Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited September 2015

Hi can any anyone tell what levels Yun Che got to( for his various techniques) and what levels can he fight with? I used microsoft translator to read the raws and it confused me about the levels. Is he still in spirit profound realm or has he reached earth profound realm?

From the latest chapters, he is in the late sky profound realm (8th), his defense is as powerful as half step into Tyrant, his healing ability far surpass Tyrant realm. He can use the 3rd evil soul (purgatory) gate freely, but he still can't freely use rumbling heaven. His Great Buddha cultivation is now at the 4th level, surpassing mortals (also contribute to his defense and healing ability, his strength is also now 50,000 kilogram). At the moment, his attacks are probably on par with Tyrant profound realm cultivators considering his Emperor tier Dragon great blade can't handle his attack. Since Ye prince can't even make a dent on the door and Yun Che can, he probably is around mid Tyrant attack ability as well. With the fusion of fire and ice, his attacking power probably surpass mid Tyrant, approaching late or even sovereign rank.

For other information, you can probably check the other thread for rough translations of the other skills, it is from chapter 453 with description of his abilities, power rank, as well as levels, type, etc.
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/487/great-way-of-the-buddha#latest
    Thanks, but in raws it said that his strength is reaching true emperor level. Is that same as Tyrant level or is it Sovereign level?
    I reread that part and i made a mistake, his defense is actually half step into Sovereign and healing ability surpass Sovereign rank. I'm not sure what you mean by "true emperor", if you copy and paste that phrase out from the raw maybe i can better understand since i don't use translation tools...
    Hi thanks again
    This is the raw quote
    和龙神血脉结合之下,你虽然力量上还差的多,但身体强度上,已经完全不亚于一个半步帝君

This is translated by microsoft translator
    "Dragons under the blood of God combined with you while still on the force, but on the strength of the body, which had no less than one and a half steps Tati!"
    It is given in chapter 476.

This translation is with systranet using my dictionary, it should be a little better: 
    With Dragon God blood vessels union, you, although in strength also many of difference, but in the body intensity, has not been inferior to one-and-a-half steps completely the God
    If you don't like the word God you can use Sovereign

• vultix93 said:

Hi can any anyone tell what levels Yun Che got to( for his various techniques) and what levels can he fight with? I used microsoft translator to read the raws and it confused me about the levels. Is he still in spirit profound realm or has he reached earth profound realm?

From the latest chapters, he is in the late sky profound realm (8th), his defense is as powerful as half step into Tyrant, his healing ability far surpass Tyrant realm. He can use the 3rd evil soul (purgatory) gate freely, but he still can't freely use rumbling heaven. His Great Buddha cultivation is now at the 4th level, surpassing mortals (also contribute to his defense and healing ability, his strength is also now 50,000 kilogram). At the moment, his attacks are probably on par with Tyrant profound realm cultivators considering his Emperor tier Dragon great blade can't handle his attack. Since Ye prince can't even make a dent on the door and Yun Che can, he probably is around mid Tyrant attack ability as well. With the fusion of fire and ice, his attacking power probably surpass mid Tyrant, approaching late or even sovereign rank.

For other information, you can probably check the other thread for rough translations of the other skills, it is from chapter 453 with description of his abilities, power rank, as well as levels, type, etc.
    Thanks, but in raws it said that his strength is reaching true emperor level. Is that same as Tyrant level or is it Sovereign level?
    I reread that part and i made a mistake, his defense is actually half step into Sovereign and healing ability surpass Sovereign rank. I'm not sure what you mean by "true emperor", if you copy and paste that phrase out from the raw maybe i can better understand since i don't use translation tools...
    Hi thanks again
    This is the raw quote

"Dragons under the blood of God combined with you while still on the force, but on the strength of the body, which had no less than one and a half steps Tati!"

