Information about Stellar Transformation, Universe Creator and other IET novels

Comments

• Brega said:

As I recall before Qin Yu ascended he left his way of practice (Stellar Transformations) with his father. He stated that it was incomplete and that if any future successors succeeded, they would have to seek him out to learn the rest.

Later in the story Qin Yu goes back to the mortal world and visits his descendants, and there is one practicing the Stellar Transformations. However I can't recall if he teaches him the Blackhole step.

that one was about to reach god level when he came to his clan to transfer them all to the divine realm
  • Brega said:

As I recall before Qin Yu ascended he left his way of practice (Stellar Transformations) with his father. He stated that it was incomplete and that if any future successors succeeded, they would have to seek him out to learn the rest.

Later in the story Qin Yu goes back to the mortal world and visits his descendants, and there is one practicing the Stellar Transformations. However I can't recall if he teaches him the Blackhole step.

He goes back twice. Eventually moving the whole Qin clan as well as a few others to his inner universe.
  • Kiba said:

Chosen said:

vultix93 said:

I'm sorry but i don't know how the spoiler tag work in thsi forum lol

Reading ST and CD I began question myself about the universe creator and how the IET Novel are liked together:
    So I know that the 1st Universe Creator is called Hong Meng, the 2nd is Lin Meng (Linley) the 3rd is Qin Meng (Qin Yu).
    I have a couple of question:
    1)This Hong Meng is the same Hong of Swallowed Star?
    2)In the universe that Qin Yu created, if there is one, what novel takes place? 
    3)At the end of ST it said that Qin Shuang (Qin Yu second son) begins his journey on planet Earth. Was made a novel about him?
    4)There is someone that can tell me the cronological order of IET's novel?
    I hope that someone can answer me =)

1- No, he isn't the same since the mc of SS surpassed him etc... and have gotten into immortal world or the higher world while he's still on earth
    2- I think it is Desolate Era
    3- I think he said that just so it is an open ending so........
    4- Sorry i only know of the universe creators order so...1- Coiling Dragon 2- Stellar Transformations 3- Desolate Era
    1 - Coiling Dragon (Hong Meng), 2 - Stellar Transformations (Lin Meng), 3 - Swallowed Star (Qin Ming), 4 - Desolate Era (Luo Meng)
    WHAT THE HELL guys? 

Soooo many false informations. I have actually been through the ending of CD, ST and DE. 

It has been confirmed that Linley is UC of ST universe (Honmeng is UC of linley's).

But, where did you guys read that Qin yu died? lol. Or Qin yu is UC of DE. Or even that Ji ning became UC.

Nowhere is it said that Ji ning is a UC.

• Kiba said:

Chosen said:

vultix93 said:

Reading ST and CD I began question myself about the universe creator and how the IET Novel are liked together:
    So I know that the 1st Universe Creator is called Hong Meng, the 2nd is Lin Meng (Linley) the 3rd is Qin Meng (Qin Yu).
    3)At the end of ST it said that Qin Shuang (Qin Yu second son) begins his journey on planet Earth. Was made a novel about him?

1- No, he isn't the same since the mc of SS surpassed him etc... and have gotten into immortal world or the higher world while he's still on earth
    4- Sorry i only know of the universe creators order so...1- Coiling Dragon 2- Stellar Transformations 3- Desolate Era
    1 - Coiling Dragon (Hong Meng), 2 - Stellar Transformations (Lin Meng), 3 - Swallowed Star (Qin Ming), 4 - Desolate Era (Luo Meng)
    WHAT THE HELL guys? 

Soooo many false informations. I have actually been through the ending of CD, ST and DE. 

It has been confirmed that Linley is UC of ST universe (Honmeng is UC of linley's).

But, where did you guys read that Qin yu died? lol. Or Qin yu is UC of DE. Or even that Ji ning became UC.

true. Ji Ning becomes 'master of the universe' but he does not create one. or at least thats what i've been told.
  • Vexram said:

Kiba said:

Chosen said:

vultix93 said:

WHAT THE HELL guys? 

true. Ji Ning becomes 'master of the universe' but he does not create one. or at least thats what i've been told.
    Swallowed Star Cosmos is Hong Meng's Main Cosmos... the rest is buts and pieces of information from other sources and have for the most part been fixed in separate threads, but ignored for the most part on here.
  • Vexram said:

Kiba said:

Chosen said:

vultix93 said:

WHAT THE HELL guys? 

Yes master of one universe where he is the sole ultimate supreme. and you should know that it is mentionned that there are also 8 other universes in that multiverse. So ji ning is not some Jin Meng.... lol

Linley, honmeng and Qin yu are masters of 3 multiverses. That's the only fact that I know after reading CD, ST and DE
  • Vexram said:

Kiba said:

Chosen said:

vultix93 said:

WHAT THE HELL guys? 

