couple of questions - SPOILER

edited September 2016 in Renegade Immortal
hello!
i would like to ask a couple of questions and i appeciate heavy spoilers since with this many chapters it will take forever for the current translator to see things to an end and i dont like waiting that long. haha

dont read if you mind spoilers

1 can someone list all cultivation stages and their equal in issth
2 whats up with his heaven revolting bead? i need heavy spoilers regarding this one
3 read somewhere he fuses demon/god/devil path but i read somewhere else its only possible for one detached of each path to exist?
 but that doesnt make sense since there is su ming and meng hao so pls fill me in
4 how did the celestials die?
5 whats up with xian city? is it like an higher plane?
6 does the paragon immortal world still exist in xian ni?
now the most important question:
7 does his ji realm push past its current limit at core formation and will he integrate with it once again or will it always be a treasure. and if its a treasure will it at least be as powerful as it was before? i mean insta kill those in the same realm

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Garnest said:
    hello!
    i would like to ask a couple of questions and i appeciate heavy spoilers since with this many chapters it will take forever for the current translator to see things to an end and i dont like waiting that long. haha

2 whats up with his heaven revolting bead? i need heavy spoilers regarding this one
    3 read somewhere he fuses demon/god/devil path but i read somewhere else its only possible for one detached of each path to exist?
     but that doesnt make sense since there is su ming and meng hao so pls fill me in
    7 does his ji realm push past its current limit at core formation and will he integrate with it once again or will it always be a treasure. and if its a treasure will it at least be as powerful as it was before? i mean insta kill those in the same realm

thanks in advance!
    for starter we can't be really sure whether issth, xian ni, and beseech the devil really connected as in issth there are indeed some references but there was never a confirmation about them, with confirmation I mean the author stated that it was indeed wang lin or su ming as some description about them seem a little bit different with what's going on in their respective novel (at least with what I remember)
    for your question

1. Most of the names are from mtl
    First Step : Qi Condensation (15 levels), Foundation Establishment, Core Formation,Nascent Soul,Soul Formation,Soul Transformation (you can use immortal qi at this point), Seeking/Ascendant

(note : people at cave world ancient times will experience tribulation at peak of Soul Formation and ascend to celestial realm with the levels after that : 
    Immortal 1-9,Golden Immortal, Immortal King(should be equivalent to Broken Nirvana), Immortal Emperor (never stated the level after this), immortals in ancient times have somekind of different aura despite use immortal qi too as descendant of immortal slaves seem to be dread by their aura but didn't fear cultivators)

Yin deficiency
    Yang deficiency

Second Step : Glimpse into Nirvana, Net Nirvana , Broken Nirvana (there is a tribulation for each breakthrough in second step)

Heaven the 1st failure
    Heaven the 2nd failure
    Heaven the 3rd failure
    Heaven the 4th failure
    Heaven the 5th failure (each level correspond to a tribulation)
    There was a saying that in ancient times it was called broken fingers because you need to experience the 5th to push open the door to third step (hence like 5 fingers on our hands with each tribulation you add 1 finger to an imaginary hand)  
    Most people didn't go through this as they use somekind of incense to nurture their origin/dao essence and make it big enough to push open the door (which turn out to be a scam for cave world people as incense is rather toxic for cave world people but not for outside of the cave world)
    Wang Lin also didn't go through this but has power equivalent to at least the 4th failure for his thunder origin (he will increase the level though before blew open the door)and also didn't use the incense but by increasing his perception/understanding for each of his origins and he use 5 origins as "broken fingers" replacement to push empty door

Third Step (At this step you can use origin/dao essence but actually you have origin at second step but somewhat not really complete unless you become a third step cultivator): Empty Nirvana, Ethereal, Xuan Jie, Xuan tribulation (9 tribulations with each tribulation your level increase and if you manage to finish the 9th you will become Kong Jie, Wang Lin go straight through all 9), Kong Jie

