What happened to the Celestial World ???

Can anyone provide hardcore spoilers onto the events which led to the Destruction of the Celestial World? Who destroyed it and why ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Basically there is a war in Ancient Immortal Domain (I prefer to use the word immortal rather than celestial), a much deeper realm than four immortal world and the impact spread to the immortal world. I would have to spoil more to tell the reason but basically that's what happen
  • Royal ancestor said:
    Basically there is a war in Ancient Immortal Domain (I prefer to use the word immortal rather than celestial), a much deeper realm than four immortal world and the impact spread to the immortal world. I would have to spoil more to tell the reason but basically that's what happen
    PLEASE SPOIL PLOX ! I wanna see if there is any relation to ISSTH because I finished reading it XD
  • This is what I get from using bing translator though so some part maybe miss a bit
    The celestial/immortal of ancient time cave world die because of what they refer as heavenly madness(which is somewhat true as ancient immortal emperor Fan Bai accidentaly see that their world is just a cave world). Actually there was a war on ancient immortal domain  (a different realm, a much deeper part of celestial realm as it consist of immortals from xian city (only from seven sect, the one colorful immortal from) ) and the impact spread to celestial realm (remember that handprint ? that was one of Lian Daofei technique and Wang Lin will learn the complete form from Lian Daofei himself  :D ), the war was a chaos Ye Mo (a Gu from xian city) and some Gu from Xian city take part on it, Colorful immortal (a sovereign of a sect in xian city, at peak medium Kong Jie level) and his sect take part, Lian Daofei (the brother of immortal emperor in xian city, not to be confused with people at immortal emperor level as his brother really an emperor of immortal at xian city), Li Guang and some of his family take part by the request of colorful immortal (his bow was a really powerful weapon). The war ended with colorful immortal summon the heaven of cave world and swallow some part (the greed) of Lian Daofei making him a madman, Li Guang die, some part of colorful immortal sect heavily injured and must use the corpse of Gu as nourishment to heal their injuries, Ye Mo die but before he die he spread 3000 drops of blood on cave world making him the ancestor of Gu on cave world (the term royal ancient in cave world was actually a Gu that has the closer blood purity level to him), Colorful immortal got separated into several parts which is three main souls (represented his cultivation, his perception/understanding of heavenly law, and his memory) and 7 other souls. Wang Lin was always suspected to be one of the three main souls with his astounding performance but proved to be wrong which make him even more amazing
  • OMGOSH THANKS A LOT MAN, ROYAL ANCESTOR , YOU ROCK ! XD
  • I haven't read beseech the devil, did he also show up at the end?

I wanna know why boundless patriarch is gathering the er gen mc's.

I assumed you mean to ask this on another er gen's novel thread :D so I'll just answer it anyway

with 'he' who is you're referring to ?
    what do you mean by boundless patriach gathering er gen's mc ?

I assumed you mean to ask this on another er gen's novel thread :D so I'll just answer it anyway

The old man at the end of the novel, he showed up on xian ni at the end and at issth he showed up with wang lin and chu yang.

The old man at the end of the novel, he showed up on xian ni at the end and at issth he showed up with wang lin and chu yang.
    I don't think it  was the same man. The one who met Wang Lin was the first 4th step cultivator of that world (although he stated that before him someone actually reach it also and even reach beyond that), the one at the end of beseech the devil is Su Ming master, Tian Xie Zi, and the one at the end of issth origin is still not clear also he didn't show up with Wang Lin.

I don't think it  was the same man. The one who met Wang Lin was the first 4th step cultivator of that world (although he stated that before him someone actually reach it also and even reach beyond that), the one at the end of beseech the devil is Su Ming master, Tian Xie Zi, and the one at the end of issth origin is still not clear also he didn't show up with Wang Lin.
    I see, then who is the youth along with the old man who according to lnmtl is surrounded by evil qi or something.

