The Charm of Soul Pets

Comments

• What chapter will he recover his lost soul and the two soul space?
    Around 1100
  • beru31 said:
    What chapter will he recover his lost soul and the two soul space?
    Around 1100
    Whut.  That's a long time from now... what happened to the original cyan bug btw?
  • beru31 said:
    What chapter will he recover his lost soul and the two soul space?
    Around 1100
    Whut.  That's a long time from now... what happened to the original cyan bug btw?
    You mean the one that turned into a cocoon already in the chapters. If so it becomes one of his soul pets its strong as hell then they separated. I'm not sure if they got back together since I dropped the novel around 1100+ then read the last chapter and felt like what I've read was a waste.  
  • I agree, when I read the end of the novel I was upset I'd invested so much time with it.
  • This sucks, this novel seems so good and I really like that MoonFox does a good job with the translation.  
  • After reading this thread i feel like hell and stop reading this novel lol
  • How does the Mo Ye looks like? im reading the chapter in wich it appears but i'm clueless
  • How does the Mo Ye looks like? im reading the chapter in wich it appears but i'm clueless
    In which form? Mo Ye has a different look for each form and evolution.
  • edited July 2017
    I have read the entire novel and guess what it is a tear graber in the last few parts.You may think that his fox is op but in the last chapter it is revealed that moye is the fox of reincarnation and has been going back in time to be with him when the MC gets locked inside the sun.moye has reset the world ten times and in each reset the former mc's soul allows the current reset mc to devour their soul so that they can have the power to break the seal.which he ultimately achieve when the ninth soul allows the current t mc to devour his soul. But the mc was able to achieve this after 7 years of imprisonment in the sun and by that time yusu ( his first pet ) who was pregnent with his child gives birth to the child who in turn has reached the age of 6. And he looses moye temporarily due to moye not able to eject from the loop. But later it is estimated that he recovers moye by tearing time and space.
    Further he becomes the king of the  crescent world and becomes the first human
     to step in to the realm of undead.

This story moved a little fast in the last part and concluded the story by keeping many parts unclear. Like beaver loer promise ,the conditions of many character

...I thought ^this was a joke, until I read it again...
    Zeroren said:
    Rule71 said:
    What is shitty about the ending? I don't read mtl so idk, could you explain?
    Well in the MTL the MC ends up trapped in the sun forever and meets a voice who tells him his fate and about Moye. In the end Moye evolves into the Fox of Reincarnation and has reset time over 100 times to just be with him because even though she knows that time is reset and has heard it many times before him naming her was the most happiest moment of her life so she keeps resetting time to be with him and adventure with him. All the while he is in the sun watching her reset time over and over again he eventually rolls and into a ball like a child and start crying because he pretty much went insane from grief.

Now that is the ending that was given in the by the author but some really legit crazy drama happened regarded this chapter and someone blackmailing the author forcing the author to make this the last chapter but somehow the author released the true last chapter to spite the blackmailer and in the True ending the voice is revealed to be him or rather another incarnation of him from a previous timeline and that he learns that the 1st Chu figure out a way to escape the sun was to let each of incarnation of him absorb the soul of the previous him that was already stuck in the sun to strengthen him and this was stated to have happen many times already. So the current Chu absorb the previous Chu and breaks free from the sun and end up at the pool where he eventually meets his daughter and then to rescue Moye from the time loop it implied he ripped open time and space to break her out of the loop (an idea he got from his daughter who was given a treasure by her mother which involve sending her back in time for safety). At this point he pretty much becomes the strongest being in the universe.
    If my understanding is right, it seems that the author wanted to continue the story...
    那个混蛋作者是“乱”,写《英雄联盟》的。尽管这个作者很混蛋,但他的作品确实非常好,推荐大家去看看,这是好像是小鱼的第一次章推啊,不过还是别的站的,也不知道会不会被编辑骂,唉,个人认为一本好书还是不分什么网站的吧。 
    The new book for the time being does not send, for these days went to the hospital to look, the doctor said that my issue was very serious, particularly this age serious to this degree, when about 30 -year-old times, the cervical vertebra oppression nerve may often faint. 
    新书还是暂且不发,这几天去医院看了,医生说我的问题很严重,尤其是这个年纪严重到这种程度,等到30岁左右的时候,颈椎压迫神经有可能动不动就会晕厥。 
    Needs the long-term recuperation, when new book sends specifically will tell everybody in the Pet Charm postscript chapter, hopes that everybody pays attention
    --https://lnmtl.com/chapter/charm-of-soul-pets-chapter-1807