Golden Sovereign, Tian Zun, Yue Tian Zun (Wang Lin speculated that the so called Tian Zun and Yue Tian Zun actually just big circle of Kong Jie but because breaking through Da Tian Zun is hard people separated each increase, Wang Lin will has Tian Zun then Yue Tian Zun battle capability despite not at that level), Da Tian Zun (only 9 people in xian city at this level with the current number 1 person turn out to be at half treading heaven level also they achieve Da Tian Zun level by somekind of lucky chance at Ancient God Boundary/Realm, Wang Lin never really at this level as after big circle of Kong Jie he directly appear at heaven treading bridges but he has a sun that is the sign of Da Tian Zun)

Half Treading Heaven (there are 9 bridges that you must crossed and if you successfully cross the 9th you become a 4th step cultivator)

Fourth Step :Heaven treading realm (Wang Lin level at the end of story), other levels were not stated
    Fifth Step, Sixth Step (only mentioned near the end of story and never elaborated but it was stated there was indeed people who achieve these level)

2. Heaven defying/revolting bead was part of a compass that can bend/change the law of heaven thus can be used to revive Li Mu Wan or pick her out of reincarnation (at least that's what I get at the end of story as he never really use the compass)
    when he complete all five elements heaven revolting bead will bring out a door that when he enter give him insight to third step
    after that what he must fill is somekind of yin and yang

3. Ancient God (lets use Gu as the term ancient is rather confusing) is one part of Gu cultivation path, Gu cultivation consist of Gu Shen (Ancient God), Gu Mo (Ancient Devil) and Gu Yao (Ancient Demon). A Gu Shen use heaven and earth power to refine the body so they can use power similar to what cultivators can have (there is a saying that a Gu Shen actually build up their body as origin/dao essence thus actually a similar cultivation technique with common cultivator with body as the focus). I don't really know if Gu Mo and Gu Yao also on the path of refining body as Wang Lin just absorb the devilish and demonic qi from his Gu Mo and Gu Yao clone to his Gu Shen body making it a complete Gu body (Gu Shen stars on forehead,Gu Mo and Gu Yao on their eyes, Wang Lin has 27 stars in total). There is an enmity between Gu (Ancient) and Xian (Immortal) as there was a saying that Xian Zu (Immortal Progenitor, Lian Yun) try to make Gu Zu (Ancient Ancestor) his slave. Wang Lin later will fuse his Gu body with his Xian body making a power that only belong to him with the help of Gu Dao (the current number 1 person in xian city) so his power actually consist of Gu Shen (Ancient God), Gu Mo (Ancient Devil), Gu Yao (Ancient Demon) and Xian (Immortal) power. The term detached doesn't exist in xian ni

4. The celestial/immortal of ancient time cave world die because of what they refer as heavenly madness(which is somewhat true as ancient immortal emperor Fan Bai accidentaly see that their world is just a cave world). Actually there was a war on ancient immortal domain  (a different realm, a much deeper part of celestial realm as it consist of immortals from xian city (only from seven sect, the one colorful immortal from) ) and the impact spread to celestial realm, the war was a chaos Ye Mo (a Gu from xian city) and some Gu from Xian city take part on it, Colorful immortal (a sovereign of a sect in xian city, at peak medium Kong Jie level) and his sect take part, Lian Daofei (the brother of immortal emperor in xian city, not to be confused with people at immortal emperor level as his brother really an emperor of immortal at xian city), Li Guang and some of his family take part by the request of colorful immortal (his bow was a really powerful weapon). The war ended with colorful immortal summon the heaven of cave world and swallow some part (the greed) of Lian Daofei making him a madman, Li Guang die, some part of colorful immortal sect heavily injured and must use the corpse of Gu as nourishment to heal their injuries, Ye Mo die but before he die he spread 3000 drops of blood on cave world making him the ancestor of Gu on cave world (the term royal ancient in cave world was actually A Gu that has the closer blood purity level to him), Colorful immortal got separated into several parts which is three main souls (represented his cultivation, his perception/understanding of heavenly law, and his memory) and 7 other souls. Wang Lin was always suspected to be one of the three main souls with his astounding performance but proved to be wrong which make him even more amazing

5. Xian city is a "real" world, the story that you read now and until some later part of the novel take place in the cave world which is located/connected to Xian city