The guy from xian ni said that apart from him and wang lin no one is able to reach the 4th step and that the ones that were at 5th and 6th step were from different places 
  • I know it is off topic but
    Can any one tell me how it ends in beseech the devil and who is his master and what happens to him in the end please .
  • edited October 2016
    gintoki99 said:
    I know it is off topic but
    Can any one tell me how it ends in beseech the devil and who is his master and what happens to him in the end please .
    There is a powerful cultivator, iirc his name is Xuan Zang (who somehow has a physical description like Wang Lin's Slaughter true body, all black appearance, riding a giant compass, with strings of 7 beads at his wrist) that destroyed Su Ming's home world (the butterfly one). Su Ming in an attempt to survive try to possess him but find himself in a different world which later told to be Xuan Zang homeworld and Su Ming is Xuan Zang himself. Later it turned out that Xuan Zang was long dead but since he was so powerful (at least Dao Wuya level) his body just keep roaming the vast looking for a chance of ressurection (or he was not completely dead). The one that destroyed Su Ming's world is the body and by Su Ming try to possess him, it was the chance of ressurection he was waiting for, the world Su Ming currently in is Xuan Zang inner world (or his memories before die) and this was a battle of possession, if Su Ming possess him incorrectly Su Ming will awaken as Xuan Zang himself. Much later, Su Ming got a new master in that world called Gu Hong who is one of peak Dao Shen (level 9 Dao divinity, similar to 9 source Dao realm paragon in issth and Da Tian Zun in Xian Ni), Gu Hong was even beyond that and one of the one who is on the verge of breakingthrough to Dao Wuya (detached/transcendence in issth, Ta Tian in xian ni) he just need to pass 33 heavens (like how in xian ni they have to tread heaven treading bridge). However, the three people who is at that level always stuck in 29 heaven, later Su Ming told Gu Hong the truth about this world and it give him new determination. So, the three people gather and while two of them still stuck in 29 heaven level, Gu Hong cut/sever something and pass to 30 heaven. However he saw something there which make him sacrifice himself and give all of his cultivation to Su Ming. Su Ming cultivation soar and this make him can pass 30 heaven and saw himself (that's why his master sacrificed himself because he saw this and knew Su Ming was right that this world isn't exactly real), Su Ming later breakthrough 33 heaven and the possession process end. Xuan Zang awaken, only this time it was Su Ming not Xuan Zang. With Dao Wuya level cultivation, Su Ming roam the vast looking for traces of his friends (his homeworld is destroyed and even their souls are scattered) so he can ressurect them completely in body,soul and memories. After million years (I forget the exact number) he found almost all of them except Tu Mao He, so he ask Mie Sheng (an ancient old man riding a boat) to look for his traces for him in another world. Su Ming combine the giant compass and the beads into one bead.
    if you read xian ni, near the end, the one at Ancient God realm that try to possess Wang Lin turned into a crane which is the ability of Tu Mao He (he also mumbling something about want to return home) also the beads that Su Ming created at the end could be heaven revolting bead or at least its origin
    Su Ming completed the inner world he created with all of his friends resurrected there and his body just floating in the vast with no confirmation whether he is dead or just go into deep slumber. His master, Tian Xie Zi, who should be perished in the butterfly world show up and sad, he said that it was a master duty to accompany his student.

