Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Naofumi said:
    Bluekirby said:
    Need more chapters, pray to your favorite ATG God. Mine is the Dragon God.
    Mine is Golden crow a tsundere wingman.
    Wingman? Isn't golden crow a female? 

Speaking of which, I would really love to see YC learn "sense of touch" Golden Crow style... if you know what I mean...
  • I don't really get where this is going. Maybe its just the machine translation being bad. Yun Che has 54 profound entrances open via Sky Poison Pearl. He already has the best profound veins. On top of that, he has evil god veins with fire/water/lightening, meaning his control over profound arts of these 3 elements are supreme compared to anybody else.

So "sense of touch" just seems a bit whacky to me, Need Mars to give us more explanation.
  • Sparteh said:
    Naofumi said:
    Bluekirby said:
    Need more chapters, pray to your favorite ATG God. Mine is the Dragon God.
    Mine is Golden crow a tsundere wingman.
    Wingman? Isn't golden crow a female? 

Speaking of which, I would really love to see YC learn "sense of touch" Golden Crow style... if you know what I mean...       

I'd love to see it too.
  • @Bluekirby
    Profound Veins are diffrent thing than "meridians". Meridian is (in acupuncture and Chinese medicine) each of a set of pathways in the body along which vital energy is said to flow. There are twelve such pathways associated with specific organs. Right now Yun Che has still very much normal meridians and that's why Xuanyin is improving them. She also stated that his "body, profound veins and bones are unlike any human have" because those things Yun Che actually cultivates (GWotB for body), got improved (Dragon Marrows) or completely replaced (Evil God's Profound Veins). So after this training is over Yun Che will literally have nothing in his entire body that might be considered human-like.

And as "sense of touch" I pressume it's something like awereness and sensing skill. Something he completely ignored for last 8 years because of his super radar called Jasmine. From what we've seen Xuanyin tries to make Yun Che be able to dodge her attacks but for now he is unable to sense her at all and predict her movement. My theory is that sense is something like "Ultra Instinct" from Dragon Ball with some changes of course to fit Mars' setting. But I'm sure that Mars will explain that in greater details soon, probably when Yun Che will start to grasp the concept.
  • edited January 2018
    Well. its just strange to me b/c we've never heard of this things before maybe could have used a bit more explanation instead random stuff about the Mu Hangyi sidequest...rofl, also confirmed 'again' in this chapter that it was MX protecting YC during that trip. Found that funny.

When will Mars go back to 2 chaps per day!!!!!! Cmon Dragon God.
  • New chapter is out.
  • 3 months no increase in profound str? That the first time this happen lol, does Mars really want YC to stay DER till the jade is made...
    Lingxi soul start awakening, maybe its the typical reincarnation stuff, prob a devil from god era soul
    Next chap YC gonna start fog valley thingie , wonder how long he will stay in there.
    24 months left till the big day
  • Either way looking forward to the development in both regards. Got quite a bit to look forward to.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • So "Sense of Touch" is basically close range Spirit Sense combined with Ultra Instinct from Dragon Ball... Nice to know that Mars watches it. 

But jokes aside I doubt that Lingxi is "awakening" in normal sense. I think that it will be deeper story than this. Also now it's time to increase his power level ASAP and maybe finally make some funny things outside his training chamber. I mean, killing Hanyi was funny but he used his cheat ability and equipment so he didn't need to fight him at all. We need serious fight or at the very least honest statement about Yun Che's power level from Xuanyin because if she is in Divine Soul Realm when she fights him then Mars should stop smoking a weed...
  • So "Sense of Touch" is basically close range Spirit Sense combined with Ultra Instinct from Dragon Ball... Nice to know that Mars watches it. 

But jokes aside I doubt that Lingxi is "awakening" in normal sense. I think that it will be deeper story than this. Also now it's time to increase his power level ASAP and maybe finally make some funny things outside his training chamber. I mean, killing Hanyi was funny but he used his cheat ability and equipment so he didn't need to fight him at all. We need serious fight or at the very least honest statement about Yun Che's power level from Xuanyin because if she is in Divine Soul Realm when she fights him then Mars should stop smoking a weed...
    Yeah prob a story line so deep it goes back to primordial goddess era ( 5 billion years ago)
    MX claims its DSR so it should be true, but she got 10k years of experience over him lol. I mean, in a fight profound strength isnt everything, and its something that kinda bothers me with the CN novel genre as a whole. They just put higher level = 99% win lower lever. IRL it should be bs, no one knows how a fight will unravel, experts dying to newbie because of situational circumstances happens all the time. But despite that all the CN authors usually just factor in cultivation level and thats that, kinda irks me at times.
  • @AkaiRyuu
    If you use superior techniques like Yun Che did against Hanyi than power level can be easily overtaken and you can fight back to certain degree. But normally when you are on big realm above you can defend against weaker opponent using only your aura. It was proved in the story several times. If you put against each other equalivant of Bruce Lee in the body of a kindergarden kid against average boxer I assure you that skills would mean nothing in this duel.

