Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• Woodywidy said:
    Have CF meet little fishy or his mother during the raw yet?
    Nope.
  • What is CF first Imperial Armament? Will he make Armaments himself(apart from that one time where he made one for competition)? What will he do with that Firmament Adamantine?
  • Silith said:
    What is CF first Imperial Armament? Will he make Armaments himself(apart from that one time where he made one for competition)? What will he do with that Firmament Adamantine?
    Nameless Sword (Created by fusing the two Emperor Armaments of Qing Xuantian)
  • Suran said:
    Silith said:
    What is CF first Imperial Armament? Will he make Armaments himself(apart from that one time where he made one for competition)? What will he do with that Firmament Adamantine?
    Thanks.
    That bow that CF got from Long Ling, does it only works with those special arrows? Can CF get(make) more and even more powerful ones? Or does the bow become useless?
  • Hi guys, I am a Spanish speaker who is not very good with English and that is why I support with the Google translator (I apologize for that).

What I wanted to ask was if they believe that Chu feng overcomes the legend of his father in the higher realm? I'm going through chapter 2753 (you ask, if I do not know English, how the hell am I going for that chapter?), Yes, indeed, I'm hurting my eyes and my brain xd.

But, well, do you think Chu feng has a chance to outdo his father in the eyes of the people of the higher realm? Because if we start thinking Chu Feng's father speculating a little, he was already in the Venerable Kingdom with 29 years, and Chu Feng already have 33 to what goes of history, how they think that Chu feng exceeds the legend of his father?

PS: I hope you can understand what I wrote, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
  • edited June 2017
    eldolfo said:
    Hi guys, I am a Spanish speaker who is not very good with English and that is why I support with the Google translator (I apologize for that).

What I wanted to ask was if they believe that Chu feng overcomes the legend of his father in the higher realm? I'm going through chapter 2753 (you ask, if I do not know English, how the hell am I going for that chapter?), Yes, indeed, I'm hurting my eyes and my brain xd.

But, well, do you think Chu feng has a chance to outdo his father in the eyes of the people of the higher realm? Because if we start thinking Chu Feng's father speculating a little, he was already in the Venerable Kingdom with 29 years, and Chu Feng already have 33 to what goes of history, how they think that Chu feng exceeds the legend of his father?

PS: I hope you can understand what I wrote, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
    I am caught with with the Raws (chapter 3035), from this point he is around early 30's years old and hasn't even come close to surpassing Chu XuanYuan's accomplishments when his father was 29. It's partially because Chu Feng's cultivation really started late (@15) and began cultivating in a very lowly realm with basically no family support (no cultivation resources).

The one thing Chu Feng did do, was surpass Chu XuanYuan's 9th step in the clan test by reaching the legendary 10th step, which means his talent and future accomplishments should surpass his father if given time.
    His grandfather was the only one to reach step 8, his father step 9, and Chu Feng is the only step 10 in Clan history.

He recently got some power creeps (instant rank ups) and about to challenge Chu Celestial Clan again so we'll see what happens.

but during Chu XuanYuan's recent appearances in the end of Hundred Refining Ordinary Realm, his power should be above Venerable, most likely Sovereign or higher. Chu Feng has a lot of grounds to catch-up. Chu XuanYuan is speculated to be around Venerable realm when he was 29, when he deafeated the golden palace master dude.

He is still currently barely above the top juniors in the Chu Celestial Clan at Celestial Immortal 4.
    There is a big gap between the juniors (True Immortal 5-9) and the elders (Peak Martial Immortal & Venerable 1-2)

He definitely has a chance to out-do his father's 29 yr old accomplishments, it's leaning towards that plot line. But Chu Feng is doing it at a slightly older age. And the bar is set pretty high.
  • Silith said:
    Suran said:
    Silith said:
    Thanks.
    That bow that CF got from Long Ling, does it only works with those special arrows? Can CF get(make) more and even more powerful ones? Or does the bow become useless?
    He got one last arrow from Long Ling that could kill Martial Emperor (7?) by defeating the Qilin thing in the 3rd floor, after  releasing Long Ling and made a request to challenge the Qilin again.

he does not make any arrows so the bow becomes pretty useless. But quite frankly Chu Feng doesn't need it. He will find other ways to get stronger (not sure if you want me to spoil it).

