Just finished ISSTH (Full MH's disciple's story on 3rd page)

edited December 2016 in ISSTH Spoilers
Just finished ISSTH [on MTL]. What a beautiful ride it was! I can't describe it in words, I don't think anyone can. Er Gen's Dao of thought has reached a boundless stage it seems, he truly is a genius to come up with a story like that. The ending was just satisfying, I didn't have a feeling of emptiness after finishing it at all. 

So fellow Daoists, If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to ask, I'll do my best to give you a satisfying answer, you can also PM me or ask your question in Granddaddy spoiler topic. But, no "chapter number" questions please, I wasn't paying attention to chapter numbers while reading.

Comments

• I only have one question, and that is, is there going to be an useless harem and if yes how many in it? I read up to were he was about to go to the third stage in that illusionary former demon sect world that got destroyed. I stopped there because i got annoyed with how many supreme beauties are candidats for his harem, and i read in a spoiler that he is going to end up with that annoying bi*** from violet sect (the one that hates him for no reason). 
  • edited October 2016
    I only have one question, and that is, is there going to be an useless harem and if yes how many in it? I read up to were he was about to go to the third stage in that illusionary former demon sect world that got destroyed. I stopped there because i got annoyed with how many supreme beauties are candidats for his harem, and i read in a spoiler that he is going to end up with that annoying bi*** from violet sect (the one that hates him for no reason). 
    No, there won't be a harem. And his clone (9th) who is a mortal and is completely outside MH's control when he is away for hundreds of years will end up with reincarnated Chu Yuyan (by MH who he also takes her as his 1st clone's disciple), they'll also have a baby girl. There will many character developments in future so she won't remain "annoying".
  • Azureus said:
    I only have one question, and that is, is there going to be an useless harem and if yes how many in it? I read up to were he was about to go to the third stage in that illusionary former demon sect world that got destroyed. I stopped there because i got annoyed with how many supreme beauties are candidats for his harem, and i read in a spoiler that he is going to end up with that annoying bi*** from violet sect (the one that hates him for no reason). 
    No, there won't be a harem. And his clone (9th) who is a mortal and is completely outside MH's control when he is away for hundreds of years will end up with reincarnated Chu Yuyan (by MH who he also takes her as his 1st clone's disciple), they'll also have a baby girl. There will many character developments in future so she won't remain "annoying".
    Ohh thanks for the info, now i have some catching up to do, im at around 500 and there are over 1000 chapters ready, hell yeah! XD
  • Can I ask regarding the "tragedy" genre of the story, will menghao die at the end? and can i ask when will Xu Qing going to present herself again after she is taken as a disciple of the 4th mountain?
  • He does "die" later on in the story, but not at the end, he does come back, and it's a pretty awesome comeback. Xu Qing appears once more in front of Meng Hao at chapter 1336.
  • i started reading the beginning, but i have to ask does his powers the whole story consist of nonstop pill eating and loading up on flying swords and flinging them at people?
  • i started reading the beginning, but i have to ask does his powers the whole story consist of nonstop pill eating and loading up on flying swords and flinging them at people?
    it gets better trust me... I also got tired of all that... especially the biting tongue and splitting blood. just go on. After the first 100 chapters, its amazing
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • ok i will thanks, i just started getting annoyed by it. Like, It felt like the author would try to have the crowd exclaim compliments for the mc but he couldn't really think of what to compliment so the crowd would be like "Amazing! he has so many swords!" and i just couldn't take it seriously lol. But i trust that it'll get better.
  • I have a question in 1069 he vows to erase the ninth sea does he do it and how and in which chapter?
  • mony122 said:
    I have a question in 1069 he vows to erase the ninth sea does he do it and how and in which chapter?
    He killed the 9th sea queen and replaced her with meng hao's water spirit friend. Forgot which chapter it is though.
  • edited November 2016
    mony122 said:
    I have a question in 1069 he vows to erase the ninth sea does he do it and how and in which chapter?
    Major spoilers ahead.
    During the critical moment of the war with aliens, when all the mountains and seas except for 9th MS are destroyed, 9th Sea surrenders to aliens and voluntarily goes to aliens side, therefore whole 9MS get destroyed and 9th Sea blames MH for her betrayal. From then on 9th Sea continues living in 33days/with aliens. 

When MH is strong enough to the point of omnipotence, he comes back for revenge and slaughters aliens all the way from 33rd day to 1st day. Breaks their bones one by one, skins them alive, etc. 