But the point is that Xuanyin didn't use "superior techniques" but brute force to completely destroy Yun Che in one move just after she claimed that she is going to limit her power to only DSR. So that's obvious bullshit from her. Our protagonist was able to demolish 2 late stage DER practitioneers with only Purgatory and no skills at all in Peak Sovereign Realm and since then he got 10x boost in power once he got promoted to DOR. And now he is even stronger. There is no way that Divine Soul Practitioneer can overpower Yun Che to such degree using only their force. I doubt that even DTR can do that although I'm sure that there is no chance in the world that Yun Che can actually defeat someone like late stage DTR user. But surviving few moves as he is doing now against Xuanyin does. So I'm preety certain that she is above Hanyi right now in terms of power she uses.
  • edited January 2018
    Yun che need a serious upgrade in The Great way of the Buddha and Star God's Broken shadow and also is Hong'er still sleeping and also does GRK know about her or her name. Afterall she need Higher grade Swords to eat. I hope Yun che finds Divine Realm swords for her to eat.
  • Why is GRK using that Lotus petal since Yun che got mad recovery skills
  • I think Yun che made a serious mistake by not taking Little Aunt to Golden Crow. He'going to regret it.
  • Yun che need a serious upgrade in The Great way of the Buddha and Star God's Broken shadow and also is Hong'er still sleeping and also does GRK know about her or her name. Afterall she need Higher grade Swords to eat. I hope Yun che finds Divine Realm swords for her to eat.
    What YC 'needs' is for author to stop being a douche and maintaining YC as an underdog that levels slower than shit and to finally boost his cultivation a vast amount in a shorter amount of time. Those skills are great and I'm sure he will advance them in the future, but that won't do jack to help his current situation and problems, he needs CULTIVATION now not more finesse with his current skills at this point in time. That can come later. 

Hmm not sure if she knows about Hong'er or not, that'd be pretty nice to get some Divine Swords for her though and maybe we'll see some of that. As for the petals she doesn't seem to know about GWOTB furthermore not only is the speed instant but the petals are quenching/tempering his meridians not simply healing them and is required to turn them into what they currently are. 

No clue on Little Aunt, to me it's just author 'trying' to make Little Aunt interesting and relevant again, and while there's some interest there I really can't be bothered, more interested in the God Realm stuff. Saving Qingyue (which might answer my first concern above, finally being with her and obtaining Nine Profound Exquisite Body might be one of the few ways for author to give excuse for YC to finally get major boost in fast amount of time. I imagine it'd not only work great for medicinal intake but he'd get more boosts from virgin vital yin) and Jasmine takes precedence though you're right that YC may come to regret it, time will tell, we know author loves drama especially with the girls.

I'm curious to see how Qingyue has changed since author said she'd be different now so I'm somewhat hopeful that we'll have more than a robot next time they meet and he's able to rescue her. Will have to see what can be done about her mother too unless the trigger for Qingyue's heart to be set free for YC is her mom sacrificing herself to save her daughter/send her away with YC or something which is possible. Sorry for long post lol haven't posted for a bit... :S
  • edited January 2018
    Yun che need a serious upgrade in The Great way of the Buddha and Star God's Broken shadow and also is Hong'er still sleeping and also does GRK know about her or her name. Afterall she need Higher grade Swords to eat. I hope Yun che finds Divine Realm swords for her to eat.
    What YC 'needs' is for author to stop being a douche and maintaining YC as an underdog that levels slower than shit and to finally boost his cultivation a vast amount in a shorter amount of time. Those skills are great and I'm sure he will advance them in the future, but that won't do jack to help his current situation and problems, he needs CULTIVATION now not more finesse with his current skills at this point in time. That can come later. 

Hmm not sure if she knows about Hong'er or not, that'd be pretty nice to get some Divine Swords for her though and maybe we'll see some of that. As for the petals she doesn't seem to know about GWOTB furthermore not only is the speed instant but the petals are quenching/tempering his meridians not simply healing them and is required to turn them into what they currently are. 

