Spoliers on what's happening next

Is meng going to bring the people to patrich reliance place? And how?
Is patrich plan going to work and will take meng as his disciple or something else?
Will the Wang rival of meng make and appearance?
How long will it be till he establishment his foundation?
And about the immortal who fall from the sky will meng be the one to take his stuff and how?
And finally will meng kill that shhanng their guy?

Comments

• Sorry, I'm not going to answer any of these questions WAHAHAHA. However, I do want to say, I am super excited to get to the end of book one. What happens in the final few chapters is (imho) crazy awesome and almost impossible to predict. That having been said, there have actually been (and will be even more) clues foreshadowing the finale. But wow, when I read it I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry... or cheer! Please stay tuned for some crazy events in the next twenty plus chapters!
  • edited July 2015
    Why post unhelpful comments on a spoiler thread? He came here for spoilers not more suspense.

EDIT: Don't mean to sound rude but I'm honestly confused about your post. Doing what you did is like posting spoilers on a non spoiler thread...
  • @PusheenTheHero That's Deathblade for you in troll mode :D
  • Deathblade should be banned !! The more time he spent on the forum, the less time he can meditate for his awesome translation.  :))
  • edited July 2015
    Lol. Good point. Fine, just this time I will give some minor spoilers.  
    In the process of taking people back to Patriarch Reliance, Meng Hao ends up poisoning himself. He doesn't reach Foundation Establishment until book 2. And yes, he does kill Shangguan Xiu in spectacular fashion.  
    Okay, back to translating, and I think I'll stay away from the spoiler forum.
    Haha
  • Crap, forgot to use spoiler tags. How to edit.......
  • Does the story have any hint of romance? his other works hint at it but and it seems similar to this one
  • will he meet Elder sister Xu? is there gonna be any romance between them? 

• Okay fine I'll pop back in one last time because everyone keeps asking this question...

Yes, Xu Qing comes back into the story, and yes there is some romance between her and Meng Hao

Okay, now I"m really going to stay out of the spoilers!!
  • edited July 2015
    I've read up to the 4th or 5th book so I could answer few things:) just ask.
    IMO there isn't really any romance or it is progressing really slowly.
  • Kaco said:

I've read up to the 4th or 5th book so I could answer few things:) just ask.

Spoiler:
    IMO there isn't really any romance or it is progressing really slowly.

'sup with Meng Hao family
    'sup with OP mirror and sword
    'sup with that Tang tower and skeleton who shoot death qi at him
    'sup with heavenly rift and coffin
    'sup with demon sealing sect
    'sup with mysterious guy who helped Meng Hao and is hated by heavens? The guy who came from cave and no one noticed him.

I guess. That's it for now :P
  • First things first I read it with systranet so some names are translated differently.

there are some hints that his family is powerful but so far no information about them

what sword I don't remember. Probably isn't important then. Mirror story is key item he will use some time in future( other than using it for duplication) its name will also be revelaed then but since that is too.far ahead just think of it as cheat he uses to speed up his cultivation

don't remember. Probably isn't important.

now now its been a while since I read it so coffin don't remember much but it might have something to do while he is preparing for yuanying stage. Heavenly rift if it is what I think it is then from that rift immortals body cane and yes mc will go there

'
    lol too. Many spoilers for it ask specific question.

That's it for now.l

• 'sup with mysterious guy who helped Meng Hao and is hated by heavens? The guy who came from cave and no one noticed him.

what guy? in which chapter?i don't remember him :(
  • Same so I ignored it. If it is about a guy who first time said something about demon sealing sect, then he won't appear anymore I think
  • Thanks Kaco, yup that one.
  • edited July 2015
    I've read up to the latest raws and I can say this is the best XianXia novel I have read so far.  It has characters with a variety of personalities which is a huge change from the other books. It's a roller coaster of a ride throughout.  I highly suggest not reading the spoilers below, but I answered every question in the thread. I liked the author so much that I've picked up Xian Ni again and around 200 chapters, the story really started rolling. 

Is meng going to bring the people to patrich reliance place? And how?
    Yes, by taking poison pill from different sect leaders to gain their trust.

Is patrich plan going to work and will take meng as his disciple or something else?
    The plan worked, but Meng didn't get any rewards from the patriarch.

