Information about Stellar Transformation, Universe Creator and other IET novels

13»

Comments

• The Floating Feathers Exalted Celestial might be linley from CD for all i know
    its pretty obvious that he is at this point
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited April 2016
    No, he isn't. He's Linley's disciple. 

Linley will appear before Qin Yu personally at Qin Yu's son 100 day anniversary, making his son completely fuse with the fire pearl that the Floating Feathers Exalted Celestial gifted to Qin Yu and also gives Qin Yu's son a golden spear which is a first rate Grandmist Treasure.
  • edited April 2016
    aashish said:
    aashish said:
    wait so that guy qin yu meet isn't the disciple of the floating feathers celestial? why would he bow to qin yu if he was a exalted celestial??
    Maybe because Qin yu is also a universe creator??
    that's bs.. nobody at this point knows about it besides lin meng. Also, that's not a good enough reason...
    just like what flyingboots mentioned. The exalted celestial is linley disciple and he pretty much have a clue on what qin yu is, seeing how much linley value qin yu and all.. (I dont remember it correctly but the exalted celestial is the monkey's father?)
  • The Floating Feathers Exalted Celestial is THE highest ranking after Linley, he is basically free to do whatever he wants inside the cosmos and Linley doesn't care. XDDD
  • I'm fairly sure that the Desolate Era universe is a separate universe from the one where the Mengs are the creators. My reasoning is that Desolate Era is based more off of Chinese Mythology than the other IET novels. Additionally, if the DE universe was created by someone I believe it would be Hongmeng because at the end of Coiling Dragon Hongmeng tills Linley that he created a main Cosmos which has all the 3 or 4 minor Cosmos aspects within it (Technology, Magic, Daoism, Demons, etc.).
  • edited June 2016

Reading ST and CD I began question myself about the universe creator and how the IET Novel are liked together:
    So I know that the 1st Universe Creator is called Hong Meng, the 2nd is Lin Meng (Linley) the 3rd is Qin Meng (Qin Yu).
    I have a couple of question:
    1)This Hong Meng is the same Hong of Swallowed Star?
    2)In the universe that Qin Yu created, if there is one, what novel takes place? 
    3)At the end of ST it said that Qin Shuang (Qin Yu second son) begins his journey on planet Earth. Was made a novel about him?
    4)There is someone that can tell me the cronological order of IET's novel?
    I hope that someone can answer me

1. No. I havent read SS (swallowed star) yet but according to the guy from the earlier comments this HONG guy from SS is weaker than MC of SS so basically no. HONG MENG is the 1st life form of space and he named it grandmist space creating the first cosmos thus the first of the big four of grandmist controllers (first 4 of the grandmist controllers can control other cosmos and the future cosmos creater will be weaker). so theres no way that the strongest person of Iet universe can be weaker than mc of SS unless hes just playing fun because of being bored of living for more than thousands of grand kalpas (1 grand kalpa is 4-6 quaddriliooon years or something i forget sorry :( )

2. perhaps DE, we dont know chinese so its really bad waiting for the translated chapters to come but we feel deep respect from them and the donators so thank you very much. Keep it up!

3. i havent read SS yet but according to the comments SS takes place in earth and on the last chapter of ST, hong meng , lin meng (linley from CD) upon learning that there are 6 people with undetermined fates coming from earth (which was the same place that master of qin yu came from) he took some wine , flicked his hands, sent that wine towards earth and said something about "adding some fun" or something (sorry i forgot) ..
    Note: people with undetermined fates are those people that has a possibility of becoming a cosmos creator (universe creator) but its only a small chance and they can still die. people like hongmeng linmeng and qinmeng (qinyu) upon getting their names on the grandmist banner book or something, they would be able to know all of the fates of living things on all of the cosmos on the grandmist space except those people with undetermined fates. EX. qinyu and linley were people with undetermined fates before

4.from what i read only (not including other IET novel that i havent read yet). Coiling Dragon -> Stellar Transformation -> Desolate Era.

SORRY FOR BEING REDUNDANT,. im not that really good at english so seniors please accept my humble apologies.
  • Guys, im just a new reader of light novels but i do have speculations and theories about how ST is connected to DE and many other things.

"""Again this is just my own opinion and personal perspective!!!""

What if Qin yu really is pangu and what if nuwa was Li'Er(Jiang Li)?

What if pangu did not necessarily die in creating the universe?

I can explain why it is so.

During the last chapters of ST, I recall when Qin yu reached the near completion of Qin Meng Cosmos, half of his soul merged with the cosmos and the other half fused with the Indestructable Dark Yellow Energy. Then humiliated Thunder Punishment Exalted Celestial Zhou An and met with Hong Meng and Lin Meng( Linley Baruch). Hong Meng then said to Qin Yu has yet to reach completion. What if in the later years Qin Yu completed his Cosmos and fully merged with it? Then this could also mean pangu(Qin Yu) did not litterally died but instead just merged with his cosmos just like what he did when he nearly finished his New Cosmos. But since he's the creator of this universe he can still materialize himself to his human form.
    Because Qin Yu 'died', there is naturally a successor that is nuwa whom i think is Jiang Li. I think there was a chapter that says that Qin Yu bestowed the spatial laws of his cosmos to Li'Er. I think before he 'died' he passed the spatial and temporal laws to Li'Er. Nuwa was described that can destroy and recreate the universe as well as create life. I concluded her to be Li'Er Why? Because she is Qin Yu's Wife and the Godking of Life. So naturally the apex of her abilities is to create life.

