Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• ser4 said:

she is but she still looks like she is 13.
    New chapter is out. So..... wtf did this girl eat? Mt was a bit unclear

Yun Ches Dragon Sword ... I'm thinking this girl is actually a weapon of some sort, Guilty Crown style lol
    If she ain't a weapon then she probably is like a forge that creates weapons...
    like godeater rat?
  •  wrong forum :)
  • edited September 2015
    ser4 said:

wrong forum :)

what do you mean wrong forum? if ur talking about my comment then no, that comment is intended since Yurinnurai said that the loli is maybe like a forge that can create a weapon and godeater rat eating god sparks and making it into weapons/armor is kinda similar to it
  • edited September 2015

ser4 said:

what do you mean wrong forum? if ur talking about my comment then no, that comment is intended since Yurinnurai said that the loli is maybe like a forge that can create a weapon and godeater rat eating god sparks and making it into weapons/armor is kinda similar to it
    nvm then thought you meant something else you are correct its is like God eater rat, but i personally don't think this will be what that girl is.
    Btw i just cought to the raws yesterday and was wandering how often does the author release new chapters?

• ser4 said:

Yea something like that, she is either a weapon or something that can create weapon, why else would she feed on weapons lol... she carried ~4000 kilogram like it's nothing, drool, then bite into an emperor tier broadsword like its a slice of pizza.

@ser4
    You can just check the raws, there are dates up top. The schedule of release fluctuates, sometimes release 1 every other day, sometime release 2 in a single days etc... really random imo
    http://www.nitianxieshen.com/
  • ser4 said:

Yea something like that, she is either a weapon or something that can create weapon, why else would she feed on weapons lol... she carried ~4000 kilogram like it's nothing, drool, then bite into an emperor tier broadsword like its a slice of pizza.

@ser4
    You can just check the raws, there are dates up top. The schedule of release fluctuates, sometimes release 1 every other day, sometime release 2 in a single days etc... really random imo
    http://www.nitianxieshen.com/
    i personally use RSS feed reader. It is a plugin for chrome that after you add the site of ATG, when there is a new update, a notification will pop-up on my pc. 
  • New chapter is out.

WTF with that small girl, he eat dragon error and change her body become dragon error. Good now yunche have living weapon with at least divine tier??
  • It looks like peoples predictions were true (but its too cliche.) :P( yaawn)
  • well most xinxia is a bit cliche. So now the question is if she is that sword with the dragon daughter's soul in it or if she is just a random bad ass sword that the MC aquaired
  • New chapter is out.

WTF with that small girl, he eat dragon error and change her body become dragon error. Good now yunche have living weapon with at least divine tier??

Didn't really turn into Dragon Error/Long Que but a big ass red sword that weighs 10x lol
  • any one wana explain what this chapter was about? i know the girl turned into a sword and the sword was 200k pounds, then he blood bound it and after she turned into a girl she said something was different that she liked him more or something or that he liked her more. also Jasmin was being quiet or didnt know wtf was goin on.
  • Well when Yun Che read the words on the sword, she thought that it was one that she knew, which turned out to be a different one since the words on the other side is different so either the sword had some sort of change over the years or something or it's related to the sword that she knew which is what she was confused about. She also said that the girl is like some transcendent being from the ancient era or something like that and that the sword is like one of her forms? that she's taken. I'm guessing the blood binding thing is something to help familiarize himself with her and vice versa.
  • edited September 2015
    Was it just my mt or did yun che have an enormous trouble lifting that sword Even with purgatory open?
  • ser4 said:

Was it just my mt or did yun che have an enormous trouble lifting that sword Even with purgatory open?

Yes he did since it weighs 200k jins now and I think the max that he can carry right now with lvl 4 Buddha is 100k. That plus purgatory consumption is also huge so he can't handle it right now for the moment.

• ser4 said:

Yes he did since it weighs 200k jins now and I think the max that he can carry right now with lvl 4 Buddha is 100k. That plus purgatory consumption is also huge so he can't handle it right now for the moment.
    So there will be some sort of power-up? i don't think it's possible to fight with a sword 100k jins more that you can lift LOL
  • Was it just me or did he kind of tricked that little sword girl? and about the power up he would either need to reach lvl 5 of that Buddha thing or the author will have to come up with another way of powering him up.
  • well if he reach emperor realm then he might be able to lift it
  • Well shiet.... new chapter is out ...raw that is. What i cant understand is if blue wind empire is already conquered or is 90% conquered?
  • I really wonder what the hell is happening with the Phoenix princess. I can't believe she would stay part of the empire when they're doing all that.
    When Yun Che's back, he better erase phoenix empire from the surface of the earth or I will cry.
    And the annoying little bug is back and going after Yun Che's everything :<
  • tbh not really worried abut him doing anything
    1.he gets to the city sees the little ant and remembers that he is in love and doesn't do anything
    2 he gets to the city seas little ant and the phoenix army and decides that he is in love and destroys the phoenix army
    3 he gets to the city starts destroying and yun che shows up and sorts him out then goes to sort the Phoenix Army.