No clue on Little Aunt, to me it's just author 'trying' to make Little Aunt interesting and relevant again, and while there's some interest there I really can't be bothered, more interested in the God Realm stuff. Saving Qingyue (which might answer my first concern above, finally being with her and obtaining Nine Profound Exquisite Body might be one of the few ways for author to give excuse for YC to finally get major boost in fast amount of time. I imagine it'd not only work great for medicinal intake but he'd get more boosts from virgin vital yin) and Jasmine takes precedence though you're right that YC may come to regret it, time will tell, we know author loves drama especially with the girls.

I'm curious to see how Qingyue has changed since author said she'd be different now so I'm somewhat hopeful that we'll have more than a robot next time they meet and he's able to rescue her. Will have to see what can be done about her mother too unless the trigger for Qingyue's heart to be set free for YC is her mom sacrificing herself to save her daughter/send her away with YC or something which is possible. Sorry for long post lol haven't posted for a bit... :S
    Well since childhood she crazily cultivated in order to meet her mom and now it backfired . But even If her character becomes ice cold i'm sure that our Smooth Che could definitely melt it and also the most important thing is that they still haven't truly became Husband and Wife lol.
  • I see a huge death flag over SSR and GRK
  • @Lazy Arata
    Why are you posting 1-2 sentences in the post and ends up writing several of them one after another? You know that you can write more than 1-2 rows of text in one post, right?

@Forgotten_Fate
    Boosting his base power might ends up crucial during the Eternal Pearl Tournament. But I agree that right now there is nothing he can do now to increase it any further and Mars should give us cultivation power up and it should be huge one. I don't see a point delaying it any further unless we are going to have several chapters about side activities like social activities or something like that. What's more looks like Flame God Prison is incoming in huge steps so maybe that will be the power up we need? After all they have less and less time to kill Dragon before the Tournament and give Poyun power up, another 3 months had past and it might not end there.
  • @Lazy Arata I think you might need to read the novel more carefully lol, your answers are in there. MX using lotus is for YC meridian to be upgrade, not just recovery. MX if knows about Hong'er she will ask, just like with the dragon bloodline. As GRK she should have known about the sword spirit clan enough to guess if she ever knows Hong'er true form. So she unlikely to know atm, because Hong'er have a high chance of being Evil God daughter and thus no one can discover her if she want to hide.
  • The dudes qi/ energy pool is so big that trying to cultivate probably wont get him very far in such a short amount of time. that he is the direct disciple of the GRK but we haven't seen him use any pills to boost his level is probably because now that he is in the divine realm most of what they can provide is not up to the level where it would help him. The pill he first got from the Snow realm boosted him a few levels in the sovereign realm, which was stated to be able to rise a few levels in the divine. GRK is probably only gonna bust out that magical pill for him and have him refine it to perfection. Getting him to the tribulation realm i guess would still be a far shot but to get to the divine soul realm, Maybe.    But then again we might just see Yun Che blast through that realm right when he gets to it with the dragon, phoenix and golden crow soul inheritance which would be mad cool. 

The Universe Five Jade Pill - Gets u from the initial divine stage to the tribulation but we can assume that it wasnt refined by the SPP so its abilities were not shown to its full potential similar to the ice lotus that Yun Che refined to Xia Qingyue, i think it was to heal her and get her from the Earth Profound Realm to the Sky Profound, but cause of the SPP, Actually is now Emperor realm.
    I'd Say that Yun Che is Fully Stacked right now ( Profound Handle hasn't been used yet, Yun Che is fken Busted) And i Love it
  • nobody talking about more random paragraphs about lingxi. yay! /s

Not like we haven't had this for the entire novel.
  • Bluekirby said:
    nobody talking about more random paragraphs about lingxi. yay! /s

Not like we haven't had this for the entire novel.
    if she turn out to be the evil god daughter with that devil god women. Than probably she gonna be the main female character
  • Guess Mars is going on a dry spell.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Guess Mars is going on a dry spell.
    I bet that some idiots spammed his mail with questions about Yuechan again. :neutral:
  • Bluekirby said:
    Guess Mars is going on a dry spell.
    This REALLY sucks huh, i can wait a week for one piece but cant wait a day for ATG.
  • 2 days without chapter... It's been a while.
  • Dragon God please...
  • edited January 2018
    X days before my suicide
    Upd: new chapter is out
  • I thought something bad happened but I think he just touched her boobs? Idk I skimmed rlly quickly bc I'm about to sleep
  • My reactions were like this:
    After first reading the tittle: oh, who is it going to be: Aunt and Demons, Ice sculpture arranged Marriage, maybe Jasmine's family or maybe, just maybe Little fairy...
    After reading the chapter: so Jasmine was right, he will die because of the woman... Way to accurate prediction...