This translation is with systranet using my dictionary, it should be a little better: 
    With Dragon God blood vessels union, you, although in strength also many of difference, but in the body intensity, has not been inferior to one-and-a-half steps completely the God

• Well yunche already half step emperor, With yunche fourth boundary great way of buddha, dragon bone etc. All emperor and early stage tyrant basically nothing for him now. His equal should be tyrant late stage or sovereign

emptybox said:

Yunche is appearance-wise top of Sky profound level but his actual battle potential is at least Tyrant level. His new weapon should boost him to half Sovereign or close to low Sovereign level.

We should assume he will be able to repel the Phoenix empire army (including the Tyrant generals) by the time he gets out.

I think he is stronger. If you remember when he was Earth lvl 7 he nearly killed an Emperor lvl 8. After becoming Earth lvl 10 he killed 2 Emperor 8 while carrying a person. So even if we ignore 4th Stage of GWotB* and Dragon Marrow, his real power should be Peak Tyrant(He can defeat 2 whole realms higher than himself without them). If we add 4th Stage GWotB(x5 stronger strength, defence and resilience) and Dragon Marrow upgrade i think he could defeat Sovereign 3-4. Also he has a hax fire-ice skill too but we don't know if he can use it in middle-fight.
    And also he didn't find treasure yet...
  • vultix93 said:

Hi thanks again
    This is the raw quote

Yea, it pretty much says that with dragon blood unification in his body, although his strength is still lacking a bit, his defense is no less than a half step to sovereign. I'd say systranet is not bad considering the translation of vultix93 lol

• ser4 said:

Hey guys any news in the latest chapters about that burning "kid" the one he left alive after destroying the whole burning family i m not sure about his name MT makes it a bit dificult. From where i am at right now in the raws he is either about to get possessed or is being possessed  by something

anyone?
  • ser4 said:

ser4 said:

Hey guys any news in the latest chapters about that burning "kid" the one he left alive after destroying the whole burning family i m not sure about his name MT makes it a bit dificult. From where i am at right now in the raws he is either about to get possessed or is being possessed  by something

anyone?
    I think he was possessed and supercharged by the Ancestor of the destroyed Sacred Land that the Frozen Asgard was allied with. The way the soul devouring was described seems resemble if say Yunche conquers Jasmine soul. 

So, I'm guessing the kid will show up after the whole Phoenix war debacle as a Sovereign or even Divine level enemy. He should show up when more Sacred Lands conflicts arise. I speculating a possibility that he may become an antihero since his Ancestor soul has a grudge while he has his own hatred of Yunche AND he is smitten by the Little Aunt.
  • emptybox said:

ser4 said:

ser4 said:

anyone?
    I think he was possessed and supercharged by the Ancestor of the destroyed Sacred Land that the Frozen Asgard was allied with. The way the soul devouring was described seems resemble if say Yunche conquers Jasmine soul. 

So, I'm guessing the kid will show up after the whole Phoenix war debacle as a Sovereign or even Divine level enemy. He should show up when more Sacred Lands conflicts arise. I speculating a possibility that he may become an antihero since his Ancestor soul has a grudge while he has his own hatred of Yunche AND he is smitten by the Little Aunt.

Since that kid was able to resist being possessed and obtained both the ancestors memories and power, he will both fulfill that person's and his own wish, hopefully he becomes an ally to Yun Che and help defend the empire for the sake of little aunt
  • edited September 2015
    Souevks said:

emptybox said:

ser4 said:

ser4 said:

anyone?

Since that kid was able to resist being possessed and obtained both the ancestors memories and power, he will both fulfill that person's and his own wish, hopefully he becomes an ally to Yun Che and help defend the empire for the sake of little aunt
    I hope that too, at least a little truce before they start to kill each other

EDIT: Chapter is out 
  • edited September 2015
    How many chapters and how often does the author release regularly? I just finished catching up to the raws after 3 days of reading.
  • How many chapters and how often does the author release regularly? I just finished catching up to the raws after 3 days of reading.

