Information about Stellar Transformation, Universe Creator and other IET novels

edited August 2015 in Other Novel Spoilers
I'm sorry but i don't know how the spoiler tag work in thsi forum lol

Reading ST and CD I began question myself about the universe creator and how the IET Novel are liked together:
So I know that the 1st Universe Creator is called Hong Meng, the 2nd is Lin Meng (Linley) the 3rd is Qin Meng (Qin Yu).
I have a couple of question:
1)This Hong Meng is the same Hong of Swallowed Star?
2)In the universe that Qin Yu created, if there is one, what novel takes place? 
3)At the end of ST it said that Qin Shuang (Qin Yu second son) begins his journey on planet Earth. Was made a novel about him?
4)There is someone that can tell me the cronological order of IET's novel?
I hope that someone can answer me =)

Comments

• I heard its not the same Hong. I also wonder who created Swallowed Star universe I get the feeling its probably Qin Yu. 

I know about Inch of Radiance and The Nine Cauldrons I wonder who made them worlds. Maybe the dude in Desolate Era made Nine Cauldrons since its like reincarnation. 

I also heard he did some novel in high school but I have no idea whats it about. I can only assume Hong Meng was part of that.  
  • If it is as you said then at least 3 universes have a planet called Earth and is basically the same as the others but the stories are different? I think all the earths are the same just that the time is different swallowed star is futuristic the nine cauldron is reincarnation in the past (maybe ,not sure) and desolate era is reincarnation as the story tells just that before he died it doesn't tells anything about martial arts
  • Your right I forgot 3 places is called Earth. I dont think their the same earths though. Inch of Radiance people seem to know about immortals same as in Nine Cauldrons. Pretty sure they could fight the beast in their current form. I'm not sure which one came out first but Inch of Radiance martial skill seems like its like the MC of Swallowed Star using knives with his spiritual force.  
  • vultix93 said:

Reading ST and CD I began question myself about the universe creator and how the IET Novel are liked together:
    So I know that the 1st Universe Creator is called Hong Meng, the 2nd is Lin Meng (Linley) the 3rd is Qin Meng (Qin Yu).
    3)At the end of ST it said that Qin Shuang (Qin Yu second son) begins his journey on planet Earth. Was made a novel about him?

different hong the hong refered to in ST and CD is this one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Meng
  • vultix93 said:

1- No, he isn't the same since the mc of SS surpassed him etc... and have gotten into immortal world or the higher world while he's still on earth
    2- I think it is Desolate Era
    3- I think he said that just so it is an open ending so........
    4- Sorry i only know of the universe creators order so...1- Coiling Dragon 2- Stellar Transformations 3- Desolate Era
    bonifide said:

I heard its not the same Hong. I also wonder who created Swallowed Star universe I get the feeling its probably Qin Yu. 

I know about Inch of Radiance and The Nine Cauldrons I wonder who made them worlds. Maybe the dude in Desolate Era made Nine Cauldrons since its like reincarnation. 

I also heard he did some novel in high school but I have no idea whats it about. I can only assume Hong Meng was part of that.  
    I think those novels don't have anything at all to do with Universe creators trilogy
  • Chosen said:

vultix93 said:

1- No, he isn't the same since the mc of SS surpassed him etc... and have gotten into immortal world or the higher world while he's still on earth
    2- I think it is Desolate Era
    3- I think he said that just so it is an open ending so........
    4- Sorry i only know of the universe creators order so...1- Coiling Dragon 2- Stellar Transformations 3- Desolate Era
    1 - Coiling Dragon (Hong Meng), 2 - Stellar Transformations (Lin Meng), 3 - Swallowed Star (Qin Ming), 4 - Desolate Era (Luo Meng)
  • edited November 2015
    Kiba said:

1 - Coiling Dragon (Hong Meng), 2 - Stellar Transformations (Lin Meng), 3 - Swallowed Star (Qin Ming), 4 - Desolate Era (Luo Meng)

why is Luo meng called pangu in DE?
    Edit: someone say in another spoiler that the DE universe was created by Qin yu, but who exactly is this Pangu guy ?
    and why in DE the UC and human creator are different?
  • I havent read all the novels but what I want to take a gander and guess is that the order maybe,

1. Hong Meng(basically he was the big bang in essence. The first creator.) 

2.) Coiling Dragon Linely(Lin Meng) Hong Meng told Linely he was the fist to succeed in becominga UC. Linley Created the Stellar Transformation Universe.

3.) Stellar Transformation Qin Yu (Qin Meng*). Creates Desolate era universe*

4.) Desolate Era (Ning Meng*) Not sure how it links after this.