IIRC, on 7th or 8th day he finds 9th Sea. 9th Sea still blames MH for her betrayal and says that she wouldn't have betrayed 9MS if he had not vowed to eradicate 9th Sea. MH kills her and puts her soul in a fiery hell where she'll burn for eternity along with all the aliens' souls.
  • can you give us summary of what happened in the windswept realm arc?
  • Azureus said:
    mony122 said:
    Major spoilers ahead.
    During the critical moment of the war with aliens, when all the mountains and seas except for 9th MS are destroyed, 9th Sea surrenders to aliens and voluntarily goes to aliens side, therefore whole 9MS get destroyed and 9th Sea blames MH for her betrayal. From then on 9th Sea continues living in 33days/with aliens. 

When MH is strong enough to the point of omnipotence, he comes back for revenge and slaughters aliens all the way from 33rd day to 1st day. Breaks their bones one by one, skins them alive, etc. 

IIRC, on 7th or 8th day he finds 9th Sea. 9th Sea still blames MH for her betrayal and says that she wouldn't have betrayed 9MS if he had not vowed to eradicate 9th Sea. MH kills her and puts her soul in a fiery hell where she'll burn for eternity along with all the aliens' souls.
    i know that's literally the worst punishment there is but i still think she deserved 10 times worse then the aliens 
  • edited November 2016
    mony122 said:
    can you give us summary of what happened in the windswept realm arc?
    Summary of events after the current translated chapters or from the start of the arc?
  • Azureus said:
    mony122 said:
    Summary of events after the current translated chapters or from the start of the arc?
    Just from where it's at
  • xaryte said:
    Azureus said:
    mony122 said:
    Just from where it's at
    It'll take some time.
  • edited November 2016
    mony122 said:
    Summary of chapter 1118-1123 (Windswept realm)

• Dao Tian comes, Yuwen Jian, Hong Bin and MH attack him, Dao Tian suppresses all of them easily
    • DT executes his Paragon method which is a painting and opens 30% of it
    • When DT is about to kill HB, HB self-destructs and uses up his last soul revival to revive
    • When revived, DT tries to kill him again, MH and YJ try to save him, but when DT is right about to grasp his soul, HB decides to self-destruct and heavily injures DT and no one gets the reward for his death.
    • MH and YJ run away and DT chases after them.
    • MH finally uses 2nd nirvana fruit and MH's sudden rise in his aura scares DT shitless
    • MH stops running and tells YJ to go while facing DT
    • MH suppresses DT easily with the power of 2nd NF. DT uses his paragon method again
    • DT opens 70% of paragon method painting this time and MH can see a black clothed guy sitting cross-legged who is emitting a terrifying evil/death aura
    • MH feels his death crisis sense tingling after seeing the guy in painting and he is thoroughly shocked
    • DT claims the guy in painting to be his teacher. MH is completely suppressed, even after fusing with 2nd NF.
    • MH is forced to kneel and MH goes mad saying that except his parents no one has the right to make him kneel and launches paragon bridge method right away which is different and more powerful than before
    • The guy on the painting looks at the bridge and says "heaven treading ... bridge"
    • His voice is so powerful that DT prostrates himself before the painting, he is unable to believe that the guy on the painting actually spoke
    • The guy on the painting gets up and comes out of the painting and directly goes and stands on the bridge. He mutters some stuff to himself and then goes back into the painting.
    • MH and DT fight again, DT is forced to retreat and MH enters 3rd country.
    • MH sits cross-legged to recover and suddenly feels that Blood Mastiff has regained consciousness inside blood mask

First time doing a summary, guess I went too far in details on this one lol. I'll post some more tomorrow maybe, less detailed.

• Azureus said:
    mony122 said:

• Dao Tian comes, Yuwen Jian, Hong Bin and MH attack him, Dao Tian suppresses all of them easily
    • When DT is about to kill HB, HB self-destructs and uses up his last soul revival to revive
    • When revived, DT tries to kill him again, MH and YJ try to save him, but when DT is right about to grasp his soul, HB decides to self-destruct and heavily injures DT and no one gets the reward for his death.
    • MH finally uses 2nd nirvana fruit and MH's sudden rise in his aura scares DT shitless
    • MH suppresses DT easily with the power of 2nd NF. DT uses his paragon method again
    • DT opens 70% of paragon method painting this time and MH can see a black clothed guy sitting cross-legged who is emitting a terrifying evil/death aura
    • MH feels his death crisis sense tingling after seeing the guy in painting and he is thoroughly shocked
    • DT claims the guy in painting to be his teacher. MH is completely suppressed, even after fusing with 2nd NF.
    • MH is forced to kneel and MH goes mad saying that except his parents no one has the right to make him kneel and launches paragon bridge method right away which is different and more powerful than before
    • The guy on the painting looks at the bridge and says "heaven treading ... bridge"
    • His voice is so powerful that DT prostrates himself before the painting, he is unable to believe that the guy on the painting actually spoke
    • The guy on the painting gets up and comes out of the painting and directly goes and stands on the bridge. He mutters some stuff to himself and then goes back into the painting.
    • MH sits cross-legged to recover and suddenly feels that Blood Mastiff has regained consciousness inside blood mask

