Descent of the Phoenix - 13-Years-Old Princess Consort Spoilers

Hello

To those who have read ahead of the translated chapters. Whats the significance behind the MC's origins? Also, why do they state that she cannot be with her lover once they recognize her appearence?

Comments

• Another question I have is whether they remain as lovers for the entire series? I seriously hope they do.....
  • Because shes too beautiful
  • Oh....that's too simple of a reason, but I'll take it 
  • I've only read the translated chapters, but I'm pretty sure it was something to do with her 'fairy' mother who left her father? The mother said she would come back for her when she's older or something along those lines but obviously the original girl died before that could happen.
  • can anyone provide a short summary spoiler of the majority of the story?
  • I dropped this because the prince/male mc got ntr'd XD
    The FMC cheated on him
  • Was it really ntr?  Or, was it just a one time thing, and they eventually worked their way through it?
  • Murmur said:
    Was it really ntr?  Or, was it just a one time thing, and they eventually worked their way through it?
    The FMC got seduced by the other prince. I don't know if its one time only. I dropped the novel when I got to that part where she cheated.
  • Thanks. Now, that I know I'll also be dropping this.
  • let me guess it happens in the forest?
  • Huh. FMC actually goes and have a life? Mmmh. I might pick it up again then, that sounds much better than usual.
  • Wth, she'll leave the prince1 for the prince2 who wants to kill her several times or the one she met inside the jungle where she got jealous?? 

Does she and prince1 will get totgether later or will she stay with the prince2?? 

And wth did she cheated on prince1!? Likkeee wtf please answer me, I love spoilers.
  • edited March 2016
    Murmur said:
    Was it really ntr?  Or, was it just a one time thing, and they eventually worked their way through it?
    The FMC got seduced by the other prince. I don't know if its one time only. I dropped the novel when I got to that part where she cheated.
    What chapter did she cheat? Was honestly suprised when I saw this. Dropped this novel when she disguised herself as a dude. Thought her and the prince really loved each other? Really dissapointed to hear she cheated on him. 

allusivelogic said:
    I've only read the translated chapters, but I'm pretty sure it was something to do with her 'fairy' mother who left her father? The mother said she would come back for her when she's older or something along those lines but obviously the original girl died before that could happen.
    I feel like this is very similar to demonic king chases wife. It might be the same, where the previous owner of the body was a substitute, and the MC was sent to a different world. When they were younger and just returned when she died in her other world, just a theory.

• The double standard is strong here. If the MC was male people would be tripping over themselves constantly asking about how many women the MC has/will have in their harem.
  • Any details or summary of the cheating?  Also any reaction from the Prince she was with originally?

