Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Sparteh said:
    I wonder how many unsolved plot points we have?

Gathering remaining seeds and the main plot point;
    Finding Little Fairy and child;
    Finding Ice sculpture waifu;
    Meeting Jasmine; 
    Finding Dragon God's daughter;
    Everything related to Aunt, legacies and thing only she could read;
    Demons;

What else did I miss?
    Some BS along the way there is always some BS..
  • New chapter is out.
  • Hmm not much to say except that our next 6months is about to pass and i can feel GWOTB about to level to 5!
    Basically the challenge is get out of the fog area, maybe will find nice thing in there. Since YC already can keep rumbling heaven up for a while he should be able to force hades out for a small amount of time yeah?
    Wonder if after training arc will be He Ling or GFBP arc
  • ok so this book won't have the profound God conference right? I think that's for the beginning of the next book.

this book will be him getting to divine tribulation, becoming a flame god or w/e and meeting he ling?
  • Well, first and foremost she is hiding Yun Che's true power. If she would supress her power only to Divine Soul Realm then I'm preety sure that Yun Che in Rumbling Heaven would be able to completely overpowered her. I'm sure that he is already in DTR with Rumbling Heaven after all.

Also, she is much more brutal than I thought which is nice. Still, it's far cry from what is should be and I'm preety sure that Yun Che will ask for more punishing training in his "I want to suffer" manner.

One thing that worries me right now is that we are getting really too many timeskips lately and this one looks like potential 6 months which is preety huge deal. On one side I'm fine with that but on the other I don't want this to be a trend. Well, we will see...
  • Suran said:
    ok so this book won't have the profound God conference right? I think that's for the beginning of the next book.

this book will be him getting to divine tribulation, becoming a flame god or w/e and meeting he ling?
    Doubt it, we have 70-120 chap left, so at most it will be He Ling + FGBP. I dont think he can reach DTR in this arc. It supposed to be 1 arc = 1 realm. PGC should be arc 13 at least. Its supposed to happen in 27months thats quite a while
    Well, first and foremost she is hiding Yun Che's true power. If she would supress her power only to Divine Soul Realm then I'm preety sure that Yun Che in Rumbling Heaven would be able to completely overpowered her. I'm sure that he is already in DTR with Rumbling Heaven after all.

Also, she is much more brutal than I thought which is nice. Still, it's far cry from what is should be and I'm preety sure that Yun Che will ask for more punishing training in his "I want to suffer" manner.

One thing that worries me right now is that we are getting really too many timeskips lately and this one looks like potential 6 months which is preety huge deal. On one side I'm fine with that but on the other I don't want this to be a trend. Well, we will see...

I think breaking all meridian per day is hardcore enough lol. As for time skip it usually 1 time skip per arc so there wont be another one for quite a while.
    I wonder if this arc will be a 150 chapter one, been a while since we got one like that and there seems to be alot of problem we need to go thru in this arc before moving to the next. Since Lordship in Illusory is a 150 chap ones so Snow Song Flame God sounds be another, both giving YC big ass status(Ruler)

• I got the impression from this chapter that MX was testing his limits again. She inadvertently has taken the best possible course of action to improve him with his body being wrecked. Which sane master would get that close to killing their student?(Could it be revenge for embarrassing her pointing out she followed him in Icewind?) The comment made that of the stuff she throws at him could kill him if they hit makes you wonder what happens if he takes a full brunt of such an attack by mistake. Same time MX still has no idea what his limits are, after all holding back on things like profound handle and alike. I am also worried that he is not getting to use GWOTB with him being left so broken as he is now.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • The chapter name also interested me when I used 'google fu' for translating. 

九转佛心莲 - Nine Revolution Buddha heart lotus 

Does this have any relation to GWOTB considering how it healed his medians in the manner it did?
  • edited January 2018
    The story is becoming a inconsistent mess, someone limited to Divine Soul Realm is now infinitely stronger than him despite him not 10 chapters ago beating someone at the top of Divine Tribulation Realm. It takes 6 months to level a small sub-realm for Yun Che now, can't wait until Qingyue is somehow Divine King or Divine Sovereign Realm or something, until Linxgi somehow skips all the way to True God Realm just because or until Xu'er and Caiyi become relevant again and are suddenly 3 or 4 Realms ahead.

Mu Xuanyin's continued grating acceptance of Yun Che is also really perplexing he not only has the only Creation Gods inheritance in the entire God Realm, he has one {in Xuanyin's perspective} of only 7 Heavenly Treasures in existence and according to Jasmine the only existence in the entire Realm of the Gods to have more than 3 Divine inheritances {Xuanyin should know of at least 5 at this point} and not even 20 chapters ago she comments that he learns the Ice Movement Technique that no else could learn almost immediately.