* I took guesses where there are *. 
  • Gau Ban said:

I havent read all the novels but what I want to take a gander and guess is that the order maybe,

1. Hong Meng(basically he was the big bang in essence. The first creator.) 

2.) Coiling Dragon Linely(Lin Meng) Hong Meng told Linely he was the fist to succeed in becominga UC. Linley Created the Stellar Transformation Universe.

3.) Stellar Transformation Qin Yu (Qin Meng*). Creates Desolate era universe*

4.) Desolate Era (Ning Meng*) Not sure how it links after this.

* I took guesses where there are *. 
    So who is that Pangu guy ? it was said he was DE universe creator
  • hahaha. man so many people hate qin yu it seems. so many of you want him to be the UC of DE, but sadly for all of you, it's impossible for qin yu to be the UC of DE.
    there are 2 reasons for this:
    1. the UC of DE is named pangu, pretty sure that name in no way relates to qin yu/qin meng.
    2. the only way for qin yu to die is for his universe to be destroyed, so if qin yu was dead, the universe would have been long gone as well.

anyways to answer some of the questions for vultix93:

2. so far none of IET's novels have been shown to been qin yu's universe. (one of the incomplete ones could be but nobody has said so yet)

3. since nobody has stated so and knowing the plots to most of them, it seems that none of IET's novels are about qin shuang.

4. the only chronological order i can give is this. CD, ST, SS, DE/XY/9C/ect. after CD because of SS's incomplete ending, im not even sure if it's the 3rd one. as for the rest, they could take place at anytime as far as i know. they don't seem to be linked together so there is no way to compare when they happened.
  • What about Inch of Radiance and Nine Cauldron. I have no idea how they ended  though. lol
  • Vexram said:

hahaha. man so many people hate qin yu it seems. so many of you want him to be the UC of DE, but sadly for all of you, it's impossible for qin yu to be the UC of DE.
    1. the UC of DE is named pangu, pretty sure that name in no way relates to qin yu/qin meng.
    2. the only way for qin yu to die is for his universe to be destroyed, so if qin yu was dead, the universe would have been long gone as well.

anyways to answer some of the questions for vultix93:

2. so far none of IET's novels have been shown to been qin yu's universe. (one of the incomplete ones could be but nobody has said so yet)

3. since nobody has stated so and knowing the plots to most of them, it seems that none of IET's novels are about qin shuang.

4. the only chronological order i can give is this. CD, ST, SS, DE/XY/9C/ect. after CD because of SS's incomplete ending, im not even sure if it's the 3rd one. as for the rest, they could take place at anytime as far as i know. they don't seem to be linked together so there is no way to compare when they happened.

my guess is that IET decided to no longer rank UCs after he finished CD (i refer to the fact CDwas a prequal series). i think it's safe to assume we've had many many UCs by now. considering pangu died creating a universe i think it's safe to assume he's one of the lower UCs (the first 4 UCs are supposed to be the strongest followed by the medium leveled one's and lower lvl one's). we'll probably never see pangus stoy since IET never writes tragic endings at least not one's where MC dies 
  • I think IET was pretty clear that CD and ST were part of a duology, so his other novels are not connected with either of them.
  • Im pretty sure-
    ST=main universe (as mentioned at end of CDs, as god kings originate in the ST universe)
    CD= magic universe (of the of 4 small universes)
    then there are 3 more universes-
    demon universe,
    bioform universe 
    tech universe 
    Maybe the demon universe is DE?

• Dragonboo said:

Im pretty sure-

ST=main universe (as mentioned at end of CDs, as god kings originate in the ST universe)
    demon universe,
    bioform universe 
    tech universe 

How is that possible ? Linley is the one who created ST universe
  • Flameloki said:

Dragonboo said:

Im pretty sure-

demon universe,
    bioform universe 
    tech universe 

Godkings are in SS as well.
  • Kiba said:

Flameloki said:

Dragonboo said:

Im pretty sure-

demon universe,
    bioform universe 
    tech universe 

Godkings are in SS as well.
    read the auther note...... 
    it clearly states that the godkings were brought over to St universe. those who've read the entire ST may remember that it was mentioned the first generation of the inhabitants of the divine realm were desperate to find out where they came from . they had no memory of parents or how they came to be only that one day they were just there. IET finally answered it in his final auther note after ending CD that linley basically kidnapped em from another universe
  • Vexram said:

hahaha. man so many people hate qin yu it seems. so many of you want him to be the UC of DE, but sadly for all of you, it's impossible for qin yu to be the UC of DE.

