Martial World

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Just wondering, but does he finish Marrow Quenching Stage before 500. ***Nvm found it on chap 506ish I think; won't truly know til he reaches 1st gate***

Also there is one thing I'm wondering. Why is there a Xiantian Extreme (Spin Dan Extreme) Initial, Mid, Late, and Peak as well as the normal Xiantian and Spin Dan when you show only the one. ***Nvm MT error on earlier chaps after 460 it stops***

What chapter does he return to the south after the small world? What is his lvl when he gets back?
  • What happened to  Mu QianXue's sister ?
  • aoussa said:
    What happened to  Mu QianXue's sister ?
    Who?
  • Kiba said:
    aoussa said:
    Who?
    i think he mean mu qian yu
    CKtalon said:
    He has 4 wives at the end of the story. 

Qin Xinxuan which we have all met
    Mu Qianyu who we will meet sometime in Chapter 200
    Xiao Moxian Meets around chapter 1100 but only gets together much later on
    Sheng Mei Late story wife(she tunnels together with another person with the Purple Crystal/Card into TMW's multiverse)

He can eat infinite number of souls, but at this point in the story, he is too weak to power the Cube to eat souls. Someone hiding within the Cube is powering it for him. Past chapter 1500 or so, he is strong enough to do it himself, and he uses it to write charms, gaining lots of resources to buy elixirs for his training.

The levels

Lin Ming focuses on two of the three available routes.

精 - Essence (Basically the physical aspects of a warrior's body)

气 - Qi (The energy of the warrior's body)

神 -  Spirit (The soul of the warrior's body)

Lin Ming focuses on Essence and Qi.

Essence is split into a few stages, 练力期、练肉期、练脏期、易筋期、锻骨期、凝脉期、淬髓期、八门遁甲、道宫九星

Currently Lin Ming (up to the translated chapters) is in the body strengthening stages.

1. Strength Training Stage
    2. Muscle Training Stage
    3. Organs Training Stage
    4. Tendon Stage
    5. Bone Tempering Stage
    6. Meridians Stage
    7. Marrow Quenching Stage
    8. Eight Gates Released Formation (Each Gate has a name..)
    9. Nine Stars of the Dao Palace (Each Star has a name...)

Typically, humans would stop once they reach the 7th stage and focus on the Qi aspect, which allows them to use energy from the Heaven Earth Yuan Qi, etc. So the Qi levels after that moves on to 后天期、先天期、旋丹期 、命陨期、神海期、神变期、神君期、圣主、界王、天尊、真神、超越真神

1. Late Heaven
    2. Early Heaven
    3. Revolving Dan (tian),
    4. Life Destruction (9 grades at best)
    5. Divine Sea
    6. Divine Change
    7. Divine King
    8. Sacred Master
    9. Heavenly Master
    10. Real God
    11. Beyond Real God