Will the Wang rival of meng make and appearance?
    Yes, he will later on.  Multiple times.

How long will it be till he establishment his foundation?
    Don't remember exactly but a long time because of what he's trying to do.

And about the immortal who fall from the sky will meng be the one to take his stuff and how?
    Yes.  He came down just for Meng. 

And finally will meng kill that shhanng their guy?
    Yes and find out a big revelation on why Shangguan is still lowest level.

will he meet Elder sister Xu? is there gonna be any romance between them?
    Yes, they meet multiple times and then get married but get separated up to the point I've read.

2nd most powerful family in the "sector/space" he lives in.

Mirror still hasn't been fully revealed yet but from the hints, it's super OP (beyond just replication) and lured some OP people here.  The swords have been on and off throughout.  They were revealed to be super powerful as a set of seven but nothing really happened to them yet and he hasn't gathered all of them either.

The story talks about multiple big battles and the skeleton came from one of them but the author never really talks about it.  There are background details you can gather to piece together this specific battle: it involved major players from this sector/space and a power shift happened.

There are multiple different coffins throughout the story but nothing has been fully revealed yet.  Maybe they're all the same coffin, don't know.

Apparently the creator of the sector/space Meng lives in.  It involves a super big secret which is somewhat explained.

'sup with mysterious guy who helped Meng Hao and is hated by heavens? The guy who came from cave and no one noticed him.
    He's an OP guy from previous "generation" involved in the power shift that helps Meng in the future.

• edited July 2015
    About that sword
    Spoiler:
    I just remembered about that sword. If sword you were asking is one he took from that wang guy than that sword is super treasure which can kill immortals. He had 4 of them where I stopped reading/spoiler[]
  • Kaco said:

Wait is this still ongoing or is it finished?

Still going on.
  • Why did the patrich not give him reward did he lie and how did patrich took the people powers for himself. After he did it what happen to the three sects did he kill them did he train meng hao.

And why will take long for him to establish his foundation why is it hard?
    The dragon core will it give him powers like dragon transformation like linley from CD?

And what is the deal with Wang fiance will meng become enemy with her to will they meet?
    Will meng exterimate the Wang clan like the guy from core formation who try to kill meng?
    Why did the immortal come for meng?
  • edited July 2015
    Why did the patrich not give him reward did he lie and how did patrich took the people powers for himself. After he did it what happen to the three sects did he kill them did he train meng hao.
    he didn't give him anything cuz he is an asshole. He took others power/vitality vith some kind of technique. Mc will also use it. Last question I won't answer for now.

it won't actually take long. He will establish foundation after first book
    It will take him longer since he is making perfect foundation

dragon core will it give him powers like dragon transformation like linley from CD?
    nope.it actually makes him. Harder to promote strength.but after he reached Core.formation it will then melt and give him...hmmmm. Let's call it monster qi basically he will be able to control monsters and man them evolve

And what is the deal with Wang fiance will meng become enemy with her to will they meet?
    ooo they will meet. But won't be saying more

Will meng exterimate the Wang clan like the guy from core formation who try to kill meng?
    nope so far as I know. You must know that those big clans have at leat one spirit severing stage. But he will humiliate him many times.

Why did the immortal come for mengmeng
    [spoile

• kidan1310 said:

Why did the patrich not give him reward did he lie and how did patrich took the people powers for himself. After he did it what happen to the three sects did he kill them did he train meng hao.

The dragon core will it give him powers like dragon transformation like linley from CD?

Below are some massive spoilers.  Do not read unless you don't care about some of the most amazing plot twists.

Why did the patrich not give him reward did he lie and how did patrich
    took the people powers for himself.
    The patriarch's really stingy and basically ignored Meng Hao afterwards.  He took everyone's power by trapping them there and then absorbing their body.

After he did it what happen to the
    three sects did he kill them did he train meng hao.
    Three sects lost all of their leaders/elders.  The remaining few elders in their sect sought after Meng Hao.  Meng Hao got mad at the patriarch and stole some of his treasures.

There's another level after flawless which is perfect.  Shangguan was gathering all the materials needed to make the medicine to get to perfect which now belongs to Meng Hao.

It does throughout the story.  Such as appearing as phantom and eating other beasts or giving him powerups.  It's not that significant though.

