Douluo Dalu II - Jueshui Tangmen *Spoilers*

124»

Comments

• guys, can you tell me what chapter in novel same with the latest manga right now?
  • Does anyone know about the at which Huo Yuhao the MC of Doulou Dalu 2 reached rank 90 and even rank 100/99
  • when will yuhao recover from being disabled
  • please spoil me will hou yuhao recover during the tournament or after for being disabled? and will he have a huge cultivation growth when he recovers?
  • No, he does not recover during the tournament.
    After the tournament, he goes into closed meditation/training and he recovers. He will reach high rank 60 but if I'm not wrong, his rank was never exactly specified. Although it was mentioned that with a strong enough spirit ring, it will push his rank to 70 allowing his to get yet another spirit ring.
  • elucifer said:
    No, he does not recover during the tournament.
    After the tournament, he goes into closed meditation/training and he recovers. He will reach high rank 60 but if I'm not wrong, his rank was never exactly specified. Although it was mentioned that with a strong enough spirit ring, it will push his rank to 70 allowing his to get yet another spirit ring.
    thank you! will body sect be their allies? please explain if huo yuhao will have second awakening of his eyes and what’s his power ups?
  • edited October 2018
    the body sect has allied themselves as a guardian of one of the kingdoms. there is a princess of a kingdom that is part of the body sect that they will face in the tournament. so technically, they are allies of sort. but i do know that the body sect in the end will fall into ruin.

i'm not sure about his second awakening but there is mention of that during his fight with the body sect.

massive spoiler for the novel currently but the tournament finals is between shrek and the tang sect. but they did not fight as everyone realizes that the SM empire is actually trying to trap participants in their kingdom essentially making them hostages.

as such, a plan is concocted for everyone to escape the empire which results in yuhao blowing up an underground warehouse filled with materials and grade 9 spirit cannons and such. this of course results in a massive explosion that shook the empire and results in a fair amount of deaths. the only upside is that it sets the plan of the emperor to wage war back several years.

during their escape, they got trap in some kind of godly intent that forces them to tell the truth. during which wang dong dies but is revived and ends up in a comatose state. yuhao being sad and all goes into closed meditation and comes up with 3 attack skill that uses his immense longing for wang dong and powers up to rank 60+.

it is also in this godly intent that the writer explains the history between sanshi and nannan.

fyi, i have stopped reading the raws as the story is not developing much. the pace of the story development is just much too slow for me and it seems like there is a lot of padding to fill up the chapters which i do not much care for. i'm currently just waiting for the translation to get caught up before i try to go back to it.

• When does Dong'er come back? I was reading just because of they romance and know that she died kinda making me wanting to stop...
  • edited April 3
    Rydki said:
    When does Dong'er come back? I was reading just because of they romance and know that she died kinda making me wanting to stop...
    I guess the romance story continues after chapter 509 (machine translations). It`s shortly after he gets his eighth soul ring.

"Dong'er" is already back, her real name is Tang Wutong.

• Can someone tell me in what chapter wang dong'er regain her memories? 
  • iagoio2 said:
    Can someone tell me in what chapter wang dong'er regain her memories? 

Difficult question, you could say it happens in chapter 484 (machine translations). But you get to read it at chapter 509 (machine translations).