It was pretty cool when he got the bow though, able to kill Martial Emperors left and right way above his own rank. 
    Unfortunately there's a lot of heaven defying methods and they don't tend to last very long.
  • edited June 2017

Suran said:
    Silith said:
    He doesn't keep it for long as it gets upgraded. The story jumps to the next arc pretty quickly after he obtains the Nameless Sword. It upgrades to an incomplete ancestral armnament, the Magma Emperor Sword.

He never really does anything with those weapon refinement materials. Most of his weapons get found in ancestral tombs and inheritances. They get swapped and upgraded to new toys pretty quickly. The only exception is the Demon Armnament Evil god sword which stays with him even now (it's pretty heaven defying with huge backlash).

Chu Feng does go through an arc where he creates his own weapon (it's being explored more near end of 2000s and will revisit in 3000s as it's a cultivation method for Chu Feng). During that time it's said he uses a lot of the refinement materials in his possession to upgrade the Divine Dragon Bloody Ruler but it was never explicit which items he used, assumed he must've used the firmament adamantine at that time i don't think it was ever a main plot device entering the next realms.
  • Woodywidy said:
    Have CF meet little fishy or his mother during the raw yet?
    Little fishy was mentioned, there was a couple chapters about her. The author also mentioned in his notes that he explicitly mentioned little fishy again to show how big and vast the Starry Sky and upper realms are and Chu Feng is long ways away to meeting little fishy, but he definitely will. She still thinks about Chu Feng and she is a supreme genius in her clan. Her parents will allow her to leave and find Chu Feng when she becomes a Sovereign rank I think.

Chu Feng's mother was mentioned a few times. His father said he will tell Chu Feng everything about mom once Chu Feng wins the approval of Chu Celestial Clan, have them admit their wrongs, and willingly release Chu XuanYuan from captivity (very tall order). 

It was hinted she was held captive by her clan for various reasons and even Chu XuanYuan himself is too weak to free her right now. Kinda reminds me of Zi Ling's situation with her family back in the Eastern Sea Region, it's unclear what's happening there.
  • So someone told me that the imperial clans, after being unable to deal with Chu Feng in the current battle, capture everyone from the Cyanwood Mountain and use them as ransom to get Chu Feng to show himself. Some mysterious person intervenes, who is super powerful, and makes everyone stop fighting. The clans finally give up, and CF also decides to let them off, bringing about the end of his conflict with the 4 clans.

Is that true ?
  • edited June 2017
    So someone told me that the imperial clans, after being unable to deal with Chu Feng in the current battle, capture everyone from the Cyanwood Mountain and use them as ransom to get Chu Feng to show himself. Some mysterious person intervenes, who is super powerful, and makes everyone stop fighting. The clans finally give up, and CF also decides to let them off, bringing about the end of his conflict with the 4 clans.

Is that true ?
    Basically Nangong LongJian (?) a.k.a Mr South palace Dragon Sword (Bai Ruochen's pops) shows up and becomes Chu Feng's backer. And since he's pretty much the strongest, the four imperial clans are forced to make peace with Chu Feng. He also is invited to become an Elder of Cyanwood Mountain. At that point the four clans just have to suck it up and deal with their losses. I believe at that point Nangong LongJian is Martial Emperor 5/6ish.

Basically, the only ones with enmity with Chu Feng are Ximen (west imperial) cuz he kicked Ximen Feixue's ass and took his stuff, and Nangong (south imperial) because he unleashed his 2nd Asura spirit which wreck havoc, while embarrassing their faces over and over (e.g. Two sons were hung at city gate naked after offending Chu Feng, and took the water avatar secret skill)

The other two imperial clans don't have that much enmity with Chu Feng other than some small quarrels so, they're glad they can make peace. Especially after Chu Feng gets even more powerful backers later on (cough Xian MaoMao & lackies, and OP golems).

Later on, all four imperial clans see how strong Chu Feng becomes and they count their blessings for making peace with him, or else would've faced annihilation or huge losses. 

