Immortal god Emperor

Comments

• Hiyono said:
    kidan1310 said:
    So is mc spirit ring going to have 100 rings in the previous chapter they say pass powerful figure went up to 99 then break to biter sea realm when and how many is he going to have?
    He manages the full 100. 
    How long will that take seeing as hes only at 3 atm.
  • Why does the loli lose her memories and try to kill MC, does it have to do with the immortal woman/her power awakening?
  • kidan1310 said:
    Wait this is confusing his parents are dead he buried them he stood there for 4 years how the hell they pull that off?and if they weren't there what kind sick parents make there son stand in there grave and faked there death?
    Same question. Parents faked their death or foster parents are the one who died? This novel is amazingly good!
  • you should read the spoiler for the ending thats what fucks up the story to me considering it felt rush in my opinion but the beginning was really good  

to me the ending sounded like aliens invading earth and the world gets taken over but a random ordinary highschool came and saved the world it kind of sounded like that except this is xianxia
  • SPWJin said:
    you should read the spoiler for the ending thats what fucks up the story to me considering it felt rush in my opinion but the beginning was really good  

to me the ending sounded like aliens invading earth and the world gets taken over but a random ordinary highschool came and saved the world it kind of sounded like that except this is xianxia
    Did you or someone else post it already? I skimmed a few pages back but didn't see anything.
    I really hope it's an ending that still makes me want to read it though.
  • kidan1310 said:
    Wait this is confusing his parents are dead he buried them he stood there for 4 years how the hell they pull that off?and if they weren't there what kind sick parents make there son stand in there grave and faked there death?
    Same question. Parents faked their death or foster parents are the one who died? This novel is amazingly good!
    No, the parents who died at the beginning of the series were his foster parents. We still don't know any of the circumstances of his birth/early life because the author insists on it being a mysterious mystery of great mystery.
  • After what happened to the little loli, is Demon King Ye going to remain in Deer City or will he start to travel?
  • Hiyono said:
    kidan1310 said:
    So is mc spirit ring going to have 100 rings in the previous chapter they say pass powerful figure went up to 99 then break to biter sea realm when and how many is he going to have?
    He manages the full 100. 
    How long will that take seeing as hes only at 3 atm.
    Chapter 322 - 323

Alde_baram said:
    After what happened to the little loli, is Demon King Ye going to remain in Deer City or will he start to travel?
    He goes to the the north army to fight with the monsters
  • Thanks for the quick answer, and last question, can you give me the different cultivation levels that have been revealed already?
  • Thanks for the quick answer, and last question, can you give me the different cultivation levels that have been revealed already?
    Not much actually, there are the spirit spring stage ( 1 spirit spring to 100 for the strongest) once you got 20 spirit spring you can reach the bitter sea realm but you basically have no hope to reach further realm. The bitter sea is divided into four levels from what i understood (river, lake, sea..forgot the last one). After that come "登天境", not sure what it means, "ascending the heavens" or something.. The strongest experts in the Heaven wasteland domain are at this level (except for MC's true parents). After that i don't know, i m not sure if the author talked about it yet   
  • edited February 2016
    Any news about demon king ye in the raws?
  • Hiyono said:
    kidan1310 said:
    He manages the full 100. 
    Is 100 the maximum?
  • Hiyono said:
    kidan1310 said:
    He manages the full 100. 
    Is 100 the maximum?
    Yes
  • SPWJin said:
    you should read the spoiler for the ending thats what fucks up the story to me considering it felt rush in my opinion but the beginning was really good  

Which novel are you talking about? Shura's wrath?
  • edited February 2016
    I'm losing interest in this novel. Every time he goes back home that arc is always extremely boring. I also hope he leaves the academy. I really hate dumb loyalty. I would probably be a traitor in most novels. 
  • bonifide said:
    I'm losing interest in this novel. Every time he goes back home that arc is always extremely boring. I also hope he leaves the academy. I really hate dumb loyalty. I would probably be a traitor in most novels. 
    Yeah I'm taking a long break from this series. It started out really well, but some of the things I'm reading about later aren't too promising.