Yes master of one universe where he is the sole ultimate supreme. and you should know that it is mentionned that there are also 8 other universes in that multiverse. So ji ning is not some Jin Meng.... lol

Linley, honmeng and Qin yu are masters of 3 multiverses. That's the only fact that I know after reading CD, ST and DE
    Does that mean he won't be UC just ultimate supreme?! and he won't advance into one of the Mengs?!
  • Chosen said:

Vexram said:

Kiba said:

Chosen said:

vultix93 said:

WHAT THE HELL guys? 

Does that mean he won't be UC just ultimate supreme?! and he won't advance into one of the Mengs?!
    That's exactly what I'm saying
  • Chosen said:

Vexram said:

Kiba said:

Chosen said:

vultix93 said:

WHAT THE HELL guys? 

That's exactly what I'm saying
    That's too bad i thought he would surpass Ultimate Spreme beings into one of the Mengs and they would revere him etc...
  • Vexram said:

well if people follow qin yu's path they will eventually become UC's if they succeed. everything that happened to qin yu will happen to them. only at a much weaker and slower rate as they do not possess the meteoric tear that qin yu does.

there is also a high chance of death a certain points such as the formation of the black-hole realm. due to the massive amount of energy needed, if one isn't prepared, it's possible they could die then, or worse the dark star could collapse into a star and they are forced onto a new path.

but yeah, qin yu made a path to UC that anyone can follow as long as they don't form a yuanyin/jeidan. it's definitely not an easy path because of what's needed but then again, if you succeed, you become an ultimate badass.

Well, as far as i remember, the other guy who became godking lord( i dont remember the term) also succeeded in creating universe, but since he didn't aquired hong meng air, the universe he made cannot sustain life.
  • pretty much just imagine Ji Ning as another failed UC
  • Gau Ban said:

I havent read all the novels but what I want to take a gander and guess is that the order maybe,

1. Hong Meng(basically he was the big bang in essence. The first creator.) 

2.) Coiling Dragon Linely(Lin Meng) Hong Meng told Linely he was the fist to succeed in becominga UC. Linley Created the Stellar Transformation Universe.

3.) Stellar Transformation Qin Yu (Qin Meng*). Creates Desolate era universe*

4.) Desolate Era (Ning Meng*) Not sure how it links after this.

* I took guesses where there are *. 
    First three are correct. But the rest, from Ji Ning and on becomes lesser UC's or Universe controllers, deprieved of access to grandmist region. Ji Ning actually fights another guy of the same level towards the end. 

In all IET's fiction, Hong Meng is #1, Lin Meng #2, Qin Meng #3 and the rest are lesser beings. Though as you said, we have no idea how his other stories connect.

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:

Gau Ban said:

I havent read all the novels but what I want to take a gander and guess is that the order maybe,

2.) Coiling Dragon Linely(Lin Meng) Hong Meng told Linely he was the fist to succeed in becominga UC. Linley Created the Stellar Transformation Universe.

First three are correct. But the rest, from Ji Ning and on becomes lesser UC's or Universe controllers, deprieved of access to grandmist region. Ji Ning actually fights another guy of the same level towards the end. 

In all IET's fiction, Hong Meng is #1, Lin Meng #2, Qin Meng #3 and the rest are lesser beings. Though as you said, we have no idea how his other stories connect.
    Finally some clarification. I was thinking to same thing Ji Ning become a lesser UC even tho he doesn't create his own. He doesn't even meet the supreme rules of Primordial chaos (Qin yu, Linley or Hong) because if he did he would have joined them by the end but didn't. So there is a possible vacant seat for the last supreme universe or maybe it has been taken but we don't know by who because he has not been written yet by the author. xP
  • Aren't CD and ST part of a DUOlogy? As far as I'm aware, out of all the IET novels only CD and ST are connected, the others are simply completely different and have nothing to do with each other
  • edited January 2016
    Sworddust said:

Lowlav said:

Gau Ban said:

Finally some clarification. I was thinking to same thing Ji Ning become a lesser UC even tho he doesn't create his own. He doesn't even meet the supreme rules of Primordial chaos (Qin yu, Linley or Hong) because if he did he would have joined them by the end but didn't. So there is a possible vacant seat for the last supreme universe or maybe it has been taken but we don't know by who because he has not been written yet by the author. xP
    I was thinking the same as you guys but from asking etc... i got the answer that only CD and ST are connected the rest aren't connected or at least the translated ones aren't connected as far as i know and from what was said at the end of CD there should be 4 high UC but like i said only CD and ST are connected
    Ji Ning becomes Universe master something like UC but much lower in comparison with Lin Meng and Qin Meng since he's restricted to his Universe and if he travels into another he would be much much weaker that even Eternal Emperor (It is at least 3 levels/classes before Universe master) can kill him if he isn't careful
    Madness said:

Aren't CD and ST part of a DUOlogy? As far as I'm aware, out of all the IET novels only CD and ST are connected, the others are simply completely different and have nothing to do with each other