None of those two reasons apply, because
    Spoiler: Pangu
    Pangu is the creator of the group of planes Ji Ning begins in, but not the actual multiverses of Desolate Era

OTOH, the setting is different enough that I would prefer it not to be linked to Qin Yu (as Qin Yu sucked).
  • I'm pretty sure Linley was the one who created ST universe, since he needs to create a universe to get the ultimate body. Also why would he stay in ST universe to manage it if he wasn't the one who created it?
    Hong meng only asked linley to help manage his home cosmos ( CD universe) , not the main cosmos hong meng created.
  • edited November 2015
    About Qin Yu's family descent who uses Stellar transformation does that mean he can be a UC too?! and does that mean anyone who trains Stellar transformation like Qin Yu can be UC too?! with the right condition it is too easy to train (Just train the body into Xiantian which should be too easy on higher worlds etc...) compared to Desolate Era and Panlong
  • Chosen said:

About Qin Yu's family descent who uses Stellar transformation does that mean he can be a UC too?! and does that mean anyone who trains Stellar transformation like Qin Yu can be UC too?! with the right condition it is too easy to train (Just train the body into Xiantian which should be too easy on higher worlds etc...) compared to Desolate Era and Panlong

hong meng air thingi might be missing for later trainees of the ST art
  • Chosen said:

Well, i think they didn't say that he absorbed 100% of Hong Meng's air and maybe it Linmeng (UC) would replenish it again.
  • Chosen said:

Chosen said:

Well, i think they didn't say that he absorbed 100% of Hong Meng's air and maybe it Linmeng (UC) would replenish it again.
    When Qin Yu, gets past the Black Hole stage he accidentally connects with Hongmeng Space, which causes a small change at first but by the time he reaches Universe Creation Stage of his ST, he really creates a universe.
  • Kiba said:

Chosen said:

Chosen said:

When Qin Yu, gets past the Black Hole stage he accidentally connects with Hongmeng Space, which causes a small change at first but by the time he reaches Universe Creation Stage of his ST, he really creates a universe.
    Well, i didn't know about Hongmeng space connection but i know he created a universe that's why i assumed everyone who cultivates Stellar transformation would be UC like Qin Yu
  • Chosen said:

Kiba said:

Chosen said:

Chosen said:

Well, i didn't know about Hongmeng space connection but i know he created a universe that's why i assumed everyone who cultivates Stellar transformation would be UC like Qin Yu
    Qin Yu isn't the only one who created a universe in ST. the requirement to be a UC is that you have to create a universe capable of creting and sustaining life. unless they are super lucky later practitioners are unlikely to become UC since Qin Yu quancidentaly aquired the hong meng air
  • edited December 2015

Chosen said:

Kiba said:

Chosen said:

Chosen said:

Qin Yu isn't the only one who created a universe in ST. the requirement to be a UC is that you have to create a universe capable of creting and sustaining life. unless they are super lucky later practitioners are unlikely to become UC since Qin Yu quancidentaly aquired the hong meng air
    Beware Random Insights, You May Connect To A Greater Universe By Accident!!! If This Occurs You May End Up With Powers Beyond That Of The Greatest Gods. If You Suspect This Has Occurred To You Please Contact Your Local Universe Creator. Thank You For Your Patience. You May Return To Your Forum Viewing Pleasures.
  • well if people follow qin yu's path they will eventually become UC's if they succeed. everything that happened to qin yu will happen to them. only at a much weaker and slower rate as they do not possess the meteoric tear that qin yu does.

there is also a high chance of death a certain points such as the formation of the black-hole realm. due to the massive amount of energy needed, if one isn't prepared, it's possible they could die then, or worse the dark star could collapse into a star and they are forced onto a new path.

but yeah, qin yu made a path to UC that anyone can follow as long as they don't form a yuanyin/jeidan. it's definitely not an easy path because of what's needed but then again, if you succeed, you become an ultimate badass.
  • I don't remember exactly but I don't remember Qin Yu teaching anyone the later parts of Stellar Transformation.  I thought he only left the parts his master invented.
  • well he did pass on the dark star and black hole parts. not sure if he bothered to pass on the other parts though. wasn't mentioned in the spoiler summary.
  • As I recall before Qin Yu ascended he left his way of practice (Stellar Transformations) with his father. He stated that it was incomplete and that if any future successors succeeded, they would have to seek him out to learn the rest.

Later in the story Qin Yu goes back to the mortal world and visits his descendants, and there is one practicing the Stellar Transformations. However I can't recall if he teaches him the Blackhole step.