Ultimately, the imperial clans are still chumps compared to the three palaces, yet even they have trouble vs Chu Feng. 
  • Guys is martial ancestor same as war god asura?
  • So, when does Eggy become a Martial Emperor ?

Considering CF just killed 7 rank 1 ME's and 3 rank 2 ME's, seems like that would have been the perfect time to absorb some source energy for Eggy, but for some reason he didn't ?

The wiki only states
    3rd rank half-ME = 1786
    7th rank ME = 2142

Don't tell me she stays at 3rd rank half-ME for the rest of the arc before suddenly skipping straight to 7th rank ME in one go at the end ?

• monkeybro said:

The one thing Chu Feng did do, was surpass Chu XuanYuan's 9th step in the clan test by reaching the legendary 10th step, which means his talent and future accomplishments should surpass his father if given time.
    His grandfather was the only one to reach step 8, his father step 9, and Chu Feng is the only step 10 in Clan history.

Wrong, the first to reach 8 steps is the clan ancestor, the CF father and grantfather reach 9 steps.
  • edited June 2017
    Guigs said:
    monkeybro said:

Wrong, the first to reach 8 steps is the clan ancestor, the CF father and grantfather reach 9 steps.
    http://h5.17k.com/chapter/493239/28610362.html
    https://lnmtl.com/chapter/martial-god-asura-book-7-chapter-2956

The clan ancestor that reached level 8 is Chu Hanxian, that is Chu Feng's grandfather, the one that brought the chu celestial clan into the upper realms.

Only Chu XuanYuan reached level 9. And Chu Feng reached level 10
  • edited June 2017
    So, when does Eggy become a Martial Emperor ?

Considering CF just killed 7 rank 1 ME's and 3 rank 2 ME's, seems like that would have been the perfect time to absorb some source energy for Eggy, but for some reason he didn't ?

The wiki only states
    3rd rank half-ME = 1786
    7th rank ME = 2142

Don't tell me she stays at 3rd rank half-ME for the rest of the arc before suddenly skipping straight to 7th rank ME in one go at the end ?

Eggy really starts to shine after they reach True Immortal+ rank because everyone loses their heaven defying power but she retains her heaven defying 5 ranks.

some geniuses can boost their cultivation by 1 level, like Chu Feng, but it's extremely rare.

Chu Feng also has a secret skill which gives him heaven defying +1 so basically he can fight guys 2 rank above himself.
    eggy can do 5+ ranks
  • monkeybro said:
    Guigs said:
    monkeybro said:

http://h5.17k.com/chapter/493239/28610362.html
    https://lnmtl.com/chapter/martial-god-asura-book-7-chapter-2956

The clan ancestor that reached level 8 is Chu Hanxian, that is Chu Feng's grandfather, the one that brought the chu celestial clan into the upper realms.

Only Chu XuanYuan reached level 9. And Chu Feng reached level 10

Dude, it seems you really need to improve your reading skills. You linked a chapter that you yourself don't seem to have understood its context. How you managed to get that Chu Hanxian = Old Ancestor Chu Yetian Hong is beyond me.

This Eighth Level stair, after all historically, only then three people have stepped.  

That is the Chu Feng grandfather, Chu Hanxian.  

Chu Feng father, Chu Xuanyuan

As well as Chu Celestial Clan Old Ancestor, Chu Yetian Hong.

That is a quote from the very same chapter you linked. Moreover, if you read the previous chapter to that, it is explicitly stated that both Chu Feng's father and grandfather stepped on 9th layer.

Chapter 2955 - The tiger father has no dog son

Chu Xuan Zhengfa he has not lain, Chu Xuanyuan and Chu Hanxian these two peopleonce had mounted indeed Nine Layered Heavenly Thunder Platform Ninth Level.

"A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited July 2017
    Yep you're totally right. 
    I completely missed it, serves me right for making a post on the internet during my 15 min lunch break at work.
    Good job.

Swsws said:
    Guys is martial ancestor same as war god asura?

Didn't get to start on that yet so no idea.
    But I can say from MGA story perspective, Chu Feng's story never stayed in Martial Ancestor for long because there's a two year time skip where he directly jumps from 9th Half Martial Ancestor to 7th Martial Ancestor, then the Hundred Refining Ordinary Realm arc wraps up pretty quickly. And with new story arcs, comes new cultivation realms. 