6. There is no paragon immortal world in xian ni novel. There wasn't even a mentioned of it

7. He doesn't integrate with his past Ji Realm but he will form a new Ji Realm later (when he is at broken nirvana level iirc) after he got enlightment of what Ji Realm really is. Also he will achieve the Dao and Shi state too and will create some divine technique when he is on them

• Garnest said:
    hello!

thanks in advance!
    for starter we can't be really sure whether issth, xian ni, and beseech the devil really connected as in issth there are indeed some references but there was never a confirmation about them, with confirmation I mean the author stated that it was indeed wang lin or su ming as some description about them seem a little bit different with what's going on in their respective novel (at least with what I remember)
    for your question

1. Most of the names are from mtl
    First Step : Qi Condensation (15 levels), Foundation Establishment, Core Formation,Nascent Soul,Soul Formation,Soul Transformation (you can use immortal qi at this point), Seeking/Ascendant

(note : people at cave world ancient times will experience tribulation at peak of Soul Formation and ascend to celestial realm with the levels after that : 
    Immortal 1-9,Golden Immortal, Immortal King(should be equivalent to Broken Nirvana), Immortal Emperor (never stated the level after this), immortals in ancient times have somekind of different aura despite use immortal qi too as descendant of immortal slaves seem to be dread by their aura but didn't fear cultivators)

Yin deficiency
    Yang deficiency

Second Step : Glimpse into Nirvana, Net Nirvana , Broken Nirvana (there is a tribulation for each breakthrough in second step)

Heaven the 1st failure
    Heaven the 2nd failure
    Heaven the 3rd failure
    Heaven the 4th failure
    Heaven the 5th failure (each level correspond to a tribulation)
    There was a saying that in ancient times it was called broken fingers because you need to experience the 5th to push open the door to third step (hence like 5 fingers on our hands with each tribulation you add 1 finger to an imaginary hand)  
    Most people didn't go through this as they use somekind of incense to nurture their origin/dao essence and make it big enough to push open the door (which turn out to be a scam for cave world people as incense is rather toxic for cave world people but not for outside of the cave world)
    Wang Lin also didn't go through this but has power equivalent to at least the 4th failure for his thunder origin (he will increase the level though before blew open the door)and also didn't use the incense but by increasing his perception/understanding for each of his origins and he use 5 origins as "broken fingers" replacement to push empty door

Third Step (At this step you can use origin/dao essence but actually you have origin at second step but somewhat not really complete unless you become a third step cultivator): Empty Nirvana, Ethereal, Xuan Jie, Xuan tribulation (9 tribulations with each tribulation your level increase and if you manage to finish the 9th you will become Kong Jie, Wang Lin go straight through all 9), Kong Jie

Golden Sovereign, Tian Zun, Yue Tian Zun (Wang Lin speculated that the so called Tian Zun and Yue Tian Zun actually just big circle of Kong Jie but because breaking through Da Tian Zun is hard people separated each increase, Wang Lin will has Tian Zun then Yue Tian Zun battle capability despite not at that level), Da Tian Zun (only 9 people in xian city at this level with the current number 1 person turn out to be at half treading heaven level also they achieve Da Tian Zun level by somekind of lucky chance at Ancient God Boundary/Realm, Wang Lin never really at this level as after big circle of Kong Jie he directly appear at heaven treading bridges but he has a sun that is the sign of Da Tian Zun)

Half Treading Heaven (there are 9 bridges that you must crossed and if you successfully cross the 9th you become a 4th step cultivator)

Fourth Step :Heaven treading realm (Wang Lin level at the end of story), other levels were not stated
    Fifth Step, Sixth Step (only mentioned near the end of story and never elaborated but it was stated there was indeed people who achieve these level)

2. Heaven defying/revolting bead was part of a compass that can bend/change the law of heaven thus can be used to revive Li Mu Wan or pick her out of reincarnation (at least that's what I get at the end of story as he never really use the compass)
    when he complete all five elements heaven revolting bead will bring out a door that when he enter give him insight to third step
    after that what he must fill is somekind of yin and yang