Yun Che's inconsistency has also become a serious downer at this point, he makes an agreement with the Dragon God to look for his daughter in ROTG and receives amazing benefits in exchange and gets warned by a True God that he is the last hope of the universe and must get stronger quickly and yet all he thinks about is going home and sitting on his planet breaking his promise to the Dragon God and ignoring the universe collapsing around him not to mention he doesn't seem to consider or care about the fact that his 1st wife is missing {Yuechan I can forgive as he should think she is dead}. All his stupid decisions in ROTG have been discussed to death but Mars continually making Yun Che a genius only when it suits the story is really dragging the quality down. 

I get that ATG has always been an underdog story but the continued "Yun Che is so out of his depth" and the "I will gratingly accept him" chapters despite him being the most talented individual in the history of the ROTG are really not interesting to me at this point. Hope Mars can turn this around but really losing faith a this point.
  • @Matty
    It is preety much obvious that Xuanyin is purposely making Yun Che weaker in his mind. I'm preety sure that his all out attack was easily in DTR level so making her power limited to DSR is obviously a lie. Also Yun Che had never defeated someone in peak DTR, where did you even get it? Hell, he didn't even have a duel in someone in Divine Soul Realm, not to mention Divine Tribulation.

As for Xuanyin "grating acceptance" you also think one dimensional. He might be potentially super OP but as he is now he is a trash and he would be long dead if it wasn't her who met him first. Also, he has no plan for staying in RotG and he isn't bonded to SSR in any way. So practically Xuanyin is currently training a potential monster that might as well turn on her and her Realm one day. Not to mention that saying him how OP he is is kinda misleading - true, his legacies are insane but at the same his current power level is complete trash compared to real powerhouses. Jasmine was the same in that regard.

As for "breaking promises and watching universe to collapse" he can't do a shit as he is now, it might takes thousands of years to happen and entire RotG is looking the Sword for 900000 years and achieved absolutely nothing. Do you really expect Yun Che with his current power level and knowledge to wonder around the Univers looking for Mythical Sword that no one could find for almost 1 million years? Hell, I almost wish to see that. And it took him several years to accept that Yuechan is "dead", for me it's plausible.

As for stupid actions however I completely agree with you. Some of his decisions were on level of full retardness like for example screaming at Xuanyin. And some minor mistakes we've never seen like leaving Hanyi's body on his own and such was also unlike Yun Che from the past. Hopefully it won't become the trend but it is hella annoying to read how in few dozens of chapters Yun Che became dumb.

• edited January 2018
    Shiro_Shinigami
    It is preety much obvious that Xuanyin is purposely making Yun Che weaker in his mind. I'm preety sure that his all out attack was easily in DTR level so making her power limited to DSR is obviously a lie. Also Yun Che had never defeated someone in peak DTR, where did you even get it? Hell, he didn't even have a duel in someone in Divine Soul Realm, not to mention Divine Tribulation.

You cant just decide that Mu Xuanyin is purposefully doing anything, I tend to agree she is possibly doing what you are saying but to to say it's obvious is beyond disingenuous numerous times she has said to him that he is permissible, acceptable or adequate despite him exceeding every expectation.

What is her master plan here tell him he is weaker than he is for six months and then when he goes to the fog valley and finds out he isn't as weak as expected suddenly he realizes he isn't and is happy or what? {it's not like it could possibly have an effect on his Profound Strength} what an amazing plan it sounds ridiculous and stupid. The most relevant thing as mentioned many many times is getting his Profound Strength up to Divine Tribulation otherwise he being stronger than he thinks does zero since he couldn't participate in the tournament anyway.

He beat Mu Hanyi not 10 chapters ago {granted with Poison} who was in Divine Tribulation Realm can't possibly imagine how you could forget that, granted I was thinking of the Golden Crow guy who was Peak Divine Tribulation Realm thought Mu Hanyi was up there but he wasn't. 

As for Xuanyin "grating acceptance" you also think one dimensional. He might be potentially super OP but as he is now he is a trash and he would be long dead if it wasn't her who met him first. Also, he has no plan for staying in RotG and he isn't bonded to SSR in any way. So practically Xuanyin is currently training a potential monster that might as well turn on her and her Realm one day. Not to mention that saying him how OP he is is kinda misleading - true, his legacies are insane but at the same his current power level is complete trash compared to real powerhouses. Jasmine was the same in that regard.

