Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Erbrah said:
    Whats current raw?
  • what about Yuanba? Will he also fight along with Yuanba.
  • Maybe Yun Che will go and takes over the Fire Realm. Afterwards, Xue'er and Caiyi can come and 'chill'.

Yuanba's not invited :D.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Xuanyin puts him through some training and then flips a table when she finds out about the Rage God regeneration and Dragon God body. LOL.
    I can imagine something like that.
    Yun Che: Ehm... Master, can we disscuss my training regime?
    Xuanyin: <with smirk> Oh? Have enough already?
    Yun Che: Well, yes. To be honest I'd like to make some changes.
    Xuanyin: <triumphantly> HA! If your resolve is only that weak I can make it easier for you but do not expect to achieve DTR in 2 years!!! Or maybe you want to bang Feixue after all?
    Yun Che: <suprised> Easier? No, it's oppossite. Your training is for kids and I'm big boy. 
    Xuanyin: <confused> Easy? You are out of all energy every day at least few times, your body and mind is destroyed, full of broken limbs and other wounds! What training do you expect?!
    Yun Che: <innocently> Well, normally when I train on my own I'm almost DEAD few times per day at the very least. My body and mind is completely broken and I can't even move not to mention use my profound strength because I don't have any left. I'm practicially killing myself when I'm training. That's why your "hellish" training is kinda silly.
    Xuanyin: ...
    Yun Che: ...
    Xuanyin: ...
    Yun Che: <smiling> Well, if master think that I won't be able to make it we can always bang together...
    Xuanyin: ~! @#¥%...
    This comment made my day. Lol
  • Will Yun che get the Nine Profound Exquisite bodies power by doing the deed with Xia Qingyue or will that power be given to sn else.

If Yun che gets that won't he be too too OP. So will Mars do this or make his enemies way stronger.  
  • edited January 2018
    Will Yun che get the Nine Profound Exquisite bodies power by doing the deed with Xia Qingyue or will that power be given to sn else.

If Yun che gets that won't he be too too OP. So will Mars do this or make his enemies way stronger.  
    It's Mars. No NTR ever.
  • This vital Yin thing doesnt make any sense. So like, its the women virginity, but when YC get it on with Yuechan it was 2hr and with Xue'er it needs 3months? Apparently because their body is different, Xue'er was like 40% true god back then. So...what if the women pleasure herself and lost virginity? I guess that vital energy just kinda leak to nature then?
    Also...now that I think about it...the Ice Phoenix told YC that she will give YC "everything",hmm, if that include her Yin how long would that take?
    lol if that Ice Phoenix gonna join the harem we definitely gonna need the 3rd profound treasure for sure.
    The Yin was beneficial to practitioner of Ice Phoenix Conferring Codex, but if they finishes it...like MX they dont need it anymore then? Hmmmm

• Commet said:
    Will Yun che get the Nine Profound Exquisite bodies power by doing the deed with Xia Qingyue or will that power be given to sn else.

It's Mars. No NTR ever.

I mean i think Nine Profound Exquisite Body can be utilized in some other way. That Brahma Goddess B**ch knows some other way
  • edited January 2018
    Can someone plz tel me a way to contact Mars so that i could remind him of Little Fairy. Maybe he forgot. I am really starting to get worried now its already been 800 chapters since we last saw her.
  • Can someone plz tel me a way to contact Mars so that i could remind him of Little Fairy. Maybe he forgot. I am really starting to get worried now its already been 800 chapters since we last saw her.

I would love to find a way to contact Mars as well. Not that I would stalk him mind you.... I promise. :D
  • Can someone plz tel me a way to contact Mars so that i could remind him of Little Fairy. Maybe he forgot. I am really starting to get worried now its already been 800 chapters since we last saw her.
    Im sure there are tons of ppl reminding him that everyday, but id rather he spend time writing new chapter then responding lol
  • edited January 2018
    Looks like @Lazy Arata really wrote to Mars and now we don't have any new chapter today. Thanks man :rage:
  • Really sucks that Yun Che doesn't get to train for 3000 years, unless they wait for him of course, end of tournament>wedding>eternal sky pearl training. Also I really hope Yun Che won't have a thing with brahma goddess as she's jasmine's enemy, that would really suck. Just that everything about brahma goddess has been harem member flags
  • edited January 2018
    If i read right the God conference will last a few weeks, and the wedding is 3 months after the start of the conference. So YC will be training for 2 months 1/2 take it. So 75 years?

