Is there a summary of the whole ISSTH?

Tagged:

Comments

• ITOITO
    edited September 2016
    Where is the fun in that?
    At least make it interesting, lets summarize it in 15 words or less.

• i would understand why you just want a summary if it was an IET novel. but this is er gen's heavenly gift to humanity. 
  • ITOITO
    edited September 2016

Young orphaned cripple becomes greatest hero cultivator of all times, and saves everyone from annihilation.

(15 words or less)

• i would understand why you just want a summary if it was an IET novel. 
    +1 
    but this is er gen's heavenly gift to humanity. 
    +999
  • i would understand why you just want a summary if it was an IET novel. but this is er gen's heavenly gift to humanity. 
    CD > ISSTH imo
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • edited October 2016
    cezarjont said:
    if you mean arc spoiler then there is another thread that has them but it's not very organized though however if you really mean a summary then :
    train,fight,train some more,more fight,more train
    CD > ISSTH imo
    CD?
  • cezarjont said:
    if you mean arc spoiler then there is another thread that has them but it's not very organized though however if you really mean a summary then :
    train,fight,train some more,more fight,more train
    dont forget war in the middle. some reminiscence chapters, and go back to fight. oh and legacy here and there. 
  • yhatsz09 said:
    i would understand why you just want a summary if it was an IET novel. but this is er gen's heavenly gift to humanity. 
    CD > ISSTH imo
    CD?
    'Coiling Dragon' also known as 'Panlong'.
  • lel. CD is not even close