3. Ancient God (lets use Gu as the term ancient is rather confusing) is one part of Gu cultivation path, Gu cultivation consist of Gu Shen (Ancient God), Gu Mo (Ancient Devil) and Gu Yao (Ancient Demon). A Gu Shen use heaven and earth power to refine the body so they can use power similar to what cultivators can have (there is a saying that a Gu Shen actually build up their body as origin/dao essence thus actually a similar cultivation technique with common cultivator with body as the focus). I don't really know if Gu Mo and Gu Yao also on the path of refining body as Wang Lin just absorb the devilish and demonic qi from his Gu Mo and Gu Yao clone to his Gu Shen body making it a complete Gu body (Gu Shen stars on forehead,Gu Mo and Gu Yao on their eyes, Wang Lin has 27 stars in total). There is an enmity between Gu (Ancient) and Xian (Immortal) as there was a saying that Xian Zu (Immortal Progenitor, Lian Yun) try to make Gu Zu (Ancient Ancestor) his slave. Wang Lin later will fuse his Gu body with his Xian body making a power that only belong to him with the help of Gu Dao (the current number 1 person in xian city) so his power actually consist of Gu Shen (Ancient God), Gu Mo (Ancient Devil), Gu Yao (Ancient Demon) and Xian (Immortal) power. The term detached doesn't exist in xian ni

4. The celestial/immortal of ancient time cave world die because of what they refer as heavenly madness(which is somewhat true as ancient immortal emperor Fan Bai accidentaly see that their world is just a cave world). Actually there was a war on ancient immortal domain  (a different realm, a much deeper part of celestial realm as it consist of immortals from xian city (only from seven sect, the one colorful immortal from) ) and the impact spread to celestial realm, the war was a chaos Ye Mo (a Gu from xian city) and some Gu from Xian city take part on it, Colorful immortal (a sovereign of a sect in xian city, at peak medium Kong Jie level) and his sect take part, Lian Daofei (the brother of immortal emperor in xian city, not to be confused with people at immortal emperor level as his brother really an emperor of immortal at xian city), Li Guang and some of his family take part by the request of colorful immortal (his bow was a really powerful weapon). The war ended with colorful immortal summon the heaven of cave world and swallow some part (the greed) of Lian Daofei making him a madman, Li Guang die, some part of colorful immortal sect heavily injured and must use the corpse of Gu as nourishment to heal their injuries, Ye Mo die but before he die he spread 3000 drops of blood on cave world making him the ancestor of Gu on cave world (the term royal ancient in cave world was actually A Gu that has the closer blood purity level to him), Colorful immortal got separated into several parts which is three main souls (represented his cultivation, his perception/understanding of heavenly law, and his memory) and 7 other souls. Wang Lin was always suspected to be one of the three main souls with his astounding performance but proved to be wrong which make him even more amazing

5. Xian city is a "real" world, the story that you read now and until some later part of the novel take place in the cave world which is located/connected to Xian city

6. There is no paragon immortal world in xian ni novel. There wasn't even a mentioned of it

7. He doesn't integrate with his past Ji Realm but he will form a new Ji Realm later (when he is at broken nirvana level iirc) after he got enlightment of what Ji Realm really is. Also he will achieve the Dao and Shi state too and will create some divine technique when he is on them

thanks a lot! after you did all that work my simple thanks may not be enough but let me asure you i really appreciate it!
    you cleared many things i didnt understand but if i may bother you again
    what exactly is the ji realm and whats the stuff about cutting of heavens finger? it seems boundless patriarch, su ming, meng hao and wang lin all did cut off one of his fingers to get some kind of right to leave the cave world?

