley. She pretty much just acting cold all the time even though she is very surprised toward YC's development and actually cares about him a good deal lol. That explosive rage is very tsun too XD
    If he can use stealth in combat it be opaf. Because spirit sense is only in spirit realm above have, so DTR and below cant sense YC absolutely.
  • Pretty nice chapter, but can anyone answer me if this stealth realm that Yun Che achieved is the same that Mu Xuanyin have or is the one above that no one ever achieved?
  • xexel said:
    Pretty nice chapter, but can anyone answer me if this stealth realm that Yun Che achieved is the same that Mu Xuanyin have or is the one above that no one ever achieved?
    Yes, for 90%. Chinese characters to describe it from chapter 1011 are exactly the same as Xuanyin used in chapter 1042. So for now we can safely assume it's the same.
  • Very intriguing chapter, also regarding the Fog Vanishing Valley and people's theories regarding a new EG seed, there is one thing I can think of if so. IIRC in the past it was mentioned that besides the elements the EG had control of I "think" Space, Time and Spirit? I always figured the elemental seeds were the lower tier and would all or mostly be located on BPS while the others (if they're indeed seeds or something similar) would be in RotG. The Fog Vanishing Valley limits both range and spirit sense, so I figure if it has anything related to EG it'd be the one relating to Spirit, but honestly don't think we'll see a seed for a bit now. 

Regarding his elements and Mars, still sighing because he's always having YC go fire, fire and more fire, wish we'd get more variety but this has been my persistent complaint throughout. I guess the only thing to be praised is his consistency since there's the upcoming event with the dragon and Flame God Realm, and still most likely the Vermillian Bird inheritance to watch out for.

I was happy when YC learned his family's lightning art but wish we got more out of his other elements instead of always defaulting to fire, at this point I'm holding out for Wind since it should go well with his fighting style and 'yes', would benefit his fire attacks *grumble* lol... 

Glad we got 2 chapters today at least and that sword is very interesting! Agreed about GWOTB and Hong'er though not sure if that'd go over well, maybe she'll get some other nice swords to eat and keep the sword as secondary weapon for situations where Heavy Sword won't cut it? Assuming he gets to keep it. 
  • xexel said:
    Pretty nice chapter, but can anyone answer me if this stealth realm that Yun Che achieved is the same that Mu Xuanyin have or is the one above that no one ever achieved?
    Yes, for 90%. Chinese characters to describe it from chapter 1011 are exactly the same as Xuanyin used in chapter 1042. So for now we can safely assume it's the same.
    TYVM
  • Evil god is purely elements, another god was time and yet another was life/spirit. 

So the stealth is broken moon stealth?
  • Chaos is also an element right? its possible chaos seed is the strongest since its the purest energy
  • Thought occurs relating to the 5 jade Universe pill.

Requirement: Dragon Heart - 100k years old dragon
    Target: Dragon in flame god prison - 600k years old 

Requirement: Qilin Horn - No requirement specificed
    Target: Icewind Relic - High pedigree qilin that horn is from based on Hanyi

Now I know this is a guessing game but the ingredients are "Superior" to what is needed already. Is it possible that considering we have the SPP which already works miracles with medicine creation in creating superior medicine as we noted with Tyrant pills for example. Under this assumption they get their hands on higher grade items for the other two ingredients would it not be logical to suspect that the pill's strength like before will be substantially more? They might not even get their hands on the pill for all we know but the assumption is that they do somehow pull it off it opens the door to him splitting the pill if it is superior to a high degree, could it be intentional with the number of wives he has? By this I mean we have based off dragon heart ages it is 6 times stronger.

So considering known wives and possible wood spirit princess we add Cang Yue, LDE, Xu'er, and another who can all then possibly receive the boost from the split pill if it goes 6 ways with one share to YC? Suspected plot armour here for much later use.

Your thoughts?