Sometimes he does 1 chapter a day, sometimes 0 and sometimes 2 or 3 a day. 
  • edited September 2015
    The new chapter is out guys. Chapter 481

EDIT: so the girl is like 10 years old, red hair, red eye, red dress. All in red. And our genius doctor MC didn't find the pulse but she, like nothing, stand up as says:"big brother you're good!" LOL LOL
  • Yeah haha. Looks like a possible loli to add to the harem since he's technically responsible about taking care of her now.
    Well every badass needs a loli, since Jasmine doesn't really count atm. She's just a brocon for now.

It would be nice if the loli is the same as Jasmine, someone from the continent of the Gods, though since she was poisoned with something similar to Jasmine's god-slaying poison it's possible. Then he could have added insurance when fighting against sovereigns and any possible divine/god that might show up. Plus she should be able to control the boat like her servant did so he could use it to go back home as well as use it to go to pick up Su Ling'er in the other continent, maybe even to other worlds in the later arcs.
  • da freak is this?? One loli wasn't enough?? well technically not loli since their age are small but does this make Yun Che double the badass now hahaha
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Yun Che by now should make quick work of anything below high Tyrant and only have trouble with Sovereign-level enemies. Physically he already compares with Sovereign-level, plus his Evil God's Berserk skills which should make him comparable to a high Tyrant cultivation-wise (without Rumbling Heaven). Only problem is he has no weapon, but that surely will be fixed soon.
  • Is any kind hearted person tell me how yun che got the dragon bone stuff or blood and the water evil god seed?and how he manages to become so op?and how he got the Phoenix blood/pills from the evil phoenix
    I looked through most spoilers but I dont see when it happens
  • Nameless said:

Is any kind hearted person tell me how yun che got the dragon bone stuff or blood and the water evil god seed?and how he manages to become so op?and how he got the Phoenix blood/pills from the evil phoenix

1)Yun Che got the dragon Marrow and soul after the torunament, the dragon god told him to come back after he was in the earth profound realm and in a 3 years time span so he could give him the marrow and soul. 
    2)Yun Che got the water seed inside the stomach of a tyrant profound beast in the special space of the Sword mystich place (I don't remembere the name, the one that has Ling Kun as rappresentative). 
    3)I don't remember he obtaining the phoenix blood and pills from the evil phoenix. The evil phoenix is dead so it's impossible to give him something. The phoenix princess (xueni) give him the first 4 stages of the phoenix martial art. 
  • vultix93 said:

Nameless said:

Is any kind hearted person tell me how yun che got the dragon bone stuff or blood and the water evil god seed?and how he manages to become so op?and how he got the Phoenix blood/pills from the evil phoenix

1)Yun Che got the dragon Marrow and soul after the torunament, the dragon god told him to come back after he was in the earth profound realm and in a 3 years time span so he could give him the marrow and soul. 
    2)Yun Che got the water seed inside the stomach of a tyrant profound beast in the special space of the Sword mystich place (I don't remembere the name, the one that has Ling Kun as rappresentative). 
    3)I don't remember he obtaining the phoenix blood and pills from the evil phoenix. The evil phoenix is dead so it's impossible to give him something. The phoenix princess (xueni) give him the first 4 stages of the phoenix martial art. 

Oh wow tks
    U mean the recent chapter that tournament where he uses the overgod sword? And get the golden scale dragon somethimg?
  • Nameless said:

He gets the Black Dragon God blood and ?Heart? (Forgot what it was) during the Black Dragon God trial which is after this arc to prepare him for the Blue-Wind rank war.

After he comes out of being trapped in the sword villa and find out what Burning Sect is doing, he disrupts the wedding procession and was then attacked by burning sect elders later on. While he was being chased down, he runs back to the Dragon God trial cave since he's strong enough to get the rest of the gifts. That's when he gets the Black Dragon God bone marrow and soul.

The Evil God Water Seed, he gets off of a Tyrant-Beast after getting trapped inside and almost dying with Xia Qungyue. This is after he wins the Blue-Wind rank war and before getting trapped in sword villa.

He never gets anything from any "Evil Phoenix". The only Phoenix related inheritance that he got was already covered in the earlier chapters. He does get the primary four techniques from the Divine Phoenix princess though (Feng Xue'r) which completes the whole technique and increases the potency of all six techniques immensely. Burning Flame Lotus went from having 16 petals to 108 as well as doubling the power for each or something like that.

