Immortal god Emperor

The translations is slow as fuck so I want spoilers. The girl who left when she was young what's the deal with her the delusional one who thinks the mc went to the school for her how did she react when she found out he became top disciple to enter I hope he brushes her of?

Comments

• very interesting the first chapters really a shame that take too many time to coming out
  • I read a couple of chapters ahead, I fear this mc have the Loli curse ( i hope im wrong)
  • I read a couple of chapters ahead, I fear this mc have the Loli curse ( i hope im wrong)

the childhood friend became a bitch?
  • edited August 2015
    Narcox said:

I read a couple of chapters ahead, I fear this mc have the Loli curse ( i hope im wrong)

Yeah complete bitch, hope she dies.

also mc finially got his "item" you know that item in xianxia items that gives the mc either a op weapon, op instructor, op martial art, or op everything.
  • Narcox said:

I read a couple of chapters ahead, I fear this mc have the Loli curse ( i hope im wrong)

also mc finially got his "item" you know that item in xianxia items that gives the mc either a op weapon, op instructor, op martial art, or op everything.
    which chapter he got his item? I'm still in chapter 20
  • So the bitch is she going to keep bothering the mc in the school
  • edited August 2015
    kidan1310 said:

So the bitch is she going to keep bothering the mc in the school

Yes this bitch is going to keep on bothering the mc, i really hope she fucken dies but even if it come to that it won't be for another couple hundred chapters.

Narcox said:

Narcox said:

which chapter he got his item? I'm still in chapter 20
    50ish or above i think.

if you guys are still on the edge about this novel I would say if you got time read it, the story line is very good ( ignore that bitch) he leaves the school at around chapter 120 im currently at this point.

some of the characters are really well written, and the storyline's progression feels natural and it makes you want to keep reading.
  • FML this is an ongoing novel with only 210 chapters, fuck it was just getting good. some one remind me to read this in a year or 2 when its goes up to thousand or 2 chapters.
  • I want to read the raws aswell but i can't read Chinese and google translate doesn't help so someone please tell me a got way to read the raws. Also links to the raws.
  • I took a look, at Google Translate, it seems this actually translates pretty well ( copy and paste into google, don't translate on the page) if u see any words that dont fit into a sentance, its either a term or a name.
  • Does he actually use a gun? Isn't that sort of cheating. That's also no fun he can just go around shooting everything. How is that training? 
  • Gun in chinese translation is a spear, yeah even i fucken get confused sometimes. like the word for gun and spear is like exactly the same but in xianxia novels its a spear.
  • Gun in chinese translation is a spear, yeah even i fucken get confused sometimes. like the word for gun and spear is like exactly the same but in xianxia novels its a spear.

Is there anything specially unique about his spear?
  • guys where I can find translated chapter ? :D
  • edited August 2015
    guys where I can find translated chapter ? :D
    http://rebirthonlineworld.com/ ;
    only 8 Chapter translated ;(
  • naw dude, he ditches the spear for the sword later. I was hoping for another spear protag too.
  • Does anyone know anything about the breathing method he practiced during his years of mourning?
  • guys where I can find translated chapter ? :D
    http://www.arantranslations.com/

Currently at Ch 51
  • anyone know if he will find a good Spirit weapon?
  • Narcox said:

anyone know if he will find a good Spirit weapon?

not yet going by the ongoing chapters, he had a pretty good spear but he started learning sword techniques and ditched it.
  • Does anyone know if the mc from a great clan if so why didn't they take him in.
  • can someone give me some interesting spoiler? i already read until chapter 44, this novel is really good
  • Narcox said:

anyone know if he will find a good Spirit weapon?

not yet going by the ongoing chapters, he had a pretty good spear but he started learning sword techniques and ditched it.
    What happened to the spear manual of the god from Fiendgod book or whatever?!
  • edited January 2016
    Just caught up with the translations - can't say I'm a big fan of the loli development either, I mean I like them as friends, but I don't know how I'd feel if their relationship went towards romance. Kind of hoping something happens between MC and Bai Yuqing, but not sure if this will really happen.
    Can anyone confirm any of this later on?
  • lol just who the hell is Blue Sky, and who is his master?
  • Arixii said:

Just caught up with the translations - can't say I'm a big fan of the loli development either, I mean I like them as friends, but I don't know how I'd feel if their relationship went towards romance. Kind of hoping something happens between MC and Bai Yuqing, but not sure if this will really happen.
    Can anyone confirm any of this later on?

ehh why not they quite cute together I like little loli more  :D
  • Not really too much of a problem really, he's only four years older than her and simply possesses a slightly mature mindset.
  • I don't mind her personality, but the whole "she looks like a child" or "porcelain doll" really bugs me. That might just be me being narrow minded, but having a relationship with someone that looks like a kid is kind of weird in my opinion.
  • well he's 14 so... he's basically a bigger kid

:D