• Wow, there's a whole lot more cultivation realm than on issth, it's like on stellar transformations or chaotic sword god cultivation realms.
  • Garnest said:
    thanks a lot! after you did all that work my simple thanks may not be enough but let me asure you i really appreciate it!
    what exactly is the ji realm and whats the stuff about cutting of heavens finger? it seems boundless patriarch, su ming, meng hao and wang lin all did cut off one of his fingers to get some kind of right to leave the cave world?

it's the quality type of spiritual power but it's not divided like good and bad just a different quality type (Dao,Ji and Shi). Ji realm name on my mtl actually extreme realm as if I understand correctly people who have Ji realm take things to extreme by imitate (accidentally or willingly) the heaven quality that's why Ji realm thunder actually similar to thunder from tribulation which can destroy anything (Wang Lin even use Ji Realm thunder as part of his thunder origin). That's why breakingthrough is hard and almost impossible as it become somekind of personal heaven which try to destroy something more powerful inside your body (the breakthrough process become similar to the attempt to triumph the heaven).
    There was no cutting off heaven fingers process in xian ni novel. The cutting off the fingers was only mentioned at issth and like I said it was never confirmed that it was indeed wang lin or su ming. In issth it was said that they battle the heaven but was on draw or defeated so they just leave this world (you only have one shot to battle the heaven when you became detached, I imagined it's somekind of boxing class as if you got more powerful you're on a different boxing class and can't battle someone on another class) after cut off the finger that represent their path of cultivation making the heaven weaker.

On another note Wang Lin accidentally become the cave world heaven master :)

Wow, there's a whole lot more cultivation realm than on issth, it's like on stellar transformations or chaotic sword god cultivation realms.
    you haven't read Beseech The Devil
  • Garnest said:

it's the quality type of spiritual power but it's not divided like good and bad just a different quality type (Dao,Ji and Shi). Ji realm name on my mtl actually extreme realm as if I understand correctly people who have Ji realm take things to extreme by imitate (accidentally or willingly) the heaven quality that's why Ji realm thunder actually similar to thunder from tribulation which can destroy anything (Wang Lin even use Ji Realm thunder as part of his thunder origin). That's why breakingthrough is hard and almost impossible as it become somekind of personal heaven which try to destroy something more powerful inside your body (the breakthrough process become similar to the attempt to triumph the heaven).
    There was no cutting off heaven fingers process in xian ni novel. The cutting off the fingers was only mentioned at issth and like I said it was never confirmed that it was indeed wang lin or su ming. In issth it was said that they battle the heaven but was on draw or defeated so they just leave this world (you only have one shot to battle the heaven when you became detached, I imagined it's somekind of boxing class as if you got more powerful you're on a different boxing class and can't battle someone on another class) after cut off the finger that represent their path of cultivation making the heaven weaker.

Wow, there's a whole lot more cultivation realm than on issth, it's like on stellar transformations or chaotic sword god cultivation realms.
    Also there is a differnce between the world in issth and the xian city in xian ni since xian city isnt mountain but courpse of very ancient beast right ?
  • edited September 2016
    gintoki99 said:
    Also there is a differnce between the world in issth and the xian city in xian ni since xian city isnt mountain but courpse of very ancient beast right ?
    the mountains in issth are only at mountain and sea world plane, on another place (at least at boundless sect) it's a normal planetary set
    also it's not corpse they are 108 ancient beast with at least Tian Zun cultivation level (or even Da Tian Zun level as even Da Tian Zun fear if the beasts seal got lost) that got sealed by Xian Zu (and also by Gu Zu iirc) so they're pretty much alive
  • Garnest said:

Yeah, the only er gen novel i read so far is xian ni and issth. I plan to read that if someone will give me a link on mtl. :)
  • gintoki99 said:
    the mountains in issth are only at mountain and sea world plane, on another place (at least at boundless sect) it's a normal planetary set
    also it's not corpse they are 108 ancient beast with at least Tian Zun cultivation level (or even Da Tian Zun level as even Da Tian Zun fear if the beasts seal got lost) that got sealed by Xian Zu (and also by Gu Zu iirc) so they're pretty much alive
    Oh okay thanks 
  • Yeah, the only er gen novel i read so far is xian ni and issth. I plan to read that if someone will give me a link on mtl. :)
    yeah so far lnmtl doesn't have it so I just google beseech the devil raw (I already forgot which site I use) and put it on bing translator. It's pretty confusing as the cultivation techniques/paths are a lot in that novels
    especially since Su Ming has a gift for possesion and he posses quite lot of race