anyone seas any other outcomes feel free to share them :D
  • I think he'll end up acting on his own as a third party and pretty much wreck havoc on the battlefield, at least unless he finds Xiao Lingxi. Then depending on whether or not he acknowledges that he still likes her, he'll end up kidnapping her and try to forcefully make her his wife, or try to kill her out of sheer jealousy that she cannot be his. Then, whoop-de-hoo Yun Che pops out of nowhere and saves the day like a God of War.  
  • Anti said:

I really wonder what the hell is happening with the Phoenix princess. I can't believe she would stay part of the empire when they're doing all that.
    When Yun Che's back, he better erase phoenix empire from the surface of the earth or I will cry.
    And the annoying little bug is back and going after Yun Che's everything :<

It's possible feng xue ni in closed training like yuanba, and divine phoenix empire blocked all news to her.
  • edited September 2015
    I don't see how Yun Che can reach Blue Wind empire on time. I mean he doesn't even know where he is now. Unless author wishes to put some unexpected  deus ex machina sh*t and gives him or someone around him teleport powers. ( Anyone feel dejavu like when Goku in DBZ returned from training with king kai all powered up?
     Literally Yun Che has got what doesn't kill you makes you stronger saiyan vibe going on. Just waiting for him to turn blonde.)
  • I don't see how Yun Che can reach Blue Wind empire on time. I mean he doesn't even know where he is now. Unless author wishes to put some unexpected  deus ex machina sh*t and gives him or someone around him teleport powers. ( Anyone feel dejavu like when Goku in DBZ returned from training with king kai all powered up?

Literally Yun Che has got what doesn't kill you makes you stronger saiyan vibe going on. Just waiting for him to turn blonde.)
    I think that it was said that if Yun Che managed to create a new body for Jasmine, she will help Yun Che go back to his own empire. She is some sort of God afterall, travel a couple of galaxy or planet shouldn't be diffult XD
  • vultix93 said:

I don't see how Yun Che can reach Blue Wind empire on time. I mean he doesn't even know where he is now. Unless author wishes to put some unexpected  deus ex machina sh*t and gives him or someone around him teleport powers. ( Anyone feel dejavu like when Goku in DBZ returned from training with king kai all powered up?

I think that it was said that if Yun Che managed to create a new body for Jasmine, she will help Yun Che go back to his own empire. She is some sort of God afterall, travel a couple of galaxy or planet shouldn't be diffult XD
    Yes she said that but how is he going to rebuild her body so fast even if he kills those tyrant level beasts he still doesn't have purple god crystals or the umbra flower ( sorry if I got the names wrong). And Jasmine doesn't look very compassionate to me regarding Yun Che's relations with others. (Also the plot would be dead if we waited for him to train to immortality(or the similar power level) in isolation while the world goes on.)
  • edited September 2015
    i think they are gona turn the ship around or something, now that he got a new sword and from what i understand (not much since i dont speak fluent MT) the little girl or that protector of hers own that ship.....so i asume they can make it go back

Edit: nvm just read the latest chapter.
  • can somebody write few spoilers from 470 chpt+ a bit more detailed if possible thanks
  • Hmm yeah, even if he learns the speed technique, and he better do, if he is on a different continent then it's impossible to be back before a very long time. If the author decides to take this route however, then there will be a serious need for a powerhouse to protect Cang empire during this time.
    The burning sect guy is unlikely to do it. At best, he should spare/save only little aunt like Yun Che only spared him, and kill everyone else, or let them be killed by phoenix empire.
    Then there's cloud asgard, but the Sword holy land guy has already decided to destroy them. If they go after phoenix empire, and they have no reason to do so, they will be very vulnerable to the 4 holy lands invasion.
    And finally, there's the phoenix princess. If like someone said she isn't aware of everything that's going on, then she might as well never know it before it ends or before it's too late and might be "convinced" that it's better for the sake of everyone daddy to support the empire against the holy lands.

To be honest, I am afraid Yun Che will be back after Cang Empire has been suppressed 100%, and when the 4 holy lands + sword villa will be on the verge of winning against Cloud Asgard and Phoenix Empire. Which will take many more years. When Yun Che told the Phoenix Princess to meet her 3 years later, and the Phoenix Emperor said they will conquer Cloud Empire within 3 year, I couldn't help but think how convenient it is and that Yun Che would definitely be back for the promised date. But now I feel like it's simply wishful thinking.

I wouldn't even be surprised if little fairy were to be murdered, her baby captured and raised as faithful follower of the holy lands while Qingyue will fall at the creepy hands of the Night guy that will rape her and turn her into his toy. Cang princess will somewhow be killed by the burning sect bug that will also forcefully marry little aunt while Phoenix Princess will defect the empire and commit suicide. Yun Che will kill everyone and start anew where he left the bamboo girl.
    I think I will have a hard time falling asleep if I think about it like that....

