Martial World

Comments

• REDIV said:
    What does lin meng acquire in asura road that makes him strong enough to curbstomp saint son?
    60ish years go by before they fight the first time.
    Saint Son reaches mid-stage Saint Lord.
    Lin Ming trains in a time formation that's 10:1 time ratio for some time in Asura Road, so his cultivation time is greater than 60 years.
    Lin Ming reaches half step Holy Lord
    Gets Divine Mist's inheritance.
    Gets part of Asura's inheritance.
    Reaches Dao palace of nine stars, iirc he opens the first 2 in Asura road.
    Gets a true god level spear.
    They fight, Lin Ming wins, iirc, the only challenging part is the bead.

Suran said:
    Wait who is the cube's spirit?
    Some little girl Lin Ming meets in the Soul Realm arc.
  • Suran said:
    Wait who is the cube's spirit?
    Its a girl who similarly with the cards spirit has no recollection of her past. You will know her in atleast 420 chapters from now
  • Up till the currently translated chapters, humanity has no true divinity powerhouse or are they just acting weak?
  • they really don't. hey lost them all in the previous war
  • They lost the method to breakthrough the True Divinity Realm which Lin Ming gets back when he defeats him the first time.
  • Evaansan said:
    They lost the method to breakthrough the True Divinity Realm which Lin Ming gets back when he defeats him the first time.
    Defeats who?
  • Good Fortune Saint Son.
  • Will the monsters join the saint race?
  • Yes, the monster race and demon race "join" them, however they play no role what so ever.
  • Thy for your answer! 
  • I remember some time ago it was said that humanity gets 14 True Gods right? I Believe that would be the top 6 individuals from the tournament (without moxian who is demon/monster) and the other 3 members of the Big 4,however what about the other 6? Do u guys remember?
  • I don't remember an exact number of human true gods ever being given, only the overall total of 33 heavens true gods being 20 something I think. Back around page 60 or maybe in the 50's is where I posted, I list of most, if not all of the named true gods.

As for humans, those that I can confirm reached True God by the end would be.
    Divine Dream
    Emperor Shakya
    Lin Ming
    Long Ya
    Mu Qianxue(Technically should be considered God Clan because of her body)
    Jun Biyue

I'm pretty sure no other names where ever given and instead like half of the true gods in the final chapters where simply refereed to as a group.
  • Ah ok thx =D and Hang Chi is believed to have reached the True God boundary but he stopped being mentioned in the novel right? A far better character than many others and yet forgotten by the author =/ haha
  • Last time I can remember his cultivation lvl being mentioned, he was an Empyrean at that same time as Long Ya and the others, so he prob reached true god, just wasn't loved enough to be mentioned by name.
  • Some body please explain this Asura dao and sacred scriprure. Asura belonged to the human race. Than the sacred scripture is belonges to the saint race?
  • edited February 1
    Asura is not a human, he's Primordial God Race, same as Immortal Sovereign.
    Asura Dao is basically Asura's lifetime cultivation attainments. Based off of all 33 principles of the 33 heavens.
    Sacred Scripture is Immortal Sovereign's cultivation attainments.(Drew support from the cube as well) Based on Life and Death laws.
  • He's basically going to learn from 2 Beyond True God characters, that's OP.
  • He does more than learn, the way he breaks threw to Beyond True God is he fuses the Sacred Scripture and Asura Dao together. Which means at the end, he's basically Asura and Immortal Sovereign combined.

• edited February 1
    So in the whole novel LM never creates something amazing like a cultivation technique for example Asura Dao and Sacred Scripture, he just take it/copy from others?
  • Aside from the Thunderfire tribulation, I don't remember him creating anything. He definitely dosn't create something at the level of Asura Dao or Sacred Scripture. Of course the novel makes fusing these two together out to be something crazy super awesome.
  • Can anyone tell me when mc going to visit sea of marvels something after inherenting and getting true dragon baby from demon continent something place. 
  • Swsws said:
    Can anyone tell me when mc going to visit sea of marvels something after inherenting and getting true dragon baby from demon continent something place. 
    After the duel with Saint Son, mc and his three wives go to Sky Spill Continent. MC kills Empyrean Thunder Punishment, former bf of Primordius
  • where does he find thunder punishment?
  • When (chapter) does he leaves Asura road and what is is prowess limit when leaves asura road has a half step holy lord? Can he fight empyreans? And does he achieve 100% completion rate and what are the people reaction?
  • where does he find thunder punishment?
    In the lightning area above the swamp place. The Temple of Miracles or whatever is Thunders palace, and his remnant soul is there.
    When (chapter) does he leaves Asura road and what is is prowess limit when leaves asura road has a half step holy lord? Can he fight empyreans? And does he achieve 100% completion rate and what are the people reaction?
    Half Step Holy Lord
    Cannot fight Empyreans, Ordinary Holy Lords aren't much of an issue, and using the cube he can beat World Kings.
    Does not achieve 100%, he comes back later in the future to do that, I think he gets 95% or some crap. As for reactions, the typical stuff.
  • I got curious and looked it up, he got 92%. Sheng Mei got 89% and Xiao Moxian 87%. He leaves Asura Road in chapter 1746 and goes back to Sky Spill Planet in chapter 1786.
  • And from where will LM get the sacred scripture? What dose it do? Also the Asura stuff. Whats use of it?
  • When is and until the asura road arc?
  • Can someone summarize the asura road arc?
  • iamtawsif said:
    Can someone summarize the asura road arc?
    Huge amounts of annoying divine inscription nonsense.
    Meets/inherits legacy/saves Divine Mist.
    Lots of sex with Xiao Moxian.
    Obtains Empyrean level duo cultivation method, used with Xiao Moxian.
    Kills Tian Mingzi.
    Meets Mo Eversnow's little sister.
    Reaches Dao Palace of Nine Stars.
    Reaches peak Divine Lord.
    Obtains part of Asura's legacy and a true god level spear.
    Meets Sheng Mei, the 4th wife, and one of the worst characters in the novel.
    Kills a bunch of other non important guys, like that Saint Race Talent, not Saint Son, that other guy who Lin Ming defeated.

This is all that I can remember.