Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• @AkaiRyuu
    I think you are right about the Feixue part, my chinese is not super good but thats what it should mean.
  • People should really stop complaining about Mars writing style. It is way better than your average novel. Mars may use cliche, but it is still way better than some other novels. For example, Emperor's Domination - complete recycle of the same arc over and over again; Sovereign of Three Realms - near 800 translated chapters, but how extended those arcs are. I am not even talking about MGA or DMWG...
  • True, we do have to appreciate what we've got, ATG is not Shakespeare but really good compared to its peers.

MGA is a complete dumpster. ROFL.
  • Any good recommendation for novels like ATG? One with alot of badassery and chicks
    I read TDG, BTTH and JHC which are alright but they just arent as good.
  • I really enjoyed Coiling Dragon. Lack of chicks and found volumes 17 and 18 sub par to the rest but really enjoyed the story.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • HJC is alright, the plot is hard to follow sometimes and the power levels and items are super confusing.
  • Bluekirby said:
    True, we do have to appreciate what we've got, ATG is not Shakespeare but really good compared to its peers.

MGA is a complete dumpster. ROFL.
    Shakespeare? Is it really that interesting to read romance story of 13 year old children (Romeo and Juliet)?
    AkaiRyuu said:
    Any good recommendation for novels like ATG? One with alot of badassery and chicks
    I read TDG, BTTH and JHC which are alright but they just arent as good.
    There are not that many good harem stories. You could try other works written by Mars: Shura's Wrath, Legend of the Asura (part 1 of the story), Heavenly Star (part 2 of the same story/sequel) or you could try Great Demon King
  • I had a dream about Chu Yuechan. She is haunting me. Seriously how can she disappear from the face of the earth and then there is also Xia Qingyue who reached Moon God Realm I mean it's so freaking far away from Blue Pole star. Mu Bingyun couldn't have set up that much powerful teleportation portal.
  • I had a dream about Chu Yuechan. She is haunting me. Seriously how can she disappear from the face of the earth and then there is also Xia Qingyue who reached Moon God Realm I mean it's so freaking far away from Blue Pole star. Mu Bingyun couldn't have set up that much powerful teleportation portal.
    Now that was cringy as hell man. Stop it.

New chapter is out.
  • Mu Yizhou? That's pretty random, almost forgot of this guy. And I think this is a good evidence that this is all planned by Mu Xuanyin and she was faking it earlier. Since he's mad at Yun Che and is still alive, MX probably sent someone after him recently knowing that YC would go there today.

Also good to finally know for sure that Yun Che has the power of Divine soul late stages without dark energy and probably divine soul peak or Divine tribulation early stages with dark energy.
  • xexel said:

Also good to finally know for sure that Yun Che has the power of Divine soul late stages without dark energy and probably divine soul peak or Divine tribulation early stages with dark energy.

His realm skipping ability is revealed. to be only +1 with rumbling heaven. With the new upgrades he received probably 1.5 at most. I think this is done to keep the “suspense” and to make strength upgrades more relevant. For example the 10th golden crow code adds another 0.5 upgrade. The rage code upgrades and numerous souls should also play a role. If he kept his realm slipping abilities, then with all the new upgrades he would be able to jump 3-4 realms which would be even more ridiculous. 

And who is this new character again?
  • Ummm guy who got called with the medication stealing incident. YC made him look like a fool with Star God movement almost killing his cousin. Also had Mu Luoqiu following him about.
  • I still doubt that Xuanyin "faked" everything before Bingyun arrive but maybe I underestimate her character. But that actually makes sense - Hanyi was a "Golden Boy" in the sect and Yun Che killed him. I'm preety sure that people might be angry so the real test would be how Yun Che can deal with them I guess....
  • MX mentioned somewhere that leveling up in the divine realm ia even harder than the mortal realms. So 1.5 realms is already pretty op for yun che. 

Jasmine mentioned that Yun Che needs way more extreme elemental environments, like literally dropping into a sea of lava, to improve his evil god veins.
  • whats his current cultivation level? and whats GWOTB stage is he in?
  • Oh lol this should be fun... so the other person with him is Luoqiu?
    chances of conflict are high huh, bet YC gonna think of someway to use them until they are useless then kill later.
  • edited January 2018
    Anybody know whats going on with the English translations. they've been worse than Mars.

On another note, I kind of always hoped Extreme Mirage Lightning was some god realm inheritance. b/c I don't really see the point of Broken Moon Flickering Shadow.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Anybody know whats going on with the English translations. they've been worse than Mars.