I see, then who is the youth along with the old man who according to lnmtl is surrounded by evil qi or something.
    not sure who is it though, could be just another disciple of the old man that happen to match Wang Lin's slaughter true body physical description
  • gintoki99 said:
    There is a powerful cultivator, iirc his name is Xuan Zang (who somehow has a physical description like Wang Lin's Slaughter true body, all black appearance, riding a giant compass, with strings of 7 beads at his wrist) that destroyed Su Ming's home world (the butterfly one). Su Ming in an attempt to survive try to possess him but find himself in a different world which later told to be Xuan Zang homeworld and Su Ming is Xuan Zang himself. Later it turned out that Xuan Zang was long dead but since he was so powerful (at least Dao Wuya level) his body just keep roaming the vast looking for a chance of ressurection (or he was not completely dead). The one that destroyed Su Ming's world is the body and by Su Ming try to possess him, it was the chance of ressurection he was waiting for, the world Su Ming currently in is Xuan Zang inner world (or his memories before die) and this was a battle of possession, if Su Ming possess him incorrectly Su Ming will awaken as Xuan Zang himself. Much later, Su Ming got a new master in that world called Gu Hong who is one of peak Dao Shen (level 9 Dao divinity, similar to 9 source Dao realm paragon in issth and Da Tian Zun in Xian Ni), Gu Hong was even beyond that and one of the one who is on the verge of breakingthrough to Dao Wuya (detached/transcendence in issth, Ta Tian in xian ni) he just need to pass 33 heavens (like how in xian ni they have to tread heaven treading bridge). However, the three people who is at that level always stuck in 29 heaven, later Su Ming told Gu Hong the truth about this world and it give him new determination. So, the three people gather and while two of them still stuck in 29 heaven level, Gu Hong cut/sever something and pass to 30 heaven. However he saw something there which make him sacrifice himself and give all of his cultivation to Su Ming. Su Ming cultivation soar and this make him can pass 30 heaven and saw himself (that's why his master sacrificed himself because he saw this and knew Su Ming was right that this world isn't exactly real), Su Ming later breakthrough 33 heaven and the possession process end. Xuan Zang awaken, only this time it was Su Ming not Xuan Zang. With Dao Wuya level cultivation, Su Ming roam the vast looking for traces of his friends (his homeworld is destroyed and even their souls are scattered) so he can ressurect them completely in body,soul and memories. After million years (I forget the exact number) he found almost all of them except Tu Mao He, so he ask Mie Sheng (an ancient old man riding a boat) to look for his traces for him in another world. Su Ming combine the giant compass and the beads into one bead.
    if you read xian ni, near the end, the one at Ancient God realm that try to possess Wang Lin turned into a crane which is the ability of Tu Mao He (he also mumbling something about want to return home) also the beads that Su Ming created at the end could be heaven revolting bead or at least its origin
    Su Ming completed the inner world he created with all of his friends resurrected there and his body just floating in the vast with no confirmation whether he is dead or just go into deep slumber. His master, Tian Xie Zi, who should be perished in the butterfly world show up and sad, he said that it was a master duty to accompany his student.

not sure who is it though, could be just another disciple of the old man that happen to match Wang Lin's slaughter true body physical description
    Thanks for the answer
  • gintoki99 said:

In the last chapter of both issth and beseech the devil the guy in the boat is called " destroy life"  from google traduction could it be the same guy?
  • Postscript, Sin against the articles. 

"Ms, Cultivation of the road will never end, there must be a fifth step, a sixth step even seventh step ......" 

"Well, I accompany you, we even go finish monasticism, also can go a lifetime reincarnation. " 

Sin Gang mainland, Wang Lin looked soft Limu Wan, took her hand, and walked toward the distant sky, farther and farther ...... until the endless sky, he saw a boat floating in ancient Star boats inside. 

It sat cross-legged on an old boats, old man smiling at the moment, Wang Lin, Wang Lin also looked at him, the old man, that is the people playing chess with Wang Lin. 

"This community, I met you, has no regrets, you have gone beyond me, the old lady, after all is not lost track ...... ...... Wang Lin, your road is still long, go ......" 

I looked at the boats on Wang Lin the old man smiled, did not speak, but took Limu Wan hands farther and farther ...... 

for a long time, the old man on the boats recovered eyes, look to the Sin Gang continent. 

"Get your endless years, until finally you wake up, bald Crane, the wife off life, Su Ming owed a commitment with you ...... home!"

"My hometown ...... ...... Chen Tao" soon at a loss whisper, echoed from nothing when Sin Gang continent, a black crane ...... suddenly Since flying within nothingness, its eyes reveal the excitement, within its binocular pupil in reincarnation after countless lost, finally there is a ...... memories in it, no matter how many years past, no matter what it becomes, will never forget the scene. 

It was a smiling man, a man held out his hand to it. 

He called Su Ming. 

"Return home……"

I also found this in the last part of beseech the devil .

• gintoki99 said:
    Postscript, Sin against the articles. 

"Ms, Cultivation of the road will never end, there must be a fifth step, a sixth step even seventh step ......" 

"Well, I accompany you, we even go finish monasticism, also can go a lifetime reincarnation. " 

Sin Gang mainland, Wang Lin looked soft Limu Wan, took her hand, and walked toward the distant sky, farther and farther ...... until the endless sky, he saw a boat floating in ancient Star boats inside. 

It sat cross-legged on an old boats, old man smiling at the moment, Wang Lin, Wang Lin also looked at him, the old man, that is the people playing chess with Wang Lin. 

"This community, I met you, has no regrets, you have gone beyond me, the old lady, after all is not lost track ...... ...... Wang Lin, your road is still long, go ......" 