First time doing a summary, guess I went too far in details on this one lol. I'll post some more tomorrow maybe, less detailed.

This is just a great balance of details n summary. Tq so much.

Pls don't make it less detailed.
  • Azureus said:
    mony122 said:

This might be a different spoiler but reading from the other spoiler thread...

Supposedly, the painting is a painting of Wang Lin's slaughter clone (which I know nothing about since I've never read up to that point yet) from Xian Ni. Is it actually his slaughter clone inside the painting or is it just a painting of the slaughter clone with power embedded into it? And whats the connection between Wang Lin/Slaughter clone and the "heaven treading bridge"
  • wang lin walked the heaven treading bridge with li muwan iirc
  • This might be a different spoiler but reading from the other spoiler thread...

Supposedly, the painting is a painting of Wang Lin's slaughter clone (which I know nothing about since I've never read up to that point yet) from Xian Ni. Is it actually his slaughter clone inside the painting or is it just a painting of the slaughter clone with power embedded into it? And whats the connection between Wang Lin/Slaughter clone and the "heaven treading bridge"
    From what i understand, the slaughter clone in the painting is probably a slaughter clone "clone", he can make that kind of stuff because the slaughter clone have no real form. And i think the heaven treading bridge is a bridge that any powerhouse throughout the universe need to cross in order to breakthrough a higher realm. Wang Lin crossed that bridge to become a 4th step (Heaven treading realm) and there are higher realm than that.

• This might be a different spoiler but reading from the other spoiler thread...

From what i understand, the slaughter clone in the painting is probably a slaughter clone "clone", he can make that kind of stuff because the slaughter clone have no real form. And i think the heaven treading bridge is a bridge that any powerhouse throughout the universe need to cross in order to breakthrough a higher realm. Wang Lin crossed that bridge to become a 4th step (Heaven treading realm) and there are higher realm than that.

This is what I understand
    The guy depicted in the painting is supposed to be Wang Lin's slaughter clone since he is described as all black appearance and emanate some sort of killing aura. However, I think what come out is not the slaughter clone himself since in the end of xian ni he reintegrate with Wang Lin and even he himself mutter that he is supposed to be already vanish, I think he is some sort of incarnation like what happen to Xuan Zang in Beseech The Devil, he is so powerful that even after he is dead his body remain roaming at the vast. So Wang Lin's slaughter clone is so powerful that even a painting that depicted him can gain consciousness. In Xian Ni, Heaven treading bridge is 9 sets of bridges that appear to people with proper cultivation level like beyond Da Tian Zun (should be similar to peak 9 dao essences/peak dao realm paragon level), they aid people breakthrough to 4th step.
  • edited November 2016
    Summary of chapter 1124-1130. Since I'm referring to MTL for the summary, there might be some minor mistakes and differences from DB's translation. If you see any, feel free to point out.

• When sitting cross-legged, MH thinks about how DT repeatedly avoids 3rd country and MH didn't feel any pressure when entering 3rd country and also he feels something fishy is going on underground. 

• The moment MH enters 3rd country, emperor robbed guy is sitting cross-legged on fate mountain, he suddenly opens his eyes and looks toward the place where MH is recovering. And there is a crystal in front of him and shockingly it contains souls of HB, Hai Dongqing and 2nd country echelon which DT killed.

• Emperor robbed guy and his followers talk about Xue'er for a while and then emperor robbed guy looks toward MH's location and says not to worry about him since he is not worth mentioning, just like DT, an ant.

• MH, in his immortal's cave, feels Blood mastiff regaining consciousness and says that Blood mastiff is reacting to something underground.

• MH takes out Meat Jelly and Parrot who are quarreling as always. MH makes them stop, looks at MJ (Michael Jackson xD) and says that there might be some tyrant evildoers underground. 

• MJ looks down and immediately says that there are some big tyrant evildoers underground. Parrot is also looking and he is unable to believe.

