Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• YDM said:

I'm just feeling this volume will end with Yun Che dropping from the clouds in the middle of the battlefield after the 3 years. With 26 chapters to go, I could see it happening.

Going with this flow, chapter 500 and up should be him basically conquering the whole continent and wiping out sacred places. 600 would be towards his clan's "monster continent" and 700 back to the Blue Wind (?) continent. By that point, Yun Che should have all the materials he needs to revive Jasmine. Though I have no idea who he would be fighting with by then since only Divine realm should be a challenge.
    well he still need to at least reach sovereign realm before reviving jasmine.

if he manage to get to emperor realm + lv 4-5 of GWOTB he will be unbeatable in that continent well besides that phoenix spirit
  • I can see yunche destroy night palace but I wonder what he will do with divine phoenix empire. Xue Ni in divine phoenix empire, I don't think yunche will have heart to kill all divine phoenix empire. It's xue ni family after all
  • edited September 2015
    Chapter is out guys

EDIT: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Triple breakthrough for our MC today. Sky Profound 5th, he became like Linley and the Great Way of the Buddah probably went on the 4th stage!!!!! I think that it was because he awakened the dragon god blood that he is able to step on the 4th stage of the GWOTB. Jasmine said that no human can go beyond the 3rd stage, only the god, so thanks to the dragon god blood our MC was able to step into that stage! And on a little side-note the boat stopped...
    (*.(*.(*.(*.*).*).*).*)
  • vultix93 said:

Chapter is out guys

EDIT: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Triple breakthrough for our MC today. Sky Profound 5th, he became like Linley and the Great Way of the Buddah probably went on the 4th stage!!!!! I think that it was because he awakened the dragon god blood that he is able to step on the 4th stage of the GWOTB. Jasmine said that no human can go beyond the 3rd stage, only the god, so thanks to the dragon god blood our MC was able to step into that stage! And on a little side-note the boat stopped...
    (*.(*.(*.(*.*).*).*).*)

Huh? I thought mortals can cultivate to the 6th realm?
    Close to impossible, 3 is like a barrier for mortals, 6 is the barrier for gods, anything beyond 6 is something legendary/mythical/impossible
  • and 6 was the limit of jasmine's brother
  • edited September 2015
    I think yunche wouldn't end up in sky profound realm lvl 5. He advanced from earth lvl 10 into sky lvl 5 for 9 months. He spend 18months in that space. I don't believe his profound strength won't increase anymore in that 9 month span.

And now I have feeling we will have other continent arcs before go back to blue wind empire and solved that mahatma palaces. That boat stop means yunche can get out from boat but it can be in other continents
  • I think yunche wouldn't end up in sky profound realm lvl 5. He advanced from earth lvl 10 into sky lvl 5 for 9 months. He spend 18months in that space. I don't believe his profound strength won't increase anymore in that 9 month span.

And now I have feeling we will have other continent arcs before go back to blue wind empire and solved that mahatma palaces. That boat stop means yunche can get out from boat but it can be in other continents

Is it only me that thinks that the boat stopped on the continent of Yun Che's Parents?
  • edited September 2015
    vultix93 said:

Is it only me that thinks that the boat stopped on the continent of Yun Che's Parents?

Maybe in yunche continent. Maybe in linger continent. We still have 1.5 years before promised 3 years. I don't think yunche will go back to blue wind empire before they almost conquered
  • edited September 2015
    Chapter is out guys

EDIT:So Yun Che is now at the 4th stage of GWOTB, and now is Sky Profound Realm 8th Rank!!! And he can now use Purgatory without a problem and the Dragon HEavy Sword just broke. It's time for a new sword for our MC

Someone has a better translation for this 轰天? In systranet it says "Bang Day" but i don't really like this translation...
  • I'm not convinced before but now I think yunche maybe will meet dragon daughter. His weapon broke and he need new sword. And I remember that dragon god daughter sealed in great sword
  • I'm not convinced before but now I think yunche maybe will meet dragon daughter. His weapon broke and he need new sword. And I remember that dragon god daughter sealed in great sword

i was thinking the same thing. The voice that he heard in the castle is possible that that was the voice of the dragon's daughter?
  • Whelp, time for a new sword...I really hope next chapter he remembers the IceFire fusion and break out already.
  • YDMYDM
    edited September 2015
    According to Google 轰天 = lethal.