All of what you said in this paragraph is true and yet it answers zero as to what I said except your point that he has zero ties to SSR but so what. Why does Golden Crow Sect Leader care about his disciple because he is talented and will stand at the peak of the Realm one day, why does Moon Realm {probably} care about Qingyue because she is talented and will stand at the peak one day {Note it's very probable they are blackmailing her and yet they don't seem to care that she will turn into a monster and turn against them when she is stronger than them}

It's really grating in these stories when pretty much every other realm, master or sect values talent and treats it accordingly but somehow only the MC who is always more talented and impressive than everyone else is not valued for no reasons except plot and drama {note that this isn't just a criticism of ATG but many xianxia's in general} saying it's one dimensional thinking is just you justifying poor and inconsistent writing.

And to say he is not OP is also just disingenuous again, even if he had nothing except the Sky Poison Pearl she should value him as possibly the most important person {after her} in the Realm as Jasmine's says many times that any of the 7 Heavenly Profound Treasures would ignite a war in the Realm of the Gods for ownership of them. 

As for "breaking promises and watching universe to collapse" he can't do a shit as he is now, it might takes thousands of years to happen and entire RotG is looking the Sword for 900000 years and achieved absolutely nothing. Do you really expect Yun Che with his current power level and knowledge to wonder around the Univers looking for Mythical Sword that no one could find for almost 1 million years? Hell, I almost wish to see that. And it took him several years to accept that Yuechan is "dead", for me it's plausible.

No but then I never said that all I said was it was inconsistent of Yun Che to reference every chapter how he plans to go back to his planet and never leave again ignoring his promise to the Dragon God {for which he was paid}, the warning from the only True God he has met directly in the story so far and the fact that his 1st wife is missing, it's silly and makes his character come across as an inconsistent joke. So he gets a bad feeling that he may never see Jasmine again and decides to rush off to the Realm of the Gods to see her again but gets outright warned that the entire universe and by extension everyone he cares about {including Jasmine} will die and decides that the best thing to do is go home and chill on his planet until he dies, Lol if you think this is good and consistent character and writing then that's great for you but it's grating for me.

• @Matty ;
    You cant just decide that Mu Xuanyin is purposefully doing anything, I tend to agree she is possibly doing what you are saying but to to say it's obvious is beyond disingenuous numerous times she has said to him that he is permissible, acceptable or adequate despite him exceeding every expectation. 

What is her master plan here tell him he is weaker than he is for six months and then when he goes to the fog valley and finds out he isn't as weak as expected suddenly he realizes he isn't and is happy or what? {it's not like it could possibly have an effect on his Profound Strength} what an amazing plan it sounds ridiculous and stupid. The most relevant thing as mentioned many many times is getting his Profound Strength up to Divine Tribulation otherwise he being stronger than he thinks does zero since he couldn't participate in the tournament anyway.

He beat Mu Hanyi not 10 chapters ago {granted with Poison} who was in Divine Tribulation Realm can't possibly imagine how you could forget that, granted I was thinking of the Golden Crow guy who was Peak Divine Tribulation Realm thought Mu Hanyi was up there but he wasn't. 
    Well, for once it is the same since the beggining - Jasmine was telling him much about his power but she completely hidden some facts like multiple legacies and arts on one body being absurd and such. Why? In short because Mars story telling. In long version because she didn't want him to change and pursue the power. Xuanyin is most likely (since for you "preety much sure" = "for sure" let's use that phrase :smirk: ) doing something similar with the twist - right now he needs power so telling him how underpowered he really is potentially good motivation. It's better for him to realize how strong he really afterwards rather than now because he might get cocky and etc. Basically you can say that it's simply Mars' style but for the sake of argument that's my most probable theory.

And he didn't defeated Hanyi in fair fight. He literally used his Broken Movement Skill followed by Broken Paralyze Skill to apply Broken Poison. Without poison he would be probably dead or the fight would be bloody and brutal because his Dragon Soul's Domain can at best make someone like Hanyi immoblize for few seconds and I doubt that he would be able to kill him in that time. So no, he haven't dueled anyone above Divine Essence Realm stage 8. 

All of what you said in this paragraph is true and yet it answers zero as to what I said except your point that he has zero ties to SSR but so what. Why does Golden Crow Sect Leader care about his disciple because he is talented and will stand at the peak of the Realm one day, why does Moon Realm {probably} care about Qingyue because she is talented and will stand at the peak one day {Note it's very probable they are blackmailing her and yet they don't seem to care that she will turn into a monster and turn against them when she is stronger than them}

It's really grating in these stories when pretty much every other realm, master or sect values talent and treats it accordingly but somehow only the MC who is always more talented and impressive than everyone else is not valued for no reasons except plot and drama {note that this isn't just a criticism of ATG but many xianxia's in general} saying it's one dimensional thinking is just you justifying poor and inconsistent writing.