Edit: wait how is 3 yrs = 3000 yrs in the sky pearl. Is a year not 12 months? The math doesn't add up
    NM , 3000%36 = 83.3           So 83 years per month
  • edited January 2018
    Smooth Che almost succeding at making a move on his wife : 

The moment Xia Qingyue sat down on the bedside, he suddenly reached out his arms, and carefully hugged onto Xia Qingyue’s shoulders.

Xia Qingyue’s body visibly stiffened a bit, and she subconsciously wanted to move away: “You…”

“Qingyue, close your eyes.” Yun Che gently, yet resolutely, hugged her from behind. His arms slowly slid down from her shoulders slowly onto her willow branch like tender waist. Looking at Xia Qingyue from a close distance, her features were perfect to the point of nearing fantasy.

“What are… you going to do?” Being suddenly hugged by him like that, Xia Qingyue’s breath completely went into disorder, her entire body had even froze right there. For a while, she didn’t even know whether she should struggle and break away or not.

Yun Che’s face slowly neared, and a voice as if carrying the power of magic rang beside her ears: “Qingyue my wife, we have almost been married for three years already, yet in these three years of being husband and wife, I have never kissed you before. This time… will you let me give you a kiss?”

“…” Yun Che’s voice came closer and closer, the warm and damp breath slowly moved from beside her ears to her cheek, and even touched her lips. Xia Qingyue’s entire body went stiff; she, who had never had experienced such things, almost lost all the capability to think, and her entire person that was a lofty lotus of ice, seemed to have turned into a wooden doll.

Yun Che’s cheek slowly neared. Just as he was about to touch Xia Qingyue’s lips, a surge of flustered, yet ice cold energy suddenly blasted him away. Xia Qingyue stood up, not daring to look at him in the eyes. Uttering a “I’ll go tell them you’re awake” somewhat flusteredly, she then left as if fleeing.

• Cang Yue is best girl. 
  • Bluekirby said:
    Cang Yue is best girl. 
    Qingyue is better closely followed by Jasmine and Caiyi. I don't know, maybe I would have more to say about Cang Yue if her plot wouldn't be so boring and sidetracked for few hundreds chapters. Like, ever since they've got married she basically were alone crying after him because he was "dead" or he was on the adventure. Xue'er on the other hand were everywhere which is annoying since she is probably the worst waifu (although only by comparison, on her own she is preety nice).
  • Bluekirby said:
    Cang Yue is best girl. 
    Qingyue is better closely followed by Jasmine and Caiyi. I don't know, maybe I would have more to say about Cang Yue if her plot wouldn't be so boring and sidetracked for few hundreds chapters. Like, ever since they've got married she basically were alone crying after him because he was "dead" or he was on the adventure. Xue'er on the other hand were everywhere which is annoying since she is probably the worst waifu (although only by comparison, on her own she is preety nice).

Cangyue's good points - Has a personality, Great leadership and decision making skills (is an Empress), completely dedicated to Yun Che, got Xue'er to be Yun Che's fiancee, Yun Che's mother likes her the most.

Qingyue - Is an ice cube, very little personality, has a weird obsession with her mom, sort of maybe not really likes Yun Che but who knows...

But I do like Qingyue, I like all of Yun Che's girls pretty much equally except Cangyue who I like the best.

• edited January 2018
    Bluekirby said:
    Bluekirby said:
    Cang Yue is best girl. 

Cangyue's good points - Has a personality, Great leadership and decision making skills (is an Empress), completely dedicated to Yun Che, got Xue'er to be Yun Che's fiancee, Yun Che's mother likes her the most.

