Martial World

Comments

• Yes and does he gets it back?
  • LM achieved eternal soul which will help someone gain eternal life, because of it he was targeted by the soul clan emperor who used a proxy named Sheng Mei to seduce him , since it could only be given willingly.(by the chapter i currently am , its not explained why she complied with the emperor , although it did seem like she has no choice in the matter)
    Later on LM learns a merit law(cultivation method) called Scripture which has 2 parts - life and death. By studying the death parth he can reincarnate 9 times. But the first reincarnation he couldnt trigger at will since his comperhension in the death part wasnt that deep and he could only trigger it as he goes closer to his actual death. His first reincarnation life he was called Lin An and was the adopted son of his real parents. Many folks thought he was Lin Ming reincarnate but with no proof. Only person that figured it out for real and he admitted to was a girl his parents wanted him to marry, but he couldnt and thats how she knew for sure.
    He rebuild his eternal soul , he didnt get his old one as the soul emperor began to fuse with it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So... I'm in chapter 1038 right now, I just want to clarify something. In this chapter, the elder said something about his own world, and said that once you become a divine king, you'll be able to create your own world. Is that true? If yes, will Lin Ming meet the creator of the world he was born, is he strong?
  • Actually even true gods can only make separate dimensions after a long time of work. Those inner worlds they talk about in the lower realms are still inside the said person , they are not real places in the universe that people can visit.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Actually even true gods can only make separate dimensions after a long time of work. Those inner worlds they talk about in the lower realms are still inside the said person , they are not real places in the universe that people can visit.
    I see, thanks!!

• I have to say the events after LM's soul was taken were one of the saddest stuff i've read in quite some time. His first reincarnated life was so sad as well. Cow gave me the feels.
    I couldn't agree more. He was so pitiful.
  • edited April 2016
    Does LM ever get revenge, or will he you think?
    and reincarnates into a new body with the cultivation law right, so what's his new body/name where you're reading?
  • What happens in the arc for translated like from Sorcerers land thing onwards
  • What happened to the Soul Clan and the Soul Emperor?
  • Taryn said:
    This is quite complicated because the actions that resulted in him "dying" is due to the last boss of the story. hmm, so yes he does get revenge :P
  • Taryn said:
    and reincarnates into a new body with the cultivation law right, so what's his new body/name where you're reading?
    Havent started today's reading yet , but he only ever uses the Lin An pseudonym because he doesnt want his parents to worry about the stuff in divine domain. Otherwise reincarnation works like turning back his biological clock. Once he starts the process he enters slumber and a cocoon type thingy forms round him , 40 days later he hatches as a little boy.(Well thats how his first reincarnation worked.)

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Taryn said:
    Havent started today's reading yet , but he only ever uses the Lin An pseudonym because he doesnt want his parents to worry about the stuff in divine domain. Otherwise reincarnation works like turning back his biological clock. Once he starts the process he enters slumber and a cocoon type thingy forms round him , 40 days later he hatches as a little boy.(Well thats how his first reincarnation worked.)
    Oh okay, thank you.
    I was really scared that LM was like a saggy old man now.
  • He would be round 7200 if he didnt reincarnate, but he would never be old Divine Lord ranks live for 100 000 years and he was at that rank when his soul was stolen , just in his 160's i think.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Most of the humans from the Divine Domain and several other races from another universe of the 33 heavens , went to one of the unpopulated universes of 33 heavens to escape the Saint clan. His wives naturally were there too. He was going with them as well , but a true god of the saint clan marked him so he stayed behind so they can escape without worries. The true god thought she killed him after that but he was saved only to have his eternal soul taken.

Anyway all 3 wives were fine , so was his first kid.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• LM forgives Sheng Mei even after she basically helped get his eternal soul stolen?
  • does he get revenge against that soul emperor what chapter
    and how does he exact his revenge
  • edited April 2016
    Turns out Sheng Mei had a variation of the slave seal , that allowed her to keep her personality but left her with no choice but to obey. Well once he knew they had a kid too , it was no brainer. He didnt hate her much even after he knew anyway.(after he knew she stole his soul)

Soul emperor was a clone of boss level demon from the abyss world , who would have known.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Is the SE the final boss, or is it the demon from the abyss world?
  • I have 100 more chapters left to read , but considering that the soul emperor and the abyss demon are the same entity i dont know how to reply.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I wasn't sure if the clone was a separate entity, but was a 'clone' physically, or if SE was a clone that was being controlled by the demon.
    Either way, thanks for the info. : )
  • Nope clones are same entity as their owner , but they can exhibit different strenghts depending on how it was created. Also if i understood the last few chapters correctly , the original soul emperor was absorbed by the abyss demon clone and thats how he was able to fool everyone he is part of the soul clan.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Most of the humans from the Divine Domain and several other races from another universe of the 33 heavens , went to one of the unpopulated universes of 33 heavens to escape the Saint clan. His wives naturally were there too. He was going with them as well , but a true god of the saint clan marked him so he stayed behind so they can escape without worries. The true god thought she killed him after that but he was saved only to have his eternal soul taken.

Anyway all 3 wives were fine , so was his first kid.
    Who does he have his first child with and how many children does he have and with whom respectively
  • Xiao Moxian first , wife uno and dos after , Sheng Mei latest so far. 2 daughters and 2 sons.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Have you finished the novel yet, and if so, what is the conclusion of the novel? From the summary of TMW, he seals the demon right?
    Also is LM immortal now?
  • edited April 2016
    35 more chapters , will try to finish it before bed. He just started fighting with the soul emperor.
    15 chapters left , Sheng Mei and Xiao Yu'er only escape route from the soul emperor was going through the space channel to TMW universe.
    MW completed. He destroyes the soul emperor main body before he can fuse into it and then kills the se himself. There is one afterword chapter that is actually relevant it takes place 200 000+ years after the war , he still hasnt found a way to tmw universe. He has established his own side dimension like the asura realm.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So i am at 667, does the new people who join. remain for a while? and how long?
  • 35 more chapters , will try to finish it before bed. He just started fighting with the soul emperor.
    15 chapters left , Sheng Mei and Xiao Yu'er only escape route from the soul emperor was going through the space channel to TMW universe.
    MW completed. He destroyes the soul emperor main body before he can fuse into it and then kills the se himself. There is one afterword chapter that is actually relevant it takes place 200 000+ years after the war , he still hasnt found a way to tmw universe. He has established his own side dimension like the asura realm.
    Thanks for the updates!
  • HeavenJay said:
    So i am at 667, does the new people who join. remain for a while? and how long?
    Which ones?

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• HeavenJay said:
    So i am at 667, does the new people who join. remain for a while? and how long?
    Which ones?
    DuanQun, Lan Q, Feng Shen.