Just finished ISSTH (Full MH's disciple's story on 3rd page)

1235»

Comments

• edited April 2017
    mony122 said:
    About han bei
    I don't know if Han Bei ever existing as a real person or just the creation of Allheaven in the first place but the one who appear is the servant of Allheaven. She is the one who led all the previous Demon to a trap to be absorbed by Allheaven (revealed by the 98, Song Daozi). She did the same with MH and get a help from Chen Fan.
    so Chen Fan betray Meng Hao how is that happened ?
    Allheaven promises him to revive his 'boulder spirit' wife and let them be together forever if he helped him in making MH believe in an illusory world in which MH gets trapped. MH cant distinguish whether it is the real world or not.
  • mony122 said:
    About han bei
    I don't know if Han Bei ever existing as a real person or just the creation of Allheaven in the first place but the one who appear is the servant of Allheaven. She is the one who led all the previous Demon to a trap to be absorbed by Allheaven (revealed by the 98, Song Daozi). She did the same with MH and get a help from Chen Fan.
    All heaven told him he would give his wife back if he helped trap meng hao.
  • Azureus said:
    mony122 said:
    About han bei
    Allheaven promises him to revive his 'boulder spirit' wife and let them be together forever if he helped him in making MH believe in an illusory world in which MH gets trapped. MH cant distinguish whether it is the real world or not.
    so can you give me a summery about it?
  • edited April 2017
    Azureus said:
    Just finished ISSTH [on MTL]. What a beautiful ride it was! I can't describe it in words, I don't think anyone can. Er Gen's Dao of thought has reached a boundless stage it seems, he truly is a genius to come up with a story like that. The ending was just satisfying, I didn't have a feeling of emptiness after finishing it at all. 

So fellow Daoists, If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to ask, I'll do my best to give you a satisfying answer, you can also PM me or ask your question in Granddaddy spoiler topic. But, no "chapter number" questions please, I wasn't paying attention to chapter numbers while reading.
    what u mean by satisfying ending, not all got explains, for example the wang clan and li clan after they got transported, to where? new world?? no explanation
    choumen tai want res his teacher? who? success? no?
    the daoist who helped the butterfly to enter the vortex who??? he only said want sow karma, but no explanation for that...
    the coffin in the vortex who??????
    the archaic/ ancient ship who helped MH not explanation as well?
    he got daughter but didnt spend time with her at all, even though its from the clone and yan'er
    there are more question but no explanation, to be honest i read some completed novel but this one not satisfy for me at all.....

if you read  ST, coiling dragon, otherwordly monarchy they have better ending and explain all,  not half ass ending like ISSH.......worst ending is like LLS its horrible ending.....

What do you mean with half ass ending?
    If you read carefully, majority of your question already​ answered.

And don't forget, this novels is multi series and the journey still not ended.

We still don't know how many novel will needed to complete ergen super MEGA storyline

It's still FAR from a complete novel 'series'

But for each novel, the plot, the storyline, the connection between novel is top notch, with satisfied ending.

I don't like the fight system in this novel (magic use blood, coughing full mouth blood, etc)

I prefer fight system like tgd, de and cd.

If not for the story with intelligent plot, I definitely drop this novel, and not reading ri and awe to ride the big journey of these storyline
  • edited May 2017
    I still read this novel but this novel has went downhill for me atleast AFTER his immortal ascension started and only went more and more downhill. Personally I wasn't really satisfied by the explanations during the whole war arc and with his dao of thoughts reaching boundless his dao of tragedy has reached even higher and his dao of romance is still at foundation establishment. But still this is one of the good reads on my list especially pre ascension.