Qingyue - Is an ice cube, very little personality, has a weird obsession with her mom, sort of maybe not really likes Yun Che but who knows...

But I do like Qingyue, I like all of Yun Che's girls pretty much equally except Cangyue who I like the best.

You evaluation is a little bit off when it comes to Qingyue, but the problem with Cang Yue is that you don't see those things anymore because how heavily she was sidetracked after 3rd arc. That's why I think that Cang Yue isn't the greatest - her story is "finished" for quite some time where Qingyue is going to only start soon. Also, it's really annoying how easily she was ready to kill herself and not once but twice. Like, I respect preety much everything but that "I'm going to kill myself because Yun Che is dead" type of things really gets old quickly.
  • edited January 2018
    Yes her arc is done, but that is not a negative imo. I mean...her motivations to kill herself were pretty well stated and reasonable, it was Yun Che's fault for god dam dying all the time because of stupid decisions.

Look, imo Cangyue has gotten the short end of the stick b/c she's weak and not the "prettiest". But she has been nothing but a perfect wife to Yun Che. What does Yun Che do for her? Getting himself killed, ditching her 1 month after the wedding to go hang out with 3000 women, get himself killed again, then ditch her after reuniting to go hang out with Xue'er, and thats about it.

And whats more? Yun Che has magic medicine that can make people pregnant instantly and Cang Yue asked for a child. and Yun Che even agreed. But still no child, so thats a bit of a slap in the face.
  • Hey, I've never said that Cang Yue is bad waifu only that there are better. The real problem Cang Yue has is that she is potentally the one who can be "ditched away". Of course she won't because Mars keeps his waifus no matter what, but by comparison to other girls she is by far the most "dead" in the story (even that stupid Lingxi is getting love for reasons known only to Mars...). And you can't justify sucide for her reasons especially since she is a wife of the guy who is going to do anything to survive. It's just dumb what she tried to do. TWICE.

Also, she might be perfect wife but we've seen that only in literally few chapters because Mars was more interested in making bullshit backstory for the least popular heroine (at least here, I don't know if Lingxi is popular in China or not but I have my doubts) or putting Xue'er literally everywhere... Maybe I'd like her more if I could read about her more or if she had interesting potential development like Qingyue? But as for now she is 4th waifu with Ling'er in Yun Che's harem in my book (Yuechan and SSR girls are excluded) which is preety damn good since that harem has only one girl truely annoying and the rest are all preety amazing.
  • Looks like we finally found out who XQ and xia yunba mom is. Looks like a lot of shit is gonna go on in 30 months+

• Hey, I've never said that Cang Yue is bad waifu only that there are better. The real problem Cang Yue has is that she is potentally the one who can be "ditched away". Of course she won't because Mars keeps his waifus no matter what, but by comparison to other girls she is by far the most "dead" in the story (even that stupid Lingxi is getting love for reasons known only to Mars...). And you can't justify sucide for her reasons especially since she is a wife of the guy who is going to do anything to survive. It's just dumb what she tried to do. TWICE.

Also, she might be perfect wife but we've seen that only in literally few chapters because Mars was more interested in making bullshit backstory for the least popular heroine (at least here, I don't know if Lingxi is popular in China or not but I have my doubts) or putting Xue'er literally everywhere... Maybe I'd like her more if I could read about her more or if she had interesting potential development like Qingyue? But as for now she is 4th waifu with Ling'er in Yun Che's harem in my book (Yuechan and SSR girls are excluded) which is preety damn good since that harem has only one girl truely annoying and the rest are all preety amazing.
    So I have to defend my girl a bit.

First 'suicide' - She was accompanying her father and caring for him. She agreed to marry Fen Juecheng as a trick to obtain the medicinal plant that can cure her father. She planned to suicide after she obtained the planet so she won't tarnish her relationship with Yun Che. Pretty reasonable.

Second 'suicide' - She ascended the throne and defended her empire against the Divine Phoenix Army. Blue Wind Imperial City was about to fall and she would have been captured and tortured, paraded around, or whatever. She would make her final stand with her soldiers and kill herself to prevent capture. Again, pretty reasonable.

