Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited September 2015
    while YC was in the ship just before he got the budha thing to lvl 4 Jasmin was saying something about a small dragon apearing and something about his blood anyone know what that was about?
  • YDM said:

It probably will always be limited at least until he reaches the point when it is almost useless against his opponents. Otherwise it would be just too op. It's possible when he goes beyond Divine realm too.

Right now his soul is too weak to use it for long but as his soul grows in power (and you all know it will) he will be able to use it for longer and most likely find it's more OP then he knows right now. Don't forget that it is the ability of the Dragon God and that it will be OP simply because it's a skill used most likely against other gods which would be stronger then Divine Realm, so it is not likely to get less useful for a few hundred chapters...
  • Am I the only one thinking that he might've ended up in the Monster Continent where his grandfather's and parent's clan is located at?
  • I don't think so. He think ends up in different planet I think but won't know for sure until more chapters are released.I was really hoping that he will save Blue Wind Empire but now it's not possible. Also he needs to master the sword and needs to be break through 5th level of Buddha- I think it's going to while before he returns to Blue Wind Empire and by that time its going to be completely destroyed.
  • edited September 2015

Anti said:

Hmm yeah, even if he learns the speed technique, and he better do, if he is on a different continent then it's impossible to be back before a very long time. If the author decides to take this route however, then there will be a serious need for a powerhouse to protect Cang empire during this time.
    The burning sect guy is unlikely to do it. At best, he should spare/save only little aunt like Yun Che only spared him, and kill everyone else, or let them be killed by phoenix empire.
    Then there's cloud asgard, but the Sword holy land guy has already decided to destroy them. If they go after phoenix empire, and they have no reason to do so, they will be very vulnerable to the 4 holy lands invasion.
    And finally, there's the phoenix princess. If like someone said she isn't aware of everything that's going on, then she might as well never know it before it ends or before it's too late and might be "convinced" that it's better for the sake of everyone daddy to support the empire against the holy lands.

To be honest, I am afraid Yun Che will be back after Cang Empire has been suppressed 100%, and when the 4 holy lands + sword villa will be on the verge of winning against Cloud Asgard and Phoenix Empire. Which will take many more years. When Yun Che told the Phoenix Princess to meet her 3 years later, and the Phoenix Emperor said they will conquer Cloud Empire within 3 year, I couldn't help but think how convenient it is and that Yun Che would definitely be back for the promised date. But now I feel like it's simply wishful thinking.

I wouldn't even be surprised if little fairy were to be murdered, her baby captured and raised as faithful follower of the holy lands while Qingyue will fall at the creepy hands of the Night guy that will rape her and turn her into his toy. Cang princess will somewhow be killed by the burning sect bug that will also forcefully marry little aunt while Phoenix Princess will defect the empire and commit suicide. Yun Che will kill everyone and start anew where he left the bamboo girl.
    I think I will have a hard time falling asleep if I think about it like that....

I don't care anymore about any deus ex machina. If it allows me to sleep with a smile, make it happen !
    damn bro, if the author pulls this then 99% of the readers will probably insta drop it xD
  • edited September 2015

Am I the only one thinking that he might've ended up in the Monster Continent where his grandfather's and parent's clan is located at?

This is what I thought too, especially after the leftover soul said she used whatever power she had left to help Yun Che by using the giant boat.  It was never mentioned how she helped Yun Che.

Now the deadline also makes sense since all Yun Che has to do is gain enough power and fly back which shouldn't take long.  This makes the whole arc very well connected by giving Yun Che a nice jumping stone to gain power and reunite with his parents.
  • Does his parent know that the children were swapped at birth ? or else things might get complicated if they reunite xD
  • I would think so or else they are not very good parents. btw is it just me or has therebeen  no now chapter since Saturday :O 
  • I don't think so. He think ends up in different planet I think but won't know for sure until more chapters are released.I was really hoping that he will save Blue Wind Empire but now it's not possible. Also he needs to master the sword and needs to be break through 5th level of Buddha- I think it's going to while before he returns to Blue Wind Empire and by that time its going to be completely destroyed.

I doubt it will be destroyed at least i think mc harem will be alright but i think Yuanba will come to save the day for the Blue wind empire.
  • What are the names of the Gods and what are their powers? Does the MC learn their techniques
  • Shadow said:

I don't think so. He think ends up in different planet I think but won't know for sure until more chapters are released.I was really hoping that he will save Blue Wind Empire but now it's not possible. Also he needs to master the sword and needs to be break through 5th level of Buddha- I think it's going to while before he returns to Blue Wind Empire and by that time its going to be completely destroyed.