I don't care anymore about any deus ex machina. If it allows me to sleep with a smile, make it happen !
  • daamm that is a very..... gloomy way of looking at things.
  • edited September 2015
    percher said:

can somebody write few spoilers from 470 chpt+ a bit more detailed if possible thanks

I use google translate. Not sure I understand everything. Simple spoilers 470-474 for now.

470 :

Everyone gets out of the pacific boat except Yun Che, Snow Pediatric (phoenix princess, blame google trad), and non-tobacco (the phoenix guy that betrayed the empire)
    Yuanba is unconscious and looks as if he was a cripple.
    Pediatric appears. Emperor realise that her power was most likely sealed by non-tobacco who hasn't returned. It's something not everyone can use.
    Pediatric says
    Xinghan (creepy guy) killed Yun Che and explains everything.
    Xinghan eventually doesn't care and says Phoenix God is dead. Everyone is in shock.
    End of chapter, Phoenix God appears.

471 :
    Everyone is in shock, especially Emperor but he eventually kneel down as well.
    Guys from the Holy Lands are also very respectful.
    Xinghan can't believe.
    Phoenix God says it was sleeping and people dares calling it dead and try to hurt its disciple (Pediatric).
    Phoenix God attack Xinghan but decides to spare him because relation with Holy Lands. Then he is asked to leave.
    Holy Lands believes rumours were fake. They leave, Phoenix God leaves. News of the God appearance spread across the empire.
    Emperor understands that it was just a safeguard left by Phoenix God. Now it's definitely over. He knows the Holy Lands will come to know it is really dead.
    They want to become strong enough to resist the Holy Lands before they can rely on Pediatric who needs to grow up.
    Decide to target the purple veins crystal in the amethyst ? mines in Cang empire. Starting 3 months later, conquest within 3 years.

742 :
    Yuanba and his master go back to Holy Land. Yuanba is souless.
    Master says he need at least 2 years to recover because he forcefully awakened his power.
    Yuanba request to retreat 3 years (lot of "3 years". It's the new trend).
    Master was worried about the influence of Yun Che because Yuanba became gentle which is opposite to his power (Tyran).
    Master happy that Yuanba back to hate mode.
    Cang Emperor learns the news. Yun Che died to save the Phoenix Princess.
    Five countries cancel their visit. Cang princess fainted.
    Sword Villa close their doors. Self preservation before everything.
    Yun Che alive but under extreme pressure. Feels like dying. Nobody can survive there for a long time.
    Listening to Jasmine Yun Che will rely on Buddha tactic 24/7.

743 :
    Yun Che's body keeps being destroyed and regenerated for a month. Jasmine watched all the time. She is surprised once again.
    But he is reaching his limits. Jamisne try to motivate him. Tells him his body will be better than a Sovereign's if he can adapt and resist for one year.
    She brings up her bro again, saying he suffered things that were a million times harder.
    She basically tells him that if he is such a weakling, just hurry up and die.
    Breakthrough ! Yun Che enters Sky Profound Realm.
    Jasmine is happy and decide to makes things harder for him.
    She goes outside the boat. It basically looks like outerspace with the huge boat in front of her. She uses her power to affect the entire boat and make the spacial chaos go wilder.
    She create a spacial tear to go back in but she is found by "
    Food Kun beast". It's basically an extremely rare species that feeds on space as far as I understand. And occasionally on whatever gets lost in. It can talk.

744 :
    The beast assumes Jasmine is God territory since she can survive there. But it's still food in its eyes.
    There are two beasts. There are no more that 30 beasts in the whole chaotic space. Even in tens of millions times, you might not encounter one.
    Bad Luck can't describe.
    Jasmine says they are seeking death. Beasts laugh and say she is just a soul, doesn't have a body.
    Jasmine creates a black hole I think. She uses a technique they recognize. They actually understand who Jasmine is. They believed she died 4 years ago because of the poison.
    Jasmine is even more murderous. They know too much. She kills one. The other is terrified and beg for mercy. It calls her "Star God adult" (google trad) and try to flee.
    Jasmine's body is purified more than 1/3 so she is very powerful atm.
    She gives up the chase because she is worried about Yun Che. She can't see how he is doing.
    Before she leaves, she says to the beast that if it dares spread the new that the princess is alive she will destroy it and its family.
    Yun Che feels space is becoming more chaotic. micro waves become tidal waves. Buddha has it hard.
    Yun Che eventually can't hold on. Jasmine calm down the space. He recovers and asks Jasmine about it. He didn't expect the space to go so much wilder.
    Jasmine bullshit him saying it's normal and it might happen again...
    Every second is like hell. The walls and floor aren't affected at all. Yun Che wonders how he will ever get outside for forgets it. It's not time to think about it.
    Jasmine toys with space up and down again and again.