Tales of the Reincarnated Lord Spoilers

124»

Comments

• tobajas said:
    So just finished the story, and if anyone is interested. The story has sadly been put on indefinite hiatus following that the author had a heart attack followed by the fact that while he was in the hospital his publisher/site of publishing got hit by the 18+ rated banning meaning that he had to remove all the sexual content from his work to continue making more chapters, because the author refused to do this by saying it would remove the matureness of his work. If anyone got any new information about this work please post it <span>:disappointed:</span>
    still no news bro?
  • What will happen to blademaster Xanthi after trying so hard to kill Reidy?
  • What will happen to blademaster Xanthi after trying so hard to kill Reidy?
    what else? dead.
  • redleaf97 said:
    What will happen to blademaster Xanthi after trying so hard to kill Reidy?
    what else? dead.
    More details plz?
  • lorwa said:
    thanks... damn did they really think they can beat lorist? is there any other ntr here besides his first gf?

His ex-gf basically ditch him for "better" guy. Even though she's basically a kid at that point. MC was being harsh on her for her to grow up, while that guy is using her like a tool to take over the business. The guy treated her like a princess for sake of taking over her business, and she saw MC as nuisance for ordering her around to do stuff. It's pretty much pathetic because her income totally comes from MC's idea and management.

Anyway, they reunite as MC caught that guy as captive. At that point, it's been like 20 years, and his anger is already forgotten. They were ransom, I guess, but in the end MC doesn't do anything because he doesn't care about the past. What's funny about it is the girl is jealous of princess and write letter to MC to blame MC for being cold to her and so forth. She even say that if she could roll back time, then she will definitely choose to be with him at any cost.

Well, she basically see how great MC is right now + the army and wealth he has, so she just get jealous. In the past, she had a choice to choose him, but she didn't, now she's "jealous" of a man of another woman while she herself is a woman of another man. This really shows how childish her thinking is even 20 years after.

hey. do you know when it happen? please tell me because i really hate this bitch

• lorwa said:
    thanks... damn did they really think they can beat lorist? is there any other ntr here besides his first gf?

His ex-gf basically ditch him for "better" guy. Even though she's basically a kid at that point. MC was being harsh on her for her to grow up, while that guy is using her like a tool to take over the business. The guy treated her like a princess for sake of taking over her business, and she saw MC as nuisance for ordering her around to do stuff. It's pretty much pathetic because her income totally comes from MC's idea and management.

Anyway, they reunite as MC caught that guy as captive. At that point, it's been like 20 years, and his anger is already forgotten. They were ransom, I guess, but in the end MC doesn't do anything because he doesn't care about the past. What's funny about it is the girl is jealous of princess and write letter to MC to blame MC for being cold to her and so forth. She even say that if she could roll back time, then she will definitely choose to be with him at any cost.

Well, she basically see how great MC is right now + the army and wealth he has, so she just get jealous. In the past, she had a choice to choose him, but she didn't, now she's "jealous" of a man of another woman while she herself is a woman of another man. This really shows how childish her thinking is even 20 years after.

hey. do you know when exactly that happen? at which chapter. please tell me. the chapter when she got jealous