She's treated every challenge in a mature and thoughtful way, she's heartbroken over Dumb Che's deaths but she doesn't act like a helpless little girl.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Hey, I've never said that Cang Yue is bad waifu only that there are better. The real problem Cang Yue has is that she is potentally the one who can be "ditched away". Of course she won't because Mars keeps his waifus no matter what, but by comparison to other girls she is by far the most "dead" in the story (even that stupid Lingxi is getting love for reasons known only to Mars...). And you can't justify sucide for her reasons especially since she is a wife of the guy who is going to do anything to survive. It's just dumb what she tried to do. TWICE.

So I have to defend my girl a bit.

First 'suicide' - She was accompanying her father and caring for him. She agreed to marry Fen Juecheng as a trick to obtain the medicinal plant that can cure her father. She planned to suicide after she obtained the planet so she won't tarnish her relationship with Yun Che. Pretty reasonable.

Second 'suicide' - She ascended the throne and defended her empire against the Divine Phoenix Army. Blue Wind Imperial City was about to fall and she would have been captured and tortured, paraded around, or whatever. She would make her final stand with her soldiers and kill herself to prevent capture. Again, pretty reasonable.

She's treated every challenge in a mature and thoughtful way, she's heartbroken over Dumb Che's deaths but she doesn't act like a helpless little girl.
    Yeah she may not be strong or have anything special like the girls but she is a freaking good wife. Well i like her way more than little aunt
  • So whats the deal with Lingxi?

Is it just her random "Something happened to Yun Che?? My heart hurts!!" moments? I admit they were pretty dumb.

I didn't really mind the "big devil mystery" although it was a bit random.
  • @Bluekirby
    Yeah Cang Yue is pretty awesome, definitely no 1 wife material. She might not be the prettiest or the strongest but she is always spoiling YC, get more girls for him and fully supportive of him no matter what. Even if her arc ended it just means she already gotten her perfect ending in her life, thats not a bad thing.
    Lingxi prob have some ability, I mean, she can read the fkin heavenly manual only true god can so premonition shouldnt have been too outa place. It is a bit random Mars throw the big mystery in out of the blue lol, I mean, I always thought of her as a side character. Not to mention its really lame that YC and Lingxi is super close but Yc dont know she takes 13 months to be born, cmon thats bs.

• @Bluekirby
    Lingxi is a topic which was discussed heavily here so to make things faster let's just end with: she is a trash compared to other wives and really annoying on her own. Her role was like being annoying then support a guy who later tried to kill YC several times and overall being completely useless. She is like Xiaolan although at least MX is showing some potential now.
  • I sure to really hate lingxi but now not so much anymore. I mean not everyone gets to be perfect and if we put her age which is younger than yun che with basically not that much trouble growing up, life experiences are shallow considering she was locked up for 3 years, her naitivity is kinda understandable. Now speaking of best girl, everyone has their own special traits. I lot of people bash on Xuanyin but I think she's actually very interesting, she's this tyrannical realm king on the outside but actually she's kind of childish couple that with her teasing yun che sometimes, she has like 3 different personalities.I hope she will be added on the harem cause why not, she's a virgin and everytime mars describes her, she seems like the most beautiful girl yun che has seen so far, as he said she is more beautiful than even feixue plus she's a divine lord, mars is probably gonna find a way to make all the girls immortal-like or atleast gain a lot of strength as what happens to harem members in other series but having someone already powerful and hbas a huge potential in the harem is nice  
  • I wonder what the great calamity is? I think YunChe is most probably gonna power up fast in the god realm considering their is still the saint profound realm after the divine profound realm. So it's basically DE>DS>DT>DS>DK>DS>DL>DE after divine extinction is true god probably and then after that is saint
  • I wonder how many unsolved plot points we have?

Gathering remaining seeds and the main plot point;
    Finding Little Fairy and child;
    Finding Ice sculpture waifu;
    Meeting Jasmine; 
    Finding Dragon God's daughter;
    Everything related to Aunt, legacies and thing only she could read;
    Demons;

What else did I miss?