Next time I will discuss who might be the 4th UC.

Tnx 4 reading!!!
  • Nope, they are not related. They are the same author, but they are unrelated. It's not really a matter of opinion, they are simply not related. :P

First off. Three-Realms that Ji Ning resides in is not a stand alone universe. It's a miniature universe inside a great universe, which is the last of 9. Meaning there are 8 more Universes equally big as the one that Three-Realms resides in.

Second. Three-Realms was created through a God-Crystal that is the remnant of a Supreme Sovereign. Pangu was born inside this God Crystal Embryo before life had even been created yet with the sole purpose of smashing it to create what is now known as Three-Realms.

Third. Nuwa was born from primordial chaos(The first life forms made by the God Crystal, meaning the had the most amount of Supreme Sovereign Qi) which made her more talented, but had equal potential as all other Fiendgods. The quote of her being able to "Destroy and Recreate the universe as well as create life" was quite exaggurated, because while she can create life, from the strength she had before she left Three-Realms, she should be happy she even created a Spacial Tear in space, let alone destroy the universe.

Fourth. When Hong Meng said that his cosmos was not complete, it was that he needed to make 4 smalled Cosmos to stabilize it. 50% of his soul had already fused with his main cosmos so there was nothing else he needed to fuse. The other 4 cosmos would just draw power from the main cosmos so he wouldn't even need to smash them like he did before he reached the Cosmos Stage.

There are so many people that think that CD, ST and DE are related, but they're simply not. Qin Yu is not Pangu, it was not a 4th Cosmos Controlled who created the Chaos Universe, as a matter of fact, at the end of Desolate Era it's even revealed how the 9 Chaos Universes came to be, which is COMPLETELY different from how it works in CD and ST. I'm getting slightly tired of having to explain it all the time, it's an interesting theory you have, but as a person who has read every chapter of CD, ST and DE alike(I've read the MTL of every chapter) I simply know for a 100% fact they are unrelated. CD and ST is a Duology, not a Trilogy.
  • Vexram said:
    Lowlav said:
    Vexram said:
    well if IET hadn't messed up SS there 'is' a good chance that it would have been linked to CD and ST. but all those that say SS is Hong Meng's universe are either wrong or have read or heard of people who've read a note by IET saying so. but yeah, it's been pretty much cleared up that only CD and ST are connected and the others merely follow similar paths and have similar bases.

this is of course the chance that IET could eventually connect them all, but it would be done like 'The Great Ruler' and have a new MC meeting the descendants of the other MC's. but this seems unlikely.
    I've heard rumors. The creator of DE's nine chaotic universes is Qin Yu. It doesn't fit the Pangu creation theory in DE at all. If anything, Pangu having being birthed in chaos is precisely the opposite of Hong Meng being birthed in Grandmist Spiritual Energy.

If there's anything common at all, it's the tribulation system, loose immortal/devil system etc.
    i think the reason people think DE is a sequal to ST is because of the karma system. because if you remember, zhou xian from ST killed an entire city of mortals and recieved no punishment. but now in DE, people who harm mortals accumulate 'sin' and suffer increased difficulty in advancement, and those that do good have an easier time.
    make sense!!
    Hong Meng - Being created at grandmist space
    (magic universe?)Lin Meng(linley CD) - Tearing the universe space and made a blackhole that connected to the grandmist space (hong meng said so that linley "escape" his universe
    (made fire,water,wind,earth universe that could Teleportation because linley want it to(forgot what chapter it is)
    Qin Meng(qin yu) - inherit his master matrial art from earth (Lei wei?) and then made a "Blackhole stage" where the energy connected to grandmist space, linmeng and hongmeng surprise by it than made a firework for qin yu
    now in DE, people who harm mortals accumulate 'sin' and suffer increased difficulty in advancement, and those that do good have an easier time
    so qin yu made it like that
    and from earth, there is six individual that "unidentified fate"  will become the 4th UC,
    1. Qin Shuang ( Qin yu 2nd son) (unkown story-earth)
    2. Luo Feng (SS-(earth become like that coz a wine???))
    3. Ji Ning (DE- Qin yu universe - reincarnated from Earth)
    4.???
    5.???
    6.???

