A few spoilers about Weiqing

So i was ''reading'' Weiqing's page in some kind of wikia i think it was for the Douluo Dalu 2.5, but i could barely understand his description with MT if some of guys could translate that for me that would be great, here it is 周维清,唐家三少作品《天珠变》小说中男主角,浩渺大陆天弓帝国大元帅之子,天弓帝国皇帝的干儿子,因先天经脉闭塞,而不能修炼天力,成为天弓帝国的笑柄,被人称为“虎父犬子”。后暗魔邪神虎的本命珠(就是从《斗罗大陆》中的唐三手中逃出的那个)穿越过来,被主角吞下,从此走上逆天之路,大结局时创建了一个独立空间与六位妻子一起过着安稳平静的生活,每天忙碌于众位妻子与孩子间,痛并快乐着,现以在“斗罗大陆之神界传说”以破坏神的身份,海神唐三安插在毁灭之神的卧底登场,详见“第八十四章 不!可!能!” and this one too ''间,痛并快乐着。友人们随着时间流逝死亡后,畏惧死亡,努力修炼想再次召唤出唐三,被破坏神遇到,结果试炼成为破坏神,在神界大劫中帮助唐三击败毁灭之神。'' it's the last few lines that bugs me, i hope this thing doesn't have any tragedy...

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Those of use that read it are almost 100% sure that Diablo/direct subordinate of Destruction God is Weiqing.  From what it says: He was once saved by Tang San during a life or death crisis and was offered the position of Asura God but turned it down.  Later on as time passed more and more of his loved ones left (presumably died) and he was panicking and tried to contact San but failed.  But he did managed to reach the god whose position he succeeded and likely brought his remaining family with him.  Even so he still remembers the time San helped him and that's why he joined his side during the battle.

If we go by race and lifespan probably the wives that remain are Tian'er and the dragon girl.
  • edited October 2016
    Layte said:
    Those of use that read it are almost 100% sure that Diablo/direct subordinate of Destruction God is Weiqing.  From what it says: He was once saved by Tang San during a life or death crisis and was offered the position of Asura God but turned it down.  Later on as time passed more and more of his loved ones left (presumably died) and he was panicking and tried to contact San but failed.  But he did managed to reach the god whose position he succeeded and likely brought his remaining family with him.  Even so he still remembers the time San helped him and that's why he joined his side during the battle.

If we go by race and lifespan probably the wives that remain are Tian'er and the dragon girl.
    And because of his fear o death too xD but yeah that was what i get from that too after a bunch MTL's,  since he is a mc  most likely what happens is what you said but this is a perfect example of why i don't like when the authors uses some mc of one of his finished novel as a ''secondary'' character in other novel like this =/ what BTTH's author do i don't mind since he explains clearly what happens to Xiao Yan and Lin Dong...
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Layte said:

And because of his fear o death too xD but yeah that was what i get from that too after a bunch MTL's,  since he is a mc  most likely what happens is what you said but this is a perfect example of why i don't like when the authors uses some mc of one of his finished novel as a ''secondary'' character in other novel like this =/ what BTTH's author do i don't mind since he explains clearly what happens to Xiao Yan and Lin Dong...
    The thing about DD Legend of God realm is that most of the characters are called by their god titles.  The characters from DDI and II are easy enough to identify, Nianbing from Magic chef of Ice and fire too but the only other ones I recall really being referenced are the gods of good and evil from Bacchus (also called Ying Yang crown and Jiu Shen).