And to say he is not OP is also just disingenuous again, even if he had nothing except the Sky Poison Pearl she should value him as possibly the most important person {after her} in the Realm as Jasmine's says many times that any of the 7 Heavenly Profound Treasures would ignite a war in the Realm of the Gods for ownership of them. 

You do realize that GC Sect Leader's disciple was officially anounced to be next Realm King and is supported by other sects, right? Not to mention that he was born there or at the very least raised there and was chosen by the GC as his inheritor. Compare him to Yun Che who is in RotG for few months and outside his training room he was only few days. And he also stated that he doesn't want to stay. As for Qingyue as it is for now we don't know anything about relationship she has with her future "husband" and all we know is that Moon Realm King wants her for his own benefits (assuming that's theory is true of course).

Also, I believe that Yun Che was treated very nice once he proved his loyalty to BWE and FCA so you again look at that from wrong angle. He is still preety much a stranger in SSR after all. And if anybody would know about SPP right now then SSR would be doomed and Yun Che dead. So unless Xuanyin won't take it for her own her treatment toward powerless protagonist makes sense because she can't protect him and he definetely can't protect himself and all what SSP is doing for now is putting everyone in SSR in danger.

No but then I never said that all I said was it was inconsistent of Yun Che to reference every chapter how he plans to go back to his planet and never leave again ignoring his promise to the Dragon God {for which he was paid}, the warning from the only True God he has met directly in the story so far and the fact that his 1st wife is missing, it's silly and makes his character come across as an inconsistent joke. So he gets a bad feeling that he may never see Jasmine again and decides to rush off to the Realm of the Gods to see her again but gets outright warned that the entire universe and by extension everyone he cares about {including Jasmine} will die and decides that the best thing to do is go home and chill on his planet until he dies, Lol if you think this is good and consistent character and writing then that's great for you but it's grating for me.

OK, firstly, Yun Che stated that he doesn't want to stay in RotG and not that he will stay in BPS forever. Secondly, he promised to look for the Sword with all his power but the point is that with his current power he is simply unable to do so. Thirdly, that warning from the True God is like telling a toddler that he needs to stop Majin Buu because only he can do it - would you really treat this as the top priority in Yun Che's situation where he can't even take care of himself right now? 

And as for Yuechan I really sense that you really like her, but the fact is that for last 700 chapters and few years in story she is preety much dead and there were absolutely NOTHING NEW ABOUT HER. Assuming that she is dead makes perfect sense because unlike us Yun Che doesn't know Mars. 

As for the rest, yeah, he really had done some stupid things like we've established before. But his only goal from chapter 1 was to protect his family. All what he was doing - and still doing because Jasmine is a family for him - is to save and protect his closed ones. You might call him dumb for not being ambitious but you can't call him "inconsistent" because of it since he didn't change at all when it comes to this.

• looks like we gonna get a time skip soon
  • Too many time skips, not a fan.

The problem with the story within the Realm of the Gods is that Xuanyin is not an omnipotent life saver. In the previous 800 chapters, we had Jasmine who could save Dumb Che from his dumb ass moments. He got cornered by all 4 sacred grounds and Jasmine saved him. In the Realm of the Gods, he has nobody like that. Xuanyin is like Jasmine Lite but she's not even close to being the most powerful person in Eastern God Realm. Basically right now, Star God Realm = Enemy, Moon God Realm = Enemy, other two, probably enemies too. Xuanyin can't save him, its getting a bit ridiculous.

• You cant just decide that Mu Xuanyin is purposefully doing anything, I tend to agree she is possibly doing what you are saying but to to say it's obvious is beyond disingenuous numerous times she has said to him that he is permissible, acceptable or adequate despite him exceeding every expectation. 

Of course, she did it on purpose. I'm not deciding it, but it is the way I see it. This is a motivational method and it works, because the MC is not a wuss that would back down. Jasmine has done the same thing, but she just says it directly. She says that his current cultivation is weak and he needs to get stronger and that he will get stronger if he keeps going at it. MX is just saying that he has suffiecient strength but it is still nothing impressive, but then when she's with MB she says how impressed she is with him. It's obvious that it is on purpose...
  • Need more chapters, pray to your favorite ATG God. Mine is the Dragon God.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Need more chapters, pray to your favorite ATG God. Mine is the Dragon God.
    Yeah, need 2 chapters/day like before
  • you guys are funny.
    YC never beat anyone in DTR before. the competing with that huo po yun is only element competition without using of profound strength.
    And YC win easily since he is element god.
    YC kill mu hanyi with poison and use broken movement speed. if fight face to face YC would not even stand a chance.
    YC now can only skip 1 realm. at best hecan fight low DSR enemy. kunckle to knucle no trick no poison. that why MX is supress in DSR.

