Martial World

Comments

• Taryn said:
    When will the Allied Trade Association get destroyed?
    Once Lin Ming gets back
  • CKtalon said:
    Taryn said:
    When will the Allied Trade Association get destroyed?
    Once Lin Ming gets back
    Around which chapter?
  • Damn his second martial intent is really OP.
  • Damn his second martial intent is really OP.
    what is it? what does it do?
  • Its Reincarnation/Samsara Martial Intent . It gave him awesome soul powers.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Its Reincarnation/Samsara Martial Intent . It gave him awesome soul powers.
    sounds like it might have some help with the soul absorbing thing
  • Not directly and anytime soon.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Not directly and anytime soon.
    how does it help him then? also when does he get it?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • He gets it soon, like chapter 183 , but its use in battle isnt shown right away. And it does strengthen his soul , but those effects arent clear until he is thought how to absorb large amounts of memories in the future.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Well as of where i'm he uses it to torture his opponents with soul attacks.
  • Does Lin Ming join the Seven Profound Valley as a core disciple?
  • First post , page 4 , nope anyway.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• What age does Lin Ming achieve Houtian and Xiantian?

• Under 20 for both , not sure exact number. He reached xuandan at 21 , at 22 he is starting to make preparations for the next stage. That's as far as i've read and know for sure.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Does the Zhu guy appears later in the story?
  • People said he does , i am at 948 now and no sign of him yet.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• People said he does , i am at 948 now and no sign of him yet.
    Is the Trade Alliance destroyed by then? If it is, I really doubt there's much Guyuan can do with being crippled an all as well.
  • Does the Zhu guy appears later in the story?
    yes,later on in the story...chapter 1900+.

• Fengmi7 said:
    Does the Zhu guy appears later in the story?

oh and what happens?
  • Fengmi7 said:

oh and what happens?
    I just read the mtl and if im not mistaken, Lin ming came back to mortal world and when he was resting in a cave, a group of people came. The leader of the group is an old guy which lin ming recognize as zhu yan. Because Lin ming is wearing a mask i think, zhu yan didn't recognize him.
    Then they separate, and meet again in city, in which during that time, zhu yan told him the story of his past. How he lost everything and his life experience thereafter. btw zhu yan is just at houtian level i think.
    Then Lin ming one-sidedly forgive zhu yan and he even give same potion or something.
  • Wow, LM is quite the selfless character... even when the other person still wants to kill him.
  • Taryn said:
    Wow, LM is quite the selfless character... even when the other person still wants to kill him.
    after u ruin a guys life and meet him a few decades later anyone would feel pity......
  • Taryn said:
    Wow, LM is quite the selfless character... even when the other person still wants to kill him.
    after u ruin a guys life and meet him a few decades later anyone would feel pity......
    That's understandable, I just don't want to LM to create new problems for himself, that's all.
    I don't feel as bad knowing that ZY brought it upon himself though.
  • Fengmi7 said:
    Fengmi7 said:

oh and what happens?
    I just read the mtl and if im not mistaken, Lin ming came back to mortal world and when he was resting in a cave, a group of people came. The leader of the group is an old guy which lin ming recognize as zhu yan. Because Lin ming is wearing a mask i think, zhu yan didn't recognize him.
    Then they separate, and meet again in city, in which during that time, zhu yan told him the story of his past. How he lost everything and his life experience thereafter. btw zhu yan is just at houtian level i think.
    Then Lin ming one-sidedly forgive zhu yan and he even give same potion or something.
    This was after his "special" soul was taken, right? His life force quickly deteriorating so he's looking back at his past actions, regrets, etc.

Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    That's understandable, I just don't want to LM to create new problems for himself, that's all.
    I don't feel as bad knowing that ZY brought it upon himself though.

Don't worry, Zhu Yan himself has changed significantly, in a big way.
  • Damn his soul was taken? how did that happened?
  • Damn his soul was taken? how did that happened?
    He was raped..in some sense...
  • edited April 2016
    Is there four clans that follow the East, South, North, and West (Black Tortoise, White Tiger, Vermillion Bird and Azure Dragon) cultivations?
  • When does he complete Tempering Marrows,  Eight Gates Released Formation and Nine Stars of the Dao Palace?
  • HeavenJay said:
    When does he complete Tempering Marrows,  Eight Gates Released Formation and Nine Stars of the Dao Palace?
    Probably in 300's, considering in 200's he still in bone forging. And in 400's he's in late houtian.
    Even then he's slaughtering xiantian like chickens
  • Fengmi7 said:
    HeavenJay said:
    When does he complete Tempering Marrows,  Eight Gates Released Formation and Nine Stars of the Dao Palace?
    Probably in 300's, considering in 200's he still in bone forging. And in 400's he's in late houtian.
    Even then he's slaughtering xiantian like chickens
    Nope i'm at late 400's (473) and he has only completed like 65-70% of Tempering the Marrows.