gintoki99 said:
    Oh okay thanks 
    your welcome btw we probably should consider xian ni, beseech the devil and issth as a separate novels for now, at least until there is a novel that really connected them
  • Yeah, the only er gen novel i read so far is xian ni and issth. I plan to read that if someone will give me a link on mtl. :)
    yeah so far lnmtl doesn't have it so I just google beseech the devil raw (I already forgot which site I use) and put it on bing translator. It's pretty confusing as the cultivation techniques/paths are a lot in that novels
    especially since Su Ming has a gift for possesion and he posses quite lot of race

gintoki99 said:
    Oh okay thanks 
    your welcome btw we probably should consider xian ni, beseech the devil and issth as a separate novels for now, at least until there is a novel that really connected them
    Yeah also dont you think that they if they were from the same universe then the other main charaters seems weaker than in the end of their novel, especially in xian ni (didnt read Beseech The Devil , since in the end it said that wang lin became unique existence  (ancient road and true immortal ) and in the end of issth it said that they cant become real immortals since the true immortal is out the in the universe.
  • Wang Lin became the third existence that's neither Gu (Ancient) or Immortal, He surpassed both Ancient Ancestor and Immortal Ancestor. In issth you can't become a real immortal (by real it's mean a detached from immortal path) because the current heaven is just a clone of a real immortal (not from issth universe), so I think it's impossibe in a sense that even if you surpassed the heaven on issth universe at best you just on the level of a real immortal clone (at least until you get stronger in the outside universe).
    By the way the principles of cultivation are explained in Beseech the Devil, it said that cultivation is actually a way to achieve no defect state or your real/perfect self. In Beseech the Devil world when it's ancient times there is no first step,second step and so on just first step and at the end you will achieve the no defect state (although no one ever achieve that) but the way of cultivation is lost in time because ancient people holocaust and people try to make a new cultivation technique by using the remain of what they know about cultivation. The now immortal way using origin/dao essence at the final step to repair themself (until achieve treading heaven realm) and there is another way by using somekind of soul dan also there exist multiple path on Beseech The Devil as the end journey is repair your defect. Su Ming at first try to achieve that by making multiple clone/true self to repair his defect (that's why I said the cultivation realm is a mess because with every clone/true self you add more cultivation path and sometime there is no explanation about the corresponding realm on another path, adding on the fact that I use bing translator making the name confusing) and Wang Lin also did quite the same.
    Near the end Wang Lin got an enlightenment related to his void/imaginary origin/dao essence : Life and death is a rope, the innumerable life and death link formed the innumerable circles that composing a net, this net calls causes and effects and can be used to bail your real self from the river of reincarnation but the river of reincarnation was unreal and real, needs one to completely understand true and false can eject the net 

• does xian ni have many moments like in ISSTH where there are shock and awe over wang lin? because those moments are a pain and the reason I prefer xian ni to ISSTH
  • well, Wang Lin has several tribe, people and even a world worshipped him :D iirc the shock and awe in xian ni mostly came from Wang Lin's attitude for example there is a war againts the outside world and Wang Lin sort of become some patriotic hero and general from the sealed world, other example is his love and deep obsession such as when presented the choice to sever (your cultivation supposedly will be easier and goes by leaps and bounds) attachment he insist to keep. He is not number 1 in talent which is quite obvious since the beginning of the novel and he even failed and nearly die when try to breakthrough to Ascendant (but a crystall treassure from Zhou Yi give him another chance to impact the level,sort of heal the damage) but his stubbornness (and of course like most xianxia is his lucky chance) is what make him goes beyond his peers
  • Wang lin also gain shock and awe through slaughtering. Specially his slaughter source clone is so awesome. :)

