Immortal god Emperor

2456

Comments

  • Does anyone know if the MC upgrades or replaces the little shang sword?
  • Oh no.. I'm almost 100% positive he'll have a relationship with the loli. I guess I better get used to her. :\
  • Arixii said:

    Oh no.. I'm almost 100% positive he'll have a relationship with the loli. I guess I better get used to her. :\

    Same the little loli makes me mad sometimes .-.
  • Arixii said:

    Oh no.. I'm almost 100% positive he'll have a relationship with the loli. I guess I better get used to her. :\

    As long as its 6 years from now when she's at least 16 I wont mind. If it happens now and they do some weird shit I will drop it in a heart beat. 
  • The MC is only like 2-3 years older than her at most right? I wouldn't mind either since she won't look like a child anymore (she better not), but that means it'll be a while before we get to that point right?
    How old is the MC, 13-15?
  • Taryn said:

    The MC is only like 2-3 years older than her at most right? I wouldn't mind either since she won't look like a child anymore (she better not), but that means it'll be a while before we get to that point right?
    How old is the MC, 13-15?

    14

  • edited January 2016
    ^thanks: )
    Any raw readers care to tell us when things start to heat up in terms of romance and if there is a time skip/training camp arc?
  • Please tell me that the "Childhood Friend" will have an unfortunate end, that bitch is really irritating.
  • Please tell me that the "Childhood Friend" will have an unfortunate end, that bitch is really irritating.



    I sill don't know why he doesn't teach her her place. I mean she has repeatedly attacked him and stuff, and she's proven she's completely two-faced, so there's really no reason the MC hasn't taught her a lesson.
  • Raizen said:

    Does anyone know if the MC upgrades or replaces the little shang sword?

    Anyone able to answer this? Thank you.
  • I just read 77 and omg that Jiang girl is such a b***!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone tell me when she dies?
    The school in itself is also really idiotic. I mean MC is eventuating the status of White Deer simply because of his presence and genius actions, but they still want to attack him.
  • lmao if i was him i would've already stab her with a spear already first because she already mocked me and second because shes an annoying ass b*tch who keeps talking shit but doesn't know about the shit shes talking about ( doesnt know shit about what shes saying ) his so called character is a joke or the thing that showed him that he was some beast ( something about how he acts etc.) i laughed because why doesn't he just kill those bitches ^
  • Ikr! Like literally Jiang is going to plot behind his back and make his image look bad as long as she's around. She's past the point where she can be saved.
  • edited January 2016
    shes all like omg he must have a treasure and then all the guys are like (breathing really heavy, getting hard, having bloodshot eyes as if they just lost their virginity(lol) giving a Death stare) 

    but the teacher replys : i've been giving him special lessons thats why hes so manly(strong,fast,and furious) ^ it seems to be paying off^^^.

    *then all the guys sign in disappointment because they found out that the beautiful (he has no treasure) girl was already taken ( lost her virginity cause you know guys want to paint girls in their own color (take a girl while shes fresh(virgin) and clean) every guy does) ( private lessons)
  • edited January 2016
    It was noted in the end though that MC will still have a plethora of troubles still simply because of the lie that Jiang planted in everybody's mind (even though the teacher gave a reasonable explanation).
    Maybe if the MC doesn't shut Jiang up, at leas the teacher will, as she seems to understand that Jiang has ulterior motives to everything she says regarding MC.
  • what about the guy who's beating him all the time ? who is he ?

  • I really want to know when the bitch childhood friend of his gets what she deserves.
  • yo tell me when that childhood friend dies ill read when it gets to that chapter
  • Just read the latest chapter- Jiang is so stupid. "If I can have something, then no one can". And everything has to flow with her image of it, or else it can't exist (including MC).
    Thank god Wan Yan was keeping her in check, or else I would have flipped from one of her stupid comments.
    Just waiting for her eventual death/downfall at this point.
  • "not sure if I should spoil the series or not, but here goes... She disappears from the story after the end of the first arc (around chapters 110) but come back within the story at around 300 chapters. If you're hoping she won't be in the story - you'll be disappointed because this author does not like to introduce random characters then killing them off. As to what happens to Jiang Xiaohan, you'll be glad to hear that there is a scene which made me shout "Yes!", later on in the story, when Ye Qingyu once again returns to the White Deer academy."