• MJ and Parrot conclude that ancient times ghosts are underground and they are being used as sacrificial offerings. MH sends his spiritual sense down following MJ and parrot's pattern and finds out that there is a mausoleum chamber with 99 blood pits underground.

• Dozens of black robbed people are sitting cross-legged there. MH sees 9th country's swordsman there as well.

• There are lots of holes underground containing various beasts and one of them is a scarlet bat. MJ and parrot introduce those beasts as rebel spirits.

• MH feels that Blood mastiff wants to swallow that scarlet bat. MH remembers the time when Blood mastiff protected him in blood immortal trial, even when its body was broken into pieces (right in the feels!) and vows to help BM swallow that scarlet bat.

• MJ and parrot are scared shitless, they think MH has gone mad and say that even though those rebel spirits are on verge of death, they are not something MH and BM can deal with.

• MH doesn't care and sinks down, MJ and parrot follow reluctantly. Right at that time, emperor robbed guy opens his eyes and he is unable to believe that MH actually discovered that place and says that even a dao realm cultivator can't detect the place underground since there is a spell formation there.

• Emperor robbed guy orders his lackeys to go and bring MH's head to him.

• MH goes underground and starts fighting black robbed guys and he finds out that these windswept guys are actually in immortal and ancient realm.

• MH places BM near scarlet bat and says "You protected me last time, it is my turn to protect you this time". Then turns around and walks toward black robbed peeps.

• There is a black-robbed old man there who mutters to himself about 9th country, 9th mountain and 9th sea.

• He fights with the old man and old man's power is continuously increasing. In addition, the old man can use body cultivator fist techniques from 9th sea god world body cultivation test. MH thinks he is even stronger than DT.

• MH realizes that the old man is Zong Wuya, previous 1st guy on body cultivation test, iirc.

• Zong Wuya tells MH that everything in 9 mountain and seas is fake. MH is repeatedly suppressed by Zong Wuya.

• Right at the critical moment when ZW is gonna wreck MH, an angry roar is heard and BM comes out and pounces on ZW's body, ZW spits out some mouthfuls of blood (xD). BM is in ancient realm, equivalent to an ancient realm cultivator who has extinguished 10 soul lamps and MJ and parrot say that he interrupted fusion forcefully to save MH, otherwise he would have been more powerful.

• BM looks so ferocious and terrifying that most terrifying beasts would shiver in front of it, but in MH's eyes, he just looks adorable, same as the day he was born. 

• BM carries MH on his back while wiggling its tail happily. In 9M&S only MH can sit on BM's back like that. When BM lands down, the impact creates a gulf on the ground.

• BM carries off MH on his back and emperor robbed guy angrily shouts from fate mountain telling his people to kill MH. Dozens of black robbed men immediately soar toward MH.

• When black robbed men reach the gulf, there is an old man separate from others. He comes and fuses with ZW and ZW becomes Quasi-dao.

• MH is sitting on BM's back, he takes out some medicinal pills and activates eternal stratum. He can feel intense killing intent from behind. BM flies into central temple region. All the mortals and cultivators in central temple region are scared out of their wits after seeing BM. Fan Dong'er and Bei Yu recognize MH on BM's back.

• The moment MH enters CT region. Middle aged man (created from the fusion of Zong Wuya and the other guy I guess) fiercely open his eyes, looks  toward MH and smiles. Praises him for his actions in 3rd country. He says that MH should follow him into the real world and leave this fabricated one. After saying that, he appears in front of MH.

• MH contracts his eyes, looks toward middle-aged man but he doesn't speak and he cannot feel killing intent from him. At this moment the fight in the battlefield below has stopped and all the mortals prostrate themselves on bended knees toward middle-aged guy. But, the cultivators are scared shitless, since he is a quasi-dao.

• MH is shocked, looks toward middle-aged guy and says that he is Zong Wuya. ZW tell MH to follow him and he will be out of danger and MH's actions in 3rd country will be written off. He also says that before it was his clone and now it is his true self. And calls MH Junior brother.

• MH says that ZW had entered Windswept realm in past but has not left and stayed behind. MH asks why. ZW says because of the "truth" (I guess).

• ZW asks MH about what is real and what is false, they go on a mini-debate about it and MH mentions his principle of being free. They talk about 33 days/heavens. ZW tells MH to tear down his echelon mark and ZW promises that he will lead MH into the real world.

