Meng Hao Soul Lamps

So as I understood it when you reach the Ancient Realm you get Soul Lamps and you gotta extinguish them one by one, until you do all of them and step into Dao Lord Realm.

Since Meng Hao has always exceeded what people thought were limits, I assume its the same of the Ancient Realm and Soul Lamps.

My questions:
(1) What chapter does he step into Ancient Realm?
(2) How many Soul Lamps does he have?
(3) Other interesting things regarding Ancient Realm and Soul Lamps I couldnt specifically ask questions about since I didnt read it?
“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."

Comments

• Haven't gotten to him actually stepping into the Ancient Realm, but he has gotten his fleshly body to Ancient Realm, with soul lamps and everything around chap 1085.
    When you step into Ancient Realm, the Ancient Door comes down(like the Door of Immortality for Ancient Realm), and you have to open it up, and then you ring the Ancient Bell located within, and each ring represents one Soul Lamp.
    In regards to Ancient Realm fleshly body, the Door that comes down is red and you must open it up without using your cultivation, since it gets sealed by the door(you can still use it to power up your body if you have such a technique, but you can't use any magic), and the soul lamps you get are inside your body as opposed to outside it(when an Ancient cultivator attacks you can see his lamps, MH's are inside his own body, in his chest, eyes, shoulders etc...).
    Bonus funfact: MH gets 9 body lamps but they're actually Reverse Lamps. Normal Lamps start out lit and you must extinguish them to proceed. Reverse Lamps start out unlit and you must ignite them to power up, and they're much stronger than normal lamps, besides MH only someone from the old Paragon Immortal World had them and he got offed by the Paragons because he was too OP lol.
  • edited September 2016
    What chapter does his cultivation truly step into ancient realm? And how many lamps does MH get?
  • He got 33, around 1290s
  • now that we know the significance of soul lamps do we ever find out what happened with the one meng hao stole from patriarch reliance?
  • now that we know the significance of soul lamps do we ever find out what happened with the one meng hao stole from patriarch reliance?
    it's a different "lamp"

The patriarch "soul lamp" is use to burn his victim's nascent soul  and digest it
    it's a different "lamp"

The patriarch "soul lamp" is use to burn his victim's nascent soul  and digest it
    yes but that was to save his human incarnation while his true form was sealed at that point if the human incarnation died it was all over for him he would be eternally trapped but since his true form is now free and from what we know those lamps were most likely the extinguished soul lamps of his true form which leaves the question what happened to the one meng hao stole and dropped? 
  • edited November 2016
    His human is spirit servering and his true form is dao realm.

Patriarch's lamp is an item

So patriarch's lamp is different and have nothing to do with ancient soul lamp.

It's a different objects, different things, different whatever you call it.
  • now that you guys are saying about lamps and that lamp he get in south heaven? 
  • His human is spirit servering and his true form is dao realm.

Patriarch's lamp is an item

So patriarch's lamp is different and have nothing to do with ancient soul lamp.

It's a different objects, different things, different whatever you call it.
    dao realm comes after ancient realm where soul lamps are formed and we have already seen that soul lamps can become true items so why is it so hard to consider that the lamp meng hao stole was one of Patriarch's soul lamps
  • It so hard because it's not the same things.

But maybe it just my opinion

http://m.wuxiaworld.com/issth-index/issth-book-1-chapter-84/

“A Nascent Soul Cultivator and six Core Formation Cultivators,” said Patriarch Reliance, his voice cheerful. “Their spiritual energy is quite abundant. As for your crappy swords, well, my seven demonic lamps are cut off from all other magical items. Non-sentient items can’t affect them. Maybe if you were a bit more skilled, you would have some more options. But sorry, you can’t steal things from me!” He continued to hum his merry little tune. At the moment, he sat cross-legged in front of a small Feng Shui compass about the size of a hand. The strands of Qi that sank down from above became bright red, and then were absorbed by the compass.