    Or so the translator says 
  • well even if she gets rape or crippled i wouldnt mind much, never seen that kind of retard before
  • Madness said:

    "not sure if I should spoil the series or not, but here goes... She disappears from the story after the end of the first arc (around chapters 110) but come back within the story at around 300 chapters. If you're hoping she won't be in the story - you'll be disappointed because this author does not like to introduce random characters then killing them off. As to what happens to Jiang Xiaohan, you'll be glad to hear that there is a scene which made me shout "Yes!", later on in the story, when Ye Qingyu once again returns to the White Deer academy."


    Or so the translator says 
    Spoil me and put it in a spoiler tag.
  • Yes, what happens to her exactly. I want to shout "Yes!" too, and hearing about her downfall would allow me to tolerate the current chapters more.
    Why does she leave and comeback - is she a lot stronger when she comes back?
  • i don't understand why ppl start a spoiler and leave it halfway T_T
  • edited January 2016
    Like I said, the translator said that not me lol, maybe i can pm him for more spoilers and hope he responds

    Edit: Alright the translator just replied to my pm so here it is 

    Haha, its fine, I've received like tens of pms already about this so I've got a copy and paste message all typed out xD

    Hey since you want to find out, in a nutshell, what happens is that Ye Qingyu comes back from the war front frontier much much stronger - he has been promoted as a noble, and his very action affects the entire Deer city now. Remembering how she treated Ye Qingyu, many people distanced themselves from Jiang Xiaohan and she finds herself mostly isolated from all her noble friends as they all try and cosy up to Ye Qingyu. Seeing this, there's this really satisfying scene where she waits outside his house, and Ye Qingyu calmly rejects her attempts to repair their relationship. She begs the MC but he cuts off Jiang Xiaohan from his life. Of course, her tale does not end here, she is still relevant within the story but the current raw chapters hasn't quite fully revealed the role she plays. The story is a quite a bit more complicated than this, but I've boiled down the main essences of what happens.

  • Madness said:

    Like I said, the translator said that not me lol, maybe i can pm him for more spoilers and hope he responds


    Edit: Alright the translator just replied to my pm so here it is 

    Haha, its fine, I've received like tens of pms already about this so I've got a copy and paste message all typed out xD

    Hey since you want to find out, in a nutshell, what happens is that Ye Qingyu comes back from the war front frontier much much stronger - he has been promoted as a noble, and his very action affects the entire Deer city now. Remembering how she treated Ye Qingyu, many people distanced themselves from Jiang Xiaohan and she finds herself mostly isolated from all her noble friends as they all try and cosy up to Ye Qingyu. Seeing this, there's this really satisfying scene where she waits outside his house, and Ye Qingyu calmly rejects her attempts to repair their relationship. She begs the MC but he cuts off Jiang Xiaohan from his life. Of course, her tale does not end here, she is still relevant within the story but the current raw chapters hasn't quite fully revealed the role she plays. The story is a quite a bit more complicated than this, but I've boiled down the main essences of what happens.



    Y
    E
    S
    YES
    YESYES
    !!!!!
    I'm already anticipating this so much.
  • i like this author making that girl beg for repair in the relation ship after she fucked it up again and again reminds me of the recent chapter of cult
  • edited January 2016
    Maybe I missed it I'm not sure did he ever get them 3 golden balls he gave to instructor? I really feel like he needs them for that book for something sooner or later. Also could that book count as a spirit weapon?
  • Has he gotten a lover or anything yet? I know there are a few girls he treat like lil sisters but anyone he likes or anyone that likes him?
  • edited January 2016

    Has he gotten a lover or anything yet? I know there are a few girls he treat like lil sisters but anyone he likes or anyone that likes him?

    Pretty sure he likes the loli, and I know she likes him unfortunately - they haven't established anything though. All the girls from White Deer like/want him, but they're all randoms currently.
Sign In or Register to comment.