I doubt it will be destroyed at least i think mc harem will be alright but i think Yuanba will come to save the day for the Blue wind empire.
    i still think that it is possible that burning kid will save Blue Wind empire out of Love for The little ant. (not likely but possible), otherwise his love for  Xiao Lingxi would be a pretty useless plot
    LuffyKun said:

What are the names of the Gods and what are their powers? Does the MC learn their techniques

There are shit load of ancient and not so ancient gods out there Mc has powers of 5 of them so far.
  • ser4 said:

Shadow said:

I don't think so. He think ends up in different planet I think but won't know for sure until more chapters are released.I was really hoping that he will save Blue Wind Empire but now it's not possible. Also he needs to master the sword and needs to be break through 5th level of Buddha- I think it's going to while before he returns to Blue Wind Empire and by that time its going to be completely destroyed.

i still think that it is possible that burning kid will save Blue Wind empire out of Love for The little ant. (not likely but possible), otherwise his love for  Xiao Lingxi would be a pretty useless plot
    LuffyKun said:

What are the names of the Gods and what are their powers? Does the MC learn their techniques

There are shit load of ancient and not so ancient gods out there Mc has powers of 5 of them so far.
    "only" 5 of them at this rate xD
  • LuffyKun said:

Only five so far.

And not all of them are gods, since Phoenix is a divine beast instead.

Star God
    Evil God
    Sirius
    Phoenix
    Black Dragon God
  • I believe He will get more than 5 At least 1 more, because Jasmine said she will five him some of her blood as well.

• edited September 2015
    So he just one-shotted a Rank 1 Tyrant  using 90% of his physical strength and w/o any powers on the latest chapter.
  • Jasmine is a descendant of Sirius god or one of those I think
  • Kronos said:

LuffyKun said:

Only five so far.

Star God
    Evil God
    Sirius
    Phoenix
    Black Dragon God

Bruh that's the star god shouldn't be there.
    It's evil god,
    Divine Phoenix,
    Rage god
    Sky wolf/sirius tome(not entirely sure about this name)
    Dragon god.

Star god is just the movement technique jasmine thought him

Lol I don't know where you're getting Rage God from since its Star God.

What and you think Sirius God tome isn't? Jasmine even pointed out in the ancient boat space which 5 divine powers he had on him. He is considered to have their powers because he can use their techniques, whereas Buddha method is like a divine tier of body strengthening.
  • Ma_Chao said:

Jasmine is a descendant of Sirius god or one of those I think

She's said to be related to the star God. Sirius God is whom her brother got his techniques from.
  • I take that back, just read over 488 again I guess Buddha method is counted as one of them not star god.
  • Ma_Chao said:

Jasmine is a descendant of Sirius god or one of those I think

She's said to be related to the star God. Sirius God is whom her brother got his techniques from.

they are, I don't know, brother and sister? So if Jasmine is related to someone then her brother also is. I'm referring to blood relation and blood descendants not about the techniques or legacy
  • Kronos said:

Kronos said:

LuffyKun said:

Only five so far.

Star God
    Evil God
    Sirius
    Phoenix
    Black Dragon God

It's evil god,
    Divine Phoenix,
    Rage god
    Dragon god.

What and you think Sirius God tome isn't? Jasmine even pointed out in the ancient boat space which 5 divine powers he had on him. He is considered to have their powers because he can use their techniques, whereas Buddha method is like a divine tier of body strengthening.

Bruh do you even read? The great way of the buddha is the Rage God's technique. And the star god broken shadow is jasmine's movement technique and she said he can't advance to the next level unless he reaches Sovereign level. and the sirius tome one is a heavy sword technique. Please read the translated chapters its even clearly said there.

did she say that? I think she said that she can't teach him any other techniques until he reaches sovereign realm and that star god's broken shadow is the only one he can learn.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Kronos said:

Kronos said:

LuffyKun said:

Only five so far.

Star God
    Evil God
    Sirius
    Phoenix
    Black Dragon God

It's evil god,
    Divine Phoenix,
    Rage god
    Dragon god.