I looked at the boats on Wang Lin the old man smiled, did not speak, but took Limu Wan hands farther and farther ...... 

for a long time, the old man on the boats recovered eyes, look to the Sin Gang continent. 

"Get your endless years, until finally you wake up, bald Crane, the wife off life, Su Ming owed a commitment with you ...... home!"

"My hometown ...... ...... Chen Tao" soon at a loss whisper, echoed from nothing when Sin Gang continent, a black crane ...... suddenly Since flying within nothingness, its eyes reveal the excitement, within its binocular pupil in reincarnation after countless lost, finally there is a ...... memories in it, no matter how many years past, no matter what it becomes, will never forget the scene. 

He called Su Ming. 

"Return home……"

wait where do you read it ? the web where I read beseech the devil didn't have it :o
  • edited November 2016
    gintoki99 said:
    Postscript, Sin against the articles. 

He called Su Ming. 

"Return home……"

wait where do you read it ? the web where I read beseech the devil didn't have it o
    I read it from a chinese site 
    The chapter link is http://m.1xiaoshuo.com/qiumo/555254
    even in issth there was a chapter like that but it talked about xu liguo 
  • I read it using google chrome 
  • After reading it, I believe the old man at the boat was the same guy called Mie Sheng (from bing translator). He was the same guy whom Su Ming asked to search for Tu Mao he and also the person who at the end of xian ni play chess with Wang Lin. Also the black clothed youth name character in chinese is 戮 which coud be translated as kill or slaughter, so it could be Wang Lin's slaughter true body (although I think it's not the original slaughter true body as the original slaughter true body already reintegrate with Wang Lin)
  • After reading it, I believe the old man at the boat was the same guy called Mie Sheng (from bing translator). He was the same guy whom Su Ming asked to search for Tu Mao he and also the person who at the end of xian ni play chess with Wang Lin. Also the black clothed youth name character in chinese is 戮 which coud be translated as kill or slaughter, so it could be Wang Lin's slaughter true body (although I think it's not the original slaughter true body as the original slaughter true body already reintegrate with Wang Lin)
    Yeah i think that you are right
  • edited November 2016
    Whoa yeah thats great links up there ! I read the raws of that last chapter posted up there. So eventually Mie Sheng found Tu Mao He, being a crane in his current lifetime after countless times of reincarnation. That chapter also kind of happen after Wang Lin transcended to the 4th step after the whole saga of Renegade Immortal, since the chapter implied that Mie Sheng and Wang Lin have already met. So, Su Ming in the last chapter said that "maybe someone else needs the white bead" and this person actually turned out to be Wang Lin as Wang Lin needed the bead's power to revive his beloved Li Mu Wan. 

Awesome interactions between the novels.
  • Anyways, who is Mie Sheng? Was he also coveting for Xuan Zang's body ?
  • Whoa yeah thats great links up there ! I read the raws of that last chapter posted up there. So eventually Mie Sheng found Tu Mao He, being a crane in his current lifetime after countless times of reincarnation. That chapter also kind of happen after Wang Lin transcended to the 4th step after the whole saga of Renegade Immortal, since the chapter implied that Mie Sheng and Wang Lin have already met. So, Su Ming in the last chapter said that "maybe someone else needs the white bead" and this person actually turned out to be Wang Lin as Wang Lin needed the bead's power to revive his beloved Li Mu Wan. 

Awesome interactions between the novels.
    Anyways, who is Mie Sheng? Was he also coveting for Xuan Zang's body ?
    It is said that the one who borrow the bead from Mie Sheng is Wang Lin's slaughter true body in the past (remember that Wang Lin send him back in time), Wang Lin himself never met him until the chess playing thing. Tu Mao He has the ability to change into crane since Su Ming's time though. Based on what happen in the chapter heaven revolting bead was originally the giant compass and 7 beads own by Xuan Zang but Su Ming in the end combine them into one that can detect Tu Mao He presence in any world (before this point the bead function still not clear though but it should be some magical artifact related to resurrection as Xuan Zang body roaming around carry it). 

iirc Mie Sheng used to be one of the other butterfly world inhabitant (there are originally 9 butterflies but at some point they got separated and Su Ming's world is an inner world of one of the butterfly) but like Su Ming his world got destroyed by Xuan Zang (not sure if at this point he is still alive or not) and he become some sort of servant for Xuan Zang, roaming around the vast looking for offering.