• ZW says that all the cultivators in 9M&S are nutrients for Jiu Feng's paragon's revival. And says that sun and moon are Jiu Feng's eyes, 5 elements are his organs and rivers and streams are his blood/veins, etc. And says that when Jiu Feng finally resurrects, MH will become his blood and bones and if he is strong enough, he might become a finger.

• ZW again tells him to give up his fleshly body his echelon mark and some people outside will prepare a new fleshly body for him. He says that only that time MH will really be free. ZW says that only that time MH will be able to become a Paragon. 

• Keep them coming! 
  • Can you please describe how and what happens when he absorbs the second and third nirvana fruits. What are the people's reaction and how powerful does he become. I've heard he absorbs the 3rd fruit quickly after absorbing the 2nd fruit
  • edited December 2016
    Can you please describe how and what happens when he absorbs the second and third nirvana fruits. What are the people's reaction and how powerful does he become. I've heard he absorbs the 3rd fruit quickly after absorbing the 2nd fruit
    I don't remember the 3rd one, but when he completely absorbs the 2nd NF, all the people around kneel before him and prostrates themselves to MH, because of his majestic aura. They worship him, including Fan Dong'er. And he can fight Quasi-dao realm after absorbing 2nd NF. Fang Clan members will also get a boost.
  • If I ever correctly from the older pages from this spoiler thread was that the stuff MH did to absorb 2nd nirvana caused like a world or some location's core or power to open up which MH used to absorb the 3rd. Not sure, might be completely wrong lol.
  • edited December 2016
    Can someone give a short and simple description of the upcoming arc after Windswept realm? 
    I heard it's called like meteorite market arc. Did MH set up some sort of market on a meteorite to con people? xD 
  • edited December 2016
    Can someone give a short and simple description of the upcoming arc after Windswept realm? 
    I heard it's called like meteorite market arc. Did MH set up some sort of market on a meteorite to con people? xD 
    When MH arrives at meteorite market (MM), he again takes Steward Zhu's stance (xD) and starts spending like hell and buys tons of souvenirs for his family. Brother of MM's overseer decides to create trouble to MH so he can rob him of his money. MH goes to an auction and in there he sees his maternal grandfather's identity badge or something. He wants to buy it but that ignorant peasant creates trouble for him, therefore MH kills him, and then his brother comes who is in ancient realm's great cycle and can go through Dao realm tribulation anytime he wants. If succeeded, Dao realm, if failed Quasi-dao which is also a powerful figure in 9th M&S, so that is his biggest trump card and even Fang Clan wouldn't dare to offend him easily. MH can beat the guy, but he wants to test Fang Clan's attitude toward him so he orders a disciple who is responsible for Fang Clan's teleportation portal in MM to ask for help. After that, all Fang Clan disciples and elders barge into MM, including Fang Wei. Overseer guy asks Fang Shoudao for confession. FS is silent but an elder suggests that MH should kneel and apologize for his aggressive behavior. MH is just standing there with a smile on his face. Grand Elder tells the ignorant elder to shut the fck up and lectures him about the meaning of little patriarch status. Grand Elder says that it is a compensation to MH for his past mistakes. After that, MH comes and seals up the ignorant elder's cultivation, who I believe is stronger than him. Everyone is shocked, especially FS. After MH had absorbed 2nd NF, all Fang Clan members got a boost in their cultivation and Fang Shoudao and other upper echelon of Fang Clan didn't know whether it was a blessing or a catastrophe to the clan so they went to see 1st Patriarch's clone. Patriarch's clone says that someone has become Allheaven Immortal Emperor and has unlocked the potential of whole Fang Clan and the stronger he becomes, the stronger Fang Clan will become as well, therefore, 1st Patriarch's clone tells them to find that guy and treat him as they would treat their ancestor. Fang Shoudao, like the old fox he is, he is extremely courteous to MH and tells the disciples and elders to attack MM and seize it. They attack and all of Overseer guy's people/disciples are killed instantly.

Overseer guy immediately starts his dao realm tribulation. On 2nd or 3rd level of the tribulation, there are dao puppets who come and test/attack the one who is going under tribulation. When the puppets appear, they go and kneel before MH, since he is the future lord of 9M&S. MH tells the puppets to fck the overseer guy up. The guy fails the tribulation and becomes Quasi-dao. MH fights him alone and kills him and MM becomes Fang Clan's property. Fang Shoudao suggests about making MH's father the next clan head to show his and Fang clan's goodwill toward MH and increase his sense of belongingness. If Fang Clan wouldn't have sided with MH and failed the test, he wouldn't have cared about Fang Clan anymore.
  • How do lord fifth and third know paragon sea dream that they lied about knowing her