1484950515254»

Comments

• Any spoilers on Chu Luxuan?
  • Any spoilers on Chu Luxuan?
    who's that?
  • fugi123 said:
    Any spoilers on Chu Luxuan?
    who's that?
    The guy from the chu heveanly clan that wants to avenge his brother chu luyang, Chu feng killed him when he came to the HROR
  • @Paragon Nine Seals
    He probably dies? I vaguely remember what you're talking about, but he's so irrelevant that I honestly can't even remember what happened to him. You'll probably forget his name in 100 chapters after he's gone.

• @Paragon Nine Seals
    He probably dies? I vaguely remember what you're talking about, but he's so irrelevant that I honestly can't even remember what happened to him. You'll probably forget his name in 100 chapters after he's gone.
    Thats really an accurate representation of literally every non protagonist character in the book XD
  • Any spoiler on the freaking cat??? It showed up again after he got released and it seems he will snatch thw bamboo slip...what is the significance of this damn cat?
  • Unknown, he hasn't shown up in raws after that. Presumably, he's at least above Venerable though we don't know by how much.
  • Any new spoilers
  • Nope no new spoilers , there's barely anything happening. Author is dragging everything out , plot is going nowhere and chapters are very short and full of repetitive bullshit. It literally takes Chu Feng 10!!! chapters to open a goddamn formation...
  • any spoilers on the current arc, Li Yue, the Blue Gown dude or anything else? would be appreciated, translation is so slow right now :(
  • I have a question.   I just Reading not too long ago about 555.   May I just ask if cf ever gets married?
  • I just saw he got a Qilin Egg, can anyone caught up with the raws explain a bit about this please?

Will he get a new pet or is he likely to use it for cultivation purposes?
  • Does anyone has spoiler for the arc thats being translated right now? Infos on Chu Yue, Chu Hua, Li Yu'er, will the Monk/"Old Poisonous Substance"/Friend of Golden Crane reappear anytime soon?

Any info would be appreciated :)
  • Anything important happen yet 

• I was given some spoilers that conflict with each other so if anyone here can clear it up, I would appreciate it.

First I was told that the Chu Heavenly Clan's strongest cultivators, aside from CF's Gpaw and dad, are only in the Heavenly Immortal realm. Now I was recently told that the strongest people are in the Exalted realm, and regular elders are Martial Immortals. So which is it ? If it's the latter, then how did CF clear up the issues with his clan when he was only in the Heavenly Immortal realm ?
  • What's happening with the author? He could save this novel, it has a pretty decent plot line and a great story but then the way he writes and the female partners of MC are not develop well. And the harem also, is not progressing well. CF should have the women that love him, and not be a douchebag. 
  • sorry please i dropped this for a while and just picked it up again..... Does Chu Feng still only have 3 wives in his Harem and if there's are more cou ld you please tell me their names
  • edited May 4
    Okay, so I'll try answering some questions people have:

@ExaltedSoul I haven't read translations in a long time, so I'll assume Heavenly Immortal = True Immortal (LNMTL) and Exalted = Venerable (LNMTL). Chu Clan Clan Head is Venerable 4, several Supreme Elders are at Venerable 1 and one of them is at 2 I think, maybe 3. Punishment Hall Vice-Hall Master (same age as CXY) is also at 1. Regular elders are Martial Immortal. As for how the issue with CF was cleared up...ugh, long story short, CXY staged that entire exile and the Clan Head was on CF side all along. As such, CF was given the test to determine how much talent he has, those steps, just not rigged this time, CF managed to step on 10, Punishment Hall, for once, was actually on his side, so was Venerable 2 (3?) Supreme Elder after the test, and he was basically accepted back. There was something like 3-4 Supreme Elders that were against CF, tried to kill him, obviously didn't work.

@Shalsky Yeah, the harem's pretty much the same. After that poll Bee had when chinese audience voted for the harem to stay the same Bee's writing when it comes to possible new harem members hasn't changed. As always, Bee introduces new females, as always, some fall for CF and, as always, it goes nowhere.

@hicveithus Don't know where the translation is at right now but in short, Chu Yue - fucking useless, Chu Hua - who is that even, Li Yu'er - actually gets mentioned from time to time, but wasn't seen since CF entered Upper Realm.
  • That such a shit thing to do with the harem of MGA. There are opportunities to make the harem better, but Bee is not making progress with it at all like shit. Should have add Li Yue'er, and Lil Fishy at least or even Elf Princess.
  • Okay, so I'll try answering some questions people have:

@ExaltedSoul I haven't read translations in a long time, so I'll assume Heavenly Immortal = True Immortal (LNMTL) and Exalted = Venerable (LNMTL). Chu Clan Clan Head is Venerable 4, several Supreme Elders are at Venerable 1 and one of them is at 2 I think, maybe 3. Punishment Hall Vice-Hall Master (same age as CXY) is also at 1. Regular elders are Martial Immortal. As for how the issue with CF was cleared up...ugh, long story short, CXY staged that entire exile and the Clan Head was on CF side all along. As such, CF was given the test to determine how much talent he has, those steps, just not rigged this time, CF managed to step on 10, Punishment Hall, for once, was actually on his side, so was Venerable 2 (3?) Supreme Elder after the test, and he was basically accepted back. There was something like 3-4 Supreme Elders that were against CF, tried to kill him, obviously didn't work.

@Shalsky Yeah, the harem's pretty much the same. After that poll Bee had when chinese audience voted for the harem to stay the same Bee's writing when it comes to possible new harem members hasn't changed. As always, Bee introduces new females, as always, some fall for CF and, as always, it goes nowhere.

@hicveithus Don't know where the translation is at right now but in short, Chu Yue - fucking useless, Chu Hua - who is that even, Li Yu'er - actually gets mentioned from time to time, but wasn't seen since CF entered Upper Realm.
    Heavenly = Celestial 
  • Thanks for the answer!
    Does someone know the power levels in the Chiliocosm realm? Like what is considered weak, average, strong or peak cultivation?
    I assume True Immortals are very common?
  • edited May 9
    Thanks for the answer!
    Does someone know the power levels in the Chiliocosm realm? Like what is considered weak, average, strong or peak cultivation?
    Amongst juniors (<100 years) top 10 list, weakest is True Immortal 6, strongest is True Immortal 9-10 (can't remember exactly). Not counting Chu Celestial Clan other 4 strongest sects Sect Masters are Venerable 1, Meteor Holly Land or whatever it was called may be Venerable 2. In brief, Venerable 1 is, more or less, absolute peak. Late stages Martial Immortal is peak, early-to-mid are strong to really strong. Celestial Immortal should be average.
  • Thanks for the answer!
    Half of the journey throughout in Chiliocosm realm not much was mention on power levels except for the talented juniors like the top 10 list and common powerhouses that were mentioned often are celestial immortals (martial immortals i think) and Venerable (exalted).
  • Thanks.
    I assume the Chu family´s younger generation in the beginning are cannon fodder?
    Also will it take long for Chu Feng to gain power? I can see his the chapters where he breakthroughs in the wiki and it seems kind of slow.