Martial World

Comments

• Does the MC actually enter into the Seven Profound Valleys?
  • edited April 2016
    What is gonna happen with the sexual guy is the mc going to cripple him in the banquet?
  • Can anyone kindly spoil us? I hope Bai is okay, and the Arcacia faction gets destroyed. That's such a messed up faction/cultivation method.
  • i havn't read the raws but even i can tell he'll be a pulse cutting palm victim. just the question is which number is he in terms of victim (as in victim number 1 or 2 or 3 etc.)
  • Bai and Zi are fine , but it takes a bit of time until Ouyang dies.
    Lin Ming doesn't go to the Profound Valleys for training , but he does go there to destroy the Acacia Faction later on.
    Previous owner of the cube is seen again and teaching LM how to absorb large amounts of memories.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Bai and Zi are fine , but it takes a bit of time until Ouyang dies.
    Lin Ming doesn't go to the Profound Valleys for training , but he does go there to destroy the Acacia Faction later on.
    Previous owner of the cube is seen again and teaching LM how to absorb large amounts of memories.
    Thanks for the answers ^^.
  • so the battle really gonna happen already?
  • I really hope so. Didn't realise LM had practised the palm cutting technique to the needed stage yet though.
  • Taryn said:
    I really hope so. Didn't realise LM had practised the palm cutting technique to the needed stage yet though.
    there's no stage. aslong as opponent has no energy left even a peak houtian is doomed
  • Yes LM and Ganuyu will fight during the banquet.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Taryn said:
    I really hope so. Didn't realise LM had practised the palm cutting technique to the needed stage yet though.
    there's no stage. aslong as opponent has no energy left even a peak houtian is doomed
      Looks like someone is getting snipped!  He can have all the sex he wants minus the erection and the ability to procreate!

How long before the other douche is snipped as well?

• Taryn said:
      Looks like someone is getting snipped!  He can have all the sex he wants minus the erection and the ability to procreate!

How long before the other douche is snipped as well?

according to the first post in this page it'll be a while
  • LM will be tricked into going on adventure outside in a few chapters , in order to kill him without leaving clues. After he kills his assassin , he goes on adventure elsewhere where he meets his first wife. After he is done with that he retunrs.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited April 2016
    LM will be tricked into going on adventure outside in a few chapters , in order to kill him without leaving clues. After he kills his assassin , he goes on adventure elsewhere where he meets his first wife. After he is done with that he retunrs.
    i though is first wife will be Qin Xingxuan, who is first wife and does he marry Qin Xingxuan and if he is at what chapter?
  • LM will be tricked into going on adventure outside in a few chapters , in order to kill him without leaving clues. After he kills his assassin , he goes on adventure elsewhere where he meets his first wife. After he is done with that he retunrs.
    i though is first wife will be Qin Xingxuan, who is first wife and does he marry Qin Xingxuan?
    I've read up to chapter 400+ on LMNTL, and from what I can see, Qin Xingxuan is likely going to be first or second wife (there's a second girl):

Princess of Phoenix Country initiates a marriage talk with MC. On the other hand Qin Xingxuan is more reserved, but MC shows more of an interest in her.

Imagine . Creativity

Check out my website - Aurora Novels

Writing a novel - Reaching The Stars
  • Xingxuan is his 2nd wife and his second sexual partner too.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Xingxuan is his 2nd wife and his second sexual partner too.
    who is the first?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Phoenix island saint level talent Mu Qianyu. They meet in early 200's if i am not mistaken. In the 500's she tells him she will marry him when he returns to her. In the 700's they do it for the first time.

Ouyand dies in 219/220.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited April 2016
    to bad he doesn't die like like 30 chapters
    in curious what the mc does in that 70 chapter span 

does he train?
    does he get bullied by ouyang?
    does he challenge other people?
    does he train in techniques?
    does he go adventuring? 
    does he get assassinated?
    does he absorb some more memories?

• Phoenix island saint level talent Mu Qianyu. They meet in early 200's if i am not mistaken. In the 500's she tells him she will marry him when he returns to her. In the 700's they do it for the first time.

Ouyand dies in 219/220.
    Thanks for the spoilers!
  • Yes, no , yes , yes , yes , no , cant say for certain but i think not. @SPWJin ;

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Does anyone know the entire harem? And around what chapter they appear at?
    Imagine . Creativity

Check out my website - Aurora Novels

Writing a novel - Reaching The Stars
  • Does anyone know the entire harem? And around what chapter they appear at?

CKtalon said:
    He has 4 wives at the end of the story. 

Qin Xinxuan which we have all met
    Mu Qianyu who we will meet sometime in Chapter 200
    Xiao Moxian Meets around chapter 1100 but only gets together much later on
    Sheng Mei Late story wife(she tunnels together with another person with the Purple Crystal/Card into TMW's multiverse)

• Xiao Moxian... can you give the MTL version?

• CKtalon said:

Sheng Mei Late story wife(she tunnels together with another person with the Purple Crystal/Card into TMW's multiverse)

So is she in the True Martial World universe in person outside the card or is she trapped in the purple card and who is this another person who traveled to True martial world universe? how and why did the card and Sheng Mei travel to True martial world universe. 
  • edited April 2016

CKtalon said:

So is she in the True Martial World universe in person outside the card or is she trapped in the purple card and who is this another person who traveled to True martial world universe? how and why did the card and Sheng Mei travel to True martial world universe. 
    She's not trapped inside the card. As far as I'm aware, the card doesn't trap I don't think, it just seals (as in prevents someone from crossing a boundary), could be wrong tho.

• So she could meet Yi Yun in True Martial World and it would be a possibility for Lin Ming to come to True Martial World universe 
    anyways thanks
  • So she could meet Yi Yun in True Martial World and it would be a possibility for Lin Ming to come to True Martial World universe 
    anyways thanks
    Possibly. Lin Ming is searching for her afaik.
  • with all the foreshadowing the allied trade association randomly tuned into idiots?
  • When will the Allied Trade Association get destroyed?