Meng Hao/Wang Lin/Su Ming???

2»

Comments

• Wang Lin is probably stronger but if Meng Hao and him fight then he would most likely lose. Reason being is that Er Gen made Wang Lin a tragic MC, it seems that fate itself is trying to kill him. The only reason Wang Lin survive until the end is because he is the MC of the book but after the end of his book he is no longer an MC and has no plot armor. Meng Hao on another hand is LOVE by fate/luck so even if his book end he still has some protection unlike Wang Lin.
  • Guess nobody was willing to mention that MH defeated perfect replicas of those 3 at the same cultivation stage as him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I haven't read Xian Ni but in my opinion, MH isn't really one of the good MCs out there. I liked ISSTH before the whole war and ascension thing and personality wise MH got really shitty towards the end as he went overboard many times. In my opinion after the war arc, everything existed to show how perfect and domineering MH is and I don't really like the whole bashful smile thing.
  • Guess nobody was willing to mention that MH defeated perfect replicas of those 3 at the same cultivation stage as him.
    What chapter is that?
  • edited January 2017
    Honestly I prefer Meng Hao because I can relate to him, we both have a good sense of humor and our love for money is second to almost none and when you desire money like we do it is very easy to get motivated (I started working at 13 in real company jobs). Like Meng Hao, I also like to take every opportunity I can to cause trouble, even if it doesn't benefit me as long as I can come out of it unarmed. If I can gain something from it its even better. Love is fun and all but for both of us it isn't a priority. Extreme decisiveness is necessary in almost every situation. Evaluating people around us is also a habit of ours and since we do it often we end up being good at it. Trash talking using facts is also a forte. Although Meng Hao sounds like 90% of the other xianxia characters, analysing him reveals that he has something that makes him much more human in every aspects compared to normal xianxia mc which are more like robots who act on an algorithm (nice--->dont use if it hurts the person. Neutral---->use the person without abusing too much. Bad---->Demolish their life and suck up all their earnings). To me there is no need to be the "honorable warrior" as long as one stives towards their goals (no matter how easy they are to achieve)

Meng Hao acts like the Eldest Brother that messes with the younger ones on purpose and find a way to dodge the parents punishment while Wang Lin is like a random student in highschool who doesn't want to mess with the "big guys". I didn't read the book about Su Ming but he sounds like the student who gets bullied by the teacher.

For me Meng Hao's path is more plausible since as a genius in all aspects it is only normal for him to reach such highs. I'm only salty about the fact that he isnt strong enough to go rek all the Upper Universes and become king of the universes, that really broke my dream. 

I still really like Wang Lin tho

What chapter is that?
    This might be supeeer late but it was like 5-6 chapters towards the ending. Basically, Allheaven created 3 replicas of Boundless Patriach (Ghost), Su Ming (Devil), and Wang Lin (God)  who were more or less above or half step Ancestor realm (you know, Boundless Dao and Heaven Trampling.) and it gave MH quite a ruffle and would've died if he didn't use his 9th Hex. 
    What chapter is that?
    This might be supeeer late but it was like 5-6 chapters towards the ending. Basically, Allheaven created 3 replicas of Boundless Patriach (Ghost), Su Ming (Devil), and Wang Lin (God)  who were more or less above or half step Ancestor realm (you know, Boundless Dao and Heaven Trampling.) and it gave MH quite a ruffle and would've died if he didn't use his 9th Hex. 
    Is it really a perfect replica? don't know much about the other mc's abilities but i think wang lin only used few of his divine abilities when he fought with meng hao.
  • They're not perfect replicas since they were not able to unleash their complete trump cards.
  • The Meng hao in the end of the story should be stronger than wang lin of the end of Ri , as of now who knows how strong did wang lin become he is much more ancient than MH
  • If you wanna talk about tragedy then read beseech the devil. What wang lin went through is nowhere near the shit su ming had to go through. I don't care if su ming is the strongest or weakest of them all(even though he's pretty broken even for a er gen character) I just want him to be happy.
    actually that not a perfect replica as they are not at their strongest and not able to use their technique to the fullest. this is because all heaven have become so weak to completely replicate their ability. only partriach vastheaven(ghost) manage to fight 4 finger allheaven which is the stronger version of allheaven compare to wang lin(god), su ming(devil) and meng haou(demon) timeline.