YC can only skip 1 realm now. You not happy with it? Wanna bet? you will know the result when he goes to fog valley. where i am sure some bad disciple survive there. and they gonna clash and klll. Wanna bet it only 1 realm skipping now.?????

• edited January 2018
    This six months is very crucial for Yun Che and we'll get to know how he will progress in Divine Realm. Will it be fast or will it be slow or will it be the same as when he was in Mortal Realm or does he has to do the deed with GRK (I hope this doesn't happen)
  • I really wish to know more about the True God from which Yun clan got the Profound handle. Seriously this God must be way OP and I bet it is also related to The Mirror of Samsara otherwise how could Yun Che activate the Mirror. Maybe Yun che is be the reincarnation of that True God that's why all the Divine power is able to coexist within his body. This is what I think.
  • Which chapter talks about where the profound handle comes from? I must have missed that.
  • edited January 2018
    CFT said:
    Which chapter talks about where the profound handle comes from? I must have missed that.
    As far as I know its just a unique bloodline, if there is more to it then Mars havent mentioned.
    Bluekirby said:
    Mine is Heaven Slaughter Star God, Jamine best Female Lead!
    Ice Phoenix God is pretty nice too, considering YC have many harem members related to her, and the IPG herself might join the harem later.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Mine is Golden crow a tsundere wingman.
  • edited January 2018
    New chapter is out.

Now that's a final upgrade to make his body completely "inhuman". I like that approach. Also her training method are really fun, I'm sure that Yun Che is starting to like them too.
  • edited January 2018
    So like , is 9981 petals will all be used on YC or just 81 of them? Basically everytime his meridian is restored it will decreases his cast time by 10% huh. Could this be...prelude to the ice blue flame will be used in battle? Since refining one takes along time, but with 810% faster cast time it perhaps will be viable in battle!
    MX actually treats YC pretty well huh, it reminds me of pokemon lmao, catch the one with best base stat and feed it top grade stuff.
    She mentioned that Jasmine was young so didnt know how to train YC to the best ability...but then she goes and admit that she herself doesnt know how to train YC "sense of touch" so her solution is beat his ass savagely everyday till he learns it lmao.
    "Hell" will last till he learns "sense of touch" and pass the fog valley, MX anticipate it will takes him 6 months? Prob 2 months at most lol.
  • Considering he noticed two souls in her body after 1 beating session I suspect he is already started to learn this "sense of touch" ?
  • I dont known why she give all of this to Yun Che? Maybem she she think that she can die in near future? Or she need to do somthing, that can kill her. She wait 9000 years to use this Lotus, but now she give Lotus to MC. I hope that before tournament, we will know about all of this. I want to see *Big Breast Senior Sister* again. I miss her xD. 
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    So like , is 9981 petals will all be used on YC or just 81 of them?
    There's only 81 petals, from what I gathered 9981 is supposed to be 9 x 9 = 81.
  • Idea that came to mind with all these benefits to his body ... The marrow makes more blood, meaning he will eventually be all dragon blood and what ever other inheritances he has. He has the soul as well which means he could be the "true" inheritor like Xu'er and Poyun are for the Pheonix and GC. Thing that differs is that they have been this way since young. HOWEVER with GWOTB he gets a body rebirth when it levels, in other words he might land up with a situation he rebirths with the new meridians, the dragon marrow and the excessive blood along with the EG inheritance he has causing the rebirth to get him closer or even pushing him ahead of those like Xu'er and Poyun gaining a "full" dragon body so to speak thanks to the rage god's influence. Simply put his body would be near invincible if it gets to that stage

This will mean he can probably survive a GWOTB upgrade past level 6 as well in the long run allowing access to True God plane.
  • @Ravannoc
    Jasmine mentioned that he will reach 10% with his Dragon's Blood - he didn't replaced his marrows with Dragon's after all. As for difference in the inheritance, Yun Che is True Inheritor where Poyun and Xue'er are Complete Inheritors. There are big differences between them. Think about it - Yun Che is Complete Inheritor of Evil God and this inheritance is on completely different level than his other legacies. 

But either way I agree that he will be able to advance beyond Sixth Stage with all upgrades he gains anyway.