LOL at the author saying he forgot to break the sword before. Well, I guess it's quite possibly a set up to get the dragon's sword. It's probably not going to be at full power somehow otherwise Yun Che would be unstoppable.

The promise with Su Ling should still 
    be a ways off, a bit over year 3 out of 6 now, right? He was trapped in the mountain and then in the ship for 1.5 years each, plus miscellaneous time here and there. So the war is closer.

The ship stopped and it's likely parked in another continent. If the above is correct, then it's probably at his clans' continent. Or maybe not, it sounds a bit soon to have either of these arcs to show up now.
  • edited September 2015
    YDM said:

According to Google 轰天 = lethal.

LOL at the author saying he forgot to break the sword before. Well, I guess it's quite possibly a set up to get the dragon's sword. It's probably not going to be at full power somehow otherwise Yun Che would be unstoppable.

The promise with Su Ling should still 
    be a ways off, a bit over year 3 out of 6 now, right? He was trapped in the mountain and then in the ship for 1.5 years each, plus miscellaneous time here and there. So the war is closer.

The ship stopped and it's likely parked in another continent. If the above is correct, then it's probably at his clans' continent. Or maybe not, it sounds a bit soon to have either of these arcs to show up now.
    Why use new translations when you can just use the ones from ATG glossary lol, imo these translation aren't bad.

1st realm:  邪魄 - Evil Soul

2nd realm: 焚心 - Burning Heart

3rd realm: 炼狱 - Purgatory

4th realm: 轰天 - Rumbling Heaven

5th realm: 阎皇 - Hades
  • I didn't even notice that's what it referred to. Glossary is nice though.
  • edited September 2015
    New chapter is out guy. This must be some sort of chinese christmas LOL
    EDIT: oooooooooh, Yun Che is flirting with Jasmine now *.*
  • Oh you guys read it raw with systranet? Thtz why u guys are so fast!!
  • New chapter is out. Lan Xueruo become so strong. Mentally
  • New chapter is out. Lan Xueruo become so strong. Mentally

Yeah. she grew up LOL
  • edited September 2015
    vultix93 said:

Yeah. she grew up LOL

Now I think we won't have other continent arcs before yunche solved the war. Timeline already past 2 years. Yunche will back soon.
    Currently divine phoenix empire and blue wind empire already in irreconcilable situation. Both of them already in "you or me perish" situation.
    I wonder what yunche will do with xue ni after he back now
  • Hi can any anyone tell what levels Yun Che got to( for his various techniques) and what levels can he fight with? I used microsoft translator to read the raws and it confused me about the levels. Is he still in spirit profound realm or has he reached earth profound realm?
  • Hi can any anyone tell what levels Yun Che got to( for his various techniques) and what levels can he fight with? I used microsoft translator to read the raws and it confused me about the levels. Is he still in spirit profound realm or has he reached earth profound realm?

From the latest chapters, he is in the late sky profound realm (8th), his defense is as powerful as half step into Tyrant, his healing ability far surpass Tyrant realm. He can use the 3rd evil soul (purgatory) gate freely, but he still can't freely use rumbling heaven. His Great Buddha cultivation is now at the 4th level, surpassing mortals (also contribute to his defense and healing ability, his strength is also now 50,000 kilogram). At the moment, his attacks are probably on par with Tyrant profound realm cultivators considering his Emperor tier Dragon great blade can't handle his attack. Since Ye prince can't even make a dent on the door and Yun Che can, he probably is around mid Tyrant attack ability as well. With the fusion of fire and ice, his attacking power probably surpass mid Tyrant, approaching late or even sovereign rank.

