Martial World

Comments

• This is something that I'm a little bit curious, but why everyone hates Sheng Mei so much? Is she such a poor constructed character like that? By what everyone says it's like the author wanted to give LM a 4th witfe and someone talented from spiritas/saints but didn't have much patience for making such a character and end up with Sheng Mei when Mo Eversnow was there the whole time =/
  • When does LM meets the Asura ?
  • Many of us hate Sheng mei precisely because she is poorly constructed and the fact that she is a slut in a sense...In my perspective tho
    And a fact still remains that mc lov 
    \
  • Well is she virgin when she raped MC ? If yes she probably just pretend to be a slut. At least she's kinda special when compare to other harem member
  • JackJames said:
    This is something that I'm a little bit curious, but why everyone hates Sheng Mei so much? Is she such a poor constructed character like that? By what everyone says it's like the author wanted to give LM a 4th witfe and someone talented from spiritas/saints but didn't have much patience for making such a character and end up with Sheng Mei when Mo Eversnow was there the whole time =/
    She's just not a likeable character to me. She's that type of character that feels extremely forced. All the encounters with her before the rape, basically do nothing but make you want to see Lin Ming beat her down. The rape itself also feels out of place. The only reason they can ever be considered to have a relationship is because she gets knocked up by accident. Mo Eversnow would have been a far better choice as a 4th harem member, or another good choice would have been to simply stop at 3 wives.
  • Does lin ming actually do anything with the 33 concepts?
  • REDIV said:
    Does lin ming actually do anything with the 33 concepts?
    yeh, first he practices the concept of 33, then he practices Asura Heavenly Dao; a cultivation produced from the highest forms of the 33 Heavens' principles..... Well if I am not wrong, then I think that this so called 33 concept is somesort of fusion between essence, soul and energy iirc. So if that is that then yes he does fuse all three of these energies alot of times
  • What abilities will He gain with Asura blood and Asura book? I also would like to know what sacred scripture do. Please let me know.
  • just back read...
  • OHHHHH, FINALLY ITS TIME FOR XIAO MOXIAN TO MEET UP WITH MC... in the TL that is ;)

They....are gonna fuck like interracial shit, like literally during a battle that would mean their death....They still had time to fuck :D

• dasbones said:
    OHHHHH, FINALLY ITS TIME FOR XIAO MOXIAN TO MEET UP WITH MC... in the TL that is ;)

They....are gonna fuck like interracial shit, like literally during a battle that would mean their death....They still had time to fuck :D

About that..will Demondawn take things like ok, or will he and LM get into some kind of confrontation or even direct combat later on the novel? Although the characters seems nice I trully wanted LM to crush him, Demondawn seems to be far too arrogant for now at least
  • dasbones said:
    OHHHHH, FINALLY ITS TIME FOR XIAO MOXIAN TO MEET UP WITH MC... in the TL that is ;)

when will she find his identity?
  • In the next few chapters.
  • Can somebody tell me who is divine Mist? 
    What will LM gain from him?
  • Evaansan said:
    In the next few chapters.
    When will they sleep togethor?
  • Evaansan said:
    In the next few chapters.
    When will they sleep togethor?
    Wont be any sleep there <span>:smiley:</span>
  • Tian Mingzi is gonna have an appearance :)

• I would like to about Divine Mist. I saw his name in lnmtl but dint really know who is he or what he will give to LM.
    Please let me know.
  • Divine Mist is an Empyrean of the soul race of the Asura Road. The brother of Divine Void, one of the true gods of Asura Road. He gives LM his inheritance, which is just some soul techniques that I cannot remember because a lot of abilities in this series are pointless compared to just whamming things with a spear. LM later saves him by putting his soul inside the cubes space, where he stays asleep for a long time, until LM undergoes his first "reincarnation". Divine Mist is pretty crucial to LM's success in that regard.

Later he is given the body of the Saint Emperor to take over. Sacrifices himself in the final battle, pointlessly, like multiple other characters.
  • Divine Mist is an Empyrean of the soul race of the Asura Road. The brother of Divine Void, one of the true gods of Asura Road. He gives LM his inheritance, which is just some soul techniques that I cannot remember because a lot of abilities in this series are pointless compared to just whamming things with a spear. LM later saves him by putting his soul inside the cubes space, where he stays asleep for a long time, until LM undergoes his first "reincarnation". Divine Mist is pretty crucial to LM's success in that regard.

Later he is given the body of the Saint Emperor to take over. Sacrifices himself in the final battle, pointlessly, like multiple other characters.
    When is lin ming and xiao moxian sleep togethor?
  • I don't remember the chapter number. They sleep together when they're hiding inside the Primal Beginning Palace from Tian Mingzi while LM is trying to open the first Dao Palace.
  • dont be too hung up on the "sleeping together part", cause its just gonna be some feeler part 
  • Does xiao moxian get pregnant the first time they have sex?

Thank you for the answer! :)
  • REDIV said:
    Does xiao moxian get pregnant the first time they have sex?
    No, she doesn't find out she's pregnant until after they leave Asura Road. They spend 60ish years in Asura Road together, and that amount of time is increased because of spending a ton of time inside a time formation. They get a duel cultivation technique created by two Empyreans that used the technique to reach Empyrean. So they apparently have tons of sex throughout the time they're in Asura Road.
  • What are people's reaction when they find out that lin meng and xiao moxian have a baby together? 
  • REDIV said:
    What are people's reaction when they find out that lin meng and xiao moxian have a baby together? 
    It will be a big scandal that would trigger the defeat of Saint Son in less than 100years
  • There isn't much of a reaction about having a baby, but a huge reaction about them "getting married". Main reason being, the Demons and Monsters are going to marry her off to the Saint Child in exchange for their alliance and some true god level cultivation technique. LM basically screws all this up.Her grandfather is super pissed as well, and the last time we ever see him is when he "exiles" Xiao Moxian. Xiao Moxian is also asked to choose between LM and Saint Child, nobody knows about her relationship with LM except the grandfather and divine dream, when she chooses LM, everybody is "shocked".
  • So does the author ever reveal the last part of the laws of fire and lightning like last chapter I read lm was on the sixth part of fire which is yang fire. However i hear that he drops everything for asura and the heavenly laws. I wish he would had remained with the fire and lightning and just infused the concepts of the 33 heavens to it or something like thats what I liked about him that he took relatively ordinary laws compared to other laws and just used them proficiently to beat up people with space laws and other high tier laws like space. If the author didn't reveal the last part will someone please indulge me with my question I'M BEGGING. This is my question seeing the laws of fire and lighting to the last part which I saw was the sixth for fire and fifth for lightning. What would be the last part for these two respective laws? Like what would be the last three parts for fire after yang fire.
  • The fifith level of the lightning laws? I guess the name was never mentioned, only until the 4th which is manipulation. About ur question I'm on date with the translated novel and for instance now it was mentioned that LM achievement in the laws were this and that and by using both laws at the 6th level concept was too powerful and bla bla bla.

In short, the author didn't even name the 6th concept of thunder, only that he is currently at both laws on the 6th concept, so probably we won't see/read any more names for the laws. Believe me, I'm as sad as u are, specially because he began going through the wind laws, have been forever expecting something on this and nothing hahahahaha.

Not sure if it got clear what I tried to say, if not plz let me know and I try to explain better xD