The Golden Dragon Scale Dan or elixir is just a pill that increased his cultivation by 1 rank so he's True Profound rank 3 from rank 2 after he took it.
  • edited September 2015
    Nameless said:

vultix93 said:

Nameless said:

Oh wow tks
    U mean the recent chapter that tournament where he uses the overgod sword? And get the golden scale dragon somethimg?
    Here is the timeline: First Yun Che has the duel with the guy in the accademy, then with the help of Chu Yuechan, they adventure in the wildness. There Chu Yechan battle with 2 peak sky profound dragon. She kill 1 the other is killed by Jasmine. In the battle she is injured really bad, almost died. Yun Che found a cave to take shelter and that cave was the Dragon god Trial ground. He basically do the 3 trial all alone and in the meantime he protect Chu Yuechan because she can't move. After he complete the trial he obtained 6 drop of dragon blood and another thing that i don't remember. The dragon said that he have to come back in 3 years and he has to be in the earth profound realm so the god can give him the marrow and soul. To cure Yuechan he has to have sex with her so she can assimilate a portion of the dragon god power that is in Yun Che body. He cure her and she step in the emperor realm. Then there is the tournament arc. The tournament is a competition between the major sect of the country. Yun che will win this competition, defeating his wife in the final, then go to that mystical place and obtain the water seed. 
  • Wow tks so clear in detail
  • Saw the latest raws. F**k Yun Che is getting another new girl. I believe by the end of the story he will at least have a harem of 20-25 women by the rate he is going. 
  • Yeah haha. Looks like a possible loli to add to the harem since he's technically responsible about taking care of her now.
    Well every badass needs a loli, since Jasmine doesn't really count atm. She's just a brocon for now.

It would be nice if the loli is the same as Jasmine, someone from the continent of the Gods, though since she was poisoned with something similar to Jasmine's god-slaying poison it's possible. Then he could have added insurance when fighting against sovereigns and any possible divine/god that might show up. Plus she should be able to control the boat like her servant did so he could use it to go back home as well as use it to go to pick up Su Ling'er in the other continent, maybe even to other worlds in the later arcs.

If I remember correctly in the raws it said that Jasmine grew up, Basically she is now 17-18 yr old( can't say for sure though as I am using MT).
  • edited September 2015
    she is but she still looks like she is 13.
    New chapter is out. So..... wtf did this girl eat? Mt was a bit unclear
  • ser4 said:

Are you sure Jasmine still looks like 13 yr old, if I remember he tried to se**ally harass her. As for the new brat, I believe she ate his sword, not sure though.
  • The little girl is eating his broken sword....LOL I imagine his face if she took a bite while the sword was whole xD
  • ser4 said:

Yun Ches Dragon Sword ... I'm thinking this girl is actually a weapon of some sort, Guilty Crown style lol
    If she ain't a weapon then she probably is like a forge that creates weapons...
  • edited September 2015
    ser4 said:

i'll read it and i'll tell you =)

EDIT: OK, she basically ate a piece of Dragon Palace, Yun Che's emperor heavy sword LOL 
  • edited September 2015

ser4 said:

Are you sure Jasmine still looks like 13 yr old, if I remember he tried to se**ally harass her. As for the new brat, I believe she ate his sword, not sure though.
    That just sounds wrong :D but funny though :D and yrs i m about 90% sure she looks like a 13 year old. but she is 18. Read it somewhere in the last 50 or so chapters
    All jokes aside i wander if that new girl could be the number 1 treasure ....that the dragon wanted him to find or if she is something completely diferant
  • Yeah she might be some kind of OP transforming weapon.
  • vultix93 said:

ser4 said:

Yeah she might be some kind of OP transforming weapon. 

I was thinking the same thing. This will be like:" kid whatever your name is, transform!!" and the kid will become a super badass weapon. At least Tyrant grade, maybe even Sovereign