• @Ravannoc You might be right regarding the ingredients, hard to say for now since we don't have enough info, though hopefully if it is stronger we'll actually finally see some decent progression on his cultivation. Honestly? Imo forget about the wives for now and let YC worry about himself for once and get full benefit of the medicine, he's ALWAYS doing some damn shit for his wives and sacrificing things, let him be selfish just once at least... besides let's be honest he needs it much more right now since he's on the clock and time is running out when he needs to save both Jasmine and Qingyue. Worry about the other wives later imo lol. I'm sure there's plenty of powerful medicines he can bring for them, even his monthly disciple ones are extremely powerful for them (keep in mind they're too weak to accept a pill as strong as the Universe 5 Jade Pill, giving them too strong a pill would have an adverse effect instead).
  • @Forgotten_Fate
    It is his nature to give to those he cares about. Meaning if he were to say fall in love with MF or the Wood Spirit princess somehow, he would split the pill to improve her. Lets not forget with GWOTB he was able to circulate the 5 Tyrant pills (per) in the Asgard fairies which allowed them to gain full benefit and not suffer from the overly powerful medication. I agree with you completely that it could have adverse effects and that HE needs the upgrade more than others. He however is in need of the massive power up which the pill could give if it pushed him past DT, He however does not know he needs it though because he does not know of XQ's situation or of Jasmine being sacrificed yet.
  • Yep I'm aware it's his nature, and normally that's not a bad thing since he looks out for his women, though I disagree with the logic that 'every one of his wives must be relevant via profound strength or something else'. The way I see it, certain wives sure (the ones that love cultivating and battle), but others are fine the way they are simply as loving wives and that's more than enough. Hopefully when Mars has him boost his cultivation we see a decent boost instead of just a small one, and regarding the heirloom sword as I mentioned above I hope he keeps it as secondary weapon instead of having Hong'er eat it as some are desiring. I think the Heavy Sword has its purpose (large devestation, crushing enemies and good at protection) whereas the Cloud Butterfly Blade excels at precision, slashing and piercing attacks and being silent while doing so as well as catching enemies off guard with the invisible blade. Adding it to the Heavy Sword would just be strange and wouldn't fit what it stands for imo. Also is anyone else tired of the "LDE and Xuanyin both tried killing YC" comparisons? I think it's rather lame lol, LDE's reaction was indeed justified since she was a royal bathing in an area that was just for her and she had no clue who he was, his bloodlines, potential etc and naturally assumed he was a citizen that should know not to enter that area. Whereas Xuanyin knows all that (well... not "all" but she's slowly learning what his bloodlines are), has taken him in as her disciple and he even saved her sister. The comparison is far too different, if he had just met her out of the blue and grabbed her boobs "then" and only then would the comparison be valid. Sorry for rant lol, just got done reading all the comments on lnmtl, ugh...
  • edited January 2018
    Haha - I had a field day with the comments on lnmtl and posted other ideas I had. The general obsession with him becoming flame god realm king ... there is just no. Someday maybe ... as a MX scheme but he will not do so himself unless his wives are involved or would benefit.
    I believe Xuanyin has a screw loose there somewhere as well. If it is due to the Ice phoenix spirit or not remains to be seen. She has created sentiment with him herself and seemingly so has her sister with how she reacted. Yet with MX the conflicting personalities will cause endless problems not to mention I am still of the mind that YC should run for his life right now.

Speaking of his wives I am rather big fan of Cang Yue, her desire is to be at his side again as she was when they first met exploring. Can you imagine the grand adventure they could go in the RotG together just exploring like before. This is my 'happy ending' feeling without the chaos we know that is coming.
  • New patch is out.
  • Well now I wonder if MX will ask for advise as to how he achieved the stealth realm ... 
  • She probably won't - she is too proud. So it is more likely that she will ask him to show it to her and maybe ask about how he is doing and that's about it. But this chapter is showing how low Yun Che is selling his own abilities - he genuienly thinks that he can hide at best from DTR practitioneer and his power level is only at initial stages of DSR. That's just priceless.