Kinda disappointing since she acted like he was her soul mate.  
  • I'm only disappointed because i thought they were soulmates.  From the beginning, thiis story had an 'us against the world' feeling.  If the story had started off with her just wanting to be strongest, the normal mc goal, i'd be fine. But, that isn't the way the author wrote her character.  She loved him, and then he was the only one for her in two worlds, however now she's cheating on him.  That ruined it for me.
  • Murmur said:
    I'm only disappointed because i thought they were soulmates.  From the beginning, thiis story had an 'us against the world' feeling.  If the story had started off with her just wanting to be strongest, the normal mc goal, i'd be fine. But, that isn't the way the author wrote her character.  She loved him, and then he was the only one for her in two worlds, however now she's cheating on him.  That ruined it for me.
    yeah, the author made her seem like a one man lover type. for her to fall for another guy does sorta break the story.
  • edited March 2016
    Does no one have any details on how it happened and what happened between her and 2 princes afterwards?
  • Murmur said:
    What ch was it can you plss give me a link plS PLS PLSS?!?!
  • Ok guys ! Just spend like 12h reading all LN and i can tell you this: THERE IS NO NTR!!!!!! Ok it was made to show similar to NTR but it was not!! That was such a good act dam it! That woman is a ....hmmm simply calling her a genius is an insult ! Read the LN lots of ups and downs but so worth it!!!!!!!
  • eugen9544 said:
    Ok guys ! Just spend like 12h reading all LN and i can tell you this: THERE IS NO NTR!!!!!! Ok it was made to show similar to NTR but it was not!! That was such a good act dam it! That woman is a ....hmmm simply calling her a genius is an insult ! Read the LN lots of ups and downs but so worth it!!!!!!!
    Please spoil need to know what actually happened.
  • Nabcake said:
    eugen9544 said:
    Ok guys ! Just spend like 12h reading all LN and i can tell you this: THERE IS NO NTR!!!!!! Ok it was made to show similar to NTR but it was not!! That was such a good act dam it! That woman is a ....hmmm simply calling her a genius is an insult ! Read the LN lots of ups and downs but so worth it!!!!!!!
    Ok so accident hapens and our MC  theoretically loses her memory!! The trash prince that is infaftuated whit her "makes" her believe that he is her fiance and so on...And as we all know how our mc is : "Touch my man and you die!" So she makes this sinister plan for revenge and all,the true love finds her and he is very happy but she is pretending to be amnesic and says that he should not get to close to her or else her fiance will get jealous,the pore guy is like a zomby after this for a bit and all...the rest you can find here :  http://www.sj133.com/files/article/html/11/11444/23968.html this is the ch when they met again and just a bit before this the guy up must have believed that was NTR . Just to be clear she is still a virgin and all and stay so until they have the wedding (THE FMC AND THE MMC) .Read it is so worth it use eather Google Chrome or Opera whit the plugin ad on (here is the link for opera plug in to  install  https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/translate-4/ )   And sorry for bad english is not my native language!
  • eugen9544 said:
    Nabcake said:
    eugen9544 said:
    Ok so accident hapens and our MC  theoretically loses her memory!! The trash prince that is infaftuated whit her "makes" her believe that he is her fiance and so on...And as we all know how our mc is : "Touch my man and you die!" So she makes this sinister plan for revenge and all,the true love finds her and he is very happy but she is pretending to be amnesic and says that he should not get to close to her or else her fiance will get jealous,the pore guy is like a zomby after this for a bit and all...the rest you can find here :  http://www.sj133.com/files/article/html/11/11444/23968.html this is the ch when they met again and just a bit before this the guy up must have believed that was NTR . Just to be clear she is still a virgin and all and stay so until they have the wedding (THE FMC AND THE MMC) .Read it is so worth it use eather Google Chrome or Opera whit the plugin ad on (here is the link for opera plug in to  install  https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/translate-4/ )   And sorry for bad english is not my native language!
    Thank god u saved the story for all of us!!!!
  • P.S. I'm hoping she shoves a rod up the trash prince's ass after taking over his country or my personal favorite turn him into a whore in a gay whore house 
  • So, the love is true.  I guess I can untie that prick Cupid now. o:)
  • Murmur said:
    So, the love is true.  I guess I can untie that prick Cupid now. o:)
    Dont worry bro!!!! Is safe also there are a lot of "juice" that you can take from the story from the ch i posted on!! It becomes a really great 1 !!!!!!!!
  • I'm sure she ends up with prince 1, but i really want to know her mothers background, can some1 tell me?
  • eugen9544 said:
     Just to be clear she is still a virgin and all and stay so until they have the wedding (THE FMC AND THE MMC) .
    I only read the manhua because it was more advance than the novel translations, but when they met again while MLY was disguising herself as a man, didn't they have s*x? Or is it different from the novel?
  • Feedert said:
    eugen9544 said:
     Just to be clear she is still a virgin and all and stay so until they have the wedding (THE FMC AND THE MMC) .
    I only read the manhua because it was more advance than the novel translations, but when they met again while MLY was disguising herself as a man, didn't they have s*x? Or is it different from the novel?
    No they are just making out like smooching n hugging but get interrupted.
  • I dropped this because the prince/male mc got ntr'd XD
    The FMC cheated on him
    You dropped a great novel then. There was no NTR at all. The MC is just being smart and manipulating the situation to get what she needs. She knows a secretive powerful group will intervene whenever she gets too close with a guy, so she pretends to be intimate with the other prince so the anger and firepower of the secret group will be redirected from her real love.  She has to come up with plans to save her real love Che and his country. So shes trying to gain power and supporters from the grassland people by doing this whole act so she can help Che.