You are correct only CD and ST are connected.
  • well if IET hadn't messed up SS there 'is' a good chance that it would have been linked to CD and ST. but all those that say SS is Hong Meng's universe are either wrong or have read or heard of people who've read a note by IET saying so. but yeah, it's been pretty much cleared up that only CD and ST are connected and the others merely follow similar paths and have similar bases.

this is of course the chance that IET could eventually connect them all, but it would be done like 'The Great Ruler' and have a new MC meeting the descendants of the other MC's. but this seems unlikely.
  • Vexram said:
    well if IET hadn't messed up SS there 'is' a good chance that it would have been linked to CD and ST. but all those that say SS is Hong Meng's universe are either wrong or have read or heard of people who've read a note by IET saying so. but yeah, it's been pretty much cleared up that only CD and ST are connected and the others merely follow similar paths and have similar bases.

this is of course the chance that IET could eventually connect them all, but it would be done like 'The Great Ruler' and have a new MC meeting the descendants of the other MC's. but this seems unlikely.
    I've heard rumors. The creator of DE's nine chaotic universes is Qin Yu. It doesn't fit the Pangu creation theory in DE at all. If anything, Pangu having being birthed in chaos is precisely the opposite of Hong Meng being birthed in Grandmist Spiritual Energy.

If there's anything common at all, it's the tribulation system, loose immortal/devil system etc.

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:
    Vexram said:
    well if IET hadn't messed up SS there 'is' a good chance that it would have been linked to CD and ST. but all those that say SS is Hong Meng's universe are either wrong or have read or heard of people who've read a note by IET saying so. but yeah, it's been pretty much cleared up that only CD and ST are connected and the others merely follow similar paths and have similar bases.

I've heard rumors. The creator of DE's nine chaotic universes is Qin Yu. It doesn't fit the Pangu creation theory in DE at all. If anything, Pangu having being birthed in chaos is precisely the opposite of Hong Meng being birthed in Grandmist Spiritual Energy.

If there's anything common at all, it's the tribulation system, loose immortal/devil system etc.
    i think the reason people think DE is a sequal to ST is because of the karma system. because if you remember, zhou xian from ST killed an entire city of mortals and recieved no punishment. but now in DE, people who harm mortals accumulate 'sin' and suffer increased difficulty in advancement, and those that do good have an easier time.
  • Chosen said:

WHAT THE HELL guys? 

Hong meng said at the end of CD that there can only be 4 UC . what I want to know is what's up with this pengu and nuwa shit in DE ... And you can't just say they're fakeor else the visualisation wouldn't work .
  • theres only a triology... when did DE come into this triology
    CD coiling dragon
    ST stellar transformation
    SS Swallow star
  • The 3 Realms is a sub-universe. It's not the main one. 
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • SPWJin said:
    theres only a triology... when did DE come into this triology
    CD coiling dragon
    ST stellar transformation
    SS Swallow star
    SS is not part of a trilogy. It's only ST and CD.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • seriously... only 2 IET novel are connected which is CD and ST...

Hong Meng was born into the universe and then created CD universe which is the place where Linley was born. Linley then became the second UC and created the universe where ST took place and where Qin Yu became the third UC.

dont be confuse with SS Hong and Hong Meng those 2 are completely different from each other..
  • Who are the voices? "little kid we were waiting for you?" and "I am not alone" , also the one who gave him 3 first-rate Grandmist Spiritual Treasure, is that really the exalted celestial?
  • BlackJack said:
    Who are the voices? "little kid we were waiting for you?" and "I am not alone" , also the one who gave him 3 first-rate Grandmist Spiritual Treasure, is that really the exalted celestial?
    That is Hong Meng and Lin Meng calling out to Qin Yu and not the Floating Feathers Exalted Celestial which gifted him 3 first-rate GrandMist Spirtual Treasures.
  • wait so that guy qin yu meet isn't the disciple of the floating feathers celestial? why would he bow to qin yu if he was a exalted celestial??
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    wait so that guy qin yu meet isn't the disciple of the floating feathers celestial? why would he bow to qin yu if he was a exalted celestial??
    Maybe because Qin yu is also a universe creator??
  • aashish said:
    wait so that guy qin yu meet isn't the disciple of the floating feathers celestial? why would he bow to qin yu if he was a exalted celestial??
    Maybe because Qin yu is also a universe creator??
    that's bs.. nobody at this point knows about it besides lin meng. Also, that's not a good enough reason... 
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • abcabc
    edited April 2016
    you guys can read the last part of CD again .. hong meng mention linley  will have indestructible body(they are unkillable i think) after creating a universe(linley and qin yu are the part of the 1st 4 UC .. they are the most powerful) . i dunno how other people think that qin you is pangu of DE ..   

• The Floating Feathers Exalted Celestial might be linley from CD for all i know