It's complicated.  They meet and gets trapped together for a while.  She gets all aggressive since she's more powerful but gets subdued by Meng Hao.  They ultimate do not become a couple (complicated friends) because Meng Hao rejected her.  She refuses to date/pursue anyone else out of pure arrogance/self confidence.

Yes and no.  Wang's most powerful patriarch got mad/crazy (out of his own control) from trying to steal Meng's power and killed his whole clan.

The immortal was dying after the battle.  He thought it was hopeless until he saw Meng Hao.  He decided to transfer all of his knowledge/power to Meng Hao for him to go back to his hometown to give to his people.  Meng Hao can't actually use much of the knowledge/power because it's sealed.

• so wang tae fei died ?( the mcs rival for the inner sect position ) was he killed by his own patriarch? and now the fiance is free from the arrange marraige?
  • so wang tae fei died ?( the mcs rival for the inner sect position ) was he killed by his own patriarch? and now the fiance is free from the arrange marraige?

He didn't die permanently.  The story gets complicated which is awesome.

• What so you mean wangs leader try to steal mengs power? Do you mean his treasures like wood swords and copper mirror?
    Also will power levels eventually mean nothing to mc like in atg or mga where they can beat people a whole realm higher than them? Or will it be consistent and he will always struggle against people 1-2 levels at the most?
  • What so you mean wangs leader try to steal mengs power? Do you mean his treasures like wood swords and copper mirror?
    Also will power levels eventually mean nothing to mc like in atg or mga where they can beat people a whole realm higher than them? Or will it be consistent and he will always struggle against people 1-2 levels at the most?

What so you mean wangs leader try to steal mengs power? Do you mean his
    treasures like wood swords and copper mirror?
    After he gets the perfect state, he keeps getting them perfect at higher level eventually creating something called perfect road fundamental (something like that in Chinese) which helps a person go even higher/become an immortal.  It's apparently something you can steal.

Also will power levels eventually mean nothing to mc like in atg or mga
    where they can beat people a whole realm higher than them? Or will it be
    consistent and he will always struggle against people 1-2 levels at the
    most?
    At the beginning, he can barely beat people 1/3 of a level above him (Example: 2 lower level barely beats 2 middle level).  Then slowly he beats people one level above him (Example: 4 middle level beats 5 lower level).  Up to now (1100+ chapters), he can just about go equal with a person two level above him (Example: 7 upper level equal 9 lower level)

• edited July 2015
    Has he met up again with fatty and the other reliance brother who got took to the sword sect in the raws yet? Can you tell me what happened to them?

And how can you read so far ahead johnrogers? Are you a white guy that can read Chinese?
  • Has he met up again with fatty and the other reliance brother who got took to the sword sect in the raws yet? Can you tell me what happened to them?

And how can you read so far ahead johnrogers? Are you a white guy that can read Chinese?

Has he met up again with fatty and the other reliance brother who got
    took to the sword sect in the raws yet? Can you tell me what happened
    to them?
    Yes.  They did meet up.  Fatty is does super well in his own sect because of his unique body.  Fan Chen does well at the beginning but at the end lost everything until Meng Hao helps him out.  Xu Qing doesn't do well from the get go until Meng Hao helps her.  Eventually they all leave the mainland and go to different stars and higher level sects.  The story didn't talk about them much since then.  Right now it's mostly focused on Meng Hao.

And how can you read so far ahead johnrogers? Are you a white guy that
    can read Chinese?
    I'm Chinese but I can't read/write that well.  I half read, half listen using translators.

• So what did the reliance patrirch do after he found out meng stole some of his treasures? Did he just let it go and count it as being even cause he revived him? Or he's also someone now hunting meng.
  • So what did the reliance patrirch do after he found out meng stole some of his treasures? Did he just let it go and count it as being even cause he revived him? Or he's also someone now hunting meng.

So what did the reliance patrirch do after he found out meng stole some
    of his treasures? Did he just let it go and count it as being even cause
    he revived him? Or he's also someone now hunting meng.
    Right after he absorbed everybody, he dived back into his room to close up and recover.  Due to the battle, all of the protections around the treasure weakened which allowed Meng Hao to get them.  Patriarch was angry toward the end but he couldn't do anything about it.