Bruh do you even read? The great way of the buddha is the Rage God's technique. And the star god broken shadow is jasmine's movement technique and she said he can't advance to the next level unless he reaches Sovereign level. and the sirius tome one is a heavy sword technique. Please read the translated chapters its even clearly said there.
    DO you even read? How about you read the follow up comment. And speaking of translated chapters, how about you use the translated terms. I don't even know how you got "Rage God" out of Great way of the Buddha, who's to blame for getting someone confused? As for the others, I'm pretty sure everyone who reads the novel already knows that unless they're one of those who just like to skim over it.
  • Kronos said:

Kronos said:

LuffyKun said:

Only five so far.

Star God
    Evil God
    Sirius
    Phoenix
    Black Dragon God

It's evil god,
    Divine Phoenix,
    Rage god
    Dragon god.

Btw, it's not that he can't advance to the second level in star god broken shadow until sovereign level but that Jasmine can't teach him any other techniques until then since his strength would be too weak and he can't handle it. He reaches level 2 in star god broken shadow during the Black Dragon God trials in case you didn't remember. It was during the 2nd trial where he had to kill 99,999 beasts in a year.
  • Kronos said:

Kronos said:

LuffyKun said:

Only five so far.

Star God
    Evil God
    Sirius
    Phoenix
    Black Dragon God

It's evil god,
    Divine Phoenix,
    Rage god
    Dragon god.

DO you even read? How about you read the follow up comment. And speaking of translated chapters, how about you use the translated terms. I don't even know how you got "Rage God" out of Great way of the Buddha, who's to blame for getting someone confused? As for the others, I'm pretty sure everyone who reads the novel already knows that unless they're one of those who just like to skim over it.
    I think you are the one who doesnt read... this is the line where Jasmine explains about GWOTB:

“That’s right; it is precisely the forbidden book my brother cultivated in order to control the heavy sword!” Jasmine said coldly: “The reason it is known as the “Great Way of the Buddha”, is because it is just like the ‘Evil God’s Secret Arts’ in your body; a divine Profound Art that belonged to a True God of the Primordial Era! It came from a primordial true god once called the ‘Rage God’. What’s different is that the Evil God’s Secret Arts exists in the profound veins and do not need to be cultivated but the Great Way of the Buddha affects your blood, meridians, muscles, skin, and hair… and actually has not even the slightest of relationships with profound veins or even profound strength.

if u r wondering what chapter then its chapter 136
  • edited September 2015

I think you are the one who doesnt read... this is the line where Jasmine explains about GWOTB:

“That’s right; it is precisely the forbidden book my brother cultivated in order to control the heavy sword!” Jasmine said coldly: “The reason it is known as the “Great Way of the Buddha”, is because it is just like the ‘Evil God’s Secret Arts’ in your body; a divine Profound Art that belonged to a True God of the Primordial Era! It came from a primordial true god once called the ‘Rage God’. What’s different is that the Evil God’s Secret Arts exists in the profound veins and do not need to be cultivated but the Great Way of the Buddha affects your blood, meridians, muscles, skin, and hair… and actually has not even the slightest of relationships with profound veins or even profound strength.

if u r wondering what chapter then its chapter 136

I guess I would see where the confusion stems from then. I stand corrected on that part.
  • edited September 2015
    I'm almost sure it is the Monster Continent now since the guy YunChe rescued is called 云萧 (YunXiao).  萧 is the same Xiao that YunChe was called before as XiaoChe.  So 云萧 is almost 100% the guy that was swapped with YunChe.
  • edited September 2015

I'm almost sure it is the Monster Continent now since the guy YunChe rescued is called 云萧 (YunXiao).  萧 is the same Xiao that YunChe was called before as XiaoChe.  So 云萧 is almost 100% the guy that was swapped with YunChe.

Lol i was thinking that too, also their age is the same as well, 21 years 10 month.

New chapter... everything is now confirmed
  • I'm almost sure it is the Monster Continent now since the guy YunChe rescued is called 云萧 (YunXiao).  萧 is the same Xiao that YunChe was called before as XiaoChe.  So 云萧 is almost 100% the guy that was swapped with YunChe.

Lol i was thinking that too, also their age is the same as well, 21 years 10 month.

New chapter... everything is now confirmed
    Now he just needs to find out where his parent's and grandpa's  clan is located at and meet the Demon/Monster princess (Possible addition to harem? :P) to fulfill his promise with his grandpa.
  • So .... it seems he is not in a different world, just a diferent continent
  • HOW OP CAN ONE PERSON GET BEFORE HE RUNS OUT OF OPPONENTS LOL