“A Nascent Soul Cultivator and six Core Formation Cultivators,” said Patriarch Reliance, his voice cheerful. “Their spiritual energy is quite abundant. As for your crappy swords, well, my seven demonic lamps are cut off from all other magical items. Non-sentient items can’t affect them. Maybe if you were a bit more skilled, you would have some more options. But sorry, you can’t steal things from me!” He continued to hum his merry little tune. At the moment, he sat cross-legged in front of a small Feng Shui compass about the size of a hand. The strands of Qi that sank down from above became bright red, and then were absorbed by the compass.

well he says they are demonic lamps and he is a demonic cultivator so they could be soul lamps but you have brought up something else that i forgot. there are only 7 lamps I thought it was 9. ancient realm produces a minimum 9 lamps so unless those are somehow body lamps which can produce less than 9 (meng hao would have had 7 such lamps if he hadn't risked it all for that final hit) or Patriarch had some kind of encounter that he lost 2 they can't be soul lamps which is annoying because i was enjoying the  thought that meng hao not only stole one of his soul lamps but lost it as well and thought it might come into play later but i guess not. shame.

well he says they are demonic lamps and he is a demonic cultivator so they could be soul lamps but you have brought up something else that i forgot. there are only 7 lamps I thought it was 9. ancient realm produces a minimum 9 lamps so unless those are somehow body lamps which can produce less than 9 (meng hao would have had 7 such lamps if he hadn't risked it all for that final hit) or Patriarch had some kind of encounter that he lost 2 they can't be soul lamps which is annoying because i was enjoying the  thought that meng hao not only stole one of his soul lamps but lost it as well and thought it might come into play later but i guess not. shame.
  • edited November 2016
    Don't forget at the time, the patriarch true body is still sealed.

So it's not an ancient soul lamp, it just a special magical item that cut off from all other ordinary magical items..... Like he said
  • edited November 2016
    Don't forget at the time, the patriarch true body is still sealed.

So it's not an ancient soul lamp, it just a special magical item that cut off from all other ordinary magical items..... Like he said
    moreover, the lamp that MH obtained is way too OP to be Patriarch Reliance's Ancient Realm lamp. I mean he's really strong...but not that strong.
  • moreover, the lamp that MH obtained is way too OP to be Patriarch Reliance's Ancient Realm lamp. I mean he's really strong...but not that strong.
    What do you mean OP? We only saw those lamps in the beginning inside the cave and never again. Yea it was useful but only as a means to store the cultivation bases he stole and as seal to seal himself. Patriarch did the fighting so we dont know the lamps offensive abilities.

now that we know the significance of soul lamps do we ever find out what happened with the one meng hao stole from patriarch reliance?
    This is ridiculous and shouldnt be up for debate. I got a lamp in my house too. Doesnt make it a Soul Lamp.

All Soul Lamps are lamps but not all lamps are Soul Lamps
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Not to mention how would you even steal a Soul Lamp? Its not a object but part of the cultivation base.

Also Human body was at Spirit Severing so it cant have lamps. And Turtle body is Dao Lord so again no lamps
  • moreover, the lamp that MH obtained is way too OP to be Patriarch Reliance's Ancient Realm lamp. I mean he's really strong...but not that strong.
    What do you mean OP? We only saw those lamps in the beginning inside the cave and never again. Yea it was useful but only as a means to store the cultivation bases he stole and as seal to seal himself. Patriarch did the fighting so we dont know the lamps offensive abilities.

now that we know the significance of soul lamps do we ever find out what happened with the one meng hao stole from patriarch reliance?
    This is ridiculous and shouldnt be up for debate. I got a lamp in my house too. Doesnt make it a Soul Lamp.

All Soul Lamps are lamps but not all lamps are Soul Lamps
    lol, but you made a mistake. No all Soul Lamps are Lamps. MH got inverse soul lamps which look different from normal soul lamps. In fact, they are not even lamps.
  • Not to mention how would you even steal a Soul Lamp? Its not a object but part of the cultivation base.

Also Human body was at Spirit Severing so it cant have lamps. And Turtle body is Dao Lord so again no lamps
    soul lamps can become objects meng hao was carrying the divine flame essence in a soul lamp which he still has(both the lamp and the flame essence) and his foster father' grave from the immortal demon sect had his soul lamp in it so soul lamps can become real objects and Patriarch described them as demon lamps he is a demonic cultivator if it wasn't for the number being wrong which there could be numerous reasons for they could very well be soul lamps and if they were it would explain why only he could absorb the energy from them and before any of you say meng hao managed to steal energy from them he did that the same way he absorbed energy from the song clan and the world tree painting