• gintoki99 said:
    Yeah also dont you think that they if they were from the same universe then the other main charaters seems weaker than in the end of their novel, especially in xian ni (didnt read Beseech The Devil , since in the end it said that wang lin became unique existence  (ancient road and true immortal ) and in the end of issth it said that they cant become real immortals since the true immortal is out the in the universe.
    yeah in issth a 9 stars ancient god said to have the smell of detached (I don't really know if this mean 9 stars equal to detached or it means on the verge of breakingthrough to detached).In xian ni we have several Gu (Ancient) people that have 27 stars and will still lose to Da Tian Zun (Great Heavenly Ancestor/Sovereign) however at the end of xian ni Wang Lin can easily kill Da Tian Zun. In Beseech the Devil near the end of story Su Ming cut his own road/dao (or got enlightenment about the dao of cut/severing) which make him surpassed people that still on dao essence/origin level and after that there are also an increase.
    Wang lin also gain shock and awe through slaughtering. Specially his slaughter source clone is so awesome. :)

that was awesome as his slaughter true body is representing killing and deconstruction it can't be destroyed, everytime it was destroyed it only turn to somekind of black qi
  • I remember meng hao said that at the end of issth, it's only a start of another cultivation and i guess those heaven threading bridges are the entry to become more powerful. Oh i hope er gen will make a novel where wang lin or meng hao reached a higher realm than what they reached at the end of the novel. :)
  • edited October 2016
    Can you give some more info on the slaughter clone? Seems really cool. And what techniques and items does Wang Lin use to fight later on?
    Also, is lnmtl readable? I tried reading it but it got really confusing, like when it started talking about 4 cauldrons and gates to heaven or something.
  • In xian ni origin/dao essence/source isn't the final form, there is a higher state that is to create a true body based on the origin/essence/source (but it require tremendous resources and time). Wang Lin formed true body origin for all of his origins and one of them is killing/slaughter origin. The killing origin itself is born during a war but the true body at first isn't pure killing but using thunder true body as vessel and restriction origin to balance it (it's too strong and has a risk of growing out of control). After sometime, during a fight Wang Lin was forced to use it, he forced all of his true body origin and origins outside of his body leaving only killing origin inside. It caused Wang Lin's hair to change into black and his personality changed also the more origins he forced outside of his body the breath/aura of slaughter is stronger until it formed black robe outside of his body (Black/Dark Wang Lin is born) after that during the day (the sun is up) he is white Wang Lin (his appearances are all white, cold personality but still care about people) but during night he is black/dark Wang Lin (all black appearances, indifferent). After sometime, he used a technique to create some sort of restricted space and accelerated the time inside to help him form all of his true body origins (he is cheating :D because to form void/imaginary origin true body you need to increase your perception of it which is need a lot of time), this is when slaughter true body really born because this is the time the true body is pure killing origin only.
    slaughter true body is important in the story because many time he was mistaken for the real Wang Lin especially since Wang Lin send him back in time. The slaughter true body in the past sink into dream world and reincarnated several times, that's why several people think that the current world is also a dream world and Wang Lin is just a reincarnation
  • What other true body origins does he form? Any of them as important as the slaughter clone? And can you tell me at around what chapter does this happen?
  • I'll just list first all of his origins/essences since he will form true body from almost all of them. Fire,Lightning,Life and death, Causal, True and false, Killing/Slaughter, Water, Earth, Wood, Gold, Restriction, Reincarnation, Beginning/Creation, End/Darkness. Fire, Water, Earth, Wood, Gold will combine into five elements origin and later Five Elements True Body; Lightning True Body, Restriction True body, Beginning True Body, End True Body combine with Slaughter True Body into Wang Lin Second True Body/Self (All Black appearances);iirc until the end of story he's still not formed true body for Void sources like Life and Death, Causal/Karma, True and False, and Reincarnation (reincarnation origin itself completed near the end of story signifying he become a true treading heaven cultivator but still no true body). He also has Nihility Clone. Five elements true body representing Wang Lin's lifetime of cultivation while Slaughter true body representing Wang Lin's lifetime of murder. For the chapters I forget the exact number since he form them on different time each but the first one is Fire True Body which he form during his early time in Xian City/Immortal Mainland
  • Thanks! I think I'm gonna sacrifice some brain cells and go read lnmtl. God help me.
  • What chapter did wang lin goes to xian city?
  • iirc around chapter 1790++ and that's just the start of his journey to xian city, not officially enter xian city