For other information, you can probably check the other thread for rough translations of the other skills, it is from chapter 453 with description of his abilities, power rank, as well as levels, type, etc.
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/487/great-way-of-the-buddha#latest

From the latest chapters, he is in the late sky profound realm (8th), his defense is as powerful as half step into Tyrant, his healing ability far surpass Tyrant realm. He can use the 3rd evil soul (purgatory) gate freely, but he still can't freely use rumbling heaven. His Great Buddha cultivation is now at the 4th level, surpassing mortals (also contribute to his defense and healing ability, his strength is also now 50,000 kilogram). At the moment, his attacks are probably on par with Tyrant profound realm cultivators considering his Emperor tier Dragon great blade can't handle his attack. Since Ye prince can't even make a dent on the door and Yun Che can, he probably is around mid Tyrant attack ability as well. With the fusion of fire and ice, his attacking power probably surpass mid Tyrant, approaching late or even sovereign rank.

For other information, you can probably check the other thread for rough translations of the other skills, it is from chapter 453 with description of his abilities, power rank, as well as levels, type, etc.
    Thanks, but in raws it said that his strength is reaching true emperor level. Is that same as Tyrant level or is it Sovereign level?
  • edited September 2015
    it's not Tyrant neither Sovereign. The powerl level gos by Sky->Emperor->Tyrant->Sovereign

PS: NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!

OOOOOOOOH. Another breakthrough. Lvl 10 Sky Profound Realm and he can now use the fusion very easily, and it's now time to repair Jasmine's body but first let's find what this voice is all about. 
  • Can someone give me cliffs on how yuanba super saiyaned to tyrant level so fast? I mean I know the reason is because there was a period where he thought yunche died. But what about stuff like how he meet his master/resources/who is backing him with all the medicines supplies and crap. I mean you can't just be poor and sit cross legged meditating for a few years into tyrant level even if his veins are special.

When Jasmine first recognized his veins she said that "If he awakens his veins he will be an Emperor or even Tyrant in just one night"
    vultix93 said:

I think yunche wouldn't end up in sky profound realm lvl 5. He advanced from earth lvl 10 into sky lvl 5 for 9 months. He spend 18months in that space. I don't believe his profound strength won't increase anymore in that 9 month span.

Isn't all 3 known continents(current one, his biologic family's and his doctor life's) in same planet. I remember his grandfather saying they are just too far to current continent.
    Yun Che is warping(lol that 'boat' is traveling in a 'space way', Jasmine showed it) for nearly 2 years now. It will be funny if they are still in same planet/plane...
  • edited September 2015

Hi can any anyone tell what levels Yun Che got to( for his various techniques) and what levels can he fight with? I used microsoft translator to read the raws and it confused me about the levels. Is he still in spirit profound realm or has he reached earth profound realm?

Thanks, but in raws it said that his strength is reaching true emperor level. Is that same as Tyrant level or is it Sovereign level?
    I reread that part and i made a mistake, his defense is actually half step into Sovereign and healing ability surpass Sovereign rank. I'm not sure what you mean by "true emperor", if you copy and paste that phrase out from the raw maybe i can better understand since i don't use translation tools...
  • Well yunche already half step emperor, With yunche fourth boundary great way of buddha, dragon bone etc. All emperor and early stage tyrant basically nothing for him now. His equal should be tyrant late stage or sovereign
  • Yunche is appearance-wise top of Sky profound level but his actual battle potential is at least Tyrant level. His new weapon should boost him to half Sovereign or close to low Sovereign level.

We should assume he will be able to repel the Phoenix empire army (including the Tyrant generals) by the time he gets out.

I reread that part and i made a mistake, his defense is actually half step into Sovereign and healing ability surpass Sovereign rank. I'm not sure what you mean by "true emperor", if you copy and paste that phrase out from the raw maybe i can better understand since i don't use translation tools...
    Hi thanks again
    This is the raw quote
    和龙神血脉结合之下,你虽然力量上还差的多,但身体强度上,已经完全不亚于一个半步帝君

This is translated by microsoft translator
    "Dragons under the blood of God combined with you while still on the force, but on the strength of the body, which had no less than one and a half steps Tati!"
    It is given in chapter 476.

• Hey guys any news in the latest chapters about that burning "kid" the one he left alive after destroying the whole burning family i m not sure about his name MT makes it a bit dificult. From where i am at right now in the raws he is either about to get possessed or is being possessed  by something