On another note, I kind of always hoped Extreme Mirage Lightning was some god realm inheritance. b/c I don't really see the point of Broken Moon Flickering Shadow.
    Extreme mirage lightning is more like a Lamborghini car with stealth technology. Where you speed up run away and cant maneuver much.
    While flickering shadow is like stealth plus short distance teleportation movement. Where you can maneuver more and useful in fight.
  • So did I read right? Even if YC comes out of the Fog vanishing valley alive she will stop helping him with the God conference and the pill?
    If so then SRK will have an accident in flame realm and YC will have to save her.
  • edited January 2018
    Kermit said:
    So did I read right? Even if YC comes out of the Fog vanishing valley alive she will stop helping him with the God conference and the pill?
    If so then SRK will have an accident in flame realm and YC will have to save her.
    That's what she said, but maybe she will calm down and reconsider.
    Honestly, with YC being DER first realm all the theory about YC playing a big part. or any part in the upcoming battle is about so close to zero lol. He is too low level the dragon can just sneeze and YC dies. he only come for the pure fire power to cultivate and to pass the Flame god test
  • @AkaiRyuu
    On his cultivation, Jasmine mentioned in ch. 601 when YC was dunking in lava that Evil God's veins have more secrets, he was able to improve his understanding of the laws of fire while dunking in lava. She mentioned the Ancient Inferno Burial Ground of Gods in the Flame God Realm. I assume that if Yun Che can go in there, his fire powers will insanely improve.

• Bluekirby said:
    @AkaiRyuu
    On his cultivation, Jasmine mentioned in ch. 601 when YC was dunking in lava that Evil God's veins have more secrets, he was able to improve his understanding of the laws of fire while dunking in lava. She mentioned the Ancient Inferno Burial Ground of Gods in the Flame God Realm. I assume that if Yun Che can go in there, his fire powers will insanely improve.

Yeah I remember that, thats why I think YC will spent sometime in GFBP and increase his cultivation there. Maybe couple months, and when he comes out he will be crown realm king of FGR and we can get started on that Vermilion princess lol
  • I bet he'll find some random evil god seed in the fog area 
  • Curious to why I see comments that hint he will find a 'Vermilion princess' - there has been 0 mention of someone like that to my knowledge. If anything I would think that like with LDE he might talk spirit or what ever he finds at the bottom of the prison into giving that sort of inheritance to one of his wives. Specifically I would think Cang Yue would be most likely as she has no 'special' inheritance hinted at yet to match the other "empresses" from his home world.

As for the seeds I don't think we will see those anytime soon as they are meant to be on BPS.

As to the fog area I believe it far more likely running into Feixue as I suspect MX lied to him as the purpose of the valley was. I suspect it is probably more likely a trial ground of sorts for disciples to prove themselves and get hands on Profound cores which they can use to 'improve' themselves in a short period of time. (Chaotic Sword god moment here) High danger with high reward if successful.

Calling it a prison would make YC far more weary of the place and less likely to trust anyone there as he will immediately believe they all out to get him. He will probably be hurt badly and hopefully we will get a GWOTB upgrade. I very much suspect Honger is gonna make a snack of the sword he was given. She would be too heavy to lift then and mean he would NEED the upgrade or not be able to use her. Thus giving her another boost allowing him to hurt say DT users possibly.
  • whats his current cultivation level? and whats GWOTB stage is he in? raw
  • Divine essence 1, as of chapter 1040 with GWOTB at level 4 still
  • Suran said:
    I bet he'll find some random evil god seed in the fog area 
    Might be possible. To be perfectly honest, it would be about time. We are at chapter 1040 and he now has 4 seeds. That is roughly 1 seed in 250 chapters. We had the last one at 885-886. It might look a bit early, but it would be logical to assume that MC should have all seeds + high level arts for each element at the end of the story. At the very least, he still needs to collect earth, wind and light seeds + arts for them + some sort of darkness art (though we haven't even seen lightning one yet). With current pacing it would need about 750 chapters. Next it would be logical to assume that the last seed should be near the very end, kinda like power up in Heavenly Star. I doubt that Mars will extend ATG that much. So the interval between getting seeds should decrease. 

Next, if we assume that seed is there, we can debate which one. Personally my bet is that light seed will be the final one. As for earth seed, I think it will be related to reason why MC's home country had that divine crystal thing. So IF this territory has seed, it should be wind one, but I highly doubt it. As far as I can see, it lacks that typical surroundings phenomena that other seeds had
  • new chapter is out.
    „Yellow --- spring --- grey --- cinders!!!” - what it is?  Seventh Stage - Yellow Springs Ashes (Yun Che called it the Golden Crow’s Domain of Fiery Destruction. or what?
  • Well the 9th Stage is the domain - Illusion Domain Red Butterfly.

Yellow Spring Ashes is a aoe nuke so to speak.
  • Hmm if that DSR trash can live for 3months in there then YC 3 days shouldnt be too hard. They maybe found a safe point to hide.
    This time should be fun lol, YC be like " fuk this shyt lets YOLO" and stir up the entire valley . Since DTR dies surely in this valley, there must be at least many Spirit Realm beast, possibly even a King Realm. This  time YC reveals profound handle and golden crow flames, meant to kill all disciple perhaps? I wonder how YC think he will get out of this mess, he could be trying to lure all beast here so they can kill each other and then escape in chaos. Or he gonna use the broken Dragon domain to subdue all beast? Another option could be using the SPP poison to AOE all enemy. This looks really interesting, cant wait next chap.
    Now that I think about it, these profound mofo never eat! Or rather, they do eat but its not a necessity to live! WTF!