Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• Suran said:
    so why is he so confident? he even organizes this whole thing lol 
    Is his backing that strong?
    Emperor Gong's successor is Chu Feng's sworn brother Zhang Tianyi, and his backer is his dad who is a rank 5 martial emperor. He's confident bc he's a rank 8 half martial emperor.
    i dont see this coming

nice development

So, only jiang wu shang still don't have any news
  • Suran said:
    Emperor Gong's successor is Chu Feng's sworn brother Zhang Tianyi, and his backer is his dad who is a rank 5 martial emperor. He's confident bc he's a rank 8 half martial emperor.
    Does that mean Zhang Tianyi and his dad back the MC in the tournament when the 4 clans are looking for him?

• 1. I have a couple questions when you reach the next stage after martial ancestor do you become immortal and have infinite lifespan?

2. So chu feng will get a divine body and still have is evolved bloodline?

3. I looked st the wiki it says su rou and su mei were captured by someone named immortal yue can someone tell me what's going in with that?

4. Do you think eggy will fall in love with chu feng and want to be one of his wives in the raws?

5. what is one hundred poisons unapproachable body that wiki says chu feng has?

6. Will chu feng make a martial skill based on the asura spirit world like the thing eggy uses because seems like chu feng will have a big connection with asura spirit world?

• 1-No;
    2-Yes. but not happen until now;
    3-They are still missing;
    4-Not yet;
    5-He is imune to poisons.
    6-No
  • Rekishii said:
    Fellow daoists! i have read somewhere that xue ji was enslaved and raped, i just need to know if thats true (i know about being captured but the rape thing is what need some confirmation)
    many thanks wink 
    Let me guess you read that on LNMTL chat ?? those guys are crazy trolls i remember when they told me that Cang Yue on ATG was burned to death by phoenix flames before YC could get to her...
  • Does Xue Ji start working for the dark hall?
  • edited June 2017
    Guigs said:
    1-No;
    4-Not yet;
    6-No

Guigs said:
    1-No;
    4-Not yet;
    6-No
    1. Chu feng should be currently 6th rank True Immortal  I thought you become immortal at that realm and have infinite life span unless you get killed if not can you explain if it's possible to attain?

2. What happened to Su Rou and Su Mei were taken from someone  because I don't want ntr bs?
  • edited June 2017
    RIIIcardo said:
    Rekishii said:
    Fellow daoists! i have read somewhere that xue ji was enslaved and raped, i just need to know if thats true (i know about being captured but the rape thing is what need some confirmation)
    many thanks wink 
    Let me guess you read that on LNMTL chat ?? those guys are crazy trolls i remember when they told me that Cang Yue on ATG was burned to death by phoenix flames before YC could get to her...
    hahaha! you guessed right, i know that i shouldnt trust those trolls but xue ji really got herself caught by old cat and i cant just get it out of my head so i had to ask lol..
  • Guigs said:
    1-No;
    4-Not yet;
    6-No

Guigs said:
    1-No;
    4-Not yet;
    6-No
    1. Chu feng should be currently 6th rank True Immortal  I thought you become immortal at that realm and have infinite life span unless you get killed if not can you explain if it's possible to attain?

2. What happened to Su Rou and Su Mei were taken from someone  because I don't want ntr bs?
    1-a Truem immortal isn't truly a immortal, they are hard to kill but i possible, and the lifespaw stay yet in the 10K;
    2-A lover from Blue Emperor foll them and stole their corpses. In truth Bee only want to separe them from CF and give them a power up(again)
  • Guigs said:
    Guigs said:
    1-No;
    4-Not yet;
    6-No

Guigs said:
    1-No;
    4-Not yet;
    6-No

1-a Truem immortal isn't truly a immortal, they are hard to kill but i possible, and the lifespaw stay yet in the 10K;
    2-A lover from Blue Emperor foll them and stole their corpses. In truth Bee only want to separe them from CF and give them a power up(again)
    For 2, you make it sound like they are dead or something saying corpses. It just that immortal yue lady took over they body in order to help her recreate her bodies (a.k.a excuse for the su sister for a power up). So if anyone is worry about ntr then don't be cause immortal yue is a female, not saying lesbian can't happen or anything but chances are near zero.
  • Clyne said:
    Suran said:
    i dont see this coming

nice development

Jiang Wushang is a slave right now but will be a successor to a dying rank 6-7 ME.
  • Clyne said:
    Suran said:
    i dont see this coming

nice development

Jiang Wushang is a slave right now but will be a successor to a dying rank 6-7 ME.
  • Guigs said:
    Guigs said:
    1-No;
    4-Not yet;
    6-No

Guigs said:
    1-No;
    4-Not yet;
    6-No

For 2, you make it sound like they are dead or something saying corpses. It just that immortal yue lady took over they body in order to help her recreate her bodies (a.k.a excuse for the su sister for a power up). So if anyone is worry about ntr then don't be cause immortal yue is a female, not saying lesbian can't happen or anything but chances are near zero.
    1. Is immortal yue friend or foe and I hope there is lesbian shit cause we know none in chu fengs harems is gay there all straight is this bitch lesbian if she is I don't want her trying shit like that?

2. do you think it would be possible for me peoplein this novel to attain infinite life span I mean at chu fengs dads level he has life span of 50 thousand years?
  • Probably when they reach godhood they will have almost unlimited lifespan. Perhaps a few billion years or million years?
  • Jiang Wushang is a slave???
  • Will everything be alright with vegetable trio during tournament? I mean they wont get injured, right?
  • Suran said:
    Jiang Wushang is a slave???
    He got accused of something he didnt do and is currently a slave/ prisoner in a mine owned by a dying ME.
  • Silith said:
    Will everything be alright with vegetable trio during tournament? I mean they wont get injured, right?
    yeah, what happen to chilly paper, big radish, and small radish in the end?
  • They withdrew before the competition starts.
  • I don't know if someone asked this already, but I have a question about those rainbow swords. Will CF get all of them? Can they be made into one sword?
  • Silith said:
    I don't know if someone asked this already, but I have a question about those rainbow swords. Will CF get all of them? Can they be made into one sword?
    He only has the cyan and purple ones.
  • will the ancient era elves join the competition?
  • will the ancient era elves join the competition?
  • no they won't
  • I'm happy he broke through to Celestial immortal :D
  • Suran said:
    I'm happy he broke through to Celestial immortal :D
    I wonder if the author will still make participate in that tournament 
    of course depends on where his cultivation will end up at 
    i mean chu qing is the strongest junior in the chu clan and he's only CI1 
  • edited June 2017
    Suran said:
    I'm happy he broke through to Celestial immortal D
    I thought Chu Qing was only a rank 9 TI? Chu Zhuyian is a rank 1 CI

I think Chu Feng will get to at least rank 3 CI
  • Suran said:
    Suran said:
    I'm happy he broke through to Celestial immortal D
    I thought Chu Qing was only a rank 9 TI? Chu Zhuyian is a rank 1 CI

I think Chu Feng will get to at least rank 3 CI
    they are both TI 9 and Zhuyian is almost CI maybe the prediction of one of the readers at LNMTL about this coming tournament having stronger talents from other realms will come true
  • edited June 2017
    1. Can someone plz tell me who this long Lin is and will he be able to save yaoer from him cause now he said he has to become a martial emperor will he be able to kick his ass?

2. Will chu feng and zhang Tianyi get revenge on that girl called leng yue who is part of he heavenly law palace?
  • Have CF meet little fishy or his mother during the raw yet?