the problem is what IET story contained this people from earth??
  • edited July 2016
    does it count as beating a dead horse if people keep trying to make the connection or if we keep reminding them that CD and ST were duologies?
  • you're all wrong the author said clearly that cd and st were a duology so ds ss and the others are all separate works. think about it if you remember hong meng said clearly that the souls can't be revived(doering cowart) but in ds ji ning wife(i don't remember the name) had her soul destroyed but still she has been revived so i think that de is completely unrelated. and what's more in ds it's clearly said that pangu has created the universe or multiverse whatever but it even says that pangu was born together whit the other primordial fiendgod so i isn't an uc. ANYWAY DS IS UNRELATED TO CD AND ST.
  • I believe I made it perfectly clear like a month ago why Desolate Era is unrelated to ST and CD. >_<
  • For once - the Three Realms from Desolate Era themselves are as big, as the whole worlds of previous IET novels. And after book 22 or so
    Ning leaves Three Realms for primordial chaos as Nuwa previously did. So the whole world of Desolate Era would be HUGELY bigger than the worlds in mentioned novels. If there is any connection at all, then it takes place at that biggest world created by Hong Meng himself - the one surrounded by 4 smaller ones, one of which was the homeworld of Linley from CD.

• Vexram said:
    hahaha. man so many people hate qin yu it seems. so many of you want him to be the UC of DE, but sadly for all of you, it's impossible for qin yu to be the UC of DE.
    there are 2 reasons for this:
    1. the UC of DE is named pangu, pretty sure that name in no way relates to qin yu/qin meng.
    2. the only way for qin yu to die is for his universe to be destroyed, so if qin yu was dead, the universe would have been long gone as well.

anyways to answer some of the questions for vultix93:

2. so far none of IET's novels have been shown to been qin yu's universe. (one of the incomplete ones could be but nobody has said so yet)

3. since nobody has stated so and knowing the plots to most of them, it seems that none of IET's novels are about qin shuang.

4. the only chronological order i can give is this. CD, ST, SS, DE/XY/9C/ect. after CD because of SS's incomplete ending, im not even sure if it's the 3rd one. as for the rest, they could take place at anytime as far as i know. they don't seem to be linked together so there is no way to compare when they happened.
    no pangu is the "World Creator" a natural world god while there are many more world gods that are not pangu and still created worlds while the UC of the DE universe is unknown i think it is Hong Meng While the creator of the ST Universe is Hong Meng also because i quote "Right. The main Cosmos is infinitely vast. There are many, many living creatures which are far more powerful than the Sovereigns of your secondary universe! Amongst them are Godkings and even Exalted Celestials, who are capable of sensing the Laws of Space and the Laws of Time. If they were to go into your secondary Cosmos, they would be capable of shattering the binds of that Cosmos.” Linley was stunned. The experts of that Cosmos were actually so numerous? “However, the stability of the secondary Cosmos is inferior to the main Cosmos, and thus I wouldn’t permit lifeforms capable of comprehending the Laws of Time and Space to exist within them. Thus, within the secondary Cosmos, it is impossible to train in space and time; at most, a few innate divine abilities would be able to impact them.” Hongmeng laughed. Linley nodded slightly. “However, Linley, your current level of power has surpassed even the most powerful of Exalted Celestials of the main Cosmos.” Hongmeng laughed." therefore Hong Meng was the UC of the ST universe while Linley was just visiting Hong universe
  • ZainXR25 said:
    Guys, im just a new reader of light novels but i do have speculations and theories about how ST is connected to DE and many other things.

"""Again this is just my own opinion and personal perspective!!!""

What if Qin yu really is pangu and what if nuwa was Li'Er(Jiang Li)?

What if pangu did not necessarily die in creating the universe?

I can explain why it is so.

During the last chapters of ST, I recall when Qin yu reached the near completion of Qin Meng Cosmos, half of his soul merged with the cosmos and the other half fused with the Indestructable Dark Yellow Energy. Then humiliated Thunder Punishment Exalted Celestial Zhou An and met with Hong Meng and Lin Meng( Linley Baruch). Hong Meng then said to Qin Yu has yet to reach completion. What if in the later years Qin Yu completed his Cosmos and fully merged with it? Then this could also mean pangu(Qin Yu) did not litterally died but instead just merged with his cosmos just like what he did when he nearly finished his New Cosmos. But since he's the creator of this universe he can still materialize himself to his human form.
    Because Qin Yu 'died', there is naturally a successor that is nuwa whom i think is Jiang Li. I think there was a chapter that says that Qin Yu bestowed the spatial laws of his cosmos to Li'Er. I think before he 'died' he passed the spatial and temporal laws to Li'Er. Nuwa was described that can destroy and recreate the universe as well as create life. I concluded her to be Li'Er Why? Because she is Qin Yu's Wife and the Godking of Life. So naturally the apex of her abilities is to create life.

Next time I will discuss who might be the 4th UC.

Tnx 4 reading!!!
    nope pangu is only a world god that creates worlds while the multiverse of the DE Universe is actually Unknown
  • But at the same time the DE Universe has Exalted Celestials for example "Exalted Celestial Thundergod" and The Villainous Antagonist "Godking"
  • What part of duology word that you guys do not understand?