The ending is where the Abyssal Demon World (a remnant dimension from the previous multiverse) was plotting to take over the 33 universe multiverse Lin Ming is in (a general 300-400 chapter big arc that had to do with other introduced characters/enemies). He eventually destroys the Abyssal Demon World and its head after completing his training
  • Kiba said:
    aoussa said:
    Who?
    The girl who was mentioned in the prologue, her sister Mu QianXue  transfered her somewhere with the cube
  • Hmmm... you can't really say he doesn't train his soul, it's more like his soul training is just eating souls to raise his soul lvl.
  • aoussa said:
    Kiba said:
    aoussa said:
    Who?
    The girl who was mentioned in the prologue, her sister Mu QianXue  transfered her somewhere with the cube
    He'll find her on another "pocket" world (MTL translates to Shura Road, he goes there to train and hide).
  • Kiba said:
    aoussa said:
    Who?
    i just realized that mu qian xue is that girl from prologue
  • So is Sheng Mei in TMW's world right now? Is Lin Ming looking for her at all?
  • Taryn said:
    So is Sheng Mei in TMW's world right now? Is Lin Ming looking for her at all?
    Probably, she is in one of the universes within TMW's multiverse. He is looking for her, but it will probably take him some time before he manages to do so.
  • How does Lin Ming copes with the Tenth Prince?
  • edited April 2016
    Hey guys in true martial world synopsis it says strongest human 'emperor'  and demon emperor Battle......  Here the 'emperor' is a power level after sage in true martial world but from spoilers there is no such power level with name 'human emporor' in martial world  so is emperor here refering to something like ruler or all powerful something like that or just narrative of true martial world is limited since its said that worlds martial is still developing?  
    Basically what I mean is refering him as an emporor level seemes like making him weak since from spoilers it seemes he is more powerful than an emporor level person in true martial world
  • Hey guys in true martial world synopsis it says strongest human 'emperor'  and demon emperor Battle......  Here the 'emperor' is a power level after sage in true martial world but from spoilers there is no such power level with name 'human emporor' in martial world  so is emperor here refering to something like ruler or all powerful something like that or just narrative of true martial world is limited since its said that worlds martial is still developing?  
    Basically what I mean is refering him as an emporor level seemes like making him weak since from spoilers it seemes he is more powerful than an emporor level person in true martial world
    I might be wrong but i think "Emperor" is Lin Ming's title by the end of Martial World
  • i think the name emperor is referes to being supreme
  • Hey guys in true martial world synopsis it says strongest human 'emperor'  and demon emperor Battle......  Here the 'emperor' is a power level after sage in true martial world but from spoilers there is no such power level with name 'human emporor' in martial world  so is emperor here refering to something like ruler or all powerful something like that or just narrative of true martial world is limited since its said that worlds martial is still developing?  
    Human Emperor is his title, not his cultivation level. TMW and MW have completely different cultivation levels.
  • Someone give some substantial spoilers about what is about to go down.
    Next 6 months in general so all about his actual objective of beating all he guys.
  • I hope Lin Ming forever cripples that Guanyan guy. He seems like a complete scumbag.
  • Taryn said:
    I hope Lin Ming forever cripples that Guanyan guy. He seems like a complete scumbag.
    he looks like the prime target for practicing his new martial skill xD
  • He actually cripples him with his new skill - first of the many targets.
  • What is this purple crystal?someone please explain me it's origins and abilities.sorry for bad english

• edited April 2016
    What is this purple crystal?someone please explain me it's origins and abilities.sorry for bad english

It's one of the three heavenly/divine artifacts iirc. It has the power to allow the user to basically have complete mastery over energy manipulation.
    Apparently it has a sealing power too.
    He actually cripples him with his new skill - first of the many targets.
    Thank god, thanks for the spoiler.
  • what are the three heavenly/divine artifacts?
  • edited April 2016
    what are the three heavenly/divine artifacts?
    Cube - deals with Spirit(Soul), Crystal Card - deals with Qi(Energy), Bead - deals with Essence(Physical aspect)

Lin Ming actually tries to avoid gathering all of them in one person(?) cuz of his awareness that it'll trigger a reset of the multiverse. That's what I got from mtl, but it's not clear.
  • So I just started this novel around chapter 25 and I'm pretty damn bored. I know TMW was pretty damn boring the first hundred chapters does this novel follow suit. I really don't care about this inscription mess.
  • Its more like tmw followed suit to mw , not the other way around.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Its more like tmw followed suit to mw , not the other way around.
    I know MW came out first I'm just wondering is the first 100 chapters boring too like TMW.
  • edited April 2016
    Why do I get the feeling the acacia faction will turn into the eunuch  faction in the future?
  • what happens to Bai and Murong Zi?
  • edited April 2016
    ohh nooo what will happen with this Ouyang Dihua or this sexual harasser? what will this despicable guy do to the mc's girls?
    and what chapter does the mc finally trash zhang ????? that guy who had the trade alliance?
    when does he destroy the acacia faction
  • What happens to the previous owner of the cube in the novel ?

does the MC save her? 

Any other spoilers about her ?