Spoiler thread MGA

1495051525355»

Comments

• enix19955 said:
    When will Chu Feng join The Chu Heavenly Clan??
    Thanks
    About 10-20 chapters from currently translate. And bad news - since the moment CF returns to the clan, the quality of the MGA will rapidly begin to fall. And to the present moment the level of the novel is full of trash
  • Well, chu heavenly clans clan head is always monitoring chu feng. He was also the one who helped him inside that white fog on previous chaps. 
  • enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:
    When will Chu Feng join The Chu Heavenly Clan??
    Thanks
    Can someone please answer this ??
    Thanks
    Chapter 2980 like that
  • What appears to be the conclusion of the AMSF arc is quite unsatisfying. The way the Chu Heavenly Clan became the overlord was quite lackluster, and even now the Wuming clan gets mentioned again. Implying that they're likely to attempt a comeback in the future because they're "not simple". If they weren't simple then a rank 3 upmost exalted and the LHC's crap alliance wouldn't be enough to cause them massive losses and make them flee to who knows where. The only explanation would be that they're a puppet influence as well, controlled by a stronger faction from elsewhere.
  • Any info on how strong exactly is his dad? They're always hyping him up so I'm just wondering
  • So who kidnapped bai liluo? Was it her trolling chu feng?
  • edited June 21
    Where realm is CF's father when he appear again?
  • We don't know yet, i think he hasn't appeared yet...
  • edited August 13
    Grimmjaww said:
    Where realm is CF's father when he appear again?
    He recently made an indirect appearance in chapter 4050+, he annihilated a mid-tier powerhouse clan in another star system (much stronger star system than our story’s setting) was in alliance with one of the backers of Chu Clan’s rival clan. I remember Wong Kung’s ghostly master dude talked to Chu Feng and implied that the person who put a protective formation on CF secretly (cough daddy) has the martial power in True God realm or True Dragon world spirit cultivation. (Sorry dunno how to translate properly, not sure if correct)

in the raws, Chu Feng is currently “Exalted” 8 with Saint Cloak Dragon Mark, with battle power enough to fight Utmost Exalted 3 using his world spirit powers, which is around the level of clan leaders in the “10 trash” realms of the starlight star system. Chu Clan’s home land, the big thousand upper realm, is one of the 10 trash realms of weakest cultivation. Of course, until overpowered MC Chu Feng now will change that
  • edited August 13
    So who kidnapped bai liluo? Was it her trolling chu feng?
    Bai Liluo is hilarious and still a very relevant character hundreds of chapters after her introduction. She’s always trolling somebody.

i’m fully caught up to the raws if anyone has questions, but i did “take a break” between several reading sessions since years ago. Might not remember things clearly especially chapters before 3000. A lot of story lines are epic-ally long and drawn out, and somewhat recycled material. But i have to say the recent volume has been very interesting and refreshing
  • Any updates to the harem and whats the end goal of this novel is there some big evil sect in the shadows or something?