Free Your Mind
  • Can someone explain the relation of the cultivation between a soul pets and a pet trainer??.
    I know a trainer evolves when a pet evolves but how are the pets affected
  • The stronger the trainer, the more space his soul has for more Soul Pets. 
  • What happened to the princess?
  • Does Mo Ye aquire human form?
  • Mo Ye remains a fox the entire time.
  • edited December 2017
    The mc is not the only strong one!!! You guys actually forgot the black nightmare stuck in the black star who is enjoying the time loop.

Actually why did the author even introduce him in the first place.
  • What is the pet that "abandoned" him? Does he get it back? If so, when?
  • What is the pet that "abandoned" him? Does he get it back? If so, when?
  • edited December 2017
    It's a department of evil and plant type pet.Technically he gets it back(and now it is being burned alive for pissing
     the mc off)
    He gets it back after defeating it .
  • A bit confused here did the author rerelease a new chapter ending for the story after getting beef from the readers? Personally I found the ending
    That the fox was constantly turning back time so that it could be together with the MC again and again, redoing their whole journey time and time again. Was a good way to end the story simply because it was an actual thought out ending, though it was not a happy one it was a good ending in my book compared to the usual. Harem member 1 had 2 children with MC and lived with, Harem member 2 had 1 child with the MC but stayed with her sect, Harem member 3 couldn't have children because of XXX but stayed with MC THE END. Which is the normal ending of most of the CH WN this one in particular is from Nine Yang Sword Saint.
  • tobajas said:
    A bit confused here did the author rerelease a new chapter ending for the story after getting beef from the readers? Personally I found the ending
    That the fox was constantly turning back time so that it could be together with the MC again and again, redoing their whole journey time and time again. Was a good way to end the story simply because it was an actual thought out ending, though it was not a happy one it was a good ending in my book compared to the usual. Harem member 1 had 2 children with MC and lived with, Harem member 2 had 1 child with the MC but stayed with her sect, Harem member 3 couldn't have children because of XXX but stayed with MC THE END. Which is the normal ending of most of the CH WN this one in particular is from Nine Yang Sword Saint.
    Yeah apparently that ending was like a joke or some dare and not the real ending. I'm not sure man that ending is hell i rather a tragedy and him dying than been tortured for eternity. lol
  • I don't what to say?the novel must have pissed of the author in some way for him to give a good for nothing ending.
  • I feel it was just a little too cruel to make the Main Character, with whom we connected to throughout the story, to suffer such a tragic fate. It would be far better if he just straight of died but he is kept in an eternal loop.
  • Can anyone list all his soul pets because i thought the egg he received from the empryeon cyan hidden dragon was a empryeon cyan hidden dragon but a lesser talented one but people say
    He trained to become a ghost dragon, so which is it. 

• Do any of his currently trained (in the tl) pets evolve? like zhan ye, ning, night and the tree? I know it's possible, though only really rare in the high rank pets and a bit more common in the low rank ones, also impossible to evolve twice which is why mo xie is super special.
  • That's sad to hear. I really like this hardcore pokemon novel. I shall be dropping this since the author trashed the ending.
  • i enjoy reading this story because the MC seems cold and smart
    but somehow it become one of the cliche that i hated : MC ran away like beaten dog and become wanderer

i want to know until when the MC able to not always run away
    last i read until book 2 chapter 80 ish when MC chased around by Xia something
  • yah.

Ca you tell me who is yusu and when does it appear?
  • Can you tell me who is yusu and when does it appear?
  • edited March 13
    Shala16 said:
    Can you tell me who is yusu and when does it appear?

Yusu is his first pet and it appeared just before the nightmare princess's father is released from his seal.
  • Northsix said:
    Can anyone list all his soul pets because i thought the egg he received from the empryeon cyan hidden dragon was a empryeon cyan hidden dragon but a lesser talented one but people say
    He trained to become a ghost dragon, so which is it. 

The egg is cyan hidden dragon but has the ability to transform into a ghost dragon when needed. And it's super op as it can devour souls to increase it's cultivation without training