Most of the story arc takes place during Half Martial Ancestor and him roaming around securing inheritances/cultivation opportunities, meeting new friends and sects/factions.

I have to say, True Immortal+ Battles feel a lot more interesting to me, all the heaven defying battle power stuff got out of hand. When every person is a genius and everybody has HDBP +1 +2 +3 +4 then Chu Feng has +5 then you have to add and subtract to determine his real HDBP

It finally feels like Chu Feng is strong again when HDBP is removed, and he is THE ONLY junior with 神罚玄功.

Before that, they tried to make him seem special by mentioning him being an Asura world spiritist over and over but it got old pretty quickly. 
  • Hello everyone! I am new to this novel (about one week) and I have a question because I'm kinda confused.. I see people talking about stuff that happens in chapter 2000+ but currently on WuxiaWorld there are only about 1800 chapters.. Where does everyone read that they are so far? I am really curious and I'd like to know. Thanks
  • KeNNzor said:
    Hello everyone! I am new to this novel (about one week) and I have a question because I'm kinda confused.. I see people talking about stuff that happens in chapter 2000+ but currently on WuxiaWorld there are only about 1800 chapters.. Where does everyone read that they are so far? I am really curious and I'd like to know. Thanks
    you can read the machine translation : lnmtl.com
  • edited July 2017
    Hey guys, did Chu Feng get an extra +1 HDBP after becoming a Celestial immortal along with his thunder mark which gives hima  total of +2 HDBP? Did anything happen to his mark after becoming a CI? Or is the wikia information wrong?
  • Mcloving said:
    Hey guys, did Chu Feng get an extra +1 HDBP after becoming a Celestial immortal along with his thunder mark which gives hima  total of +2 HDBP? Did anything happen to his mark after becoming a CI? Or is the wikia information wrong?
    after he became CI he hasn't used it yet so wee don't know
    but i yesterday chapters he got a bangle that gives him +1 HDBP when using an Immortal armament(only limited to CI)
  • Swsws said:
    WGA is in the ancient era anyways 
    but still martial sovereigns and martial gods in WGA were as common as clouds let alone Martial ancestors who are right at the bottom most outer court disciples of a sect are in martial ancestor, geniuses reach Martial sovereign before 18 even 
  • Swsws said:
    but still martial sovereigns and martial gods in WGA were as common as clouds let alone Martial ancestors who are right at the bottom most outer court disciples of a sect are in martial ancestor, geniuses reach Martial sovereign before 18 even 
    it is not even the same universe WGA is set in the Asura spirit world it is about world spirits so the cultivatio methods and realms are not the same
  • new-id said:
    Swsws said:
    it is not even the same universe WGA is set in the Asura spirit world it is about world spirits so the cultivatio methods and realms are not the same
    I know WGA is in the asura spirit world but it happenned in the ancient era of ASW, cuz now even in ASW we have martial emperor realm , xue Ji and eggy were in this realm before they were sealed
    in WGA only martial gods can manipulate space and now in MGA even venerable CYY could hold traversing a simple space crack barely
    which means the cultivation system in both Chu Feng universe and the spirit worlds are comparable in the current era, why not they were comparable as well in the ancient era , many times was said in MGA ancient era was much stronger than current era , might as well martial gods were as common as the flies back then 
  • Can anyone please give me cultivation relam of both 
  • Swsws said:
    Can anyone please give me cultivation relam of both 
    check the wiki it has the chapter for every breakthrough for both Chu Feng and Eggy
  • hello how about another asura in chu feng body? last time i read he released it and that asura rampaging and chu feng fleed, so will that asura forever gone or at some time chu feng will get it back again and become his power? and at what chapter chu feng meet his dad and mom (family) Sorry for my bad english
  • Do all these clans with "celestial" in their name have the Lightning bloodline? Is there anything above the Lightning bloodline?
  • Suran said:
    Do all these clans with "celestial" in their name have the Lightning bloodline? Is there anything above the Lightning bloodline?
    yes for the first part they all have the same powers ad methods so far and about the second question the answer is no so far but maybe the clans that rule the star regions and above have better bloodlines only time will tell