Martial World

Comments

• Fengmi7 said:
    HeavenJay said:
    When does he complete Tempering Marrows,  Eight Gates Released Formation and Nine Stars of the Dao Palace?
    Probably in 300's, considering in 200's he still in bone forging. And in 400's he's in late houtian.
    Even then he's slaughtering xiantian like chickens
    Love how you described it haha
    And wow he must have some next level martial arts to be doing that.
  • Fengmi7 said:
    HeavenJay said:
    When does he complete Tempering Marrows,  Eight Gates Released Formation and Nine Stars of the Dao Palace?
    Probably in 300's, considering in 200's he still in bone forging. And in 400's he's in late houtian.
    Nope i'm at late 400's (473) and he has only completed like 65-70% of Tempering the Marrows.
    Really? I just read the mtl part where he goes slaughtering the ouyans in accacia faction, and if im not mistaken he was mentioned to be late houtian.
  • He's late houtian but he hasn't finished tempering his meridians.
  • HeavenJay said:
    Basically he works on it the entire story and completes it near the end.

Fengmi7 said:
    Fengmi7 said:
    HeavenJay said:
    Nope i'm at late 400's (473) and he has only completed like 65-70% of Tempering the Marrows.
    Really? I just read the mtl part where he goes slaughtering the ouyans in accacia faction, and if im not mistaken he was mentioned to be late houtian.
    You are wrong if you think he have to complete the tempering marrow before become houtian, he can continue to upgrade his body no matter what stage he is at
  • So it kinda runs in parallel with the usual cultivation path?
  • Yup, there are three routes as mentioned by CKTalon: Essence training (Physical Aspect), Qi training (Energy), and Spirit training(Soul). When it comes to stages, Essence training has its own path separate from the somewhat fused path of Qi and Spirit training.

Refer to here: http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/comment/41850/#Comment_41850

• Houtian , Xiantian , Xuandan doesnt matter for body cultivation like Tempering Marrow , only issue he had was to finish it before 25.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Does MC ever absorb all the souls in the magic cube? And what's the big mystery around it?
    Imagine . Creativity

Check out my website - Aurora Novels

Writing a novel - Reaching The Stars
  • Lin Ming so OP ~520

• edited April 2016
    So OP at 1300's too. FYI Xiao Moxian is mentioned for the first time in 1197. First time LM sees her is 1277.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So OP at 1300's too. FYI Xiao Moxian is mentioned for the first time in 1197. First time LM sees her is 1277.
    Can you give us more detai about his last two wives
  • All i know so far is that Xiao Moxian's talent is higher than LM , because her mother is Black Phoenix descendant or something. Still reading the series.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So what are his abilities at 1300? just started the 500's
  • Too many to count at this point.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Ok how many martial intents does he have?
  • edited April 2016
    3. But the 3rd one is quite special , its a fusion of 3 intents itself. The first one of those 3 was the purest form of the Asura Martial Intent that Ling Sen had. After he fused a 2nd intent it became Spirit Slaugthering, after 3rd fusion it became Heavenly Demon Intent which in turn is part of the Chaos Universe Forces. It's quite OP.

Just read chapter 1330. It offers a bit of insight into the tmw connection. If i understood the mtl correctly the 33 skies that the tmw description is talking about are 33 multiverses of which their divine realms were connected to each other in some way , but 3.6 billion years ago MW time at chapter 1330 time something happened that made them lose that connection. And from the looks of it only the 3 artifacts(and their owners probably , but it might not be true will read more tommorow) can travel to said multiverses.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Just read chapter 1330. It offers a bit of insight into the tmw connection. If i understood the mtl correctly the 33 skies that the tmw description is talking about are 33 multiverses of which their divine realms were connected to each other in some way , but 3.6 billion years ago MW time at chapter 1330 time something happened that made them lose that connection. And from the looks of it only the 3 artifacts(and their owners probably , but it might not be true will read more tommorow) can travel to said multiverses.
    Partially right. There are 33 universes in the MW multiverse. The 3 artifacts were born when the multiverse was first created (after the collapse of the previous multiverse), and the 3 artifacts are possibly remnants of 3 other universes that failed to form universes. There are 'walls' between the universes, but they can be broken through by mortal means.

TMW's universe is separate from the 33 universes. It is a mystery how this portal to TMW's universe opened up, but Sheng Mei had learned about it many years before she had access to the Purple Crystal, so that portal was not a result of the Purple Crystal.
  • One thing I can't wrap my head is martial intents, are they a kind of special state of mind that has a unique effect or something else entirely?
  • Yes they are specific state of minds.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Is the dog (Ch. 500) important?
  • If Mo Guang you mean yes.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• All i know so far is that Xiao Moxian's talent is higher than LM , because her mother is Black Phoenix descendant or something. Still reading the series.
    She is literally a daughter of a Black Phoenix.
  • Is XM more powerful than LM then? 
  • edited April 2016
    He'll eventually overshadow her
    cuz she gets pregnant and also gets sealed up by her angry master.

• edited April 2016
    She was younger than him and at first the difference wasn't much but after they reached divine transformation and later stages she paled too. Yes seems like her mother is Black Phoenix.

Fyi 1667 first time we see Sheng Mei. At this time LM and XM are couple already for dozens of years.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited April 2016
    doesn anyone know what other martial intents that he learns besides his ethereal and soul
    so far i only heard 3 from the spoilers 
  • He doesnt learn other martial intents after the heavenly demon one is complete.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• what happen with his first wife????

• Everyone from the Divine Domain is currently in one of the other universes(chapter 1964), because he lost the first war with the Saint? clan , thanks to the ambition of the Soul? clan emperor to take LM eternal soul.

I have to say the events after LM's soul was taken were one of the saddest stuff i've read in quite some time. His first reincarnated life was so sad as well. Cow gave me the feels.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• LM's soul was taken and he was reincarnated? What?
    Can you elaborate on what you meant by this?