• Taryn said:
    bonifide said:
    Yeah I'm taking a long break from this series. It started out really well, but some of the things I'm reading about later aren't too promising.

like what?
  • Who ordered the hit on Demon King Ye when he was in the military sentry post?
  • Yeah, I've definitely lost interest in this series after that last arc. This new one has been so lame, and it makes no sense. The first time he met his mom again, she treated him super well and cried over the reunion and everything. After they get to be together again, revealing her identity to him, and promising never to leave him, what happens? They don't talk, she doesn't help him (beyond healing him), and then she disappears and he leaves their world without further notice. WHAT?
  • Lol that's a bit stupid of the author.
  • edited February 2016
    o que aconteceu com Yan Xingtian e céu azul?  dead ?

• which the current mc state in the army ?
  • Where do you guys read the mtl? Any spoilers in the youyan pass arc?
  • @Hiyono ;
    If you are looking for a novel with good romance development read DD2 raws.
  • I actually can't stand San Shao. I don't like any of his works. 
  • Can someone be kind enough to spoil me about what happens in the Youyan Pass Arc?
  • Hiyono said:
    I actually can't stand San Shao. I don't like any of his works. 
    Why? His works are pretty popular and I do like some of them.
  • edited March 2016
    It's a matter of taste, but for me it comes down to the way he handles characterization and plot. With the latter, there's never any suspense at all. The plots of his series are always super straightforward, even for xianxia/xuanhuan, which are already simplistic as it is. I've tried a few - Shen Yin Wang Zuo, Douluo Dalu, and Kuang Shen - and not once have I ever been surprised by the plot nor was I ever in admiration of how a particular plot event was executed. (A good example would be the first arc of Transcending the Nine Heavens. You're never in any doubt of the protagonist's eventual victory, but the way it was done was simply fantastic.)

When it comes to characterization, I find his characters extremely one-dimensional and I hate the side characters. He seems to feel the need to always include that one guy who's "hilariously" over-the-top - I can't stand those. It's the same reason I hate manhua - that style of slapstick humor is ubiquitous and yet I find it incredibly insipid. 

With that said, it's not like I'm only interested in "literature", if that makes any sense. Some of my absolute favorite Chinese WNs are from Feilu, which is essentially a fanfic site. It's just that I want my series either to have that coolness factor in terms of the fighting (like TMW), or to have those deeper elements I've mentioned above. TJSS series do neither for me.
  • Hiyono said:
    It's a matter of taste, but for me it comes down to the way he handles characterization and plot. With the latter, there's never any suspense at all. The plots of his series are always super straightforward, even for xianxia/xuanhuan, which are already simplistic as it is. I've tried a few - Shen Yin Wang Zuo, Douluo Dalu, and Kuang Shen - and not once have I ever been surprised by the plot nor was I ever in admiration of how a particular plot event was executed. (A good example would be the first arc of Transcending the Nine Heavens. You're never in any doubt of the protagonist's eventual victory, but the way it was done was simply fantastic.)

When it comes to characterization, I find his characters extremely one-dimensional and I hate the side characters. He seems to feel the need to always include that one guy who's "hilariously" over-the-top - I can't stand those. It's the same reason I hate manhua - that style of slapstick humor is ubiquitous and yet I find it incredibly insipid. 

With that said, it's not like I'm only interested in "literature", if that makes any sense. Some of my absolute favorite Chinese WNs are from Feilu, which is essentially a fanfic site. It's just that I want my series either to have that coolness factor in terms of the fighting (like TMW), or to have those deeper elements I've mentioned above. TJSS series do neither for me.
    Of his recent completed works such as DD2 and Skyfire Avenue the characters are much more interesting than SYWZ and DD1 as the latter are far older in comparison to the former. His writing have improved just as IET had improved on his side characters. TJSS is more of a romance writer excluding the harem novels which is one of the reasons he is popular. To note, not many chinese authors seem to be capable of introducing romance in their works while TJSS's works are mostly based on romance. This is especially so in DD2.
  • Hiyono said:

I have to agree I dropped all his series lol. I was reading SYQZ when I saw the spoiler I said nope not reading no more. Kuang Shen the MC keeps doing dumb shit. DD well It probably is good for people who like a lot of characters. I didn't care one ounce for any of the side characters so I dropped it. I was going to try that DD3 or w/e until I found out the MC has the same power as DD1 so I dropped it.