MH's cultivation level

Can someone give me an estimated chapters that MH will make a breakthrough on his cultivation each time? (like from immortal to ancient)

Comments

• edited October 2016
    He becomes Immortal Emperor in chapter 1057 by fusing Paragon Blood and melting 1st Nirvana Fruit which is also when he becomes heir apparent to the Lord of the Nine Mountains and Seas

He tries fusing 2nd Nirvana Fruit in Chapter 1059 and becomes Heavens Crown Immortal but it isnt permanent and Fruit unfuses from him

In chapter 1080 he begins his Ancient Realm Body tribulation and takes it in chapter 1081 and passes and receives 9 Body Soul Lamps which he now needs to ignite.

He becomes true Heavens Crown Immortal in Chapter 1140

Heavens Crown Dao Immortal at chapter 1150
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • At chapter 1613 he reached the most peak cultivation realm that his universe can offer.
  • He becomes Immortal Emperor in chapter 1057 by fusing Paragon Blood and melting 1st Nirvana Fruit which is also when he becomes heir apparent to the Lord of the Nine Mountains and Seas

He tries fusing 2nd Nirvana Fruit in Chapter 1059 and becomes Heavens Crown Immortal but it isnt permanent and Fruit unfuses from him

In chapter 1080 he begins his Ancient Realm Body tribulation and takes it in chapter 1081 and passes and receives 9 Body Soul Lamps which he now needs to ignite.

He becomes true Heavens Crown Immortal in Chapter 1140
    What's the differences between each Immortal levels?
  • At chapter 1613 he reached the most peak cultivation realm that his universe can offer.
    Is it beyond Dao 9?
  • edited October 2016
    What's the differences between each Immortal levels?
    Immortal Emperor = Ancient Realm Early Stage

Heavens Crown Immortal = Ancient Realm Peak

Heavens Crown Dao Immortal = Quasi-Dao Lord

And he still has Ancient Realm and Dao Lord Stages beyond so he will always he stronger than people at the same stage
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • What's the differences between each Immortal levels?
    Immortal Emperor = Ancient Realm Early Stage

Heavens Crown Immortal = Ancient Realm Peak

Heavens Crown Dao Immortal = Quasi-Dao Lord

And he still has Ancient Realm and Dao Lord Stages beyond so he will always he stronger than people at the same stage
    Thanks.
  • edited October 2016
    At chapter 1613 he reached the most peak cultivation realm that his universe can offer.
    Is it beyond Dao 9?
    Dao realm lvl 9 > Dao source realm/Transcendence > Ancestor > Unknown (MH reaches this realm but doesn't know what it is called. It is not mentioned whether he has surpassed this realm or not.).
  • Azureus said:
    At chapter 1613 he reached the most peak cultivation realm that his universe can offer.
    Is it beyond Dao 9?
    Dao realm lvl 9 > Dao source realm/Transcendence > Ancestor > Unknown (MH reaches this realm but doesn't know what it is called. It is not mentioned whether he has surpassed this realm or not.).
    So by the time he reached this realm, the novel ended right?
  • At chapter 1535 he reaches Transendence, at which point not a single cultivator in his universe is a match for him, he can literally bring people back to life simply by ordering the universe to do so. The only one who can match him is the final character of the books, after that he actually spends 100 chapters tying up loose ends, later on reaching the Ancestor realm and after that the unkown realm, which he has no idea the name of nor if it's the end of the road for him.

After that he has the fight with the final character of the books and then it's just some last few words and the books end.